Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81097 times)
memberx

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:40:44 PM

TO INVESTORS THAT INVESTED NEO INTO RPX IN BLOCK 1445025 AND ON OR AFTER 14:00:00 GMT (8-10-2017)

I'm gathering the people above to start legal actions against Red Pulse for denying RPX tokens to those that properly invested according to all stated rules for the Red Pulse ICO.
If you are willing to take legal action against Red Pulse as a group if they do not sent out the correct amount of RPX to those in the above block and timeframe which grants you legal ownership of the RPX tokens you invested for then please send me an PM on this forum.

DO NOT send me a PM if you are not within this block and timeframe, and only if you have evidence showing that you are within. Let me know in the PM you are interested in taking these steps and please provide ONLY your TxID, nothing else! I need to have the TxIDs so I can confirm your investement is in the above block and timeframe. People in block 1445026 DID receive RPX tokens while they were LATER then those who did it on the correct time in block 1445025!

If Red Pulse will not correct this matter theirself then we can take legal actions on behalf of all the investors in the above timeframe. Spread the word please. I am serious about this matter cause its a huge screw up and even so illegal to handle investments this way as they want to do now by giving all the earliest investors a simple NEO refund.

Please be sure to ONLY PM if you can provide proof later on and are in the above block and timeframe!

Sincerely.

So they said if your transaction did not go through then you will be refunded why do you need to need to take legal action to get your neo back?

I will support you. They have to frooze al RPX tokens from the 2nd hour. Its not correct what happened.
Their Auditors won't be happy.

I was in the 025 block as well, but how should they freeze the RPX distributed in the second batch? I don't think it's possible, also to take back the token. Only thing they could maybe do, is to sell their own token part to these. but don't think this will happen

autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:41:43 PM

Crowdsale finished already? You received your tokens already, guts ?
Where and when this token will be trading? On Binance?
miguel9909

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:43:34 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 05:14:06 PM by miguel9909

este es un TixDs del bloque 25
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/365646753690812436/366588673774452746/Screen_Shot_2017-10-08_at_9.12.11_AM.png
dArX

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

TO INVESTORS THAT INVESTED NEO INTO RPX IN BLOCK 1445025 AND ON OR AFTER 14:00:00 GMT (8-10-2017)

I'm gathering the people above to start legal actions against Red Pulse for denying RPX tokens to those that properly invested according to all stated rules for the Red Pulse ICO.
If you are willing to take legal action against Red Pulse as a group if they do not sent out the correct amount of RPX to those in the above block and timeframe which grants you legal ownership of the RPX tokens you invested for then please send me an PM on this forum.

DO NOT send me a PM if you are not within this block and timeframe, and only if you have evidence showing that you are within. Let me know in the PM you are interested in taking these steps and please provide ONLY your TxID, nothing else! I need to have the TxIDs so I can confirm your investement is in the above block and timeframe. People in block 1445026 DID receive RPX tokens while they were LATER then those who did it on the correct time in block 1445025!

If Red Pulse will not correct this matter theirself then we can take legal actions on behalf of all the investors in the above timeframe. Spread the word please. I am serious about this matter cause its a huge screw up and even so illegal to handle investments this way as they want to do now by giving all the earliest investors a simple NEO refund.

Please be sure to ONLY PM if you can provide proof later on and are in the above block and timeframe!

Sincerely.

So they said if your transaction did not go through then you will be refunded why do you need to need to take legal action to get your neo back?

I will support you. They have to frooze al RPX tokens from the 2nd hour. Its not correct what happened.
Their Auditors won't be happy.

I was in the 025 block as well, but how should they freeze the RPX distributed in the second batch? I don't think it's possible, also to take back the token. Only thing they could maybe do, is to sell their own token part to these. but don't think this will happen

If they really care about their word, they will do that.
Well see what happens.
kebekor

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:45:22 PM

Sincerely.

Count me in. People got fleeced. If you got into block 1445025 you are entitled to get your tokens... this is unbelievable.
letsgoman

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:50:58 PM

Are you guys for real? How many Ethereum ICOs did already have similar or worse problems? A LOT! This was first ever ICO on the NEO blockchain and compared to what was happening on ETH with whales, hacks, pools,etc., this is nothing! It was actually organised quite good, given they had to rely on NEO devs and unfinished wallets.

Get over it and stop complaining about every missed opportunity. If you got some RPX today, nice, if not, buy them on exchange if you believe in their project!

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
HagueCrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:10:13 PM

We will be refunded after a (couple) week(s)? NEO price is going down already. Losing money on NEO with this Sad
cryptobikram

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:18:50 PM

i used the same script hash from round 1 and took part in round 2 at 1 mins 30 seconds.
yet still didn't make it.
NEO in limbo
Same to me, about 1 mins 25 sec, just to assure it was second round, TT. Wonder it was late or soon, 27 Neos is just too less for this investment.

Check out the RPX Reddit, there are a lot of unhappy campers there.
Those who sent NEO within 2 minutes of the start of the second round sale have apparently lost there NEO, but those who sent NEO 2 minutes after the official start time got there RPX (looks like deadline was change by 2 minutes at the last minute - too late to update anyone).
Oh sh*t, and they were yelling their slogan "First come, first serve".

I was the first one on their transaction script and didnt get in ? WTF is this
888cj

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:22:46 PM

Sincerely.

Count me in. People got fleeced. If you got into block 1445025 you are entitled to get your tokens... this is unbelievable.

The terms of the ICO were changed at the last minute. Everyone who followed the rules missed out. Only insiders were informed. Very scammy. Neo doesn't need this. If the Hong Kong/China media decides this is a story it's bad for all of crypto.
Seyar

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:24:02 PM

Sincerely.

TROLL

Believe me I'm not trolling. PM's are starting to roll in and we will take actions if Red Pulse will stick with their current decision to refund the earliest legal investors only NEO instead of the RPX that we should have gotten. Probably will be one of the easier cases legally seen in crypto as well.. The Blockchain and their announcement and post all speak for itself.

I have good hopes that they will correct the ICO for the earliest investors that have a right to claim their RPX, but if it they stand by their current auto reply of refunding NEO they will face legal charges from a pretty big group.. and thats a promise.
Subzero14

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:31:29 PM

Sincerely.

Please count me.I'm in block 1445025 with 460 Neo.
mikadondon

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:36:01 PM

i used the same script hash from round 1 and took part in round 2 at 1 mins 30 seconds.
yet still didn't make it.
NEO in limbo
Same to me, about 1 mins 25 sec, just to assure it was second round, TT. Wonder it was late or soon, 27 Neos is just too less for this investment.

Check out the RPX Reddit, there are a lot of unhappy campers there.
Those who sent NEO within 2 minutes of the start of the second round sale have apparently lost there NEO, but those who sent NEO 2 minutes after the official start time got there RPX (looks like deadline was change by 2 minutes at the last minute - too late to update anyone).
Oh sh*t, and they were yelling their slogan "First come, first serve".

I was the first one on their transaction script and didnt get in ? WTF is this
exoras

Activity: 117

Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:36:55 PM

I am also on the same block....

YurSush

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:42:20 PM

Sincerely.
I have sent NEO in 21:00:10 and my transaction in 25 block. Why I didnt recieved tokens? And what I have to do?
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:47:45 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 06:11:43 PM by aziernest

I was in block# 1445025 and I didn't get my RPX tokens.

looks like redpulse is a team of inexperienced members (would appreciate counter comments / criticism)

1st-they released updated neon wallet in last moment, just few hours before presale , while I spend several hour downloading and syncing full wallet.
2nd- they don't care email going to junk
3rd- website down, and then they said they will email the hash, and emailed hash later on, nothing pre-planned properly.
4th- they changed schedule in run-time? means what else you want from them ? their slack registration was closed/still closed, there is/was no announcement for 2 or 3 minutes delay on twitter, via email, nor on facebook.

Now, they are going to hold my NEO hostage for several days / weeks, they will continue to earn gas against it too....

Ethereum is way better than this, at least if you are rejected, you get your eth back in no team.

Just in case if NEO / RED PULSE team do not address this issue in time, in right direction, both will be dropping pretty hard.........

PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:55:15 PM

Sincerely.

I am interested too but I don't want yet to send you my txid linked with my username here. Let's see what they respond but if they actually let people that sent transactions later to get shares in a "first in" ico then yes, they deserve legal action.
eastdv

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:55:24 PM

looks like redpulse is a team of inexperienced members (would appreciate counter comments / criticism)

1st-they released updated neon wallet in last moment, just few hours before presale , while I spend several hour downloading and syncing full wallet.
3rd- website down, and then they said they will email the hash, and emailed hash later on, nothing pre-planned properly.
4th- they changed schedule in run-time? means what else you want from them ? their slack registration was closed/still closed, there is/was no announcement for 2 or 3 minutes delay on twitter, via email, nor on facebook.

Now, they are going to hold my NEO hostage for several days / weeks, they will continue to earn gas against it too....

Ethereum is way better than this, at least if you are rejected, you get your eth back in no team.

Just in case if NEO / RED PULSE team do not address this issue in time, in right direction, both will be dropping pretty hard.........

I ask you to make an even bigger font, brighter color!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:56:32 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 06:36:42 PM by snowboard789

Just in case if NEO / RED PULSE team do not address this issue in time, in right direction, both will be dropping pretty hard.........[/color]

you are confusing people that using the platform with the makers of the platform. NEO team has nothing to do with this mess.

Red Pulse could automatically return but they were lazy/incompetent to program it in the contract because there was a whitelist involved. Stop screaming ethereum is better like a child, this is irrelevant
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:14:25 PM

you are confusing people that using the platform with the makers of the platform. NEO team has nothing to do with this mess.

Red Pulse could automatically return but they were lazy/incompetent to program it in the contract because there was a whitelist involved. Stop screaming ethereum is better like a child, this is irrelevant

NEO should have auto rejected transaction based upon conditions (smart contracts) as it happens in Ethereum based ICO, if you are not able to get into any ICO on time, and it reached it's cap, your transaction will be rejected and ethereum returned back to you automatically and that's done by ethereuem not the the coin being ICOed on ethereum platform.

So, soon when people realize this, and understand this, they would be extra careful and not participating in ICO's based on NEO platform, as if transaction is not successful, their funds will still be gone for good amount of time.

exoras

Activity: 117

Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 06:16:24 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 06:35:03 PM by exoras

I didnt know that....

As the first neo ico it was crucial for everything to go smooth.... This is a total disaster

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: