Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:24:53 AM

lot of money. I will wait until the token are on the exchange and buy cheap when the bounty hunters are selling
$ 1 is a risk to invest . Which is very high and I think for many too much money

Dangerous strategy!
If you look at the exchanges they will have after this ICO, the prize will not drop below the $1

This is such a great project, your investment today will get a lot of profit in the future.
Putt your money in projects you got a good feeling with and they will not let you down Smiley

So Daydream, buy now or you will be sorry Smiley

The price won't drop below the ICO mark? Ask Bancor investors.

You want to legalize cannabis in countries, where its forbitten? Or only sell in allowed countries (cities)

Far more complex than that. Let's say sell in allowed and contribute to modify the laws in forbidden. But it's a simplification.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:08:45 PM

lot of money. I will wait until the token are on the exchange and buy cheap when the bounty hunters are selling
$ 1 is a risk to invest . Which is very high and I think for many too much money

Well that's an strategy, but it may not work.

Don't look at the token price in $ individually. It means nothing. Everything is correlated - price, market cap, etc. You have to take a look at the full picture.

Anyway I wouldn't nowadays recommend investing in ICOs as a great source for quick income. Somehow they seem to return to their roots, and now it is more wise to support those projects you believe in. And many people trust in Paragon's vision.
Agree. ICOs nowadays are good investments only in a long terms.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:03:36 PM

I was just wondering with the beauty of PARAGON's blockchain solutions with regards to Cannabis Industry and I would love to hear the Government would appreciate it and even adapt it. PARAGON's design could even expand to other controlled substances regulated by Government and thus would exhibit its usefulness.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:18:15 PM

You want to legalize cannabis in countries, where its forbitten? Or only sell in allowed countries (cities)

Far more complex than that. Let's say sell in allowed and contribute to modify the laws in forbidden. But it's a simplification.

Where does it say they will actually sell cannabis themselves? I didnt find it anywhere. Wont paragon centers be just for promoting, kick starting campaigns and uniting people who support it?

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:22:33 PM

I was just wondering with the beauty of PARAGON's blockchain solutions with regards to Cannabis Industry and I would love to hear the Government would appreciate it and even adapt it. PARAGON's design could even expand to other controlled substances regulated by Government and thus would exhibit its usefulness.
I think a lot of discoveries would follow after such an innovation, can be on means of the analysis cannabis would find even medicine for a cancer, and this will change the world for the better
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:47:35 PM

Huh, i should end this topic.
At least i know now the new "definition" about "LIMIT" , that "if you lost in football games, and if you scored 10 scores, its more than enough to be called lose"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.
And another information i got is 14 million 18+ is quite substantial against billions of 18+ people around the world. Cheesy Cheesy Wow less than 1% is quite substantial  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Thanks dude  Wink, i think i need to fix my mindset now  Grin

Let's turn it around. If we assume the Netherlands is a statistical outlier, what makes the Netherlands different that legalization of 5 grams of cannabis for personal use leads to massive problems when applied to the rest of the world? Are the inhabitants of the Netherlands a different species?
Ohh myy goddd, please dudeeee, come onnn.
Do you think everyone is exactly same? When we usually eat rice everyday here, are you like that too? When some people are very bad at drawing, are everyone like that too? When netherlands is developed country, does the developing country not exist? When some people dont like to do criminal things, Do the criminals never exist? All people need to eat and sleep, but they have different cultures, society, mindset, passion.
If you have another questions about this you can send me a message. This topic of converstion should end.

I think this subject is very central to the success of Paragon. If you say cannabis can only be a successful industry in a small section of the world, we should try to figure out what are the barriers in the rest of the world. If Paragon cannot expand beyond the Netherlands, Portugal, Canada because of insurmountable barriers, then what's the point of building those Paragon spaces?
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:46:16 PM

Huh, i should end this topic.
At least i know now the new "definition" about "LIMIT" , that "if you lost in football games, and if you scored 10 scores, its more than enough to be called lose"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.
And another information i got is 14 million 18+ is quite substantial against billions of 18+ people around the world. Cheesy Cheesy Wow less than 1% is quite substantial  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Thanks dude  Wink, i think i need to fix my mindset now  Grin

Let's turn it around. If we assume the Netherlands is a statistical outlier, what makes the Netherlands different that legalization of 5 grams of cannabis for personal use leads to massive problems when applied to the rest of the world? Are the inhabitants of the Netherlands a different species?
Ohh myy goddd, please dudeeee, come onnn.
Do you think everyone is exactly same? When we usually eat rice everyday here, are you like that too? When some people are very bad at drawing, are everyone like that too? When netherlands is developed country, does the developing country not exist? When some people dont like to do criminal things, Do the criminals never exist? All people need to eat and sleep, but they have different cultures, society, mindset, passion.
If you have another questions about this you can send me a message. This topic of converstion should end.

I think this subject is very central to the success of Paragon. If you say cannabis can only be a successful industry in a small section of the world, we should try to figure out what are the barriers in the rest of the world. If Paragon cannot expand beyond the Netherlands, Portugal, Canada because of insurmountable barriers, then what's the point of building those Paragon spaces?
I had never said that cannabis can only be a succesful industry in a small section of the world.
I think youre talking non sense now, i cant even understand what is the point of your question now.
Youre farr farr farr away from the topic of my conversation that i talked about with other people before.
I think you should learn how to read and understand things before posting non sense words and how not to make things complicated.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:42:27 PM

nice developement on the pre-ico.
i have a question:
where are you going to start with this business? in america? or in every country, where mariujana is legalized, like the netherlands?

They already made a list of potential cities where they are planing on opening paragon centers. You can find the list in the white paper.
The thing that concerns me a little is, that they are planing to let the community vote for the first location (if i understand roadmap correctly). I think it would be wiser to decide this with the inner circle of people involved in the project. The first location is the most important one.

I agree, it shouldn't be a vote that can be influenced by the biggest amount of marijuana fans. That would be just like fan based awards; those are always easily influenced and don't necesseraly give the correct outcome. And given the fact that we're talking about a proper business here, it needs to be decided based on business decisions, not on who wants their hometown to have a Paragon dispensary the most.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:51:09 PM

Where does it say they will actually sell cannabis themselves? I didnt find it anywhere. Wont paragon centers be just for promoting, kick starting campaigns and uniting people who support it?

You are right of course, they won't sell cannabis. Their centers will be coworking spaces in order to campaign for legalisation of cannabis.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:54:23 PM

Careful though, that doesn't always happen. I tried with a few coins and got burned. with promising projects you don't get much of a discount outside the pre-sale/ICO

Rigorous

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:32:20 PM

I had never said that cannabis can only be a succesful industry in a small section of the world.
I think youre talking non sense now, i cant even understand what is the point of your question now.
Youre farr farr farr away from the topic of my conversation that i talked about with other people before.
I think you should learn how to read and understand things before posting non sense words and how not to make things complicated.

You started with stating you want cannabis to remain illegal for recreational use otherwise we'll get a pothead infestation.

I retort that in countries like the Netherlands where you won't get prosecuted for recreational cannabis use that pothead infestation hasn't happened, therefore I don't see why other countries can't adopt the same system.

That is not complicated, that is the very thing this Paragon ICO is about.

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:24:03 PM

For someone who smoke up occasionally, this is perhaps the coolest thing to ever land in the bitcoin/blockchain space. Really looking forward to the launch. I am sure this will be really successful. And the team line looks impressive too. Best of luck, Team Paragon.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:11:24 PM

Nice to see the FUD dying down, that was quite ridiculous. This is clearly a quality project and i'll be watching it for updates.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:20:30 PM

The road map in this thread and road map on your website dont match. Here it says you will purchase your first center location on Nov. 1st 2017 and on the website it says Feb. 2018.
I was also wondering when will ParagonOnline platform be lunched?

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:23:28 PM

Nice to see the FUD dying down, that was quite ridiculous. This is clearly a quality project and i'll be watching it for updates.

Of course it was ridicoulus, it was a reddit post with zero, nada content, only complains on Egor Lavrov's past which was also unrelated to financial/economic topics

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:04:05 PM

Where is the company located?
Do you plan to work for the legalization of cannabis?

Rigorous

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:35:37 PM

Do you plan to work for the legalization of cannabis?

That's literally on page 7 of the whitepaper and in the first post of this thread.

Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.

windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:37:55 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 11:54:06 PM by windreamteam

Paragon aims to establish niche co-working spaces via ParagonSpace to work on each domains around cannabis. As public opinion now supports the legalization of cannabis there is a new organisation to create.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:33:35 PM

One important advantage about Blockchain based smart contracts is to provide anonymous patient identification  to protect their private informations.  
Rigorous

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:39:07 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 09:13:05 AM by Rigorous

The funny thing about making activities illegal is that the activities, the demand and supply do not disappear. They just start to repel well-meaning entrepreneurs and attract criminals who do not care for safety, health, and law. We've seen that with the alcohol prohibition, despite the exception for medicinal use, and we see it now with cannabis. Once the activities are associated with crime it's hard to change back the public mindset. That's what Paragon has to accomplish - start with the acceptance of medicinal use of cannabis, turn the public opinion around, then expand to full legalization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: