Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth!  (Read 94819 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
X4s

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:25:19 AM

Xspec is dying, the project has stopped after what has occurred, Wisp will come doomed to failure.

You have created a new account in Bitcointalk to do fud to Xspec, without a doubt you want to buy many cheap Xspec,
and then get many free Wisps. Well, you are free, nobody will stop your lies.

Buy more no thanks, I'm already on the boat, I'm just saying what I see. And I see the boat sinking deeper and deeper.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

All Mac users!
Latest client/wallet release with High Sierra fixes and updated xspec donation address to send to Mandica and current team.
Windows clients will release in coming days.

So Mandica has already totally token over the control of XSPEC?
Who developed the latest wallet release? Does it solve the sync problem for some countries ?

1. Yes.
2. mammix2
3. It is under study.

3. It is under study.
------ Hope the "old" dev team can give a positive feedback.
Deeponion did so good, even if it is a Ponzi scam.

SupremeCommanderJabar

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

Xspec is dying, the project has stopped after what has occurred, Wisp will come doomed to failure.

You have created a new account in Bitcointalk to do fud to Xspec, without a doubt you want to buy many cheap Xspec,
and then get many free Wisps. Well, you are free, nobody will stop your lies.

Buy more no thanks, I'm already on the boat, I'm just saying what I see. And I see the boat sinking deeper and deeper.

The truth hurts.  Should have sold this junk at $5.
SupremeCommanderJabar

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

As mentioned by Gandalf a few days ago, in reality you are making losses only when you sell your coins, but if you keep you are not losing.nulla ..... and the price from December to today has decreased by 75-90% on every coin on coinmarketcap.

I also wanted to reassure the owners of Xspec that the most known, old and used currency in the system, BITCOIN, died about 200 times .... but as you can see it is still firmly there!

Do not sell anything and trust the team and dev!

Comparing Bitcoin to XSPEC is like comparing prime rib to a bologna sandwich.
pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

As mentioned by Gandalf a few days ago, in reality you are making losses only when you sell your coins, but if you keep you are not losing.nulla ..... and the price from December to today has decreased by 75-90% on every coin on coinmarketcap.

I also wanted to reassure the owners of Xspec that the most known, old and used currency in the system, BITCOIN, died about 200 times .... but as you can see it is still firmly there!

Do not sell anything and trust the team and dev!

Comparing Bitcoin to XSPEC is like comparing prime rib to a bologna sandwich.

... both are satisfying and serve the purpose if you're hungry ... and some people prefer a bologna sandwich instead of prime rib. So, yeah. Your analogy works.
Maxheadroom1991

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

i have a question

i have download the xspec wallet but where can i get a private key??

The wallet creates a private key for you automatically! Each address listed under Wallet -> Receive has its own private key attached to it internally.

Read more about public and private keys here: https://github.com/bitcoinx2/crypto-intro-guide/wiki/Bitcoin-basics

I find the public key and the transactions nr. but i cant find the privat key???
I want it for a paper wallet.

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

i have a question

The wallet creates a private key for you automatically! Each address listed under Wallet -> Receive has its own private key attached to it internally.

Read more about public and private keys here: https://github.com/bitcoinx2/crypto-intro-guide/wiki/Bitcoin-basics

I find the public key and the transactions nr. but i cant find the privat key???

It is the same as Bitcoin.

First, you should unlock your wallet.
Then go to Help--> Debug Window ---> Console
Input:
dumpprivkey your_XSPEC_address
Maxheadroom1991

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

i have a question

Input:

your my hero =)
thx
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:12:38 PM

Quick update

We have hired two professional developers to work on the cryptographic implementation in XSPEC, the GUI and to replace QTWebKit with QTWebEngine and produce quality reproducible wallet builds. This will enable us to develop a detailed and realistic roadmap. We will publish the first bi-weekly newsletter this Sunday with more details. We also have community devs coming on board so expect to see code updates and a new wallet soon. We have also engaged a company to build a new website.

For all the naysayers out there, we are just getting started with this next phase of XSPEC development!
Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

Quick update

We have hired two professional developers to work on the cryptographic implementation in XSPEC, the GUI and to replace QTWebKit with QTWebEngine and produce quality reproducible wallet builds. This will enable us to develop a detailed and realistic roadmap. We will publish the first bi-weekly newsletter this Sunday with more details. We also have community devs coming on board so expect to see code updates and a new wallet soon. We have also engaged a company to build a new website.

For all the naysayers out there, we are just getting started with this next phase of XSPEC development!

Transparency also improved a lot on GitHub, so it will be easy to follow this improvement process.  --> +1

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:41:52 AM

Quick update

Transparency also improved a lot on GitHub, so it will be easy to follow this improvement process.  --> +1

Thanks for reproducing the development update, great news about the team expanding and looking forward to new the roadmap!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

Quick update

That sounds good. However, all of these require a support of fund. Can the community fund afford to these?
AlvinChipmunk

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:32:09 PM

Quick update

That sounds good. However, all of these require a support of fund. Can the community fund afford to these?

As far as I know all of the initial payments will be paid out of Mandicas pocket, in the future (couple of weeks I guess) these activities will be paid by the 5% mandatory staking donations which should be enough (also at a low price of XSPEC).
TaylorCZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:30:29 AM

Input:

Thanks for this. Is somewhere a doc to spectre CLI?

BTW is stealth address somehow bound to a public one? I tried to dump private key for stealth address which didn't work. I have only two default addrs - a public and a stealth one.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:26:39 AM

If I understand correctly, the XSPEC will split into two coins: the new XSPEC and the WISP.
This is the new XSPEC thread. Where is the WISP thread then?

Can we own both or is there only one option? What is the technical difference between the two and do I have to manually claim WISP?

We can not compare these two coins, since the Wisp coin does not exist.
It is only planning to release in the future.
But the date is unknown to us.

Ok but there is probably given information about it somewhere or what is the point of announcing it and creating some excitement?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Cybo
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

Great project
LuckySpectrecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

If I understand correctly, the XSPEC will split into two coins: the new XSPEC and the WISP.

Can we own both or is there only one option? What is the technical difference between the two and do I have to manually claim WISP?

Ok but there is probably given information about it somewhere or what is the point of announcing it and creating some excitement?
The developer of Wisp worked with the xspec project, he was paid money, but he did not do the work and the money did not return to the community. Now he created another project, but since his reputation is spoiled, he appointed another person to be a leader. But their project now is a theory, it does not exist. They do not even have topics on the forum BCT.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
     TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

The developer of Wisp worked with the xspec project, he was paid money, but he did not do the work and the money did not return to the community. Now he created another project, but since his reputation is spoiled, he appointed another person to be a leader. But their project now is a theory, it does not exist. They do not even have topics on the forum BCT.

I can't get the point.

"The developer of Wisp worked with the xspec project" vs. "but he did not do the work".

"the money did not return to the community." ---> paid money?
LuckySpectrecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

Yes, Xlcus
Jbg first did the work and he did several updates. But for the last six months he promised to rewrite wallet on another code and implement stealth staking. He received money for these six months, but later refused to provide this job and also did not return this money, which he received for writing wallet v1.4 and stealth staking.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
     TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

Yes, Xlcus
Jbg first did the work and he did several updates. But for the last six months he promised to rewrite wallet on another code and implement stealth staking. He received money for these six months, but later refused to provide this job and also did not return this money, which he received for writing wallet v1.4 and stealth staking.

We donated money to jbg so that he could work full-time on it and would not have to have another job in parallel. Overhauling the wallet interface was part of the roadmap, but he didn't finish it before Mandica came back on the scene. Then a lot of fights happened and he is now continuing his work under a different project name. Nobody "paid" him for anything, we donated money to him for his past and current work ... that's a big difference that people seem to get wrong.  Wink

Wisp will be announced when we have the rebranded wallet, repositories and everything set up. In the meantime you can find a short overview here: https://github.com/wispproject/doc/wiki

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: