Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:28:02 AM

that could be a good point. why use cryptos when you could use a lot of ways to pay your online billings?

lower commissions, no mediation and so on. maybe in the future you will have some store who requires just cryptos as payments.

I don’t think so… they would prefer it but it should be illegal. Imagine if your are in USA: you try to pay with USD but they are not allowed. It's crazy!

it would be easier for a decentralized online store, don’t you think so? if is based out of your country maybe.

think about something like BitBoost. they can allow just tokens on their website and to buy them you should use cryptos. I don’t think it would be illegal.
to use all the higest, the means, the token and the coin present and future it is necessary to prepare all the tools that we have available in the digital technologies. you may not be thinking of accept all of the prohibitions. how we do our business if we don't find alternatives ?
to me it seems not illegal, not even as a concept. it is a revolutionary idea that maybe, but we do not believe that you see it, you will change the world! just bans!

Guys, do not misunderstand our words: no one is saying that bitboost is illegal. We've just imaginig a future world where fiat money will be not allowed for payement in stores. A bit different, ok?
if the currency is fiat will not be accepted as means of payment not matter to us. the currency fiat would still exist but it will be in digital form,
the better for OXYCoin if we have a lot of forms of digital currencies.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:38:08 AM

I wonder if in the future, maybe a distant future, cryptocurrency and fiat money will be the same thing?

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:39:50 AM

I wonder if in the future, maybe a distant future, cryptocurrency and fiat money will be the same thing?

What do you mean? Bitcoin and Ethereum will be like euros or dollars as as western main currency?

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:44:22 AM

What do you mean? Bitcoin and Ethereum will be like euros or dollars as as western main currency?

is not a realistic scenario. cryptos are the opposite of fiat beacause of the absence of mediation, that is instead at the base of main currencies.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:46:28 AM

it is not exactly what I mean. the ways that we use to pay with digital money one day would become just one, even if you use bitcoin or dollars.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:48:50 AM

it is not exactly what I mean. the ways that we use to pay with digital money one day would become just one, even if you use bitcoin or dollars.

So in your mind they will use the same technology, as blockchain or decentralized databases? It is quite possible but with some big differences I think.

bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:52:45 AM

am doing this to see how it goes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ OXYCOIN ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ OXYCOIN ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:56:44 AM

So in your mind they will use the same technology, as blockchain or decentralized databases? It is quite possible but with some big differences I think.

blockchain could mantain integrity of its transactions and in some cases be strong against violations. some parts of this technology would be used in future but the differencies are really big.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:58:16 AM

let's think about this project itself. their are trying to simplify the passage from fiat to cryptocurrencies to make the purchase or exchange more user friendly. maybe one day a passage like this one will be almost automatic.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:01:33 AM

So... you will open your account on the app or website where you have your money. You can change the values from one to another easily or use them to spend to buy stuff selecting the one you would like to use, and, if is different from the one you have they can charge a (little?) commission. A bit like using your credit card in another countries.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:06:31 AM

So... you will open your account on the app or website where you have your money. You can change the values from one to another easily or use them to spend to buy stuff selecting the one you would like to use, and, if is different from the one you have they can charge a (little?) commission. A bit like using your credit card in another countries.

and so you should switch from fiat money, mediated by banks or governments, to crypto with fluctuations linked by their use, and vice versa.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:07:17 AM

yes a bit like this. so this project will be very very useful in a similar scenario, don't you think so?

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:09:55 AM

and so you should switch from fiat money, mediated by banks or governments, to crypto with fluctuations linked by their use, and vice versa.

It sounds like these guys have in mind and to what it's written in their whitepaper. (But maybe their are alittle ahead already  Grin)

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:11:39 AM

so will the team participate in the delegate vote? i mean will the team hold lots of coins and vote for someone they like?

I have the same question, as far as I know, without the team's votes, the delegates will be token over buy the big whales and its baby delegates, which I think is not good for this coin.

The team will be holding tokens but it will NEVER be used to vote for delegates they like.  All voting is to be impartial, the tokens will be used to bring genesis delegates on line to secure the network in the case of a fork

Thank you so much, but as far ac I know, some cypto coins with DPOS mechanism, the delegates are occupied and controlled by the big whales and their baby delegates, such the Decent coin. How to deal with that?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:12:34 AM

yes a bit like this. so this project will be very very useful in a similar scenario, don't you think so?

Yes, I do. I like also the other part: the one that concerns the realization of decentralized applications.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:15:43 AM

Yes, I do. I like also the other part: the one that concerns the realization of decentralized applications.

we are just start to understand the genius of these guys.  Grin Grin Grin

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:18:34 AM

Both of their ideas are good. The most difficult thing, as we have already say, is to be leader in this market, still little and very competitive.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:22:05 AM

Both of their ideas are good. The most difficult thing, as we have already say, is to be leader in this market, still little and very competitive.

it would be difficult also technically. if it was so easy banks or someone else would realize it in seconds. thay deserve a big "good luck!"

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:23:49 AM

so will the team participate in the delegate vote? i mean will the team hold lots of coins and vote for someone they like?

I have the same question, as far as I know, without the team's votes, the delegates will be token over buy the big whales and its baby delegates, which I think is not good for this coin.

The team will be holding tokens but it will NEVER be used to vote for delegates they like.  All voting is to be impartial, the tokens will be used to bring genesis delegates on line to secure the network in the case of a fork

Thank you so much, but as far ac I know, some cypto coins with DPOS mechanism, the delegates are occupied and controlled by the big whales and their baby delegates, such the Decent coin. How to deal with that?

I would like to ask the same. I read how project ark works and I have similar concerns.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:25:55 AM

I would like to ask the same. I read how project ark works and I have similar concerns.

Is it in the links you shared with us in the other thread? Oxcoin too in part of the Ark project?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: