Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81106 times)
linkchann

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:00:34 PM

Guys I want to congratulatre for the success ICO I had success both in first in second round and I am very satifsied with how the things went
Also nice to refund those who had problems so I expect you to lists this token soon and belive that the interest will be huge
CHeers
kazanchev

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:23:52 PM

And you all forget one thing. Neo is being dump because letting this joke of an ICO happening. Neo is going to 20$ and angry people haven't even received their neo back to dump them as well. If a fair decision doesn't happen, NEO will take month even years to get back the trust of investors

lol,  you really need to see a doctor.
lacal

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:25:51 PM

the block timing issue is what it is...

seriously the "conspiracy" does not stand up to honest logical scrutiny 

https://imgur.com/a/7sNzc
papitube

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:01:43 PM

Someone transfered XRP's to my new NEO-GUI-RPX wallet about 8 hrs ago.

https://[Suspicious link removed]/u7SnYP

I had newly setup the new compatible wallet according instructions.

The tokens still do not appear or have not arrived as yet.

Do I have to do anything for them to showup in my wallet?
de_crypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:19:52 PM

conspiracy theories almost always are not true. human errors are.
BeyondDeception

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:40:30 PM

My problem is not that I think it's a scam, I don't think that, my issue is that it was clearly their fault for not considering the block time issue. Their (written by them) directions clearly indicated the time was 9:00EDT for stage 1 not 9:02EDT. And then one hour exactly for stage 2. Further, they were asked point blank - is it based on block or "real time?" His response was "real time." So what is one supposed to think? Real time, which only further supported the clear directions that were written by them. And then a last minute announcement in their slack channel that quite a few of us did not have access to because they were not accepting new requests.

My time stamp was 1401:44 and I still ended up in the 25 block. One second, and I would have been in block 26.

But even that, I understand mistakes happen, but instead of taking responsibility and admitting it was their as well as trying to make it right - they chose not to. As a president of a company and having a board of directors full of CEO's from Harvard, Dartmouth, etc. I can tell you first hand, there are always ways to make things right. This was not it. So from my standpoint, all I see is poor judgement, bad decision making and a lack of fortitude, which are not the traits of a CEO you want running a company you are invested in. And trust me, there were a lot of bad decisions made along the way starting with the piss poor return policy.

So as far as I'm concerned, the whole thing was horrendous and I will not support it and if asked about redpulse, I will give my opinion. Personally, I think they screwed a lot of people over and they had a chance to make it right - and they chose not to. And that, rests on the shoulders of the CEO.

Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:58:24 PM

conspiracy theories almost always are not true. human errors are.

Looks like they almost messed up with the GAS too, if that had not been spotted nobody would have received any RPX.
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:59:11 AM

Lol at people "even the price of NEO has fallen because of blah blah blah nonsense"

Ermmm have you not  seen the sea of red  on coinmarketcap buddy?

BTC rallying and most other coins are  in the red.

NEO worked as it should have.

Not buying the neewbie zombie hoard BS... the block timing issue is what it is...

Not buying that there was a secret signal nor that anyone specifically could have benefited..not for a second...
and also remember that it was all over chump change in the cryptocurrency world today... seriously the "conspiracy" does not stand up to honest logical scrutiny 

Well said, as i was saying earlier, this is such a dramatic overreaction. Mistakes happen that's pretty much it
JWH007

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:45:46 AM

Lol at people "even the price of NEO has fallen because of blah blah blah nonsense"

Ermmm have you not  seen the sea of red  on coinmarketcap buddy?

BTC rallying and most other coins are  in the red.

Not buying the neewbie zombie hoard BS... the block timing issue is what it is...

Not buying that there was a secret signal nor that anyone specifically could have benefited..not for a second...
and also remember that it was all over chump change in the cryptocurrency world today... seriously the "conspiracy" does not stand up to honest logical scrutiny  

Well said, as i was saying earlier, this is such a dramatic overreaction. Mistakes happen that's pretty much it

"Mistakes happen. That's pretty much it."

Clearly you are NOT one of the participants that now have their $$$ locked-up and inaccessible while watching its value drop by 20% over a 24 hour period. Yes, there's a broad market sell-off, but I certainly would have appreciated having the option to sell my NEO (which I planned to do if I didn't make it into Round 2) after the crowdsale. We're not dealing with baseball cards & bubble gum here. This is people's $$$ that's being held. The entire Round 2 process has been a Circus show.

kazanchev

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:49:36 AM

Ermmm have you not  seen the sea of red  on coinmarketcap buddy?

BTC rallying and most other coins are  in the red.

"Mistakes happen. That's pretty much it."

Clearly you are NOT one of the participants that now have their $$$ locked-up and inaccessible while watching its value drop by 20% over a 24 hour period. Yes, there's a broad market sell-off, but I certainly would have appreciated having the option to sell my NEO (which I planned to do if I didn't make it into Round 2) after the crowdsale. We're not dealing with baseball cards & bubble gum here. This is people's $$$ that's being held. The entire Round 2 process has been a Circus show.

Everybody wanted RPX, now everybody wants NEO by $37. So funny.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:59:28 AM

Before the ICO Redpulse planned to keep 40% of the tokens as reserve so it would be easy for them to accept the transactions that came in 2 seconds too early because they were late. Apparently they do not care about that and the communication with investors is also pretty weak. They communicate back that you need to visit the slack group to receive updates, however you can´t join anymore. Just unprofessional.

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:39:15 AM

When will RPX hit the markets?
RomanKRD

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:43:01 AM

Hi ! Who used the neon v.0.0.6 wallet for ico red pulse ?
rpx tokens added to the wallet ?
Seyar

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:41:47 AM

UPDATE #2

UPDATE #1

TO INVESTORS THAT INVESTED NEO INTO RPX IN BLOCK 1445025 AND ON OR AFTER 14:00:00 GMT (8-10-2017)

I'm gathering the people above to start legal actions against Red Pulse for denying RPX tokens to those that properly invested according to all stated rules for the Red Pulse ICO.
If you are willing to take legal action against Red Pulse as a group if they do not sent out the correct amount of RPX to those in the above block and timeframe which grants you legal ownership of the RPX tokens you invested for then please send me an PM on this forum.

DO NOT send me a PM if you are not within this block and timeframe, and only if you have evidence showing that you are within. Let me know in the PM you are interested in taking these steps and please provide ONLY your TxID, nothing else! I need to have the TxIDs so I can confirm your investement is in the above block and timeframe. People in block 1445026 DID receive RPX tokens while they were LATER then those who did it on the correct time in block 1445025!

If Red Pulse will not correct this matter theirself then we can take legal actions on behalf of all the investors in the above timeframe. Spread the word please. I am serious about this matter cause its a huge screw up and even so illegal to handle investments this way as they want to do now by giving all the earliest investors a simple NEO refund.

Please be sure to ONLY PM if you can provide proof later on and are in the above block and timeframe!

Sincerely.

First of all thanks for the huge response in PM's. I am not able to reply to all of them.

After their official statement it now looks they will not honor the RPX tokens to the people who invested between 14:00:00GMT and 14:01:39GMT. This is against their own ICO ruleset and everything they communicated.
With this in mind I have reached out to about 7 law firms which reside in Hong Kong and have explained the current issue and what the possibilities are for those willing to take legal actions as a group.

If things will move on we will have to make some structure for this group, but first I would like to have a lawfirm that is willing to take on this matter and would like to represent this group of investors. After all cryptocurrency is not a daily routine for most lawfirms, however some have already got experienced cases in them which is quite good. Keep an eye on this thread, once things are progressing we will probably need people to somehow identify themself to the said lawfirm and a definite count would have to be made of those participating. But lets not walk ahead of ourself and await replies from the different lawfirms that have been contacted now.  

I will keep you up to date in this thread. PM's are still welcome to get a estimate of how larger the group will become.

So things are moving faster then I thought, later today or tomorrow I will have an initial conversation with one of the international lawfirms who also reside in Hong Kong (Red Pulse office address) as to what the options will be and what they can do for us. Based on the emails and links I provided in my initial email the reply was that they believe they will be well placed to act for the claimant investors in this matter. Once the initial conversation has taken place I am able to give a concrete update on what steps are next. Stay tuned, will keep updating
Proxik

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:52:12 AM

Is there anyone who have their Neo already refunded? If the Red Pulse Team yesterday started with refunding there should be people who have it back right?
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:54:14 AM

Is there anyone who have their Neo already refunded? If the Red Pulse Team yesterday started with refunding there should be people who have it back right?
Refunds will come from this address: https://neotracker.io/address/ANFqwASLDLHeyz4PK4e37qCzsEb4dxZmAb

But no movement yet...
SF17

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:01:48 AM

Guys, the 2nd round was always going to be a lottery with the little RPX that was left and some people still wanting to send huge amounts of NEO.  We also knew that if the transaction was unsuccessful, then the NEO would take a while to be refunded.  For me, this being the first ICO with NEO, it was also a learning experience....

You win some, you lose some.  Move on to the next one.  
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:33:05 AM

already searching in searching still do not find the link that is dedicated to bounty, does this site not provide lhan for promotion? or anyone knows his link please share so I can follow it
FastBrain

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:57:54 AM

Guys, the 2nd round was always going to be a lottery with the little RPX that was left and some people still wanting to send huge amounts of NEO.  We also knew that if the transaction was unsuccessful, then the NEO would take a while to be refunded.  For me, this being the first ICO with NEO, it was also a learning experience....

This transaction didn't get RPX at this time... not still refunded...
Do you think that this is a good or bad transaction?

https://imgur.com/a/6iUgV
SF17

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:17:13 AM

This transaction didn't get RPX at this time... not still refunded...
Do you think that this is a good or bad transaction?

https://imgur.com/a/6iUgV

I get what you're saying but, with the demand and hype for Red Pulse (and low supply in the second round), there were always going to be be a lot of disappointed people.  With ETH ico's, the transaction just fails and you get your ETH back into MEW or wherever you sent it from.  What I'm saying is, everyone knew that there was a chance of the transaction being unsuccessful and the NEO being held.  The comments on Slack are just something to grasp at.  Even if there wasn't the block or timestamp issue, and everyone sent at exactly 1 second into the 2nd hour, most people would not get into the second round and would still be complaining and cursing Red Pulse.  That was the decision I had to make: Take the risk of trying for the 2nd round or cash out some NEO at $36 for another ICO.  I went half and half.

I don't mean to sound flippant about it and I hope everyone gets there NEO back ASAP.  

Edit: If that was not a rhetorical question and the RPX did not show up in your wallet under "assets" then the transaction was not successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: