Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13155 times)
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

Best time management is to use Android Mobile in every day, because then we have the opportunity wherever and whenever do activities Crypto without having to disturb our activities daily. initially I use a laptop to work on the campaign but yes when you open the laptop will feel tired but different from the Mobile that is easily accessible and does not spend a lot of energy
LOL! Do your life just simply depend on a smartphone? I'm not a degraded human, I don't use smartphone too much times because it can makes my eye and my mind become worse more. Time management isn't simply saving time to working, it means you can spend more times for your family and others around.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

Time management is really hard to me, there are lots of things I would like to do in a day, but even if I have a schedule, some random activities will always get in the way of your schedule. So I try to do things at any time I think is right.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

Well it's quite hard though I'm a student and I'm on the bounty campaign and also doing research or thesis , but i'm learning because of bitcoin now I learning how to value my time , so thanks. And my favorite altcoins is the eth and the litecoin. And I suggest to you if you have the same problem as mine do some strategy though.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

It still depends on your life style and duties everyday. As a busy person, I believe that proper time management would help me manage things well as well as my earnings. I work more than 10 hours a day and I still do house chores at home but ofcourse, during my vacant time, I still spend enough time to do trading. Doing first things first is like knowing and doing your priorities first.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

The real and only secret of time management is just discipline: you need to decide you priorities and to keep your focus on them.
Time is a very democratic stuff, all people in the world have 24 hours a day.
Use them wisely, you will be rich. Waste them, you will be broke. It's that simple. Smiley

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
omarsir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

What a good topics! Time management is actually so difficult for everyone to utilise time.Utilisation of time is most important matter by following it everybody may lead to success and bring about successful
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:50:21 AM

The real and only secret of time management is just discipline: you need to decide you priorities and to keep your focus on them.
Time is a very democratic stuff, all people in the world have 24 hours a day.
Use them wisely, you will be rich. Waste them, you will be broke. It's that simple. Smiley
Exactly mate. Self-discipline makes us productive on our daily activities. Set priorities and allocate time if possible to every action and make it a daily routine in order to have a successful result.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:41:17 AM

It is just a matter of priorities because if you really want that thing you will always pursue it no matter what happen. Finding some icos and altcoins are easy if you are really fully committed to what you are doing. Me personally i am a student and i am balancing my time in school and my time in cryptocurrency because it ia my source of income. I always so cryptos in my free time and i really read some articles and news about the updates in some coins and icos
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

Time is money, and every successful person is always a good time in his life.

Every day, when I have 2 hours of free time, I will do my best to complete my daily work in the bounty program.
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

Yes, This is the reality of life we have to accept, The time management it is not easy when we are responsible for family, relatives, children, daily work. There are not many time options for traders on cryptocurrency as we would like. except holding future coins.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:28:29 AM

Time management is a very important way to be successful in the life if we do time management then we will not every second of life and in the present time time is very precious and no body is become successful with our proper time management. If we look at the crypto currencies then at right time the right thing is to invest in these currencies and to look at the correct time for investing in altcoin as well it is normally happen in the market that price below the normal and people not manage this fall and the sell their coins at low price.

plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:35:23 AM

When you have been with bitcoin for quite some time now, your skill in time management should be good already. It is never easy since doing bitcoin is not the only routine we do everyday. No matter how busy our days, yet we still have time to manage in doing bitcoin. Specially when we do trading, selling or buying. It needs to have ample time just to succeed what we all want.
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:51:55 AM

I don't do trading for now what I have is bounty what i do to make everything accoplished is i will make it sure that after doing on something or i will have a free time i will see to it that i can do posting in the thread and since I am a nocturnal person I'll be mote focus in the forum.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

I can get into crypto currency any time because i have a lot of time to make trading,researching and posting in bounty campaign. Everyday im always in my house so i can easily work here in crypto currency.

that's the best thing if you are full time bitcoiner, but for me i treat bitcoin as sideline only. aside from working in bitcoin i have a regular job too, so i need to manage my time, what i usually did is every lunch break in our office i spend my 1 hour break time just to finish my signature and bounty campaign, after office our i also spend time at least 2 hours while resting i also see to it that i can  post at least 3-5 post so that i can meet my quota, that's how i manage my time.
putrii

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

to be honest I do not often see the latest news from the development of cryptocurrency I just register my email on bitcoin and they will give me new news about bitcoin otherwise I just divide my time into three parts when morning and evening when going to bed.
fat buddah

Activity: 329
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

u need to work at office to get better time managment  , becose if u work at home u dont have time managment becose everytime need something , need to do some and etc , when u work at office u have working time after u have home time and sleep and again and again everyday Smiley its very help me with time managment

barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:51:20 AM

Work is my number one priority. I simply divide my  time doing bounty campaigns and trading. When i have free time in my work i focused on btt and hearing some news in tha crypto market. Time management is very important. "Time is gold".
jassanpary

Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

When you have been with bitcoin for quite some time now, your skill in time management should be good already. It is never easy since doing bitcoin is not the only routine we do everyday. No matter how busy our days, yet we still have time to manage in doing bitcoin. Specially when we do trading, selling or buying. It needs to have ample time just to succeed what we all want.
Time management is very important especially when we involve in trading as well as doing a full time job. Time is like a money so need to give extra attention to manage the situations and to handle the work pressure along with that need to give time to bitcoin, so time is very crucial.  

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:03:11 AM

Time management is very important when it comes  to your daily routine or work.
You need to divide your time to do all your task in a day.Sometimes because of having a lot to do you escape to rest just to finish all of the things.
Aside  bitcoin I also have my regular job ,since  I am in afternoon shift I do all things before going to work and part of it is in bitcoin.
aaacourt

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

Twitter is a great source to keep up with news on the go. And as simple as it sounds, a checklist written at the start of the day improves productivity immensely
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: