Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:05:15 PM

Great idea. Are there any bonus for participating in this ICO?

Hi @Energy_girl

Thank you for your post.

Bonuses were available for the presale and up to the end of the 1st September 23:59hrs UTC.

The ICO is now underway and no bonuses are available i'm afraid.

If you do want to take a look the ICO link is attached below: -

https://oxycoin.io/ico.php

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you

jamiec79

so no any kind of bonus for early investors?,the project is very good,investors will gain anyway...

Early investors before 1st September were eligible for a bonus if they invested a minimum amount of BTC.

That reminds me, what's the minimum amount of btc to invest in the icon???  And what's the percentage bonus?

All of the information regard Early Suppoters bonuses can be found here https://oxycoin.io/earlysupporters.php

I know about the this early supporters package, does this mean the minimum amount of btc to participate in is 4btc??? If that's it,  then it's too much for ordinary investors don't you think, and this would suit only whales.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:15:37 PM

hi there, is there is russian topic of oxycoin thread? i didnt found it, is there is please give a link:)
if you dont have it i could translate it, i already translated more than 10 ICO topics, pm me if you need it
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:34:21 PM

Great idea. Are there any bonus for participating in this ICO?

Hi @Energy_girl

Thank you for your post.

Bonuses were available for the presale and up to the end of the 1st September 23:59hrs UTC.

The ICO is now underway and no bonuses are available i'm afraid.

If you do want to take a look the ICO link is attached below: -

https://oxycoin.io/ico.php

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you

jamiec79

so no any kind of bonus for early investors?,the project is very good,investors will gain anyway...

Early investors before 1st September were eligible for a bonus if they invested a minimum amount of BTC.

That reminds me, what's the minimum amount of btc to invest in the icon???  And what's the percentage bonus?

All of the information regard Early Suppoters bonuses can be found here https://oxycoin.io/earlysupporters.php

I know about the this early supporters package, does this mean the minimum amount of btc to participate in is 4btc??? If that's it,  then it's too much for ordinary investors don't you think, and this would suit only whales.

maybe in the early supporters, their aim not for ordinary investor  but for extraordinary investor, so minimum invest are 4 btc, but if you're in the early supporters you can get some benefits than other else
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

hi there, is there is russian topic of oxycoin thread? i didnt found it, is there is please give a link:)
if you dont have it i could translate it, i already translated more than 10 ICO topics, pm me if you need it

I think it's been available since long, you can read it here: https://medium.com/@oxycoin/oxycoin-bounty-campaign-5013a2378193

please request your translation in slack group. or contact the campaign manager in salck.

https://join.slack.com/t/oxycoin/shared_invite/MjM3MzYxMTIzNDkxLTE1MDQ3NjkxMjktOGVkNWZmZGUyNg

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
JandaLover

Activity: 271

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:03:35 PM

I support this project!

hi punkrock
thank you for supporting this project, this is project very good

(  B I T E N N Y  )   Simplify your future
   Telegram   facebook   twitter  |  WHITEPAPER  |  
           JOIN NOW           
JandaLover

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:09:05 PM

this project sound well...but how ever i have just one question....after completion are you saying i will be able to may be use my credit card to buy any cryptocurrency i desire?

Of course you can, you just see the continuation of this project, and continue to follow ann thread

JOIN NOW           
JandaLover

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:13:37 PM

when can we try a version of the wallet / exchange ? I'm interested to see how it is built and how it works,
 what are really the possibilities with this tool of decentralization
Yes, i'm interested in this possibility too. I'd like to check how much is the impact of the app on the operating system (i mean battery and data consumption). Last but not least, i'm interested to check if this application is really user friendly as your original post said.
yes .. this is genuine, and please you visit his website or ann thread it, because a lot of information there

JOIN NOW           
CptPackage

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:31:13 PM

I would like to know if there is a live graph to show the coin's value according to the other currencies, and is the wallet only an app or it has a web platform? Is the coin exchange immediate or has to be done in blocks like for example every 4 oxycoins?
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:37:13 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 03:02:55 PM by fajarkus12

I would like to know if there is a live graph to show the coin's value according to the other currencies, and is the wallet only an app or it has a web platform? Is the coin exchange immediate or has to be done in blocks like for example every 4 oxycoins?

based on what i know this coin still on ico phase and still not on the exchanger yet, so there is no graph that you want, it will be available if  the ico of this coin was ended and the team will announcement about exchanger. Oxycoin available in mobile app, next maybe dev will developing on web based too
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

based on what i know this coin still on ico phase and still not on the exchanger yet, so there is no graph that you want, it will be available if  the ico of this coin was ended and the team will announcement about exchanger. Oxcycoin available in mobile app, next maybe dev will developing on web based too
I advise you to read the white paper and the road map.  https://oxycoin.io/ico.php
 meanwhile, OXYCoin has exceeded 1100 Btc of total deposits, and we are fast approaching the finish line
joeyx32

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:38:43 AM

Oxycoin is on its way to reach the hard cap soon. Its time to get in, and get some Oxycoins as long as they are cheap to get in the ICO.
cruet criet

Activity: 466

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:05:26 AM

yes, oxycoin is part of the ark project, you can find it in their whitepaper.
OXYCoin is a project related to the ARK, which is the driving force for so many fantastic projects,
his strength is seen in the price that today has brought us great satisfactions.
 i think that all projects related to the Ark will be a lot of road
Oxyn is a very good project participating in oxin is a profitable thing
cruet criet

Activity: 466

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:16:12 AM

So... you will open your account on the app or website where you have your money. You can change the values from one to another easily or use them to spend to buy stuff selecting the one you would like to use, and, if is different from the one you have they can charge a (little?) commission. A bit like using your credit card in another countries.

yes a bit like this. so this project will be very very useful in a similar scenario, don't you think so?

Yes, I do. I like also the other part: the one that concerns the realization of decentralized applications.
yes it is but a little and I really like to invest in this field
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:43:10 AM

OXYCoin is a project related to the ARK, which is the driving force for so many fantastic projects,
his strength is seen in the price that today has brought us great satisfactions.

Oxycontin is mobile platform enables investors to easily purchase cryptocurrencies directly with FIAT. I agree with you, it's very good project evidenced by raised of the fund now about 1,157 and i loved this project
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:21:19 AM

Oxycontin is mobile platform enables investors to easily purchase cryptocurrencies directly with FIAT. I agree with you, it's very good project evidenced by raised of the fund now about 1,157 and i loved this project
It's the mobile platform that cryptocurrency needs. Something safe but still easy to use to normal people. Usually most people when see how complex is the crypto work they don't want to get involved, but with Oxycoin everything changes!
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:14:56 PM

It's the mobile platform that cryptocurrency needs. Something safe but still easy to use to normal people. Usually most people when see how complex is the crypto work they don't want to get involved, but with Oxycoin everything changes!
the technology of crypto and the ecosystem is evolving towards the practicality of use. only a few years ago there were no these systems are easy to use, we now have many, and in a few months it will be very easy and handy to use the cryptocurrency
JandaLover

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:19:21 PM

Sounds good, I like the concept that you have, but I still need more information from this project, with bounty for example, I hope this project soon update the announcement
for bounty please see here : https://medium.com/@oxycoin/oxycoin-bounty-campaign-5013a2378193

JOIN NOW           
JandaLover

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:26:46 PM

Seems to me there are many BTT community supporting this project. sounds very good let us see this project future and progress.

yes this project is good, keep up with the progress of this project, see also on its website : https://oxycoin.io/

JOIN NOW           
JandaLover

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:30:53 PM

Is there a hard cap for OXYCOIN ICO. what is OXYCOIN ICO target and how much bounce for  pre-ico ?
hi wnj4
keep looking at this project, if you want to know ico oxycoin, look at the website : https://oxycoin.io/

JOIN NOW           
msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:00:10 PM

Is there a hard cap for OXYCOIN ICO. what is OXYCOIN ICO target and how much bounce for  pre-ico ?
hi wnj4
keep looking at this project, if you want to know ico oxycoin, look at the website : https://oxycoin.io/

The Hard-Cap is 2000 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: