Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:17:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
cryptosnisgo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:05:11 PM

intense coin is one of the best security coins in the market today. Once proto type of the project is released, with coins application on vpn, everybody will have a cheap vpn on their hands. Right now price is so low, these days can probably be the last days that you can buy this coin at a very low price.

The problem is that I do not see anything yet. and I've lived hundreds of coins offering smoke. when it really comes out if it comes out then you can talk some more money but 1 $ I doubt it a lot.

As long as they stick too it, it will eventually rise up...  it doesn't take much to make a history verge like jump.   Really anything can happen so long as people stick with it!!

The project is solid, much more than 6 months ago, in my opinion, so it´s a question of time and we will have a BETA VPN and in that time im sure things will became solid and all people will blow up INTENSE value. Just wait and see. Tongue

What's the difference between this coin and the VPNcoin released in 2014 with this announcement thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0

I dondt know they´re program, but to be honest im not interested in anyone program related to VPN afeter i know this one. People makes projects and this people here is my people, my community. Read the whitpaper and take your own decisions Wink

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptosnisgo

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:06:21 PM

The best exchange for this currency is binance.
It has many coins of little value and a lot of pump.
I heard that Binance is based in China. That is my biggest concern, Chinese government can close the exchange whenever they want.
Should't be a worry unless you intend to store your intense in the exchange

Of course I do store my intense there if ITNS get listed on the exchange and I want to trade there. Man, this coin is too precious to lose any.

True that Smiley Smiley Smiley

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
cryptosnisgo

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:09:23 PM

i have itns on the old wallet, and i can not send it to exchange, is there any solution for this?

Hello! Yes. Download the last version of vallet and let it sinchronise whith blockchain!;^)

Yeah, sure .. take Intense Wallet 1.4.1 and just sinchronise blockchain, after that you´ll have all your coins available. Make sure you backup your .wallet file, just in case.... Tongue

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
cryptonoteminingpool

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:57:10 PM

We just launched a new Intense Pool!

We are in a closed beta to validate system stability, and are looking for miners which are interested in giving us a try.

During this period, pool fee will remain at 0% until we reach our goal to roll out to public.

If you are interested in joining, please pm me so we can provide you with details to join the pool.

Thank you.
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:04:32 PM

I heard that Binance is based in China. That is my biggest concern, Chinese government can close the exchange whenever they want.

I think the price of intense should be 3000 satoshi to allow core team to pay for big exchange listing. For now its too expesive.

7000 Sathosi Cheesy

Why not 10.000 Satoshi?  Grin, I´m sure Team will found a great Exchange solution for Intense.

They have 1.5m itns in own. It is about 500 000 dollars and 40 bitcoins, so, 1 bitcoin is to much to pay for exchange. They are waiting.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
proride

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:07:01 PM

We are in a closed beta to validate system stability, and are looking for miners which are interested in giving us a try.

During this period, pool fee will remain at 0% until we reach our goal to roll out to public.

If you are interested in joining, please pm me so we can provide you with details to join the pool.

Thank you.
what hashrate for now? What the shield from attaks was realised. What the algoritm of summering of payouts?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
proride

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:10:34 PM

intense coin is one of the best security coins in the market today. Once proto type of the project is released, with coins application on vpn, everybody will have a cheap vpn on their hands. Right now price is so low, these days can probably be the last days that you can buy this coin at a very low price.

The problem is that I do not see anything yet. and I've lived hundreds of coins offering smoke. when it really comes out if it comes out then you can talk some more money but 1 $ I doubt it a lot.

As long as they stick too it, it will eventually rise up...  it doesn't take much to make a history verge like jump.   Really anything can happen so long as people stick with it!!

The project is solid, much more than 6 months ago, in my opinion, so it´s a question of time and we will have a BETA VPN and in that time im sure things will became solid and all people will blow up INTENSE value. Just wait and see. Tongue

What's the difference between this coin and the VPNcoin released in 2014 with this announcement thread?

I dondt know they´re program, but to be honest im not interested in anyone program related to VPN afeter i know this one. People makes projects and this people here is my people, my community. Read the whitpaper and take your own decisions Wink

By the way, you can have a greate whitepapper, but realising of it is the most approoval of your truth think. So for now we are only waiting for realising that steps.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
proride

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:13:42 PM

Halo intense
I mined this coin since a month ago and i glad to see this progress

I Want to join signature campaign, can i see spreadsheet or list of participant?

Yes, I want it to, and not only me and you. Why we cannot see all the list of people who correctly done all steps for signature campaing?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
proride

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:15:53 PM

I'm new in ITNS... I think stocks.exchange should add ITNS/DOGE or ITNS/NXT market, because DOGE or NXT withdrawal fee is very cheap.

I realy think you should only hold it in stocks.exchange and waiting for a new exchange in the q1 of 2018 year.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
alexius89-2 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:19:55 PM

Halo intense

I Want to join signature campaign, can i see spreadsheet or list of participant?

Yes, I want it to, and not only me and you. Why we cannot see all the list of people who correctly done all steps for signature campaing?

Because submissions will be collected internally in an excel file. It's not a public google form and sheet.
Apart from that, selecting your bitcointalk rank, copy in your bitcointalk profile link and and ITNS Wallet address seems pretty straight forward:)

▀    ★★★ BAND PROTOCOL ★★★ 
┊┈ DECENTRALIZED ORACLE FRAMEWORK FOR WEB 3.0┊┈
█ █ █  Medium Twitter Reddit Telegram Whitepaper  █ █ █  
angeloal

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:47:50 PM

Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!Clap!
 Grin
That´s are my own words. No more no less! Lets keep the thinks INTENSE!!!
Happy new Year for everyone!
proride

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:58:09 PM

Halo intense

Because submissions will be collected internally in an excel file. It's not a public google form and sheet.
Apart from that, selecting your bitcointalk rank, copy in your bitcointalk profile link and and ITNS Wallet address seems pretty straight forward:)
Friends. I dont think it is too hard to export xml file to google spreadsheat) please, do it!

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
cryptonoteminingpool

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:59:44 PM

Thank you.
what hashrate for now? What the shield from attaks was realised. What the algoritm of summering of payouts?

Current Hashrate: https://snag.gy/8Fk0hn.jpg

I am unsure about what exactly you want to know regarding shield from attacks, so I would forward you to the pool software we are using: https://github.com/forknote/forknote-pool
Here are the features I believe you are questioning about:
- IP banning to prevent low-diff share attacks
- Socket flooding detection

If this was not your intended question, please clarify.

Thank you.
angeloal

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:01:50 PM

I think the price of intense should be 3000 satoshi to allow core team to pay for big exchange listing. For now its too expesive.

7000 Sathosi Cheesy

Why not 10.000 Satoshi?  Grin, I´m sure Team will found a great Exchange solution for Intense.

They have 1.5m itns in own. It is about 500 000 dollars and 40 bitcoins, so, 1 bitcoin is to much to pay for exchange. They are waiting.

People think all of this are only money.
But there are so many things about...
Personal development
Professional grow
A life challenger
Build some thing for the future

So, keep in your mind when you´re thinking how to get money based in other peoples work, you need to be in the same vibration of they, and wait for maturity of this work, or, just leave it when you have got some pennys and let they with they own project management.
angeloal

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:06:02 PM

Thank you.

I am unsure about what exactly you want to know regarding shield from attacks, so I would forward you to the pool software we are using: https://github.com/forknote/forknote-pool

Thank you.

Please, close the nicehash port too.
We don´t need another door for a Nicehash attack pump up the diff.
proride

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:14:00 PM

Thank you.

Thank you.

yes, if there a lot of causes of not only a money, why core team making a special port for nicehash mininig? Lol! You should to look at the thinks with a clear mind..

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
proride

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:20:01 PM

Intense is my largest single coin holding at this time -- all mined -- I love it. I've turned on alot of friends to it as well.

Traded in some of my other alts and bought ~165k more ITNS this evening... mining just not fast enough on it's own as I think this coin is going places.

Yes, I think the difficulty is too much for mining, but it is still pretty well for mining to future if you check nicehash price and the volume of xmr/itbs.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
proride

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:22:48 PM

Grin
Happy new year to you! Do you mining at this moment or buying intense coin and holding it?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
angeloal

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:27:19 PM

Thank you.

Thank you.

yes, if there a lot of causes of not only a money, why core team making a special port for nicehash mininig? Lol! You should to look on the thinks with a clear mind..

Nicehash port are default for "cryptonote-universal-pool", and it is a open source.
So at the end ´all is about the money´, but the people need to be patient and make the product grow and mature, and not only ask all the time about the new exchange, the big exchange... how about ask how can use the product and make this fully functional and because of this the value reach 6k satoshis, for example... an not because the coin are in a ´big´, ´great´, ´super power´ exchange, and be used for make pumps and dumps on the market mining the confidence in the coin/product/project?
angeloal

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:32:18 PM

Grin
Happy new year to you! Do you mining at this moment or buying intense coin and holding it?
I´m mining since second half of October, and hold all my coins...
Just bought about 5k too, but now, just mining and holding.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: