Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416532 times)
mellorbo666

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:28:42 PM

just had to buy some at this price. see what happens in next few month Smiley

There may be a price surge in the very near future

Wait and hope for flight

at 80cents a coin its worth a shot. all it needs is to hit a bigger exchange and price will fly. that and low amount of coins

nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:46:26 PM

Hello
3rd phase of airdrop still alive? May I get coins?  Roll Eyes

When will be the next airdrop? I heared that many contributors and members who claim a free ETHD is happy as the coin is going up its price. I want to join on the next airdrop if ever there is.

Your best bet would be to actually read the 1st page fully, and then some of the last pages, and all info about airdrops would magically appear.

But - I'll sum it up for ya:

The 3rd airdrop (out of 4) will be announced here, on Reddit, on Medium, on Twitter, and probably written in the sky with airplanes by some crazy dudes, as soon as they are ready.

Until then, people should stop asking about the same thing on every. single. page.

LMAO I don't understand why people that keep asking about the airdrop just
purchase some ETHD It's faster and helps ETHD grow. Cool
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:14:33 PM

Hello

When will be the next airdrop? I heared that many contributors and members who claim a free ETHD is happy as the coin is going up its price. I want to join on the next airdrop if ever there is.

Your best bet would be to actually read the 1st page fully, and then some of the last pages, and all info about airdrops would magically appear.

The 3rd airdrop (out of 4) will be announced here, on Reddit, on Medium, on Twitter, and probably written in the sky with airplanes by some crazy dudes, as soon as they are ready.

Until then, people should stop asking about the same thing on every. single. page.

Agreed, plus at a price around $0.80 each they are still being undervalued, and with the airdrops some people are dumping to make a quick buck, so in the long run it would pay off to buy

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:49:00 PM

latest creation

Smiley

Excellent work. If I could make one suggestion, it would be to make the word "Dark" show up a bit more. It just looks like it's saying Ethereum.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
spinnycat

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:19:17 PM

The movements traceable through the Block Explorer show that - probably - payments of the 2nd Airdrop are still being finalised. A hell of a job:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/address.php?address=RR9tTs9V5x3KKFFxwPgqDykSTo2KbfVsjj
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/address.php?address=RGdSkq1Di5Vu2QgMENeRSMjChCHehEAE9E

Are those airdrop amounts? Those figures are alot more Ethd per drop than anything I was fortunate to receive in 1 and 2, I don't think thats the airdrop. If it is, I have been having the Ethd signature and promoting it for 10 percent of the usual drop amount Smiley
Not complaining, I still received something for free.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:35:30 PM

why so many clones of major coins?

It is a good coin with great stakes with a future.
KryptoJunkie

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:37:05 PM

Excellent work. If I could make one suggestion, it would be to make the word "Dark" show up a bit more. It just looks like it's saying Ethereum.

yeah and maybe in a smokey vanishing way or something
blockchainwarrior

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:56:37 PM

Hello

What are we even growing here?

Does anyone know..

Don't worry BIG ANNOUNCEMENT in a few days!!!!

They say... and in a week when people forget or give up they'll start it all over.. BIG ANNOUNCEMENT SHORTLY!!! (But weeks pass and nothing)
samle

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:05:15 AM

wow, this Interested, hopefully more information to come soon guys
i look in translation there is no mandarin language ? why ?

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
KryptoJunkie

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:06:15 AM

Hello

Does anyone know..

They say... and in a week when people forget or give up they'll start it all over.. BIG ANNOUNCEMENT SHORTLY!!! (But weeks pass and nothing)

Growing the network
The network
Sounds good I'm waiting as well
There have been more than nothing in just the long week I've been in it.  I mean you gotta take a risk sometimes.  Its as if you are mad cause when moon no answer.  I agree details are vague but thats the risk homie.  Still very early.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:08:53 AM

Hello

Does anyone know..

Impatience is an annoying trait. Things are still being worked out. That's why the announcement hasn't been made yet. If you don't see any value in the coin, why don't you sell your ETHD and move on? The rest of us are very happy with the coin and we don't mind waiting.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
blockchainwarrior

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:12:03 AM

Hello

Does anyone know..

Impatience is an annoying trait. Things are still being worked out. That's why the announcement hasn't been made yet. If you don't see any value in the coin, why don't you sell your ETHD and move on? The rest of us are very happy with the coin and we don't mind waiting.

I was waiting for a snowflake to whine about that.. And patience has nothing to do with it.

There is a difference between them saying we are working hard on a white paper and waiting week after week for that..

But when the ETHDTEAM says BIG ANNOUNCEMENT in a few days and weeks pass with nothing.. Then something is obviously off and they need to plan their announcements better so as not to lead people on and provide improper expectations.
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:18:38 AM

Hello

Does anyone know..

I was waiting for a snowflake to whine about that.. And patience has nothing to do with it.

There is a difference between them saying we are working hard on a white paper and waiting week after week for that..

But when the ETHDTEAM says BIG ANNOUNCEMENT in a few days and weeks pass with nothing.. Then something is obviously off and they need to plan their announcements better so as not to lead people on and provide improper expectations.

I dont understand why you waste your time complaining and trying to discredit the project. Why dont you do something productive with your time that will actually be beneficial to yourself instead of coming on a board of a project you dont believe in to try and stir up trouble?

Just a thought Wink

blockchainwarrior

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:22:15 AM

Hello

Does anyone know..

I dont understand why you waste your time complaining and trying to discredit the project. Why dont you do something productive with your time that will actually be beneficial to yourself instead of coming on a board of a project you dont believe in to try and stir up trouble?

Just a thought Wink

Actually because I believe in the project is why I am still here.. I ask important questions to things that obviously make no sense. So do not try to twist my words or intensions.
JamzGoezHamz

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:37:52 AM

Hello

Does anyone know..

Just a thought Wink

Actually because I believe in the project is why I am still here.. I ask important questions to things that obviously make no sense. So do not try to twist my words or intensions.

^^^ I actually agree with him here. "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IN A FEW DAYS" was poor wording, and it's partly to blame for the annoying posts. It doesn't imply something tangible is being worked on. To many, it implies a random event is going to happen. Possibly an event which took little work to set in place, if any work at all. If they had said "IMPROVED WHITE PAPER IN A FEW DAYS" there would be far less annoying posts because while it's long past "a few days", no one wants another rushed white paper and if it isn't done then it isn't done. It's tangible so it's easier to have patience.
mellorbo666

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:46:25 AM

its currently at 77 cents. forget the big announcement. with a max supply 4,200,000 ETHD and 1,500,000 ETHD currently circulating this shit is way under valued with or without services.
just my 2 cents anyway

godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:47:05 AM

Is it my turn to post and wonder where the announcement is? Lol jk this thread is some good comedy relief though. So they underestimated how long it would take to deliver a proper whitepaper, why get

so upset at this fact? It certainly wont be the last time somebody promises something in this space then delivers a little later. Get used to it because honestly that is life too, delays on delays.

KryptoJunkie

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:47:48 AM

Hello

Does anyone know..

Just a thought Wink

^^^ I actually agree with him here. "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IN A FEW DAYS" was poor wording, and it's partly to blame for the annoying posts. It doesn't imply something tangible is being worked on. To many, it implies a random event is going to happen. Possibly an event which took little work to set in place, if any work at all. If they had said "IMPROVED WHITE PAPER IN A FEW DAYS" there would be far less annoying posts because while it's long past "a few days", no one wants another rushed white paper and if it isn't done then it isn't done. It's tangible so it's easier to have patience.

Well said.  next post needs to be productive.
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:50:32 AM

its currently at 77 cents. forget the big announcement. with a max supply 4,200,000 ETHD and 1,500,000 ETHD currently circulating this shit is way under valued with or without services.
just my 2 cents anyway

i can create a token with a max supply of 10. that doesnt mean its worth anything. development is huge and these guys have a great potential on their hands if they execute it correctly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
mellorbo666

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:59:52 AM

just my 2 cents anyway

i can create a token with a max supply of 10. that doesnt mean its worth anything. development is huge and these guys have a great potential on their hands if they execute it correctly.

yea i agree with you to some extent. tho over the years ive made a lot of money on low coin count coins/tokens its all about timing Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: