Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81097 times)
Gareth73

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:47:39 PM

No news about the wallet update?
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:19:18 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 04:39:24 PM by cdb1690

No news about the wallet update?

NEO GUI wallet update is still in code review phase and most likely won't be released today.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:41:50 PM

Really waiting for this project for a long time. Just 1 more week to go.

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:18:51 PM

Really looking forward to it too but would like to know who is accepted to participate
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:43:12 PM

Really looking forward to it too but would like to know who is accepted to participate
This will be known 1 hour before crowdsale starts. Whitelisted users will receiving an email with instruction, if i'm not mistaken
A62662

Activity: 311
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:46:14 PM

Cool. Another ICO scam. How interesting.
3shiro

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:29:20 PM

My neo coin in Neotracker.io when they give me their address should I transfer my neo to their address? just like that?
because I didn't get what they mean in their email, they want me to put my coin in NEO-GUI wallet? whats wrong with neotracker.io wallet?

It is necessary to use a special wallet "NEO-GUI" available at neo.org/download, or perhaps the NEON wallet if it is updated in time. Participating in the sale will require a special function to be invoked from the wallet, not merely a simple token transfer.

any idea Huh
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:41:38 PM

It's a chinese company.
Founded in 2015.
RPX is a first ICO powered by the NEO blockchain.
Market intelligence platform.
http://red-pulse.com/content/about
https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-red-pulse/

In my opinion it's not a scam. In short term this project can bring a stable high profit.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:09:16 AM

My neo coin in Neotracker.io when they give me their address should I transfer my neo to their address? just like that?
because I didn't get what they mean in their email, they want me to put my coin in NEO-GUI wallet? whats wrong with neotracker.io wallet?

It is necessary to use a special wallet "NEO-GUI" available at neo.org/download, or perhaps the NEON wallet if it is updated in time. Participating in the sale will require a special function to be invoked from the wallet, not merely a simple token transfer.

any idea Huh

Neotracker.io is not a wallet? It's just the explorer? I am not sure what you are sayig honestly.

Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:35:23 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 12:45:27 PM by Daltonik

I think if the project was a scam that did not make sense to carry ICO
cdb1690

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:54:50 PM

any idea Huh

Neotracker.io is not a wallet? It's just the explorer? I am not sure what you are sayig honestly.

Neotracker is both blockchain explorer and web wallet. 3shiro, your question has been answered already in this thread. You can't use Neotracker wallet as Neotracker wallet is not able to correctly send transactions to Red Pulse smart contract. It lacks necessary functionality. In fact, no NEO wallet whatsoever has that functionality. As of now, there's no way to correctly send transaction to Red Pulse smart contract.

NEO-GUI wallet is the official wallet developed by NEO team (guys behind NEO blockchain). It is the only wallet that was confirmed to be updated and ready in time for Red Pulse ICO. The problem is that the update probably run into some issues as it was scheduled to released last weekend and it's still not out even today.

When the updated version of NEO wallet is released, you'll have to download that wallet, install (=unzip) it, let it sync and then import your private key from your Neotracker wallet. There are manuals out there how to do that, google is your friend.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:57:02 PM

any idea Huh

Neotracker is both blockchain explorer and web wallet. 3shiro, your question has been answered already in this thread. You can't use Neotracker wallet as Neotracker wallet is not able to correctly send transactions to Red Pulse smart contract. It lacks necessary functionality. In fact, no NEO wallet whatsoever has that functionality. As of now, there's no way to correctly send transaction to Red Pulse smart contract.

NEO-GUI wallet is the official wallet developed by NEO team (guys behind NEO blockchain). It is the only wallet that was confirmed to be updated and ready in time for Red Pulse ICO. The problem is that the update probably run into some issues as it was scheduled to released last weekend and it's still not out even today.

When the updated version of NEO wallet is released, you'll have to download that wallet, install (=unzip) it, let it sync and then import your private key from your Neotracker wallet. There are manuals out there how to do that, google is your friend.
Yeah, I had a bit difference to use Neo wallet from start. But now everything was good.
Just put some egg on this basket hope next year a big turkey will be ready for holiday Wink

cdb1690

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:02:18 PM

any idea Huh

So I was wrong, updated version of NEO-GUI wallet was released today, it can be found on Red Pulse Github repo: https://github.com/Red-Pulse/neo-gui-rpx/releases

guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:33:37 PM

I just downloaded the NEO GUI Red Pulse version. Are there any instructions available to get it ready for the ICO?

I mean stuff like:
- do I have to import my wallet from the original NEO GUI or can I just send the NEO I want to contribute to this wallet?
- are they going to integrate eventually or are they staying separate wallets?
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:51:52 PM

I just downloaded the NEO GUI Red Pulse version. Are there any instructions available to get it ready for the ICO?

I mean stuff like:
- do I have to import my wallet from the original NEO GUI or can I just send the NEO I want to contribute to this wallet?

So you're the brave soul who took the plunge and decided to test drive the new wallet - think I'll wait until nearer the ICO to see what (if any) bugs there are in this wallet.
When you signed up, if you did, for the whitelist then you need to use the wallet address you gave at that time, so looks like you'll have to import your old wallet into this new one.
In one of the emails Red Pulse sent they say..
"We will create a how-to video on how to transfer from your wallet to new NEO - GUI wallet and the RPX sale participation process in the coming weeks."
Where is this video ?
FBZ

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:38:49 AM

If we have to use the neo-gui wallet for participating in the ICO mac / linux users just have a problem? This sounds pretty messed up, since im already having my whitelisted wallet address client on my mac osx / now i have to transfer it to a different os and import it there?
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:30:12 AM

I mean stuff like:

So you're the brave soul who took the plunge and decided to test drive the new wallet - think I'll wait until nearer the ICO to see what (if any) bugs there are in this wallet.
When you signed up, if you did, for the whitelist then you need to use the wallet address you gave at that time, so looks like you'll have to import your old wallet into this new one.
"We will create a how-to video on how to transfer from your wallet to new NEO - GUI wallet and the RPX sale participation process in the coming weeks."
Where is this video ?

Got the same concern. The only thing we can do now is waiting.

guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:49:00 AM

I mean stuff like:

Where is this video ?

I just downloaded it, I didn't install it yet. But you're right.. I probably have to use the wallet address I used when I signed up. That would suck, because I'd rather just send some NEO to the new wallet and keep the rest where it is..

Waiting for the video to drop then! Smiley
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:17:00 AM

There was just an official mail from the RPX team announcing that the new wallet can be downloaded.
This also means it is pretty safe to use. But you can wait a few days just to be sure.

Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:21:08 AM

Well, the update email has been sent and although there appears not to be a video available there is a step-by-step guide on how to use the new wallet.
Good thing is that there is an option (link in email) to set a different wallet address for the ICO, so you don't have to have all your NEO in the new wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: