Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:53:05 PM

Hello! I am in the Facebook bounty program too. You just need to follow the Oxycoin page and in each post of the Oxycoin facebook page you need to like the post and share the post. You can see your statistics in this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zMjezG6f01BDd19DtmOluz7YeJ-fOkkrPhHwBEiVeUE/edit#gid=217925106

Welcome to the Oxycoin bounty team!                                
is newbie can join social media campaign?

Yes, you can join social media campaign like facebook and twitter, Your rank are member, why you don't join signature campaign too? It can gain more money or coin for you

I'm agree with it! Signature campaign are a good thing! Iìm Jr Member just by a few days and I'd like to partecipate to signature a lot more than on social media.

I also like more signature but social media, facebook and twitter the most, are very importnat to have a connection with new clients. THis thread is very specific and people already know about these kind of icos.

I'm not agree... their are setting up an ico, so they have to talk to specific investors, not with random people on social. to me social bounty campaign are nearly useless.

useless in pretty too much! It is not useless! they have to scale the social media ranking that are a lot more comfortable to communicate with their followers that bitcoin talk thread.

I found oxycoin from facebook of my friend's, maybe he joined facebook campaign , so it's usefull, if they are not using social media campaign or bounty, how to this project well known? They are using social media campaign so that this project not deep in the sea
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:34:47 PM

14 days to the end, they have almost 1000 partecipants and they have already raised more than 1120 bitcoin. This campaign is going great! These guys have worked reaaly good in the preparation!

It's doing even better with 1137btc coming from 947 participants. If the minimum funding target of 250 BTC is not reached by the end of the ICO, Supporters will be given a chance to request a full refund of their support funds until October 15th. I don't see this happening anymore because ico is doing very well.
JandaLover

Activity: 271

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:55:16 PM

what project is it?? can you explain more detail?? i see this thread is like cover of book. LOL  Grin Grin Grin

Hi dlouulmusthofa,

Sure thing we can explain, Oxycoin is a new coin that aims on having different ways of payment processing that can ease how people buy and sell cryptocurrencies these days using fiat , Adding up to that , we're going to have a central informational hub that will contain crypto-media news that might help the users make informed decisions on what to buy and what not to buy

You can read more information about us and our plans from : WhitePaper

Regards,
Mody1996
yes that's right mody1996, see also on his blog OXYTOCIN : https://medium.com/@oxycoin/oxycoin-bounty-campaign-5013a2378193

(  B I T E N N Y  )   Simplify your future
   Telegram   facebook   twitter  |  WHITEPAPER  |  
           JOIN NOW           
JandaLover

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:02:45 PM

Can I buy criptocurrency with Fiat on this project?
It seems to me interesting but a little lacking in information.
In any case, I will continue to follow him..

Hi shanazihr85

if you are still curious keep following this project, and take a look at its website and whitepaper : https://oxycoin.io/ https://oxycoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

JOIN NOW           
JandaLover

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:09:39 PM

there are a lot of news here! first of all it seems you have understood they way to mining/forging.

I'm not really conviced about it, but sevinpays want still try to do it.

I wish him good luck. I'm looking at the bounty campaigns for this project: facebook and signature would be quite interesting

translation and moderation is out. it seems they have already all the tongues that I speak.

anyway, a newbie like us can't open a new tread, so we are cutted off as always Sad

perfect! you can't miss something you have never had.  Cheesy what about the other ones?

I think it's not too late,try you to see OXICOIN blog https://medium.com/@oxycoin/oxycoin-bounty-campaign-5013a2378193

JOIN NOW           
JandaLover

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:15:17 PM

Great idea. Are there any bonus for participating in this ICO?

Hi @Energy_girl

Thank you for your post.

Bonuses were available for the presale and up to the end of the 1st September 23:59hrs UTC.

The ICO is now underway and no bonuses are available i'm afraid.

If you do want to take a look the ICO link is attached below: -

https://oxycoin.io/ico.php

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you

jamiec79

so no any kind of bonus for early investors?,the project is very good,investors will gain anyway...

Early investors before 1st September were eligible for a bonus if they invested a minimum amount of BTC.

hi sir, i want to ask, how do we join bounty get a prize, while in the registration does not exist the column to fill our wallet address.
please give a little explanation

JOIN NOW           
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:15:21 PM

i have joined bounty facebook and tweter,

good luck, and im support your project
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:38:41 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 03:04:50 PM by fajarkus12

Hi shanazihr85

if you are still curious keep following this project, and take a look at its website and whitepaper : https://oxycoin.io/ https://oxycoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

Yes you can, In this platform you can buy crypto using fiat, so make it easy for people to invest in or buy crypto with FIAT. You needn't buy bitcoin first if you want to buy crypto, this project planning to add paypal on oxycoin platform  Smiley . Like JandaLover said, you can read more info on white paper or oxycoin website
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:14:03 PM

Hi shanazihr85

Yes you can, In this platform you can buy crypto using fiat, so make it easy for people to invest in or buy crypto with FIAT. You needn't buy bitcoin first if you want to buy crypto, this project planning to add paypal on oxcycoin platform  Smiley . Like JandaLover said, you can read more info on white paper or oxycoin website
Thanks guys.
I'm reading the whitepapr really very interesting... there are several possibilities!!
The team seems very competent.
Nice good guys!!
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:56:09 PM

Hi @Energy_girl

Thank you for your post.

Bonuses were available for the presale and up to the end of the 1st September 23:59hrs UTC.

Thank you

jamiec79

so no any kind of bonus for early investors?,the project is very good,investors will gain anyway...

Early investors before 1st September were eligible for a bonus if they invested a minimum amount of BTC.

hi sir, i want to ask, how do we join bounty get a prize, while in the registration does not exist the column to fill our wallet address.
please give a little explanation

On a different note, do you think that our Jr member signatures could do with being tweaked a little? They don't line up and has the [/center piece on show at the end.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:28:23 PM

Hi shanazihr85

Yes you can, In this platform you can buy crypto using fiat, so make it easy for people to invest in or buy crypto with FIAT. You needn't buy bitcoin first if you want to buy crypto, this project planning to add paypal on oxcycoin platform  Smiley . Like JandaLover said, you can read more info on white paper or oxycoin website
Thanks guys.
I'm reading the whitepapr really very interesting... there are several possibilities!!
The team seems very competent.
Nice good guys!!
It's so good that there is option to directly invest via FIAT for people who are not into cryptocurrency so much. It will attract more people for sure. It looks like Oxycoin is thinking about everything.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:04:06 PM

Hi @Energy_girl

Thank you for your post.

Thank you

jamiec79

That reminds me, what's the minimum amount of btc to invest in the icon???  And what's the percentage bonus?
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:45:18 PM

Hi @Energy_girl

Thank you for your post.

Thank you

jamiec79

That reminds me, what's the minimum amount of btc to invest in the icon???  And what's the percentage bonus?

All of the information regard Early Suppoters bonuses can be found here https://oxycoin.io/earlysupporters.php
cruet criet

Activity: 466

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:54:50 AM

The project, like i said is interesting, but your whitepaper has been written with a technical language that few people can understand easily. But this is a contradiction: you are planning to release an application which is developed to be user-friendly, but your project's description doesn't seems the same...

maybe a bit too technical for people without background, but it could be requested by their investors and advisors. is the right choice for this thread.

the concept is good. the problems they are facing are real. perhaps redenblack13 is right when he says that they speak too complicate to simplify stuff that can be unusual also for programmers, but this presentation is for investors that is supposed they already know this field.

I think here business owners prefer learned profiles as well. It become so much easier to explain their goals and their business plans.
to invest in this project you have to be more in knowing it for me this is a very good project
Campurejo

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:42:06 AM

joined bounty

fajarkus12

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:32:45 AM

The project, like i said is interesting, but your whitepaper has been written with a technical language that few people can understand easily. But this is a contradiction: you are planning to release an application which is developed to be user-friendly, but your project's description doesn't seems the same...

maybe a bit too technical for people without background, but it could be requested by their investors and advisors. is the right choice for this thread.

the concept is good. the problems they are facing are real. perhaps redenblack13 is right when he says that they speak too complicate to simplify stuff that can be unusual also for programmers, but this presentation is for investors that is supposed they already know this field.

I think here business owners prefer learned profiles as well. It become so much easier to explain their goals and their business plans.
to invest in this project you have to be more in knowing it for me this is a very good project

I agree with you, because this project about purchase cryptocurrency directly with FIAT, so it will make us easly to buy crypto, but is  oxycoin also available for linux and windows? or just mobile?i have read on oxcycoin website i found about mobile app only
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:50:22 AM

This is one of the few projects where investors get a percentage of the project which will be heavily dilluted when distribution takes place. The others usually face dillution after distribution.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:10:26 AM

I agree with you, because this project about purchase cryptocurrency directly with FIAT, so it will make us easly to buy crypto, but is  oxycoin also available for linux and windows? or just mobile?i have read on oxcycoin website i found about mobile app only
this strong correction of prices has helped the entry in the Ico, very well,
I expect high participation in the project OXYCoin that has a large technological content
cruet criet

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:32:40 PM

I would like to ask the same thing. purpouse is clear but "how" is not.

have you read the project's whitepaper? I'm reading it just now. I'm agree on what you said previously,  but there also some things that I don't understand...

if you have some difficult in reading you can ask to me. there's someone who found difficult some technical concepts.

no, just the opposite. I read about the forecasts for the first year, and they look quite ridiculous. I wish I don't understand the sentence.

may you tell me what did they say? I don't remember them, I must confess!  Grin

I report the paragraph just judge by yourself:

With community support and ICO funding, the OXYCOIN team plans to push the number of active users to over 10 million and the market capitalization to over $300,000,000,000 ($300 Billion) in our first year by enabling a whole new wave of crypto-enthusiasts that are waiting for a simple platform to help them easily convert FIAT into cryptocurrency.

you can find it here at page 6 https://oxycoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

Dear PrinceShake,

I completely understand your concern but what we've actually meant is that we're planning on helping the overall market to reach the market cap of 300 billion which in other words means it may happen within our first year or it may not , like we said we're planning on helping it not making it 300 Billion as something if not achieved would result in us failing the project. Smiley

Regards,
Mody1996

thank you very much mody1996 for the explanation. you must agree with me that if you read the paragraph it could be a bit misleading.

obviously that it means something else! maybe it’s still hard to reach the goal, but I think it’s legit to plan one like this.
participating in this forum is so satisfying. you need to try it
cruet criet

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:48:40 PM

What about the government.

Back in the day buying bitcoin from coinbase was a preety simple process, just link up your bank account and that was all. Then the engorgement got involved. It complicated things a bit.

you are right! in the next future every government will try to regulate the market, that it means it will be more complicated so far. maybe that's why these guys are try to simplify operations.

unless we will know future market regolamentations it will be nearly impossible to predict if exchanges will be easy or not, and how to make them easier.

Maybe governments will tax cryptos revenue (that is right) but I don't think they will complicate the exchanges. Payments with digital fiat currecies are very easy now, for example.

Maybe they will not complicate the process itself, but the way that some goods are taxed are ridicolous, so it can complicate the exchange.
if in my opinion mending pemerinta invited to invest all the time slalunya complicate problems in this field
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: