Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:56:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13155 times)
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:37:44 PM

Time is money my friend, every successful person is always a good time manager in his life. Majority of people here on this forum are those who have some goals and aims to achieve in their lives, that's why they spare their time to work here and earn some extra and decent amount.
On daily basis i have reserved some of my time to work here on bitcoin, this involves trading and some bounty campaigns. Aside from this whenever i have some extra time i use to spend it on exploring the forum, altcoins and some news about crypocurrencies, this help me to improve my knowledge as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:27:59 PM

Yeah its really doesn't take more time 1 to 3 hours just enough for me reading infomation for trading btc. For me I don't have any problem with this time management even though we each have responsibilities in our lives. Easy to open website where ever you go by using you phone.
Yes, taking out couple of hours daily is not a big deal actually. You only need to manage your time in the best possible way. You can only be a successful person in your life of you actually know and value the importance of time. Time is everything. It is up to you that how you take advantage of your time.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 03:33:17 PM

Whenever I have time to idle and browse the net, check my facebook etc. Checking the forums and reading the threads here becomes a habit from time to time and somehow It has become my daily routine.

Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:42:06 PM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I do mine during breaks and free time. Since I have a day job, I prioritize it and do bounties and research after work. If you really love what you are doing, you will find time even on the busiest schedule.
Actually as a student it is somehow hard to manage my time at first, but as time goes by I come to the point where I learned to discipline myself. I got time for my house chores and errands and time for my school works and duties and I gave my full free time to bitcoin. I cannot pass a day without bitcoin and im glad i can manage it all.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:45:01 PM

I usually make a daily  time table and try to follow it strictly which includes 1-2 hours for trading playing dice games (gambling) and my studies.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:46:43 PM

I have abandoned many Twitter campaign that I have joined because of improper time management. I have to go to work from 7am daily and in vehicle trying to make some posts. I spend over 8hour daily at work and after get home I will tried to read about my favourite altcoins and if I see new ICO I do tried to see if i can invest.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:37:18 PM

I have abandoned many Twitter campaign that I have joined because of improper time management. I have to go to work from 7am daily and in vehicle trying to make some posts. I spend over 8hour daily at work and after get home I will tried to read about my favourite altcoins and if I see new ICO I do tried to see if i can invest.
Yes, a bigger and better time management is a must not only with bitcoin, but it's required in all aspects and all sectors. As the user stated improper time management always results in failure or loss. So it's good to know more about the different opportunities and make the move at the right time managing it effectively.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:42:50 PM

For me it is simple i have added my time some more for Bitcoin and according to it i started to adjust with my daily routine work. I started to work fast and when ever i am free i start to work for bitcoin
dalivinglegend2

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:23:54 PM

time management? I balance my time doing my school work while keeping onlinehere and reading & replying somestuffs in the forums. Can i call me self fulltime or part time?
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:56:36 AM

In my daily routine, I prioritize my office work about 8 hours a day, 5 times a week, two to three hours in bitcoin forum, 1 hour work out  5 times a week, and the rest occasionally going out with friends,and my personal necessities. Quite difficult at first, but just make it a habit and i'm sure adaptation comes, then you yield Smiley Smiley a colorful and healthy lifestyle.: Smiley
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:35:28 AM

In my daily routine, I prioritize my office work about 8 hours a day, 5 times a week, two to three hours in bitcoin forum, 1 hour work out  5 times a week, and the rest occasionally going out with friends,and my personal necessities. Quite difficult at first, but just make it a habit and i'm sure adaptation comes, then you yield Smiley Smiley a colorful and healthy lifestyle.: Smiley

Everyday i prioritize my time frames for each activity first every morning 1 hr and 30 mins posting some activities in bitcoin forum and then go to work for 8.9 hours after that 3 to 4 hours check twitter account and reading some activities that are interesting with convincing strategy in trading then rest.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:34:05 AM

Everyday i prioritize my time frames for each activity first every morning 1 hr and 30 mins posting some activities in bitcoin forum and then go to work for 8.9 hours after that 3 to 4 hours check twitter account and reading some activities that are interesting with convincing strategy in trading then rest.

Nice dude we pretty much have the same routine each day though i usually do postings on spare time without any specific time frames. But i find it very helpful also arrange a schedule same as you do as it makes work a lot easier at the end of the day

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:52:50 AM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
I have a job in a company and I also have to study at a college. honest if felt then I have a very heavy day, all the activities I do spend a lot of energy. I usually use my leisure time like break time to see price movements, in addition I also use the alarm control feature owned by an exchange so that I can know if there is an increase or decrease in coin prices.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:37:21 AM

My daily schedule is is simple but productive i that only post in Bitcointak it would only take withing 30-60 minutes, so doing this is very small part in my day i can do it before i start my day or end my day
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:31:43 AM

Yeah its really doesn't take more time 1 to 3 hours just enough for me reading infomation for trading btc. For me I don't have any problem with this time management even though we each have responsibilities in our lives. Easy to open website where ever you go by using you phone.
Yes, taking out couple of hours daily is not a big deal actually. You only need to manage your time in the best possible way. You can only be a successful person in your life of you actually know and value the importance of time. Time is everything. It is up to you that how you take advantage of your time.

Working on campaign does not take too much of my time because i still have a day job. It is depending on the way how you are earning bitcoins. If you are a trader then with a huge amount of capital then probably you need to check the market every hour to gain small profits but if your just working on a campaign then it does not take too much time.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:46:30 AM

Working on campaign does not take too much of my time because i still have a day job. It is depending on the way how you are earning bitcoins. If you are a trader then with a huge amount of capital then probably you need to check the market every hour to gain small profits but if your just working on a campaign then it does not take too much time.

Trading takes a lot of my time, and I have a signature campaign to fulfill as well, and a business to manage. So its really up to the person on how you should manage your time. The good thing is that my business, a have a lot of time to be in front of m PC so its not a problem in my end. So I'm hitting two birds with one stone. But for most of us, you need to prioritize things so that you can manage your time easily without putting too much pressure on yourself, because we also have other responsibilities outside of our bitcoin activity.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:02:35 PM

Managing time is like managing your money, even more important than anything else. Time determines the success of each person, if we can not manage time, it is difficult for us to succeed.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:25:53 PM

Trading takes a lot of my time, and I have a signature campaign to fulfill as well, and a business to manage. So its really up to the person on how you should manage your time. The good thing is that my business, a have a lot of time to be in front of m PC so its not a problem in my end. So I'm hitting two birds with one stone. But for most of us, you need to prioritize things so that you can manage your time easily without putting too much pressure on yourself, because we also have other responsibilities outside of our bitcoin activity.
Its good that you can able to manage your time well it does really depend on how people would manage his own time effectively and resourcefully.The more you can handle then success will surely comes after it depends on how you do use it and you are right there are still priorities outside on bitcoin world that we should take care and to put on some time on it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:52:19 PM

Everyday when i have free 2 or 3 hours i try to make my best to do my daily tasks in bounty campaigns and to read a litle bit some info on this forum. In my coffebreaks or in train, which i use daily i read the news and do some researches.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:56:58 PM

It will be depending on your day job on how much time your spending on it. Now a days, i spend a minimum of 8 hours per day in my work so there's still a room for me to work on a campaign or rather call it as your sideline. You can still use your phone while traveling.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: