Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
RestinStJames

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:22:14 PM

I just saw on the telegram that its confirmed that the tokens will be trading on Bittrex and HitBTC. That's pretty cool.

Bittrex is my jam! Ha. That actually is pretty cool that they are going to be traded there, bittrex is apparently super hard to get listed on.

when will start trading ? after ICO  ? It' s cool

They said mid November on the Telegram.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paragoncoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:27:36 PM

It looks like this project is interesting, is there any of your team who have ever used cannabis? Or a former  user
 Grin

Obviously we can't make any comment on what anyone on our team does in their personal lives, but I can say that the CEO, Jess VerSteeg, has been involved in the legal cannabis industry for years with her startup AuBox, and is very passionate about the legalization of cannabis.

Here is an interesting read on her personal story with the legal cannabis industry.

http://bitcoinchaser.com/press-release/jessicas-story-paragon
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:31:31 PM

Was wondering how you going to bring IOTA in this project, if it's only for ICO contribution ok , ignore my question. But if you extend collaboration after ICO, what will you do? Use the Tangle tech on your coin? Or are you going to keep ERC20 standard?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:35:43 PM

Do you have social media campaigns or translation campaigns? If so i would like to reserve the Romanian translation. Wink

From the OP post it seems that only bounty they have is 5% token discount.

That is correct, as of now we are running a referral campaign. Sign up at https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/ to get your referral link. Share this link with anyone you want to, and if they buy you get 5%.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have for us here, or check out our Telegram: https://t.me/ParagonCoin and our Slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack

How much does one have to invest in the pre-ico. Is there a minimum sum?
10$ or 25000$ ?
paragoncoin

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:44:11 PM

Was wondering how you going to bring IOTA in this project, if it's only for ICO contribution ok , ignore my question. But if you extend collaboration after ICO, what will you do? Use the Tangle tech on your coin? Or are you going to keep ERC20 standard?

This article is a pretty good explanation of the partnership with IOTA  http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/08/prweb14613868.htm

We will have more information available soon!
paragoncoin

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:10:55 PM

Do you have social media campaigns or translation campaigns? If so i would like to reserve the Romanian translation. Wink

From the OP post it seems that only bounty they have is 5% token discount.

That is correct, as of now we are running a referral campaign. Sign up at https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/ to get your referral link. Share this link with anyone you want to, and if they buy you get 5%.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have for us here, or check out our Telegram: https://t.me/ParagonCoin and our Slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack

How much does one have to invest in the pre-ico. Is there a minimum sum?
10$ or 25000$ ?

There is no minimum amount to take part in the presale. However, any amount less than the set presale amounts ($25k  / $15k / $10k) will be converted at the beginning of the crowdsale on on September 15th and will receive the 5% early bird discount.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:11:38 PM

And do you have some proof ?

It's easy to say everything is a scam, and some projects are scam, but when you come and just say : It's a scam ! What's the point ? You don't even have just one argument.

Here's the definition of scam:
- a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
- swindle.
- synonyms: swindle, cheat, deceive, trick, dupe, hoodwink, double-cross, gull;

There is no new technology here. This ICO is just launching a coin and tracking transactions on a ledger. It uses celebrity (e.g. The Game) to hype the premise to unsophisticated 'investors.' There is no proof of concept or prototype and they are trying to raise funds for 100 million tokens. They use words like 'revolution' and 'change the world,' which is fairly meaningless in place of any concrete examples of technological advancement. Their entire roadmap consists of launching the coin and then getting it on an exchange.

Did you read the whitepaper ?

Every ICO must bring a new technology ? I don't think so, but they're using blockchain technologies and have a lot of innovating ideas to help the cannabis market :

"• Create an immutable ledger for all industry related data via ParagonChain
• Offer payment for industry related services and supplies through ParagonCoin
• Establish niche co-working spaces via ParagonSpace
• Organize and unite global legalization efforts through ParagonOnline
• Bring standardization of licensing, lab testing, transactions, supply chain and ID verification through apps built in ParagonAccelerator"

The whitepaper seems very professional, and a lot of work seems to have been done.

I understand your point, you don't see any product already made and you think it's a scam. That's your right, but don't just say "It's a scam", say "I think it's a scam, here are my arguments : ..." and maybe a dev will take the time to answer this.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:38:22 PM

This article is a pretty good explanation of the partnership with IOTA  http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/08/prweb14613868.htm

We will have more information available soon!
I see, this approach is wonderful! On eth blockchain your ecosystem can cost a lot in fees because you have a comlex system with more smart contracts but with IOTA, thanks to tangle, the whole process will cost a lot less

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:41:08 PM

It is also explained more in debt in the AMA they did on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6uxipy/iota_paragoncoin_david_s%C3%B8nsteb%C3%B8_jessica_versteeg/

The answers really cleared a lot up for me. The Tangle technology (no fees) allows for a lot and real quick data transfer. For example quality checks on the product.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:32:36 PM

Just saw the announcement that Bittrex will be an exchange!
Thats huge news. Not so many new tokens get listed on Bittrex so fast after ICO.

Huge investors will join this ICO.
PARAGON will be huge. Cant wait!
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:35:02 PM

I almost feel as though i HAVE to participate because of The Game... although Snoop would have a better choice, or Cheech and Chong
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:55:11 PM

The marijuana laws in the united states are becoming more and more relaxed. Even though marijuana is illegal on the federal level, it has been legalized across several states within the U.S, including places like California, Massachusetts, Colorado, and Rhode Island, just to name a few!

If you speak about legalization in these states you speak about legalization as an medical treatment or as an legal drug like alcohol or tabacco?
I'm sorry, I meant to clarify a bit. Many of these "Green" (pot friendly) states have made recreational use of Marijuana legal, meaning if you want to smoke a joint or two in the public, you can do so comfortably without any hassle from the local law enforcement, even if it has a real pungent odor. In many cases, you can carry around an ounce (depending on what state, quantity amount may vary) on you personally. So this startup shouldn't have much legal trouble establishing themselves, so as long as they follow each "Green" states laws, and regulations, which is why I personally think this startup has good potential!  Tongue

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:56:32 PM

And do you have some proof ?

It's easy to say everything is a scam, and some projects are scam, but when you come and just say : It's a scam ! What's the point ? You don't even have just one argument.

Here's the definition of scam:
- a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
- swindle.
- synonyms: swindle, cheat, deceive, trick, dupe, hoodwink, double-cross, gull;

There is no new technology here. This ICO is just launching a coin and tracking transactions on a ledger. It uses celebrity (e.g. The Game) to hype the premise to unsophisticated 'investors.' There is no proof of concept or prototype and they are trying to raise funds for 100 million tokens. They use words like 'revolution' and 'change the world,' which is fairly meaningless in place of any concrete examples of technological advancement. Their entire roadmap consists of launching the coin and then getting it on an exchange.

Not everything has to reinvent the wheel. There are advantages to the project using it's own token, ie more control over revenue and is easier to crowdfund.

cryptodrzej

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:07:06 PM

I would have to say the beauty of Paragon is in the community building and having the Paragon spaces as an oasis of sorts. How can you expect to conduct business when you are worried about getting the rug pulled out from under you. Paragon is much more than just a coin. I would say read the white paper:  https://paragoncoin.com/storage/whitepaper.pdf   I am very excited for what the future has Paragon.
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

The marijuana laws in the united states are becoming more and more relaxed. Even though marijuana is illegal on the federal level, it has been legalized across several states within the U.S, including places like California, Massachusetts, Colorado, and Rhode Island, just to name a few!

If you speak about legalization in these states you speak about legalization as an medical treatment or as an legal drug like alcohol or tabacco?
I'm sorry, I meant to clarify a bit. Many of these "Green" (pot friendly) states have made recreational use of Marijuana legal, meaning if you want to smoke a joint or two in the public, you can do so comfortably without any hassle from the local law enforcement, even if it has a real pungent odor. In many cases, you can carry around an ounce (depending on what state, quantity amount may vary) on you personally. So this startup shouldn't have much legal trouble establishing themselves, so as long as they follow each "Green" states laws, and regulations, which is why I personally think this startup has good potential!  Tongue

Also in many european countries you can carry small amount of weed with you even if weed is illegal. Most people in EU are pro-legalization and it's only a matter of time so EU is also a big potential market.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:16:37 PM

Also in many european countries you can carry small amount of weed with you even if weed is illegal. Most people in EU are pro-legalization and it's only a matter of time so EU is also a big potential market.
Not only that, you can carry any amount of weed if THC percentage is low enough (for example 0.6% THC in Italy). Take a look at "Indica Sativa Trade"

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:34:35 PM

Obviously they will have to adapt to every country's laws when they open paragon centers in different countries. You would need local experts to turn the projects in the right direction at the beginning.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:43:11 PM

Not only that, you can carry any amount of weed if THC percentage is low enough (for example 0.6% THC in Italy). Take a look at "Indica Sativa Trade"
Obviously they will have to adapt to every country's laws when they open paragon centers in different countries. You would need local experts to turn the projects in the right direction at the beginning.

I think that is the easy part, some countries are more strict than others, creating a platform that can adapt to a lot of laws will be easy enough, and once other countries start adopting cannabis and other plants, Paragon will be there to enter, i can eve say that Paragon and others start up like this will convince, to a degree, and ease the way for that, first will be Europe in a couple of years, then SouthAmerica.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:01:32 PM

Its nice to see that CEO of parangon  is very implicated in the legalization of cannabis and he already managed a startup, its very good for the future, that mean he will handle very the things witch parangon very nice. And it mean too hat he is very experimented and has great knowledge in of the cannabis market, very important for the project !
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:17:44 PM

Just saw the announcement that Bittrex will be an exchange!
Thats huge news. Not so many new tokens get listed on Bittrex so fast after ICO.

Huge investors will join this ICO.
PARAGON will be huge. Cant wait!

Where exactly did you see it? The developers of a crypto are not allowed to disclose if they made a deal with Bittrex because it can influence the value of a coin. That being said, i would love Paragon to be on Bittrex since its my favorite exchange.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: