Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
tardnoggle

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:51:14 AM

Wait can some dev properly answer this:

Is the entire launch from roughly 11 hours ago useless, and has been replaced?

So not only did you waste a bunch of peoples' time and mining - I know I stayed up late where I am to make it to this launch - you did a ninja relaunch?

Will my old wallet address work?? I was mining to that wallet overnight, having set all my miners and then gone to bed.  Way to screw over a whole 11 hours of my mining if not.

Your team was insightful enough to set a countdown timer for your launch the first time, so that it was a fair launch.  Even if you needed to restart your blockchain again, why the hell wouldn't you make it a fair launch by telling people you would be re-launching at a set time?

Basically, you saw fit to screw over anyone not online in slack at the time you made this decision?

You're going to need to download the updated wallet and yes, unfortunately, that is the case. Valiant mentioned that they were going to try and figure out a way to smooth over the issue, but shit happens... I lost coins too. I'm sure that they will update the ANN when they have the chance, I'm not sure what time it is where they are. The pool is back up and it's only to block 385 right now. It's still early, you can get back in or you can be angry and go mine something else. Can't do anything about what happened.

I realize shit happens in terms of mining not always going smoothly.  This isn't the first time one of my machines has been doing something useless overnight (due to my fault or someone else's).  But a ninja re-launch with almost no explanation here is the unacceptable part.  You sound like you know what you're doing, so obviously you're not stupid enough to miss the exponential significance of getting in at block 50 vs. 380.  This is basically a windfall to anyone who was on slack at the time.

But yes, I get it, I can either complain, or I can move forward.  I'm complaining first because other people who come to this forum should see how this was handled.  How this was handled reflects on the future prospects of this project, in terms of how the devs will make decisions and communicate issues when they hit other bumps in the road (which all coins do).  

By the way, I bet at least 25% of the miners on the pool right now are still mining to their old addresses, which is probably just burning coins?

Edit: what would have been so hard about announcing a coin re-launch to occur 12 hours from when the problems started?

what? Restart? Bad work?
Here is what happened and how to proceed. The devs are working on finding a way to "try to match payments up to who received them, if that's not possible they will do some sort of airdrop".
alexius89-2 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:52:10 AM

I have updated the ANN with the new Wallet to download.

new windows wallet (GUI): https://intensecoin.com/files/intensecoin-win.zip

new windows miner: https://intensecoin.com/files/intensecoin-miner-win64.zip

to launch and avoid issues syncing with mismatched blockchain IDs, use the following command: ./intensecoind --add-exclusive-node 192.124.18.154:48772

Also see the following screenshot for more information

Twitter: https://twitter.com/intensecoin/status/897638921164775424

▀    ★★★ BAND PROTOCOL ★★★ 
┊┈ DECENTRALIZED ORACLE FRAMEWORK FOR WEB 3.0┊┈
█ █ █  Medium Twitter Reddit Telegram Whitepaper  █ █ █  
ca3aH

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:18:37 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 02:33:58 AM by ca3aH

through 1:20 the balance began to arrive

Ho, вoт, чтo интepecнo, были y ниx дeньги, и кoличecтвo этиx дeнeг нe yмeньшaлocь и нe yвeличивaлocь. Cдeлaны oни были дaвным-дaвнo из мeтaллa нepжaвeющeгo и тяжeлoгo. И были oни пo фopмe в видe пиpaмидoк, и нe былo нa ниx ни цифp, ни бyкв, тoлькo блecк. Oтлил иx зoлoтыx дeл мacтep, пo зaкaзy cтapeйшин oпpeдeлeннoe кoличecтвo. Пpи этoм, кoличecтвo пиpaмидoк  былo тaкoe, чтoбы вceм xвaтaлo. И cтapым, и мaлым, и, ecтecтвeннo Зpeлым. Macтep yмep, a ceкpeт изгoтoвлeния дeнeг был yтepян. Taк чтo в этoй cтpaнe, кoличecтвo дeнeг ocтaвaлocь пocтoянным. И нe былo coблaзнa иx yвeличивaть или yмeньшaть.

Cтяжaтeльcтвo зa этим нapoдoм cкaзoчным нe вoдилocь, и дeньги xpaнилиcь в дeтcкиx кoмнaтax. Дeтвopa любили c ними игpaть, нe ocoзнaвaя, чтo этo мepa oбмeнa, и чтo в кaждoй пиpaмидкe ecть дoля тpyдa иx poдитeлeй. Чтo в пиpaмидкe зaключeнa нeкaя энepгия, кoтopyю мoжнo oбмeнять нa eдy, oдeждy и пpoчиe цeннocти.
   Ho oднaжды cлyчилocь нeoбъяcнимoe… У ceмьи xлeбoпёкoв дeньги в нoчь oднy иcчeзли caмым cтpaнным oбpaзoм. Beчepoм eщё были, a yтpoм иx нe cтaлo. Cнaчaлa дyмaли, чтo кpaжa этo, нo дeньги эти тaк и нe вcплыли нигдe. Hиктo нe cтaл пoкyпaть пpoвизии и oдeжды бoльшe, дa и y тpaктиpщикoв выpyчкa нe yвeличилacь.

Из oбopoтa гopoдcкoгo пpимepнo чeтвepть дeнeг иcчeзлa, чтo cкaзaлocь нa дeлax тopгoвo-финaнcoвыx.
 И cocтoялcя cxoд cтapeйшин, и былo пpинятo peшeниe yпpaзднить дeньги. Paз тaкoe пpoизoшлo oдин paз, тo этo вeдь мoжeт и пoвтopитьcя? И cтaли люди жить бeз дeнeг. Heпpивычнo этo, кoнeчнo, нo cтaли. A имeющиecя дeньги-пиpaмидки y вcex coбpaли, пepecчитaли, дa и пoд aмбapный зaмoк.

И нaчaлcя тoвapo-ycлyгa-oбмeн. Oбмeнивaли oни peзyльтaты cвoeгo тpyдa дpyг y дpyгa, нo кaзaлocь им, чтo oни, кaждый в oтдeльнocти, yпycкaeт “cвoю выгoдy” в oбмeнe. Кaждый cтapaлcя paбoтaть пoмeньшe, a пoльзoвaтьcя peзyльтaтaми чyжoгo тpyдa пoбoльшe. И нaчaлcя yпaдoк.

Bидя этo, cтapeйшины нa oчepeднoм cxoдe peшили cлeдyющee: pacпилить пиpaмидки имeющиecя нa poвныe чacти и paздaть из в тoй пpoпopции, в кoтopoй oни были изъяты из oбopoтa. Taк и пocтyпили, тoлькo вoт ceмья xлeбoпeкoв ocтaлacь ни c чeм. И, тeм нe мeнee, дeньги зaкpyжилиcь пo cтpaнe вмecтo бapтepa и вce вepнyлacь нa кpyги…
rk80

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:27:43 AM

I have 14k coin in the old wallet.

What to do now, dev?

And now, I'm mining with 7KH/s for 45mins now with 0 balance  Huh
alexius89-2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:38:00 AM

I have 14k coin in the old wallet.

What to do now, dev?

And now, I'm mining with 7KH/s for 45mins now with 0 balance  Huh

We are working on a solution to reimburse previous payments.

TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:40:35 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 10:19:00 AM by TheKryptonian

What a surprise, no one has answered what would have been so hard about announcing a coin re-launch to occur 12 hours from when the problems started?

Probably the answer is "devs already had their miners set up, and didn't want to wait to let others reset their miners to new chain".

I'm not an unfair FUDer.  In fact, you will see me defending the early launch problems, earlier in this thread.  But the way this re-launch was handled is silly.

I hope that, to the extent devs are compensating people by providing them replacement coins, that:

1) You will provide both the confirmed and unconfirmed balance in any .wallet files from the old chain
2) You will provide any coins "burned" by mining to that old address on the new chain, before the miners could be re-started with a new chain address
3) You will take the coins out of your own developer reward.  This is key - you made a mistake, the only way to show ownership of your mistake is to pay out of your own pockets.  If you just increase the supply artificially or provide us with coins that were earmarked for bounties, you are just diluting the value of the brand without taking any responsibility.

This is a list that would start to address some of the concerns about your impulsive and reckless decision to not do a fair re-launch.

Edit: for those still reading here, devs have made some announcements that may justify the instant re-launch.  Whether they handle it properly remains to be seen, but please read on to that point before making up your mind on this launch

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
alexius89-2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 03:02:39 AM

I agree with the above post. But I also accept a simple relaunch, everybody looses their coins, you set a new launch date and we do all over again. That is bad... but if you can't work out give the coins back from the former chain, I think that is better to start fresh and I mean... securely, because other day someone launched a coin and in the same day the coin was relaunched twice, that is silly, get your time to get this right, analyze whatever was wrong... set up a seed node from the beginning and let's do this.

Another re-launch will not happen for sure. That would create a total mess.

@TheKryptonian, we will comment on your points soon.

kangwie

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:07:23 AM

lost coin again  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:13:54 AM

so many newbie account fund here , what's up dev?
+1, Its looking like kindergarten here where all newbie accounts just crying.
Think I only person that have no issues with the wallet, its synched smothly and I can see my coins now.
Diff bacame skyrocket, not worth of mining now.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:25:29 AM

Intense was a good start, but seems like this problem can't resolve easily, the only solution is to re-start it with a brand new blockchain.
sundownz

Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 03:34:28 AM

The CCminer link on the pool didn't work for me...

https://github.com/KlausT/ccminer-cryptonight/releases

This version did.

I am on Win-10 64-bit for referenece.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
hualei_hb

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:35:15 AM

my old wallet have 24813 coins! in old Pool pending balance have some coins!

I believe Devs will solve these problems! Smiley

valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 03:53:55 AM

Hi everyone, a long overdue reply here from the dev. I have been busy fixing things, maybe breaking things Wink, recompiling and handling support in Slack. Thanks very much to the community members that have been echoing messages from Slack to here.

First, I'm not sure if it was already clearly stated that the pool payments from the original chain were recovered and all payments will be reimbursed. Every single one. Nobody will lose any of the coins they already mined when it's all said and done. As long as you possess your original wallet address - just the address, doesn't matter if you still have the wallet file. If you don't have it anymore, we'll still figure something out to make things right.

There has been a lot of criticism, and rightly so. Unfortunately, this is technology we are dealing with, and while it is not perfect, the humans behind it (me and alexius) are even less perfect. Mistakes were made and lessons were learned. This is my first cryptocoin launch, and many of the mistakes trace back to sheer inexperience.

You all deserve answers and I'll try to walk you through the series of events and my perspective.

I want to address concerns about lost revenue from mining. I would like to point out that when the decision to reset the blockchain occurred, the pool was - once again - stalled. From the pool's inception this morning when we launched, we experienced difficulties with the pool. It is based on an open source codebase for many cryptonote pools but it required tweaking to work properly with INT. These bugs were not visible in small-scale testing with only one miner, and without kilohashes of mining power. In any case, poor code in the payment processing lead to many pool server restarts, which somehow created some bad and corrupt payment transactions. This required manual intervention and resulted in 30+ min of non-accepted blocks on a couple different occasions. There were some forks occurring while the pool was stalled. In any case, the blockchain would have required manual manipulation in one form or another. If it's any consolation, it appeared most pool mining clients did restart as soon as the pool went up again on the new chain. From the moment the pool on the new chain went live, we jumped from 85 blocks to 135 blocks in only several minutes time. So if you were paying for mining services or running your own rigs, hopefully you only missed the time that the pool was down while I was recompiling the code for a new block, and of course the time that the pool was stalled.

We also are offering the pool with 0 fee as a courtesy and to engage the community. No profits are made from this pool or any of the hours of troubleshooting that went into it. However we would strongly encourage someone to setup another pool, and in fact we would prefer that so the entire blockchain isn't controlled by one pool!

What a surprise, no one has answered what would have been so hard about announcing a coin re-launch to occur 12 hours from when the problems started?

Probably the answer is "devs already had their miners set up, and didn't want to wait to let others reset their miners to new chain".

I'm not an unfair FUDer.  In fact, you will see me defending the early launch problems, earlier in this thread.  But the way this re-launch was handled is silly.

I hope that, to the extent devs are compensating people by providing them replacement coins, that:

1) You will provide both the confirmed and unconfirmed balance in any .wallet files from the old chain
2) You will provide any coins "burned" by mining to that old address on the new chain, before the miners could be re-started with a new chain address
3) You will take the coins out of your own developer reward.  This is key - you made a mistake, the only way to show ownership of your mistake is to pay out of your own pockets.  If you just increase the supply artificially or provide us with coins that were earmarked for bounties, you are just diluting the value of the brand without taking any responsibility.

This is a list that would start to address some of the concerns about your impulsive and reckless decision to not do a fair re-launch.

Sure, let's talk about the decision to restart the chain immediately as opposed to waiting. I felt it was necessary to restart the chain as soon as absolutely possible rather than delaying it, as any time spent on the old chain would be more time people wasted mining senselessly - on a chain that would be abandoned. I was under the impression, based on heavy engagement in the Slack community, that nearly everyone was using the pool to mine. Many people were mentioning how solo mining was not practical due to the high difficulty and the fact that the pool was so rapidly pumping blocks out. I could also see the astronomical 600+ kH/sec hash rate on our pool. I knew people were spending good money to mine our coin. I wanted them up and running again as soon as possible. And I knew that the pool would continue to mine as it was after I restarted the chain. I am a people-pleaser, and I like to deliver things as soon as possible. It just made sense to me to get it going again now rather than later, especially as it seemed most interested parties would not be affected (since pool mining would auto restart on the new chain).

Was it the right decision? Perhaps not! Alexius89-2 is in a 12 hour different timezone than me and I had to make a decision. So I did. In retrospect, it could have been different, and I'm sorry it wasn't. We're doing everything we can to make things right for everyone involved.

And since you mentioned "devs already had their miners set up" - sure, I had a miner going, at 5 kH/sec. That's less than 1% of our pool hashing power. It's negligible. I wish I could say I had more than that in the pool, but I just don't have those kind of resources. My goal in getting things immediately up and running again was to address the interests of everyone, not just "the devs".

1. We will definitely reimburse all payments as they were made from the pool. I am not certain yet if we can see all unconfirmed (pending) balances -- more time will be needed to analyze the database.

2. Sure, although as long as people didn't delete their wallet files, the 'old' addresses from previous chain still work just fine on the new chain. Sorry if there was some confusion about this. I'm still using my old address from the original chain.

3. We are doing the best we can to own this, and I think your point is very reasonable. We have no problem paying all restitutions from our pocket.

Much was learned today - about community engagement, problem resolution, and communication. I can confidently say I did my best, and I gave it my all... and I'll continue to do that while I'm privileged to be a developer on this project.

We are very excited for the future of Intense, especially due to how much community interest there is. This is a project we are immensely passionate about, and we couldn't have anticipated so much support from the community.
Virtual private networks (VPNs) interacting with the blockchain, in the manner we proposed, is almost unheard of. Let's forge into unknown territory together... it probably won't be painless, but it will be better than day 1 was.  Cheesy Grin

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and join our Slack channel!!!

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
sundownz

Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 03:57:35 AM

I notice the pool has gone 38 minutes with no block -- is it working ?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sstercan

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:10:46 AM

ok. you got third. please look at diff calculate algorithm and give it a upper ratio before nth block average.
and don't forget our first and second chain mining rewards.
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:19:04 AM

pool is down or me ?
ca3aH

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:19:46 AM

pool is down or me ?

pool is down?

Ho, вoт, чтo интepecнo, были y ниx дeньги, и кoличecтвo этиx дeнeг нe yмeньшaлocь и нe yвeличивaлocь. Cдeлaны oни были дaвным-дaвнo из мeтaллa нepжaвeющeгo и тяжeлoгo. И были oни пo фopмe в видe пиpaмидoк, и нe былo нa ниx ни цифp, ни бyкв, тoлькo блecк. Oтлил иx зoлoтыx дeл мacтep, пo зaкaзy cтapeйшин oпpeдeлeннoe кoличecтвo. Пpи этoм, кoличecтвo пиpaмидoк  былo тaкoe, чтoбы вceм xвaтaлo. И cтapым, и мaлым, и, ecтecтвeннo Зpeлым. Macтep yмep, a ceкpeт изгoтoвлeния дeнeг был yтepян. Taк чтo в этoй cтpaнe, кoличecтвo дeнeг ocтaвaлocь пocтoянным. И нe былo coблaзнa иx yвeличивaть или yмeньшaть.

Cтяжaтeльcтвo зa этим нapoдoм cкaзoчным нe вoдилocь, и дeньги xpaнилиcь в дeтcкиx кoмнaтax. Дeтвopa любили c ними игpaть, нe ocoзнaвaя, чтo этo мepa oбмeнa, и чтo в кaждoй пиpaмидкe ecть дoля тpyдa иx poдитeлeй. Чтo в пиpaмидкe зaключeнa нeкaя энepгия, кoтopyю мoжнo oбмeнять нa eдy, oдeждy и пpoчиe цeннocти.
   Ho oднaжды cлyчилocь нeoбъяcнимoe… У ceмьи xлeбoпёкoв дeньги в нoчь oднy иcчeзли caмым cтpaнным oбpaзoм. Beчepoм eщё были, a yтpoм иx нe cтaлo. Cнaчaлa дyмaли, чтo кpaжa этo, нo дeньги эти тaк и нe вcплыли нигдe. Hиктo нe cтaл пoкyпaть пpoвизии и oдeжды бoльшe, дa и y тpaктиpщикoв выpyчкa нe yвeличилacь.

Из oбopoтa гopoдcкoгo пpимepнo чeтвepть дeнeг иcчeзлa, чтo cкaзaлocь нa дeлax тopгoвo-финaнcoвыx.
 И cocтoялcя cxoд cтapeйшин, и былo пpинятo peшeниe yпpaзднить дeньги. Paз тaкoe пpoизoшлo oдин paз, тo этo вeдь мoжeт и пoвтopитьcя? И cтaли люди жить бeз дeнeг. Heпpивычнo этo, кoнeчнo, нo cтaли. A имeющиecя дeньги-пиpaмидки y вcex coбpaли, пepecчитaли, дa и пoд aмбapный зaмoк.

И нaчaлcя тoвapo-ycлyгa-oбмeн. Oбмeнивaли oни peзyльтaты cвoeгo тpyдa дpyг y дpyгa, нo кaзaлocь им, чтo oни, кaждый в oтдeльнocти, yпycкaeт “cвoю выгoдy” в oбмeнe. Кaждый cтapaлcя paбoтaть пoмeньшe, a пoльзoвaтьcя peзyльтaтaми чyжoгo тpyдa пoбoльшe. И нaчaлcя yпaдoк.

Bидя этo, cтapeйшины нa oчepeднoм cxoдe peшили cлeдyющee: pacпилить пиpaмидки имeющиecя нa poвныe чacти и paздaть из в тoй пpoпopции, в кoтopoй oни были изъяты из oбopoтa. Taк и пocтyпили, тoлькo вoт ceмья xлeбoпeкoв ocтaлacь ни c чeм. И, тeм нe мeнee, дeньги зaкpyжилиcь пo cтpaнe вмecтo бapтepa и вce вepнyлacь нa кpyги…
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:20:50 AM

Mac wallet have 404 error

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
felipelago

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:31:17 AM

this pool is the correct ?   Huh>> http://intensecoin.com/pool/#
Because i mining in this pool with new wallet and is working, i dont know if i will recive the reward hahahaha, shitcoin always be shitcoin.
ca3aH

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:35:17 AM

this pool is the correct ?   Huh>> http://intensecoin.com/pool/#
Because i mining in this pool with new wallet and is working, i dont know if i will recive the reward hahahaha, shitcoin always be shitcoin.

Enrollments are spontaneous. Very spontaneously.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: