Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13154 times)
alikaya58

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:16:49 AM

I almost devote half of the day to commercials and I do not do anything else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:34:27 AM

I normally write a daily plan with time frames for each activity, try not to overcome limits and spend at least a minute to any of the tasks!
Well for me, time is so expensive cause if there is no time we didn't make our plan not only our plan but also the the daily activities that we held in our home, offices we must have our own time management in order to do a certain task, Eventually we as human being give a chance to set our goal in respective time and case therefore we knew how to do it..as a whole we should be able to have it as a result we didn't suffer any consequences like wise..thank's

Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:28:37 AM

Personally, i ride the public transport to and from work. It takes me a solid hour and a half going to and back. So enroute, i spend all my time in trading. When i go home and before i leave it, i do research and stuff...
Trading is fun and it's very challenging, we have jobs in real life but it does not really bother us since we can trade online easily.
However, for serious traders I guess it's best to quit your job to focus on trading alone, that is you want bigger success or you want to maximize your income. There are things that you need to sacrifice if you want to excel in one thing and I think trading is very demanding on our time.

melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:06:40 AM

Personally, i ride the public transport to and from work. It takes me a solid hour and a half going to and back. So enroute, i spend all my time in trading. When i go home and before i leave it, i do research and stuff...
Trading is fun and it's very challenging, we have jobs in real life but it does not really bother us since we can trade online easily.
However, for serious traders I guess it's best to quit your job to focus on trading alone, that is you want bigger success or you want to maximize your income. There are things that you need to sacrifice if you want to excel in one thing and I think trading is very demanding on our time.
some traders i think they do that same way they quit their job just to maintain and focus on trading one thing is if they now have a good profit on it i mean what they can earn now in trading are much higher on their job cause a lot of profit you can earn in trading.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:12:46 AM

some traders i think they do that same way they quit their job just to maintain and focus on trading one thing is if they now have a good profit on it i mean what they can earn now in trading are much higher on their job cause a lot of profit you can earn in trading.

Trading is risky business and only professional traders can cover their living expenses with just sitting on front of desk and clicking mouse Wink Never dream about it if you dont have deeply and proven trading strategies.Making few profitable trades dont mean you are wise and always make right choices.Think twice before your final decision.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:46:48 AM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

You should create a schedule plan for your day to day activities including your meals. It is very simple as 123 to plan your events from the time you wake up until the time for you to go to bed. Your schedule plan will be your guide of your time to time activities including your bitcoin activities by doing this plan you could budget your time and remove the time wasting events.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:44:53 PM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

You should create a schedule plan for your day to day activities including your meals. It is very simple as 123 to plan your events from the time you wake up until the time for you to go to bed. Your schedule plan will be your guide of your time to time activities including your bitcoin activities by doing this plan you could budget your time and remove the time wasting events.

Time management is the importer of the business and finance shelter it will you feel for the work process. If you will follow the process you can clear the issue easy and you know the issue. You will plan to work you support the work

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:14:31 PM

Trading is risky business and only professional traders can cover their living expenses with just sitting on front of desk and clicking mouse Wink Never dream about it if you dont have deeply and proven trading strategies.Making few profitable trades dont mean you are wise and always make right choices.Think twice before your final decision.
I agree with you, trading is an unpredictable job, we will face different risks and if we do not have the skills and experience to deal with that risk, we will lost a lot of money. Quit the job and focusing on trading is not a wise choice, even if we are a professional, we should not bring our future to betting on trading, it is very dangerous. Trading is a job that requires acumen, patience, and analytical ability, taking advantage of opportunities, it does not require too much time, the only problem is that we know how to manage a reasonable time and I think balancing the time to work and trading will help us make more profits than focus on trading

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:26:35 PM

I agree with you, trading is an unpredictable job, we will face different risks and if we do not have the skills and experience to deal with that risk, we will lost a lot of money. Quit the job and focusing on trading is not a wise choice, even if we are a professional, we should not bring our future to betting on trading, it is very dangerous. Trading is a job that requires acumen, patience, and analytical ability, taking advantage of opportunities, it does not require too much time, the only problem is that we know how to manage a reasonable time and I think balancing the time to work and trading will help us make more profits than focus on trading

This is why trading is really risky because potential on losing money would really be disastrous specially if you do engage with it without any skills or idea then you are just doing purely on gambling too. Anything do have a risk on losing specially on investments.Trading would either requires time or not depending on what kind of trader you are knowing there is 2 types of traders which is short and long traders.Going full time is our responsibility on anything that might happen later on,exchanging our own day job to it would really be a risky thing to do.
forkchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:51:50 PM

I almost devote half of the day to commercials and I do not do anything else.
Try to do something other activities if you are doing that then you are booring your life i would suggest you some gambling websites play in that and earn a lot of profit from there and you will get fun too.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:14:15 PM

Every morning, I wake up and make 100 push ups to let my blood rush into my brain, then have a cup of coffee before opening my machine and start working with blogs and trade altcoins at the same time. It takes 10 hours of my day to deal with this kind of job, then the remaining 14 hours are for sleeping and other chores.  Grin

That's how boring my life is...
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:40:47 PM

Every morning, I wake up and make 100 push ups to let my blood rush into my brain, then have a cup of coffee before opening my machine and start working with blogs and trade altcoins at the same time. It takes 10 hours of my day to deal with this kind of job, then the remaining 14 hours are for sleeping and other chores.  Grin

its not boring cause i feel the same way too thats how my life or for what im doing everyday what boring for me is everyday travel from work to house feel tired everyday unlike here siting in front desk with your laptop or pc then do your task in forum.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:56:19 PM

Time management is the importer of the business and finance shelter it will you feel for the work process. If you will follow the process you can clear the issue easy and you know the issue. You will plan to work you support the work
Time management is the important of the business but the management team should be also because if you are having good ability to manage things then you can easily manage everything. While support the work so it's up to ability that how much you are having.
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:57:28 PM

Well i almost dont sleep, i use at least eight to twelve hours a day for my online work, i have to do so many things here on the internet, not only in this forum, i have other responsabilities on my online bussiness.
But i manage it well, i study 8 hours a day, and i work 8-10 hours, so i sleep at least 5 or maybe 6 hours per day.
I am now acostumbrated, but sometimes i am so tired about it.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:58:50 PM

I can feel you mate. 10 hours are spent during trading and completing my signature campaigns. Plus the remaining hours are spent in my other activity like going to the gym have time with my family and friends. But I don't consider it boring though, but as a challenge on how I can manage my time properly. So we need proper prioritization between work (career) and lifestyle (health, and family). So its a big challenge but eventually we all gonna learn how to face and tackle so its not gonna be a big problem for us.

blockman

Activity: 2898
Merit: 626

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:33:05 PM

I have a lot of time to check all of the alt coins that I trade and with the campaign that I'm in today. I'm a man that values time more than myself because I grew up that I didn't know that time is really an important matter for a person that wants to be successful. I just make a list of things to do so that I won't skip any of them and I can do all of them, prioritizing my trades and checking the market.

saeyeen

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:59:31 PM

I manage my time by sticking to my plotted schedule, I have time to post for my signature campaign and after posting everything in the morning I start checking the exchange to look for coins to trade. I only read ebooks about trading when I don't trade I see to it that I can read 4 times a week and trade at least 3 times a week.

tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:29:58 PM

I have a lot of time to check all of the alt coins that I trade and with the campaign that I'm in today. I'm a man that values time more than myself because I grew up that I didn't know that time is really an important matter for a person that wants to be successful. I just make a list of things to do so that I won't skip any of them and I can do all of them, prioritizing my trades and checking the market.

THere is only one idea behind my time management: Never postpone things for tomorrow which you have to do today.For trading time is important factor like entry level of position.But waiting can be boring sometimes.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:56:15 AM

Well i have my planner so i can look at it everyday about my schedules and I'm so happy to say that i manage my time well, balancing life is really hard, but if you plan for it you can surely do it. Managing time well will make you rich for sure in the future, and if you can't handle it well you will loose big money for sure.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:13:26 AM

Like what you said, it is completely time management, but in that case that is lot of works then but then it is manageable just work first things that needed most, never postpone the job or task so it will not be hard to move for another task.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: