Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110144 times)
cryptogoro

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:52:02 AM

Has anyone joined up on their site yet? I read their whitepaper and I've heard they have already sold a bunch of it. I'm so ready to buy this coin. has anyone bought in yet?
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:07:31 AM

I'm very interested by this coin but all contributors on this topic have only 2 messages.. Huh

It seems be fake account
paragoncoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:36:24 AM

Great Job Everyone !!! We are doing incredibly well! Have you had a chance to see QA live chat with our CEO Jessica VerSteeg? If not, here's the link to it! https://www.facebook.com/jessica.versteeg.5/videos/10209726316021687/?hc_location=ufi

Also if you haven't had a chance check out our white paper at  https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf    Please Do! Smiley   Thank you for all the support!!!! Smiley
jojobaron

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:01:22 PM

read the withepapper and decide from yourself  Grin

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:18:19 PM

I agree! I read it, it's a great idea. I was a little confused about not being able to buy cannabis with it at first, but the whole plan seems really solid

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:27:46 PM

That is funny, I knew that Cannabis was the "scientific " name for cannabis, but I thought marijuana referred to the buds or flowers that you smoke and get you high?  Sailors have made rope out of cannabis, not marijuana, right?

You are thinking of hemp.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
RestinStJames

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:02:22 PM

I agree! I read it, it's a great idea. I was a little confused about not being able to buy cannabis with it at first, but the whole plan seems really solid

I was too. From what I gather it's aimed more at the industry as a whole and not necessarily just the dispensaries. I joined their telegram channel and asked a bunch of questions, that definitely helped to clarify things.
esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

Although marijuana is illegal in many countries, but cannot doubt its medical value, medicine can't lack of this thing, as long as legitimate medical programs, we should support, after all, it is related to our each person's health.
doremi

Activity: 654

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:23:28 PM

there are so many coins involved in cannabis industry now,what your specialty is?
noteminer

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:04:02 PM

So I'm familiar with the TOKES project, does anyone that knows both projects understand how this is different?  The spaces piece may be something, but the rest seems very similar to the TOKES model. 

This was my question too but nobody wanted to give me an answer. The TOKES team already has some dispensaries using them though, but no shared space. I guess I'm going with the coin that people use to buy weed.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:25:02 PM

I have doubt about team profile is there any video link available to verify all people in portfolio are real person not picked the random pics. Dev has very strange post history which make me very hard to believe in this project.
paragoncoin

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:27:42 PM

I have doubt about team profile is there any video link available to verify all people in portfolio are real person not picked the random pics. Dev has very strange post history which make me very hard to believe in this project.

We understand your concerns. The initial posting account does not reflect our teams' history correctly - and we apologize for that. I can confirm that all names and pictures of our team on the website are legitimate. Please feel free to join us on slack or telegram if you would like to speak to a team member directly and confirm this!
RestinStJames

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:48:38 PM

So I'm familiar with the TOKES project, does anyone that knows both projects understand how this is different?  The spaces piece may be something, but the rest seems very similar to the TOKES model. 

This was my question too but nobody wanted to give me an answer. The TOKES team already has some dispensaries using them though, but no shared space. I guess I'm going with the coin that people use to buy weed.

I don't think you can actually legally buy weed with the TOKES coin. I just finished reading their white paper and it talks about how eventually there will be a TOKES dispensary, but it doesn't say anything about being able to legally buy marijuana with TOKES coins. Or am I missing something?
titteringtacos

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:56:25 PM

Waiting for some update on this coin. Maybe bounties would be a big help to make this coin popular. Facebook and twitter campaign, signature campaign and many more would be a big help. Good Luck Dev. Smiley
paragoncoin

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:06:27 PM

Waiting for some update on this coin. Maybe bounties would be a big help to make this coin popular. Facebook and twitter campaign, signature campaign and many more would be a big help. Good Luck Dev. Smiley

You can join our signature campaign and earn a bonus through referrals, please read more about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097307.0

We also have some great community campaigns going on that allow you to win rewards! Join us on Slack to keep up to date!

brizio71

Activity: 456

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:31:59 PM

I don't think you can actually legally buy weed with the TOKES coin. I just finished reading their white paper and it talks about how eventually there will be a TOKES dispensary, but it doesn't say anything about being able to legally buy marijuana with TOKES coins. Or am I missing something?

One of the biggest differences I can see is the physical spaces. The whitepaper says they will use them as a tool for people to create startups and push legalization efforts.

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
paragoncoin

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:30:59 PM

Thank you to everyone that has already signed up Smiley Even with an amazing outpour of support we are still picking up steam!!! And Yes!!! You still have time to sign up yourself   go ahead and read the white paper here:  https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf   and then you can go sign up here: https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com  Thank you  Smiley Smiley Smiley
noteminer

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:51:33 PM

So I'm familiar with the TOKES project, does anyone that knows both projects understand how this is different?  The spaces piece may be something, but the rest seems very similar to the TOKES model.  

See for yourself. They say right here https://twitter.com/TokesPlatform/status/892420174267240448

WizardMoneyTrader

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:53:04 AM

This looks like a steaming pile of turds...

Step 1:  Copy models from multiple cannabis coins already operating in the space.

Step 2:  Pick up B list celebrities to endorse.

Step 3:  ICO.

Step 4:  Use the funds to build shared working spaces...

Absurd token, can't see how this will return value to your ICO investors.
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:32:44 PM

i just did the Pre-sale entry i got so good feeling i chipped in now, because this is very good idea and ico
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: