Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013  (Read 523356 times)
Walt Sobchak

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

God rest Donnie's soul.

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:35:42 PM

Bitgrenade is blowing up quickly with DGC! Seems to be getting popular fast.

http://www.bitgrenade.net/?coin_display=6

Smokey, this is not 'nam, this is bowling. There are rules. Do as the dude would wish, and mine some Lebowskis! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260311.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:37:30 PM

I'm not getting any payouts from fenican and am not listed on the "Payouts if a block were found NOW:" portion of the page. Anyone else having this problem?

I have 0 digicoins  Sad

Can someone send a small amount to verify that my wallet is working?
DAw7cpiHYEHT6xebrvZT25wtZjjXBbizpg

payouts take some time before they process.  I"m getting payouts from fenican.  I have for some time now.
nearmiss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:38:21 PM

dgc.scryptmining.com  shutting this down for now.  I can't debug problems live, and frankly not sure I want to bother with it anymore.  Takes up a lot of time keeping an eye on things and everyone just assumes scam at the slightest hint of a problem.  I will spend my time working on ensuring any outstanding payments are made.  The web portion will remain up  for awhile so anyone can log in and get their coins out as needed.   Will figure out if I want to bother with a re-launch when I've tracked down any problems.   As always, thanks to the miners, and those who at least gave the benefit of the doubt.
This makes you sound more scammy

Yeah....I know, leaving the web up for anyone to log in and do what they need to, for as long as needed, is definitely 100% scam.  As is the 22k coins already paid out.   Thanks for your support.
the fact that you're shutting down at the slightest hint of a problem and "cutting your losses" as 50% of the coins have been missing since launch is what makes you sound scammy. Its not that you're going to grace us with the ability to take out the remainder of our coins for a few days. The illusion of goodwill.

Did you ignore the " I will spend my time working on ensuring any outstanding payments are made. " portion?   I CAN'T DEBUG THE PAYOUT PROBLEMS WHILE THE SITE CONTINUES TO RUN (nor do I want to continue letting it run IF there are in fact problems with it, just causing them to get worse.)    There is not some magic snap of my fingers I can do to fix it all.  What would you suggest I do aside from shutting it down and trying to do a proper post-mortum of what went wrong, which will hopefully allow me to also pay out any missing coins at the same time?  

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:39:05 PM

So anyone has any pool that counts coins like it should or not?

http://www.digitalcoinpool.com seems to be right from my testing, and also could use more miners.

+1 joined....
Joined as well, I must have given up half my coins to those two scam pools.

Hope this is a keeper as 10% goes to DGC foundation...   Grin

-tb-

Walt Sobchak

God rest Donnie's soul.

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:42:40 PM

dgc.scryptmining.com  shutting this down for now.  I can't debug problems live, and frankly not sure I want to bother with it anymore.  Takes up a lot of time keeping an eye on things and everyone just assumes scam at the slightest hint of a problem.  I will spend my time working on ensuring any outstanding payments are made.  The web portion will remain up  for awhile so anyone can log in and get their coins out as needed.   Will figure out if I want to bother with a re-launch when I've tracked down any problems.   As always, thanks to the miners, and those who at least gave the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah....I know, leaving the web up for anyone to log in and do what they need to, for as long as needed, is definitely 100% scam.  As is the 22k coins already paid out.   Thanks for your support.
the fact that you're shutting down at the slightest hint of a problem and "cutting your losses" as 50% of the coins have been missing since launch is what makes you sound scammy. Its not that you're going to grace us with the ability to take out the remainder of our coins for a few days. The illusion of goodwill.

Did you ignore the " I will spend my time working on ensuring any outstanding payments are made. " portion?   I CAN'T DEBUG THE PAYOUT PROBLEMS WHILE THE SITE CONTINUES TO RUN (nor do I want to continue letting it run IF there are in fact problems with it, just causing them to get worse.)    There is not some magic snap of my fingers I can do to fix it all.  What would you suggest I do aside from shutting it down and trying to do a proper post-mortum of what went wrong, which will hopefully allow me to also pay out any missing coins at the same time?  

He's doing the right thing, it's not like you can't still retrieve your coins, the site will remain up. This does not indicate a scam attempt at all.

Smokey, this is not 'nam, this is bowling. There are rules. Do as the dude would wish, and mine some Lebowskis! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260311.0
fenican

Activity: 1393
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:44:57 PM

I'm holding the hand grenade quick someone bail me out !
gudmunsn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:45:08 PM

Lol. As soon as you posted this like 4 people jumped over there and started buying things. I still think the whole bitgrenade thing is a really weird concept.

e521

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:45:40 PM

please don't advertise you p2pool after my post, it's irritating.

Eh? I'm not running a p2pool...

that wasn't for you Smiley

Walt Sobchak

God rest Donnie's soul.

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:47:29 PM

You've been bailed  Grin

gudmunsn

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:48:27 PM

http://www.digitalcoinpool.com seems to be right from my testing, and also could use more miners.

+1 joined....

+1 Joined too, only got half of of est daily from those 2 pools

Joined as well. Let's see if this one gives me what I should be getting Smiley

Ok, a block I mined is confirmed but I still have zero payout in my account on the system. Anybody else have this issue?

gudmunsn

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:49:13 PM

You've been bailed  Grin

and he bailed me out for the potato masher! nom nom nom

baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:50:14 PM

+1 joined....

Ok, a block I mined is confirmed but I still have zero payout in my account on the system. Anybody else have this issue?

PPLNS system, you can read about it at the pool page. It takes time to show up.

Also, you can play bitgrenade with DGC: http://www.bitgrenade.net/?coin_display=6

Don't gamble all your money away!  Wink

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
schnebi

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:50:34 PM

Stratum P2Pool is on:

crypto-coins.de:8907

As usual for P2Pool, just Point your miners on the above adress using your Wallett Adress as Username and a random passwort

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u DHUqdchzCGUYKABsv3nLkVwJiL93YoNpP2 -p hsdrtu89dfgdhfg8 -o crypto-coins.de:8907

See stats at www.crypto-coins.de:8907

Pool Fee ist 1 %

The Pool is up again and running. I think, it should run even better then before, because I have done some tweaks

Once again... Apologize for the inconveniance
gudmunsn

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:52:03 PM

+1 joined....

PPLNS system, you can read about it at the pool page. It takes time to show up.

Also, you can play bitgrenade with DGC: http://www.bitgrenade.net/?coin_display=6

Don't gamble all your money away!  Wink

yep, spoke too soon. Just got my first payment.

stupid bitgrenade lol..I just got back from vegas and I think i'm having gambling withdrawals Wink

Lollaskates

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:52:17 PM

He's doing the right thing, it's not like you can't still retrieve your coins, the site will remain up. This does not indicate a scam attempt at all.

Using the block explorer and tracking the pools wallet:

24387.29 received (overall mined)
11104.67 sent (paid out)
13242.62 balance (~present wallet contents)

It took me two seconds. He's denied the discrepancy several times until more and more people started to realize they weren't getting paid out. We all did our math and found we were missing roughly half the payout rewards. The above numbers don't lie, and backup the claim. Even if we assumed a giant portion of miners did not setup auto-payout, this number is still astronomically high.

All he had to do was check his wallet balance and go "Oh, wow, this isn't 2-3%." Instead he let it go on for awhile and is trying to save face / give the illusion of goodwill by allowing us to take our remaining fraction of our real earnings out while he "fixes" the pool. What a guy.

Scam.
fenican

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:53:20 PM

BitGrenade seems like some easy money!  I should be able to retire today with some luck  Grin
gudmunsn

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:54:57 PM

BitGrenade seems like some easy money!  I should be able to retire today with some luck  Grin

just gotta save your DGC and cash it in in a couple years, then you can really retire Smiley

AbiTxGroup

Activity: 447

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:56:17 PM

What the premise?  Is it like playing hot potato?
nearmiss

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:57:39 PM

Using the block explorer and tracking the pools wallet:

24387.29 received (overall mined)
11104.67 sent (paid out)
13242.62 balance (~present wallet contents)

It took me two seconds. He's denied the discrepancy several times until more and more people started to realize they weren't getting paid out. We all did our math and found we were missing roughly half the payout rewards. The above numbers don't lie, and backup the claim. Even if we assumed a giant portion of miners did not setup auto-payout, this number is still astronomically high.

All he had to do was check his wallet balance and go "Oh, wow, this isn't 2-3%." Instead he let it go on for awhile and is trying to save face / give the illusion of goodwill by allowing us to take our remaining fraction of our real earnings out while he "fixes" the pool. What a guy.

Scam.

When did I ever deny anything?! And when did I not say I was going to be working on making it right?  FFS man.  Its not like I've shutdown the entire operation and disappeared ....what the hell do you want from me?  Basically no one complained much of anything until this morning, when I saw some posts here after waking up, and a couple pm's with details.  I looked, I tried some debugging, I decided it was best to shut down for now so I can dig deeper.   Also, your paid out value is way off, 22,000+ has been sent from the sites wallet, as per the block explorer.

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
fenican

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:59:56 PM

What the premise?  Is it like playing hot potato?

Yes same premise
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: