Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:04:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4, Ring Sig, Stealth!  (Read 94820 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
endfx

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

bought @ 2,5 $ still hoping for good news... hodl Wink
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beachguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

I've been away on vacation and dependable, usuable net connections have been scarce.
I hope people begin to realize that Spectrecoin is progressing smoothly with the guidance of the original Project Manager Mandica.
Our bi-weekly newsletters give insight to what has been done this past month.
https://news.spectreproject.io/

We appreciate the continuing support of people for xspec through these confusing times but, everyone will see things for what they are as time goes by.... Wink

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

So now 6 weeks after the WISP vapor-fork announcement...
And spikes as high as 8500 sat, XSPEC is back to the pre-fork range of 5000 sat.

Another example of active trading dramatically outperforming hodling in crypto. 
namethathasntbeentaken

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

update : namewastaken

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:35:52 PM

So now 6 weeks after the WISP vapor-fork announcement...
And spikes as high as 8500 sat, XSPEC is back to the pre-fork range of 5000 sat.

Another example of active trading dramatically outperforming hodling in crypto. 

that's a way to see it, i know i'm now switching my strategy to active trading due to that happening many times over the past year

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

Staking broken again.
Last received reward 18th April, that was 16 days ago while staking reward is between 9-12 days.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Beachguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:33:01 AM

Please understand, staking is actually a form of mining......and dependent on several things. Your balance, connection and the amount held by other wallets. Just as in in mining......rewards are not guaranteed. But you can't get anything unless you participate.
This is true of every POS coin out there.
Good luck everyone.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
dieteralex510

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

Hope the price will go up quickly
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:56:08 AM

bought @ 2,5 $ still hoping for good news... hodl Wink

Keep your faith on XSPEC..... and you have no other choice.  Grin Grin
Actually, it is not so bad. You still have 0.45$ per XSPEC and you can expect for the pump of XSPEC.
Nebell

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

I dumped my Nexus at $9 and bought xpec at $4.4.
Not that Nexus is a great coin but I shouldn't have done that.
Still no word on stealth staking and it's May. SpectreCoin is shit. I'm gonna do some market research and dump my coins and invest in something with a better future and that doesn't look as amateurish as this.
But gonna wait until Wisp fork and dump both.
What a fucking joke. At least I can say that this was the stupidest thing I've done in the crypto world. Bought in to shillers, lol.

gokuraku

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

I have respect in both, but it was not the case when I was parting honestly.
Market evaluation is tough.
miramare

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

Still no word on stealth staking and it's May. SpectreCoin is shit. I'm gonna do some market research and dump my coins and invest in something with a better future and that doesn't look as amateurish as this.
What a fucking joke. At least I can say that this was the stupidest thing I've done in the crypto world. Bought in to shillers, lol.

The only one you can blame is just yourself. You are the only one responsible for your own investment. If you bought XSPEC at $0.04 and sold them at $4, you won't say these words and you won't say XXXX is a shit.
Nebell

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

The only one you can blame is just yourself. You are the only one responsible for your own investment. If you bought XSPEC at $0.04 and sold them at $4, you won't say these words and you won't say XXXX is a shit.

Yeah of course. That doesn't change the fact (and you don't deny it) that this coin is shit. The only reason why it went to $5 is because EVERYTHING was pumped, and also people shilled this coin - and still are, with basically no progress to back it up.

Come on Wisp guys, fork already.

coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

Yeah of course. That doesn't change the fact (and you don't deny it) that this coin is shit. The only reason why it went to $5 is because EVERYTHING was pumped, and also people shilled this coin - and still are, with basically no progress to back it up.

It took the wisp developer 3 months to write 3 lines of code, do you really think it will fork any time soon?! With or without the fork xspec has a good future now but it will take time to recover after jbg destroyed the good name of this coin. New exchange and website on the way so who cares about their exit scam coin anyway.

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

It took the wisp developer 3 months to write 3 lines of code, do you really think it will fork any time soon?! With or without the fork xspec has a good future now but it will take time to recover after jbg destroyed the good name of this coin. New exchange and website on the way so who cares about their exit scam coin anyway.

I doubt his heart was in it...
Especially when he realized that with a little more work...
The dude could fork this project on his own terms and pocket 6 figures.

So now we have WISP fork code on Github for review...
I predict that some time after a successful fork (if it happens in a professional manner) WISP price > XSPEC price.

At 5000 sat, it's really win-win for everyone involved Smiley
Nebell

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:25:29 PM

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/08/pivx-becomes-worlds-first-anonymous-proof-stake-cryptocurrency/

Isn't this what we were promised to get this month with SpectreCoin? Lol

Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:53:12 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2022, 05:31:29 PM by Bitman86

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/08/pivx-becomes-worlds-first-anonymous-proof-stake-cryptocurrency/

When I talk about privacy, I prefer Real privacy, not just words.
Spectrecoin has better features, firstly it does not show, the IP of its users.
(I do not currently consider PIVX as a currency of privacy at all.)
Here you can see it for yourself: (you must click on node list)

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pivx/#!network   <(copy and paste the full link)

If you have a PIVX wallet you are already a public person, your address is located here, at least this is your city.

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:02:41 PM

No, when you send zpiv the receiving address gets non-stealth piv.

Spectrecoin was planning to develop default stealth addresses for all transactions (including staking rewards).

This is now something the WISP project is working towards.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
miramare

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:29:41 AM

The bad performance of XSPEC in these months are manifold. One is due to the whole crypto market. The other one, maybe the main one, is due to the negative information and the slow development from the previous dev, jbg, the present Wisp dev.

I won't say XSPEC as a shit, as I indeed bought some at $0.04 on May 2017 and sold most of them at $4. I will buy them back when the price hit $0.3-0.4.
Nebell

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

Look at this shit. Not even staking is working properly. And my computer is online 24/7 as it's a mining computer.
Staking stalled TWICE this year.
Who knows if it's even going to work again, lol.

uscoin1

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

BCN doubled in few days... I think Spectrecoin Will more than dbouble.  It's a better private coin than BCN.

XSPEC should be in the $5.00 range.  Still early.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: