Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81097 times)
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:40:55 PM

hi,

did they mention anything abt. exchanges??? when it will hit exchanges

Word is that it will start trading on Binance not that long after the ICO ends.

But China forbitten ICO. And Redpulse is China ICO.. and Binance also China exchange.. They will dont have any problem in this way?
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:47:02 PM

No Binance and Red Pulse are based in Hong Kong.

Dimedroll

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:32:28 PM

How I can buy tokens?
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:42:45 PM

hi,

did they mention anything abt. exchanges??? when it will hit exchanges
They made a comment on Reddit, hopefully It will be listed earlier than a month: We are negotiating with several exchanges at the moment, and aim to have RPX listed within a month of finishing the RPX sale.

How I can buy tokens?
If you are whitelisted already, here is the guide: https://coin.red-pulse.com/neo-gui-guide/
blokHed

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:57:19 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 06:22:24 PM by blokHed

Could anyone from Red-Pulse please answer if is still possible to participate using Neon wallet?
Am I right in thinking that as long as I send Neo from registered address, tokens will be deposited to that address anyway?
Similar to Ethereum where tokens tagged onto address? And simply the new wallet is a way of 'viewing the tokens?
I ask as I am getting nowhere with this new wallet. I have DL Chain folder, left it running, it showed my old balance, refresh index, constant crashes, import wallet, instant crashes now. Have re-installed. It simply not possible for me to progress from here.
Aldaschwede

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:05:44 PM

Could anyone from Red-Pulse please answer if is still possible to participate using Neon wallet?
The only thing I can say to this point is no: You need to downoad a seperate wallet additonally for the token sale: NEO - GUI
Special Version for RED PULSE
You can download it from here: https://neo.org/en-us/download

But it takes ageso synchronize  Angry
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:29:35 PM

Am I right in thinking that as long as I send Neo from registered address, tokens will be deposited to that address anyway?
Similar to Ethereum where tokens tagged onto address? And simply the new wallet is a way of 'viewing the tokens?
I ask as I am getting nowhere with this new wallet. I have DL Chain folder, left it running, it showed my old balance, refresh index, constant crashes, import wallet, instant crashes now. Have re-installed. It simply not possible for me to progress from here.

You can only use the new neo-gui-rpx wallet to participate in the ICO, no other wallet will work, as the new wallet has specific functions for the ICO, see here..
https://coin.red-pulse.com/neo-gui-guide.
Try installing, if it's a practical, the new RPX wallet on another computer.
You will have to use the address you gave in the original registration as the deadline to change it has now passed.
blokHed

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:17:09 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 11:30:34 PM by blokHed

You can only use the new neo-gui-rpx wallet to participate in the ICO, no other wallet will work, as the new wallet has specific functions for the ICO, see here..
You will have to use the address you gave in the original registration as the deadline to change it has now passed.

What I am suggesting, is the new wallet does not work. If have current wallet, ie NEON, the address has already been registered, so  any wallet can send, and return tokens will be deposited to the address? Correct? Or wrong?..
Two days and counting. What a Fk up for people to remedy.
kikomode

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:20:58 PM

hoping in this one  Cool the site is legit
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:32:54 PM

What I am suggesting, is the new wallet does not work. If have current wallet, ie NEON, the address has already been registered, so  any wallet can send, and return tokens will be deposited to the address? Correct? Or wrong?..

Wrong.

Only the new NEO-GUI-RPX wallet can be use in the RPX ICO.
Any other wallet does not have the special "Smart Contract" function that must be used in the RPX ICO.
From the RPX web site..
"For the Red Pulse RPX crowdsale, you will need to use a special version of the NEO-GUI wallet specifically developed for Red Pulse."

You have to import the wallet from NEON to the new NEO RPX wallet using your WIF private key, it is all explained how to do it here..
https://coin.red-pulse.com/neo-gui-guide
blokHed

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:47:36 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 12:07:24 AM by blokHed

What I am suggesting, is the new wallet does not work. If have current wallet, ie NEON, the address has already been registered, so  any wallet can send, and return tokens will be deposited to the address? Correct? Or wrong?..

Wrong.

Any other wallet does not have the special "Smart Contract" function that must be used in the RPX ICO.
From the RPX web site..
"For the Red Pulse RPX crowdsale, you will need to use a special version of the NEO-GUI wallet specifically developed for Red Pulse."

You have to import the wallet from NEON to the new NEO RPX wallet using your WIF private key, it is all explained how to do it here..

May I ask, beyond the quote, Is the actual situation, (I see I wont get an answer as you merely quote), Core question, Registered Neo address, no matter from what wallet, will receive tokens. The new app merely 'shows' the tokens, nothing more.

Edit: Smart Contract has nothing to do with my question.
A registered address may send from any wallet. Correct? The address will receive tokens tagged to that address. Correct?
To view tokens, this F up of an app set up to show you what you have received?
Eitherway, If Neo sent from registered address, no matter what wallet, tokens will be received?

mrdunns

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:51:58 AM

So for some reason my new neo-gui wallet keeps closing after i imported my old wallet, also it is missing like 4 gas?
codemanX

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:20:29 AM

Wrong.

From the RPX web site..

May I ask, beyond the quote, Is the actual situation, (I see I wont get an answer as you merely quote), Core question, Registered Neo address, no matter from what wallet, will receive tokens. The new app merely 'shows' the tokens, nothing more.

Edit: Smart Contract has nothing to do with my question.
A registered address may send from any wallet. Correct? The address will receive tokens tagged to that address. Correct?
To view tokens, this F up of an app set up to show you what you have received?
Eitherway, If Neo sent from registered address, no matter what wallet, tokens will be received?

Check the manual https://coin.red-pulse.com/neo-gui-guide look for point "C". We will not just get a wallet-address where we have to send our NEO's to, we will get a script-hash one hour before the Tokensale, then we have to execute the script as described in the manual.
They said, NEON Wallet will NOT work, so use the NEO-RPX-Wallet or let it be.
JK47XdeCrypT

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:36:23 AM

Wallet takes a day to sync at least - need to start now, 26h to airdrop!
codemanX

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:56:34 AM

Wallet takes a day to sync at least - need to start now, 26h to airdrop!
Airdrop?  Grin There will be no airdrop, or have I missed something?  Cheesy
You can download the chain directly at the NEO download site, then you just have to sync the past few days.
blokHed

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:01:47 PM

Well this project must have lost a large crowd of investors. Have tried wallet in VM in Mac, on PC, crashes, stops working altogether. What a waste of time researching, pre-registering to be denied by an app.
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:43:10 PM

Well this project must have lost a large crowd of investors. Have tried wallet in VM in Mac, on PC, crashes, stops working altogether. What a waste of time researching, pre-registering to be denied by an app.

This is unfortunate but probably inevitable consequence of being the first ICO one NEO blockchain. On one hand, RPX team is not directly responsible for the current state of Neo wallets and their inability to interact with smart contracts. On the other hand, they are the ones, that have chosen the date for ICO. Maybe they could wait another week or two. The thing is even if they did that, there’s no guarantee, the others wallet would be updated in time

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Domp1

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:26:58 PM

Is there anybody of the devs in this forum? When do i know if my adress change to the neo gui wallet is accepted?!
onopko9320

Activity: 216

Miner on nvidia

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:37:23 PM

Interestingly

MYEtherWallet 0x7B79ed3d67c3f8224Dc8498d811e50fba6481191
Grrizz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:56:09 PM

Is there anybody of the devs in this forum? When do i know if my adress change to the neo gui wallet is accepted?!

If its any consolation, I am also still waiting for my confirmation Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: