Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:51:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81101 times)
faxxer

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:57:00 PM

hi,
can someone explain in simple terms how to move my RPX from kucoin to an wallet on my pc. should I use the neon wallet?

You can use Neotracker.
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:22:38 PM

I will invest your ico. Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? When will the airdrop token be shipped?

Do you did just one minute of self research or are u just spaming around? Ico is over for weeks, no Airdrops!

CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:31:59 PM

I will invest your ico. Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? When will the airdrop token be shipped?

Do you did just one minute of self research or are u just spaming around? Ico is over for weeks, no Airdrops!

lol

these questions always come weeks after the ICO... even with tokens where there even wasn't any ICO.

No research whatsoever...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
pubix

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

Finally some nice movement, lets hope this is just beginning.

Zarrukh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:15:27 PM

Finally some nice movement, lets hope this is just beginning.

it is moving as Neo is moving
lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:17:29 AM

Good movement the last few days, like many other alts to. But i guess we should prepare for a little drop soon, after that there is only one way up. 2018 will be a great year

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:10:55 AM

lol

these questions always come weeks after the ICO... even with tokens where there even wasn't any ICO.

No research whatsoever...

I suspect that "all" thoose comments are just bots or someone spamming, both with the same goal - increase post count.
Hard for moderators to notice and kick when the forum is now so big, but very annoying. There is just so many of them with no relevanse to the topic.
Mining coins getting the same question about ICO for example.

Ginzink

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:48:54 AM

Whoop whoop !!  Grin Grin

#RPXgiveaway $RPX $NEO Day 1-2
Congratulations to the following people you won the first round worth $1000 each.
@red_pulse_china #contest #blockchain

https://twitter.com/red_pulse_china/status/942161067115008001

You can find our day 3-4 in our twitter account...Big news are incoming

Fingers crossed for being one of the hundred Smiley

But it says reward is 100 USD in RPX. Was that an aproximate value of a fixed number of coins at the time or will it be the value when handed out?
As RPX has gone quite much up the last days it makes a huge difference for the lucky winners Smiley
tommy.investcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:55:21 AM

oh, a computation-based token which will be required to take a very long hold, max hold.
But the rewards will be multiplied.
Interesting project and look forward to updated progress & schedules

jetasparatodos

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:33:14 PM

Incredible project that is far below its value. A team with great experience, close and with great updates to come. I am clear that here I would invest even more than I can. When they have their platform ready we will be much farther than a moon
RedPulseOfficial (OP)

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:01:55 AM

As you know, we are doing a giveaway these days through our official twitter and every two days we publish the winners in our social networks.

I recommend you go over twitter and follow our channel, as well as put notifications to be up to date with everything that comes.

We are at the third step of the giveaway and we are going to give away 50 prizes of 200 dollars each.

We are preparing many very important things ...

Twitter: @red_pulse_china
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:58:48 AM

Can someone tell me what is the purpose of Red Pulse???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:13:09 AM

It brings together researchers and people who need stuff to be researched as far as I can tell.

Can anyone become a researcher? or how does it work further idk...

As you know, we are doing a giveaway these days through our official twitter and every two days we publish the winners in our social networks.

I recommend you go over twitter and follow our channel, as well as put notifications to be up to date with everything that comes.

We are at the third step of the giveaway and we are going to give away 50 prizes of 200 dollars each.

How can I participate?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:17:00 AM

It brings together researchers and people who need stuff to be researched as far as I can tell.

How can I participate?

Personally, I don't have twitter but if you read in the telegram-announcement channel & on twitter, you need twitter  Smiley

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
RedPulseOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:53:09 AM

How can I participate?

Personally, I don't have twitter but if you read in the telegram-announcement channel & on twitter, you need twitter  Smiley

Twitter is necessary, yes
Ginzink

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:15:50 PM

How can I participate?

Could you clarify at what time the amount of tokens is determined? The value is swinging alot, so is it fixed at 100 USD or a amount which was 100 USD but now is higher?
RedPulseOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:28:55 PM

How can I participate?

Personally, I don't have twitter but if you read in the telegram-announcement channel & on twitter, you need twitter  Smiley

Could you clarify at what time the amount of tokens is determined? The value is swinging alot, so is it fixed at 100 USD or a amount which was 100 USD but now is higher?
You need to have at least 500 RPX in a non-exchange purse. The amount of tokens if you are awarded, will be calculated when we are going to deliver the tokens.
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:32:42 PM

How can I participate?

Personally, I don't have twitter but if you read in the telegram-announcement channel & on twitter, you need twitter  Smiley

You need to have at least 500 RPX in a non-exchange purse. The amount of tokens if you are awarded, will be calculated when we are going to deliver the tokens.

Can I just buy off RPX tokens from exchange and thereafter transferring them to a NEO wallet which I own the private keys. Will that work? I'm looking forward to participating in the giveaway

RedPulseOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:36:49 PM

How can I participate?

Can I just buy off RPX tokens from exchange and thereafter transferring them to a NEO wallet which I own the private keys. Will that work? I'm looking forward to participating in the giveaway
Of course, you can use neotracker.io too and transfer 500 tokens there
Ginzink

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:15:07 PM

How can I participate?

I wish you had made that clear. Maybe i just missed the info, but thought i just had to hold RPX. I bought the day it came on Kucoin and havent sold it since, not even for trading.
I guess that could be the reason i did not win in the twitter contest day 3-4 Sad That or bad luck, but either way i would not have won.

Edit: I guess thats what you meant with public RPX address. Could i suggest for future contests have a (non exchange) in the description Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: