Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token price fall after ICO  (Read 11331 times)
wildey

Activity: 1120
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:01:03 AM

I guess that's a natural thing, because so many people will sell their tokens to get bonuses from their investments. In fact I will do that if I invest. But, within a few months, the price will definitely rise again, or even higher.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:02:12 PM

I invested in the XID (Air) ICO and the price dumped below the ICO price. I am still holding my coins, because the team ist very good and theyre getting listen on an exchange soon. My ICO price was 8500 sat and i bought some more coins ~5k at liquiexchange. I think i have a good entry now and we see a pump soon Smiley
Dirgantara

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:33:55 PM

I think some investor calculated the rate based on USD. So even if your sell in lower btc/eth rate, sometime you still gain a nice profit it when you cashed out your token into USD. And don't forget that most ICOs offered a nice amount of bonus for earlier investors, it will give an extra profit. And of course the whale market manipulation, they will drive the price down so they can buy even more.
XXXzorro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:56:36 AM

there are plenty of them, they fall after the ico and keep in a long run under the ico price and no one know if it will rise again.
Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:20:46 AM

Tokens price drop after ico end,  this happens most of the time..thats why we should really need to pay attention on what ico project has to offer, it appears that an ico project without value and demand really affect the price value of most ico token.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

Indeed to invest we must understand and understand what place we are using to invest. Because if we just make an investment without any analysis properly it can be ascertained a loss could have an impact for us, now there are indeed some ICO that have price far below ico price. One of them is PLBT, I see that PLBT now is very lace and the other is SONM. They have the same low level, but I do not know how to go forward. This can not be a statement, because their project is progressing
mr_uk_btc

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:06:50 PM

Some token sales are beginning to use some intelligent smart contract features to prevent these post sale price crashes.

Take for example the upcoming Swarm.fund token sale on 7th Sept.   Post-sale, all purchased tokens will be provided in smaller 1/8 tranches on intermittent 42 day basis over a full year. This should prevent large profit taking dumps of the tokens and also creates some scarcity on the public exchanges...which combined should create a more buoyant marketplace.

What are your thoughts on this approach?

Note: I'm part of the Swarm Ambassador team and the presale is now open until next week. With 25% discount on public sale price via my list. Contact me  pete@swarm.
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

Ico fund is not spending to buy coin when exchange but private stuff like cars,villa,jets.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:02:33 PM

Of course, there have been so many cases of tokens dropping down below ICO price.
After ICO, you might witness a slight increase but after sometime, it drops miserably low.
This usually arises from DUMPS and most token creators not taking any care to develop the token further.
M++

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:55:04 PM

at this moment I'm pretty bullish with ICOs, the price rarely fall below ICO price, but we need to monitor Ethereum, if it's going up, it could be a danger for tokens in general.

Fliphodl.com ICO Analysis Website.
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:55:37 AM

Ico will be successful if the product is interesting and useful. And if the product is in demand, than the price of tokens will grow. Often happens such that the first couple of months the ico product doesn't "shoot" properly.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:27:12 AM

Yes there's a lot of ICO tokens that the prices fall after ICO and was not able to recover yet. But what I do is I wait or hold those coins for a couple of months or sometimes it does pump after exactly a month and go back down so you just have to put on your notes or your calendar to check if it does pump up after a month or more.
asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:25:06 PM

sometimes it happen that ico taken price fall down after ico.it happen when token fall down.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:50:40 PM

SonM got hitted the hardest it seems

Then Bancor, i have no idea why it is below the ICO price although the hype is so real but i guess it is due to the large crowdfunded amount where the supply is more than the demand

Check the price of Token performance since ico at icostats.com

It has great insights there
x8currency

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:56:08 PM

We believe that our solution, a stable cryptocurrency named X8C, can solve these kind of problems. X8C is 100% backed with fiat currency and gold coins, redeemable at any time. In the background, X8C price is pegged to 8 main currencies + gold coins price, but also 1-2% yearly gain is obtainable through portfolio management.

Read more here: x8currency web page and Medium blog.

RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:27:50 AM

Santiment, Tenx, Bancor, Monaco, Sonm, Status,...........to invest this summer in a ico wasnt the best idea.
fadzinator

Activity: 372
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:37:56 AM

Hi guys.. What do you think about these coins.
Wagerr, tezos, and aether.

I joined the ICO, and now I am buying more wagerr from tidex.
Thanks

NBA ALL-Stars 2020 Ending: Prize Ledger Nano S https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5219524.0
Civic Wallet Launch Give Away http://bit.ly/iwantmycivic
Earn 5% Cashback in trading fee with Binance: bit.ly/iwantmybinance
Get Free Bitcoin per Hour and Earn Passively http://bit.ly/getmyfreebitcoin
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:40:08 AM

Pretty much all the ICOs I have seen tend to fall below price when they hit an exchange as people seem to want to sell straight away, there are some that hold their value and do come in higher but these are few and far between.
phreakk

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:52:03 AM

Of course some of them fall. If all ICOs increased when they come to an exchange, this would be free money and there is no such thing.
One possible reason why and ICO falls is that Developers couldn't finish some goals from the roadmap, so the project is behind the expected timeline or something like that.

So you always have to read the whitepaper, check the members of the team and their past references and invest only in ICOs that you trust. However token price of most ICOs does increase soon after they get listed on exchange. Sometime you also have to be patient.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:14:01 PM

There is a trend with most (not all but most) ICO.  Price drops after ICO from people selling and then goes back up in a couple of days or weeks if its a good project.  So people who are trying to make a quick buck is happy and people who are HODL are also happy.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: