Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81097 times)
Seyar

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:00:38 PM

How much confirmations for your second round did it take? still havent received mine for the 2nd round while I did the transfer at 14:00:04
Bopy

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:01:49 PM

there is a big mess with a second phase... better read reddit, what exactly happen...
people deposit exactly at time didnt get in because second phase actually started 2 minutes later than they said and they didnt mention that at all.
btctbots.com

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:03:44 PM

Re: Second round - No one in this block https://neotracker.io/block/height/1445025 got any tokens. People who sent on the hour at 9:00 are in this block. Following block (which was later) got tokens.

Fucking joke, those in first on the hour didnt get them.
real_links

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:06:06 PM

Please, I would love to write an article for this nice project
mrdenis

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 03:07:48 PM

Could anyone invest the second round? There's no signal about when it started.

It should have started immediately after round 1 . Only 25 minutes left on second round.
I knew that, but I wonder if anyone received any RPX tokens for second round? It seems the token sale has concluded before it started.

received second round RPX.
if the transaction went through then RPX shows up instantly.
If not, then i don't think will come.

requested 1 RPX transfer from from friend to test.
transfer of assets from one to another wallet seems to have same process like of participating in the ICO i.e. invoke process.

You received second round RPX instantly...?

❍ E M M A R E S  ❍              Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
roger46

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:16:54 PM

email not received wtf
Bopy

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:23:47 PM

Could anyone invest the second round? There's no signal about when it started.

It should have started immediately after round 1 . Only 25 minutes left on second round.
I knew that, but I wonder if anyone received any RPX tokens for second round? It seems the token sale has concluded before it started.

received second round RPX.
if the transaction went through then RPX shows up instantly.
If not, then i don't think will come.

requested 1 RPX transfer from from friend to test.
transfer of assets from one to another wallet seems to have same process like of participating in the ICO i.e. invoke process.

You received second round RPX instantly...?

yes, those in seconds round that are late get them instantly... but those on time are fucked ouver Sad
omgico

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:29:43 PM

yes, those in seconds round that are late get them instantly... but those on time are fucked ouver Sad

eh.. that exactly seems the case..
mixterz

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:33:38 PM

i used the same script hash from round 1 and took part in round 2 at 1 mins 30 seconds.
yet still didn't make it.
NEO in limbo
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:35:34 PM

First round hash = 0x....

Confirmation by e-mail.

Second round hash = AG...
Just received a second e-mail - very late IMO.

Happy trading!  Cool

an extra 500 K RPX  Grin Grin Grin

I think that posting the Scrypt Hash will get your RPX cancelled.
Also, the second round hash you posted looks suspiciously like a NEO address, and not the second round scrypt hash ?
mrdenis

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 03:40:22 PM

First round hash = 0x....

Confirmation by e-mail.

Second round hash = AG...
Just received a second e-mail - very late IMO.

Happy trading!  Cool

an extra 500 K RPX  Grin Grin Grin

I think that posting the Scrypt Hash will get your RPX cancelled.
Also, the second round hash you posted looks suspiciously like a NEO address, and not the second round scrypt hash ?

Yeah, I'm 99.99% this is scam, because nobody else I talked to did not receive any other email or hash for second round...

❍ E M M A R E S  ❍              Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
kvanquang

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:43:11 PM

i used the same script hash from round 1 and took part in round 2 at 1 mins 30 seconds.
NEO in limbo
Same to me, about 1 mins 25 sec, just to assure it was second round, TT. Wonder it was late or soon, 27 Neos is just too less for this investment.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:01:04 PM

NEO in limbo
Same to me, about 1 mins 25 sec, just to assure it was second round, TT. Wonder it was late or soon, 27 Neos is just too less for this investment.

Check out the RPX Reddit, there are a lot of unhappy campers there.
Those who sent NEO within 2 minutes of the start of the second round sale have apparently lost there NEO, but those who sent NEO 2 minutes after the official start time got there RPX (looks like deadline was change by 2 minutes at the last minute - too late to update anyone).
Seyar

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:10:04 PM

TO INVESTORS THAT INVESTED NEO INTO RPX IN BLOCK 1445025 AND ON OR AFTER 14:00:00 GMT (8-10-2017)

I'm gathering the people above to start legal actions against Red Pulse for denying RPX tokens to those that properly invested according to all stated rules for the Red Pulse ICO.
If you are willing to take legal action against Red Pulse as a group if they do not sent out the correct amount of RPX to those in the above block and timeframe which grants you legal ownership of the RPX tokens you invested for then please send me an PM on this forum.

DO NOT send me a PM if you are not within this block and timeframe, and only if you have evidence showing that you are within. Let me know in the PM you are interested in taking these steps and please provide ONLY your TxID, nothing else! I need to have the TxIDs so I can confirm your investement is in the above block and timeframe. People in block 1445026 DID receive RPX tokens while they were LATER then those who did it on the correct time in block 1445025!

If Red Pulse will not correct this matter theirself then we can take legal actions on behalf of all the investors in the above timeframe. Spread the word please. I am serious about this matter cause its a huge screw up and even so illegal to handle investments this way as they want to do now by giving all the earliest investors a simple NEO refund.

Please be sure to ONLY PM if you can provide proof later on and are in the above block and timeframe!

Sincerely.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:12:11 PM

Do we know when can RPX hit the market?
mrdunns

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

TO INVESTORS THAT INVESTED NEO INTO RPX IN BLOCK 1445025 AND ON OR AFTER 14:00:00 GMT (8-10-2017)

I'm gathering the people above to start legal actions against Red Pulse for denying RPX tokens to those that properly invested according to all stated rules for the Red Pulse ICO.
If you are willing to take legal action against Red Pulse as a group if they do not sent out the correct amount of RPX to those in the above block and timeframe which grants you legal ownership of the RPX tokens you invested for then please send me an PM on this forum.

DO NOT send me a PM if you are not within this block and timeframe, and only if you have evidence showing that you are within. Let me know in the PM you are interested in taking these steps and please provide ONLY your TxID, nothing else! I need to have the TxIDs so I can confirm your investement is in the above block and timeframe. People in block 1445026 DID receive RPX tokens while they were LATER then those who did it on the correct time in block 1445025!

If Red Pulse will not correct this matter theirself then we can take legal actions on behalf of all the investors in the above timeframe. Spread the word please. I am serious about this matter cause its a huge screw up and even so illegal to handle investments this way as they want to do now by giving all the earliest investors a simple NEO refund.

Please be sure to ONLY PM if you can provide proof later on and are in the above block and timeframe!

Sincerely.

So they said if your transaction did not go through then you will be refunded why do you need to need to take legal action to get your neo back?
dArX

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:32:47 PM

Sincerely.

So they said if your transaction did not go through then you will be refunded why do you need to need to take legal action to get your neo back?

I will support you. They have to frooze al RPX tokens from the 2nd hour. Its not correct what happened.
Their Auditors won't be happy.
oscurito23

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:36:27 PM

Sincerely.

TROLL
iamok22

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:39:05 PM

Sincerely.

i am in. they wasted my time and cheated a lot of people
kvanquang

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:39:42 PM

NEO in limbo

Check out the RPX Reddit, there are a lot of unhappy campers there.
Those who sent NEO within 2 minutes of the start of the second round sale have apparently lost there NEO, but those who sent NEO 2 minutes after the official start time got there RPX (looks like deadline was change by 2 minutes at the last minute - too late to update anyone).
Oh sh*t, and they were yelling their slogan "First come, first serve".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: