Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:54:17 AM

I didn't know how the price are made, but when you explained it now it makes sense. Oxycoin deserves to have high price cause I see it a crypto of the future. I really believe in this project so hope the reach their high goals.

Of course Oxycoin is a cryto of the future because this project created for make the easiest way to buy cryptocurrencies with FIAT. I hope Oxycoin can add more payment option to buy cryptocurrency such as okpay, perfect money, web money etc, so people who have income from online business can buy cryptocurrency through oxycoin app
JandaLover

Activity: 271

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:19:27 AM

how many satoshi is one oxy after ICO?

If the ICO reaches 2000 BTC, the price will be 0.00002666 BTC per OXY (calculated without bonuses).

How you did the math, I am trying to figure how to calculate the estimated price for any new ICO

Maybe the man above me calculate like this :
The funds have raised divided by total supplies. For example :
2000btc / 75,000,000 = 0.00002666 satoshi
But please note sir, the dev still not announcement the price of oxycoin although you ask them directly.
I also don't know about the price of oxycoin. Just wait untill this ico ends and the dev will announcement about price

I am also looking forward to the price for this oxycoin, and I estimate that the price of oxycoin is going to be great

(  B I T E N N Y  )   Simplify your future
   Telegram   facebook   twitter  |  WHITEPAPER  |  
           JOIN NOW           
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:44:51 AM

I didn't know how the price are made, but when you explained it now it makes sense. Oxycoin deserves to have high price cause I see it a crypto of the future. I really believe in this project so hope the reach their high goals.

Of course Oxycoin is a cryto of the future because this project created for make the easiest way to buy cryptocurrencies with FIAT. I hope Oxycoin can add more payment option to buy cryptocurrency such as okpay, perfect money, web money etc, so people who have income from online business can buy cryptocurrency through oxycoin app
I hope the devs can buy this idea because it would accommodate almost all kinds of users even newbies who are already familiar with other online payment channels like you mentioned above. Imagine buying cryptos with either USD,  Euro,  Pounds, Skrill,  Neteller, iTunes cards etc
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:02:27 PM

when the list participants will be update ... i see its not yet ...

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:48:33 PM

when the list participants will be update ... i see its not yet ...

Maybe the team/dev still busy now for prepare something because this ico will ends in 6 days. Or might still calculate bounty campaign and not finished yet. So i think they will update if this ico ends and we just wait
oxyteam (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:38:34 PM

Hi Everyone,

We need everyone to update their testnet nodes as soon as possible.

For those of you using oxy-checker do not forget to disable it by using the following instructions:
1) crontab -e

2) scroll down to the bottom and place a # in front of the line like this:

#* * * * * php ~/oxy-checker/checkdelegate.php >> ~/oxy-checker/logs/checkdelegate.log 2>&1

3) you can exit and save crontab by

ctr+x

y

enter

Then update your testnet node:

1) log in to your VPS

2) enter the command

cd oxy-node

3) to get the latest oxy_manager enter the command

wget -O oxy_manager.bash https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Oxycoin/oxy-node/testnet/oxy_manager.bash

4) enter the command

./oxy_manager.bash update_client

5) To check if your passphrase is still in place do:

nano config.json

And check, and don't forget to turn oxy-checker "on" again
cruet criet

Activity: 466

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:44:28 PM

I follow and participate here. because I know this is a very good project. i like this project
cruet criet

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:49:48 PM

there’s a bit of confusion here: decentralization means that you don’t have one central server to store and process all data, not a fragmentation of your funds.

Ok, it was just a thought, no so much important. There are some other things in which is better to focus our attention.  Grin
you need to participate here and multiplication to learn more about this project .. this is a well-documented project
msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:54:12 PM

Hi Everyone,

We need everyone to update their testnet nodes as soon as possible.

For those of you using oxy-checker do not forget to disable it by using the following instructions:
1) crontab -e

2) scroll down to the bottom and place a # in front of the line like this:

#* * * * * php ~/oxy-checker/checkdelegate.php >> ~/oxy-checker/logs/checkdelegate.log 2>&1

3) you can exit and save crontab by

ctr+x

y

enter

Then update your testnet node:

1) log in to your VPS

2) enter the command

cd oxy-node

3) to get the latest oxy_manager enter the command

wget -O oxy_manager.bash https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Oxycoin/oxy-node/testnet/oxy_manager.bash

4) enter the command

./oxy_manager.bash update_client

5) To check if your passphrase is still in place do:

nano config.json

And check, and don't forget to turn oxy-checker "on" again

Is this procedure for linux only?? Can i do anything as windows user ?
oxyteam (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:02:07 PM

Hey msukairi,

The software is used to run the testnet nodes.

All run on ubuntu 16.04.

All DPOS coins run on linux servers i'm afraid.

Thank you

onetoniro

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

after i retweet where i reported? is it automatic?
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:40:55 PM

how many satoshi is one oxy after ICO?

If the ICO reaches 2000 BTC, the price will be 0.00002666 BTC per OXY (calculated without bonuses).

How you did the math, I am trying to figure how to calculate the estimated price for any new ICO
OXYCoin can easily reach the goal. have much funding to work with. can fully develop big ideas. I want to see this wallet/exchange on a hand
You are right, I too want to see this wallet/exchange on a hand and test it's all possibilities. I think Oxycoin has benefits that other similar projects don't have. Best thing to test that is on hand use. Can't wait for it!
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:22:03 AM

so the final price is not fixed yet it depends of the total amount raised during the ico,i hope they reach minimum goal at least so price can be higher...

(total BTC you invest) / (total BTC ICO raised) X 75,000,000 = total OXY you'll get

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
JandaLover

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:21:56 AM

after i retweet where i reported? is it automatic?
Yes it is automatic, you do not need to report your retweets, keep following this project, see its website https://oxycoin.io/

JOIN NOW           
JandaLover

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:26:18 AM

so the final price is not fixed yet it depends of the total amount raised during the ico,i hope they reach minimum goal at least so price can be higher...

You're rights, not only minimum target but also Oxycoin has reached second goal at 700 btc, now they have raised about 1,150 btc and of course oxycoin will be success. As you said, for fixed price we have to wait untill ends of this ico and the team will announcement about fixed price of Oxycoin

thank you for the information, in this way I can understand, let's join this project together, do not forget to see whitepapernya also guys https://oxycoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

JOIN NOW           
JandaLover

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:37:06 AM

Hi there. I applied a couple of days ago for the oxycoin signature campaign. I tried to copy and paste the signature for Junior Member on my account but I think that there's something wrong: the forum automatically deletes the last letter "]" and the signature get a it wrong. How can I fix this? Thanks!
hi RedenBlack13, like you have entered in its list, try to see here https://www.google.com/url?q=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zMjezG6f01BDd19DtmOluz7YeJ-fOkkrPhHwBEiVeUE/edit?usp%3Dsharing&sa=D&ust=1504188332732000&usg=AFQjCNH6A8R4TpO6wxQ6AJuoqB3irOvnFA

JOIN NOW           
cruet criet

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:38:55 AM

in our future somehow the government will evacuate and will market it
cruet criet

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:41:49 AM

The project, like i said is interesting, but your whitepaper has been written with a technical language that few people can understand easily. But this is a contradiction: you are planning to release an application which is developed to be user-friendly, but your project's description doesn't seems the same...

maybe a bit too technical for people without background, but it could be requested by their investors and advisors. is the right choice for this thread.

the concept is good. the problems they are facing are real. perhaps redenblack13 is right when he says that they speak too complicate to simplify stuff that can be unusual also for programmers, but this presentation is for investors that is supposed they already know this field.

I think here business owners prefer learned profiles as well. It become so much easier to explain their goals and their business plans.
the oxytocin project is a well-marked project
JandaLover

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:44:07 AM

I have joined the signature campaign.
Am I late to join?
When is this campaign over? I did not find the project's web link.

This campaign ends 1 oktober or after ICO over.
So good luck.
To check how many OXYCOIN BTC raised ?
Check on the website sir .

oh so, then thank you for the information, oh so, then thank you for the information https://oxycoin.io/

JOIN NOW           
JandaLover

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:46:48 AM

at least invest in crypto world is very good ?
Hi cruet criet have you ever invested here

JOIN NOW           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: