Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:49:52 PM

Hello, noob question here.

"Our goal is to change the legal status of cannabis, ensure the benefits are available globally, and create a framework that brings regulation and verification to the cannabis industry."

It's just for medical purpose right? so cannabis for personal use and own it personally will remain illegal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:01:23 PM

I'm not a pro or contra person towards cannabis. However after seeing a lot of documentaries i do believe that the war on drugs is going insane.
Platforms like this could make an end towards all the illegal issues surrounding cannabis.
I'm pro and i hope you guys can make this a reality.
KG7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:23:12 PM

reserve dutch translation!!!
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:07:56 PM

Here in my country it would definitely take some time to legalize it - but what I find very interesting is the tracking of "seed to product" or however they describe it. I have a friend that is allowed to use cannabis products with just CBT in it and he is very cautious about where he gets his stuff from. I guess here there could also be potential. But I am not totally sure yet - well see how this project evolves and if they can really deliver.  Tongue

That is definitely a big part of what Paragon is looking to do. Tracking the product from the very beginning is just a part of it, Paragon will also be working with independent developers to ensure the highest possible standards are adhered to every step of the way.

Will you enforce supplying from local growers or will you set up a country-wide supply chain for cannabis?

BitKonquer

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:22:46 PM

"Our goal is to change the legal status of cannabis, ensure the benefits are available globally, and create a framework that brings regulation and verification to the cannabis industry."

It's just for medical purpose right? so cannabis for personal use and own it personally will remain illegal.

I believe the goal would be full legalization, they don't mention anything about it being purely medical or recreational in the white paper.

Also, I found a great write up on the CEO, Jess VerSteeg, it's a good read and gives a lot of insight into why she is involved in Paragon.

https://urbancrypto.com/press-release-jessicas-story-the-motivation-behind-paragoncoin/

PARAGON |||| REVOLUTIONIZING THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY |||| ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ PARAGONCOIN.COM | WHITEPAPERBOUNTY CAMPAIGN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  
paragoncoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:34:32 PM

Hi! No response for my questions. So will try to ask again.

1. Will you provide whitepaper in Russian?
2.Will you arrange regular bounty campaign?

Please update))

The Russian white paper will be available soon! We will post links to it here as soon as it is available along with any new information on upcoming bounty campaigns.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:49:46 PM

I believe the goal would be full legalization, they don't mention anything about it being purely medical or recreational in the white paper.

Also, I found a great write up on the CEO, Jess VerSteeg, it's a good read and gives a lot of insight into why she is involved in Paragon.

https://urbancrypto.com/press-release-jessicas-story-the-motivation-behind-paragoncoin/

Irrelevant to mention that it will be solely for medical use, do not worry about it, the entertainment will benefit soon, although for another reason, as the World Health Organization constantly fighting with the UN for full legalization. In some American states medical use is small by law, as it is in California, but it does not take long to implement new laws.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:14:29 PM

From what i understand Paragon is not a coin/token that will be used for just purchasing Cannabis, unlike many (all?) of the other pot coins. I like that they are choosing a different angle that is based on the problems they saw in the industry with their company AuBox.

However, it's still hard to wrap my head around what the coin/token will actually be used for. I will be following the website/project for further updates  Smiley
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:38:40 PM

It's a good idea to create an infrastructure around the cannabis industry. Even if there is already a few things, nothing compared to what you want achieve. I hope that Paragon team will be serious and i will follow the updates Smiley
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:42:33 PM

It says in whitepaper you will place Paragon centers in areas where cannabis is legal to give it support.
Wouldn't it be more logical to put it to the cities, where its still illegal to help the community with decriminalization?
Of course you wouldn't choose countries, where its hopeless to fight for it but to those that have already high support.
They might get arrested if they do that, what am i suggesting is launch an awareness campaign to educate the people especially at those countries where it is still illegal to the benefits/medicinal value of cannabis.

I dont see why they would get arrested, they wouldnt be selling weed but fight for legalization. Thats not a crime and there are groups who do that already. At lest in countries where they accept free speech.

KG7

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:59:52 PM

where can you get the whitepaper?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:14:33 PM

where can you get the whitepaper?
On their website of course https://paragoncoin.com/storage/whitepaper.pdf

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:18:31 PM

Here are just ten of the many health benefits attributed to the plant

1. Alzheimer’s
Marijuana may be able to slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease, according to research by the Scripps Research Institute published in “Molecular Pharmaceutics.”
2. Anxiety
Harvard Medical School found that marijuana may have anti-anxiety effects. Of course, keep in mind that high doses may increase anxiety and paranoia.
3. Arthritis
Marijuana can alleviate pain and inflammation linked to arthritis.
4. Cancer
Research published in the journal “Molecular Cancer Therapeutics” suggests that cannabidiol, a chemical compound found in marijuana, turns off the “ID-1″ gene, which cancer cells use to spread.
5. Epilepsy
Studies conducted by researchers at Virginia Commonwealth University indicate that marijuana may stop seizures.
6. Glaucoma
Researchers are working to develop new cannabis-based drugs to treat glaucoma pain after determining marijuana’s effectiveness for treating the condition. Glaucoma is a condition that increases pressure inside the eyeball and can lead to vision loss.
7. Lung health
Research in the “Journal of the American Medical Association“ found that marijuana can increase lung capacity – not decrease it, as many people have long believed.
8. Multiple sclerosis
A study published in the “Canadian Medical Association Journal” found that cannabinoids significantly reduced multiple sclerosis pain.
9. Nausea
Marijuana contains a minimum of 60 cannabinoids. THC is the primary chemical associated with its mind-altering effects. THC has been used in the treatment of nausea, including drug- or chemotherapy-induced nausea.
10. Parkinson’s Disease
Research published in “MedPage Today” found that marijuana use eased tremors and improved fine motor skills in patients with Parkinson’s disease.

To create a structure like PARAGON to improve the cannabis industry could help many people.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:31:12 PM

Here are just ten of the many health benefits attributed to the plant

1. Alzheimer’s
Marijuana may be able to slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease, according to research by the Scripps Research Institute published in “Molecular Pharmaceutics.”
2. Anxiety
Harvard Medical School found that marijuana may have anti-anxiety effects. Of course, keep in mind that high doses may increase anxiety and paranoia.
3. Arthritis
Marijuana can alleviate pain and inflammation linked to arthritis.
4. Cancer
Research published in the journal “Molecular Cancer Therapeutics” suggests that cannabidiol, a chemical compound found in marijuana, turns off the “ID-1″ gene, which cancer cells use to spread.
5. Epilepsy
Studies conducted by researchers at Virginia Commonwealth University indicate that marijuana may stop seizures.
6. Glaucoma
Researchers are working to develop new cannabis-based drugs to treat glaucoma pain after determining marijuana’s effectiveness for treating the condition. Glaucoma is a condition that increases pressure inside the eyeball and can lead to vision loss.
7. Lung health
Research in the “Journal of the American Medical Association“ found that marijuana can increase lung capacity – not decrease it, as many people have long believed.
8. Multiple sclerosis
A study published in the “Canadian Medical Association Journal” found that cannabinoids significantly reduced multiple sclerosis pain.
9. Nausea
Marijuana contains a minimum of 60 cannabinoids. THC is the primary chemical associated with its mind-altering effects. THC has been used in the treatment of nausea, including drug- or chemotherapy-induced nausea.
10. Parkinson’s Disease
Research published in “MedPage Today” found that marijuana use eased tremors and improved fine motor skills in patients with Parkinson’s disease.

To create a structure like PARAGON to improve the cannabis industry could help many people.

Oh, thank you for this list. I already have known about benefits for some of this illnessess but some of these I have never considered. More reasons to support the legalization as a medical treatment.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
paragoncoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:46:30 PM

Thank you all for the overwhelming interest and support. If you would like to see the white paper or some potentially interesting links for our community:

Join our Slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack

Download our whitepaper: https://paragoncoin.com/storage/whitepaper.pdf

Join our pre-sale: https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/users/sign_up

Watch a one minute cartoon briefly explaining Paragon: https://youtu.be/yRdeMrswT5o

Q&A with the CEO of Paragon and Founder of IOTA about our collaboration: https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6uxipy/iota_paragoncoin_david_sønstebø_jessica_versteeg/

Official Press Release covering our collaboration with IOTA: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/08/prweb14613868.htm

Great coverage by International Business Times: http://www.ibtimes.com/beauty-queen-turned-cannabis-entrepreneur-launches-blockchain-startup-2580259
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:05:57 PM

Interesting, i had not seen the IBtimes article. I hope PRG will focus a lot of their efforts bringing cannabis more to the medical field. It's uses have been proven, but widespread adoption is in the medical field is still lacking due to the stigma of Cannabis. PRG will be able to offer quality checks on the delivered product so that there can be governmental approval of Cannabis usage in the medical field.
leosfidare

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:21:08 PM

You could make easier the distribution by associating with something like TenX or some easy/hardware to manage everything at the buying/selling.
Which countries are your main potential (Other than USA)?
Do you expect to turn the cannabis value with your token?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:34:58 PM

Medicinal cannabis is a huge market, a lot of sickness people need it to have less pain. PARAGON will offer us the possibility tu check and understand what they will buy even if they are not cannabis friendly and it's really important.
A lot of sick people suffer from hard pain and will need medecinal cannabis to fight the pain !
Parangon continue to earn visibility nice to see that , like the article of IBtime, very cool !
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:06:36 PM

Medicinal cannabis is a huge market, a lot of sickness people need it to have less pain. PARAGON will offer us the possibility tu check and understand what they will buy even if they are not cannabis friendly and it's really important.
A lot of sick people suffer from hard pain and will need medecinal cannabis to fight the pain !
Parangon continue to earn visibility nice to see that , like the article of IBtime, very cool !

Yep it can help a lot of people, but many countries / states doesn't allow it. I hope that devs can handle it.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:29:32 PM

i am going to a cypriss hill concert next week, maybe i should promote this project there Smiley i bet i will gain attention and awareness for the project for sure Smiley

overall, the project sounds promising and i will keep my eyes on it.

i could cry, that cannabis is still forbidden in germany...
Yes, but as you know for medical reason you now can grow it by yourself, if you have a serious illness.
A friend of me was the driving force in this court case.
This is not the first coin related to cannabis, but till now for me Paragon is the most sophisticated project, it could work.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: