Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:50:31 PM

Signature campaign is already happening but it's not paying you some coins, it's paying you a share for who uses your referral to invest.
They are trusting their ico that they are not paying huge bounties.

But imagine now somebody uses ur referral link in pre sale. Now you would get 500$ since 10k is minimum and in first stage you would get more than twice that. Not bad for a bounty campaign Tongue
So on the website it says second phase was sold out also, is this just the way of them saying its over or it was really sold out on the last day?

nope-- it really was sold out!

we're on to the third stage. Min. $10K for 10% discount
and correct the referral bounty would be 5% of that

What was your thinking process to use this signature bounty model? Why not stakes/weeks like all the others ICOs?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:51:04 PM

what you think guys on ICO, how many days can take paragon to complete hard cap?
no idea the market is reacting weird currently... and news from china will not help the coming ICO.
but it seems to be a good project so i hope it will success
China's ICO news, the correct interpretation of the individual is not affected.
Only for ICO365 and other service platforms, prohibit ICO service agencies trading platform and other investment behavior.
Only ICO service platforms registered in China are affected
For the paragon, this does not have any effect, in fact, Chinese residents can participate in paragon.
Do not oppose the personal behavior of the residents

yes china ban ico will not effect. this is worldwide ICO. i know still china people joining ICO. only those ico's banned those started in china. blockchian technology is for worldwide. and paragon project is worldwide. paragon project will be successful. i think paragon project will complete hard cap in 5 days because this project is popular.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:12:01 PM

Signature campaign is already happening but it's not paying you some coins, it's paying you a share for who uses your referral to invest.

But imagine now somebody uses ur referral link in pre sale. Now you would get 500$ since 10k is minimum and in first stage you would get more than twice that. Not bad for a bounty campaign Tongue
So on the website it says second phase was sold out also, is this just the way of them saying its over or it was really sold out on the last day?

What was your thinking process to use this signature bounty model? Why not stakes/weeks like all the others ICOs?

They just don't need it i guess. They are achieving their goals without bounties, so why should them?

After ico, always coin value drops at first, because of bounty sellers, in this one, that won't be an issue.

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:28:30 PM

They just don't need it i guess. They are achieving their goals without bounties, so why should them?

After ico, always coin value drops at first, because of bounty sellers, in this one, that won't be an issue.
They bounty model is different but its good to have signatures bounty because this ensures maximum exposure on bitcointalk. Anyway it's their decision so they probably have other good ideas for marketing  Cool
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:36:26 PM

Yes as i see a lot of people trust in Paragon. Paragon has a very good visibility even without signature campaign. I see a lot of post about I and many videos and tweet. Its very important to have a sucessfull ico. And with that the project Is great and very bankable. It will be a real sucess, im impatient to see in how many time we will reach the hard cap, I think it will very fast. Don't miss the possibility be fast too. Timing is very important !
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:18:32 PM

what you think guys on ICO, how many days can take paragon to complete hard cap?
no idea the market is reacting weird currently... and news from china will not help the coming ICO.
Only for ICO365 and other service platforms, prohibit ICO service agencies trading platform and other investment behavior.
For the paragon, this does not have any effect, in fact, Chinese residents can participate in paragon.

yes china ban ico will not effect. this is worldwide ICO. i know still china people joining ICO. only those ico's banned those started in china. blockchian technology is for worldwide. and paragon project is worldwide. paragon project will be successful. i think paragon project will complete hard cap in 5 days because this project is popular.
I also think that China ban will not affect the success of this token sale. I think it's in generally a good thing for the whole market that this ICO hype is cooled down a lil bit, so that there are now more long term investors again compared to the short term speculators. This will also reduce volatility, espescially for Paragon. The fact that there have not been any bounty campaigns so far will also help the price to keep stable after exchange listings.

BTC IS KING!
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:45:43 PM

It's a crime that such a nice herb like cannabis is criminalized from our "lovely" government. But it's time for a change I see great possibilities for this project.
hey guy please don't copy my post. I made the same two days ago
It's a crime that such a nice herb like cannabis is criminalized from our "lovely" government. But it's time for a change I see great possibilities for this project.

RestinStJames

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:48:36 PM

They bounty model is different but its good to have signatures bounty because this ensures maximum exposure on bitcointalk. Anyway it's their decision so they probably have other good ideas for marketing  Cool

They don't really have a bounty campaign, it's a referral campaign. You sign up, get a code and if people use that code you get 5%. It's actually a pretty good deal, especially considering the minimums in the pre sale.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:49:40 PM

It's a very high hard cap. I think it will take some time, if they reach it. Maybe never. But I would be happy if I'll get surprised.

cryptor47

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:55:56 PM

I also think that China ban will not affect the success of this token sale. I think it's in generally a good thing for the whole market that this ICO hype is cooled down a lil bit, so that there are now more long term investors again compared to the short term speculators. This will also reduce volatility, espescially for Paragon. The fact that there have not been any bounty campaigns so far will also help the price to keep stable after exchange listings.

The ICO craze hasn't reduced at all. And with the China ICOs and maybe Korean off the table for a while, every other ICO out there will receive more attention.
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:59:34 PM

i think i will partecipate at social media bounty and i will invest when ico will be open,i trust this project

you must participate and join ico i will also doing like you. this is the time we should avail this opportunity . paragon project will be successful and investors take with paragon benefits. don't miss this chance. i keep my eyes on this project.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:00:52 PM

"We are creating a chain of high-tech, fully equipped Paragon centers similar to WeWork®8
We will put them in areas where cannabis is legal, and there is strong interest in cannabis.
This will give start-ups easy access to a network of resources to set up, manage, and grow
their business with the help of like-minded individuals"---white paper: ---  https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf

💚Join our Telegram: https://t.me/ParagonCoin

💚Join our Slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack

Interesting, i hadn't heard about WeWork. Can you elaborate on why people in the Cannabis industry should go to you for workspace instead of to a company like WeWork? Could you maybe give an example of the equipment that Paragon center would offer compared to a normal workspace? Thanks.

Thank you for your support, I hope this can help

"ParagonSpace supports several of the main goals of the Paragon mission at once.

1. It offers vital physical office space so like-minded people can work and brainstorm.
2. It supports the ParagonCoin tokens by only accepting PRG in payment for access
to office space and to purchase office equipment, printing and other services,
snacks, and nearly anything else necessary to function in this business
environment. Essentially, it creates a PRG sub-economy.
3. It builds a rock-solid foundation for supporting the value of the currency, making
it very attractive to hold and use for the long-term.
4. It solves a real and substantial office space problem in the quickly growing legal
cannabis industry."

"Examples of typical PRG transactions in ParagonSpace include (but are not limited to):

• Opening doors by scanning a QR code of an active wallet with at least 1 PRG
• Paying for your own and/or guest access. Renting floating or fixed desk space or
private office with PRG
• Printing/scanning/faxing services at ParagonCoin Centers can be paid automatically
with PRG
• Paying for food, drinks, events, and merchandise with simple PRG checkout
• Securing conferences, events, research, and educational space for the legalized
cannabis industry
• Buying time for photo/audio/video studio for product shootings, interviews, podcasts,
etc.
• Joining a social club and/or café for ParagonCoin Club members
• Participating in web and in-app co-working, events, and a conference-reservation
system with instant PRG payment"

Thanks Again and best of luck

Thank you for answering my question and clarifying this. Nice to see this example, this will create a high demand for the coin and demand equals price increase Smiley Good for investors!
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:02:27 PM

It's a very high hard cap. I think it will take some time, if they reach it. Maybe never. But I would be happy if I'll get surprised.

let see this project gonna take little time and complete hard cap. this is my point of view. my point of view always comes true. let see
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:45:55 PM

let see this project gonna take little time and complete hard cap. this is my point of view. my point of view always comes true. let see
If they really sold out first two phases of pre sale, then they shouldn't have a problem with reaching hard cap.

BitKonquer

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:49:32 PM

I have faith! Also, according to the whitepaper, any unsold tokens after the crowdsale will be burned, so they have definitely thought about what happens if they don't sell them all.

PARAGON |||| REVOLUTIONIZING THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY |||| ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ PARAGONCOIN.COM | WHITEPAPERBOUNTY CAMPAIGN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:58:32 PM

Concept good. Interesting to see how they going to tied with medical database? is it already in works or no info. yet?

dracolumina

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:04:39 PM

What is the shoutout from GRWI about? I can't find it. Can someone link it?
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:37:15 PM

What is the shoutout from GRWI about? I can't find it. Can someone link it?
I have already asked that in Slack. Will let you know if I will know more.

And is there an app planed for Paragon? I could imagine that community would really like that.

BTC IS KING!
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:38:43 PM

I have faith! Also, according to the whitepaper, any unsold tokens after the crowdsale will be burned, so they have definitely thought about what happens if they don't sell them all.
To be honest I think that this ICO can interests whales and brings huge investments from their endless pockets. Small investors can benefit from this because price of coin should be much more stable  Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:43:36 PM

To be honest I think that this ICO can interests whales and brings huge investments from their endless pockets. Small investors can benefit from this because price of coin should be much more stable  Smiley

It will be stable but lets hope to price will rise steady.
Small investors are looking for some profit so lets hope the whales dont cash out as soon its on Bittrex.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: