Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13155 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:21:56 AM

it takes time to read and to speculate statistics and graphics, it takes about an hour to read the latest news and we can learn a lot of things when we do bounties, and to do trading Do a simple trade that is a famous coin or trend coin, and when the price drops do not trade and if it goes up, start selling it. but be a little patient to wait for it.

Usually, i manage my time working with bitcoin life. Morning i was able to read all the comments and speculation relating on trading and discussion and afterall i have to update my signature campaign for everyday posting. And accommodating my followers through twitter and last is searching some nice airdrop comment with social media site.

Why do you not try to trading? It seems you have much time for working, but trading is the trending to make money, working as freelancer with micro payment does not help you become the rich or change life.
This is a point I have always kept to heart. Most times we do not know what we are missing until we exploit another option. We may think one is just good enough, then until we discover all other options before we can really value the time and use it for something better.

Still, it is not to be forgotten that, whether trading or micro gigs, if being used properly and valued, they can both be good. You cannot opt into trading without learning and you just still have to ensure you are taking the right steps at the right time so you do not end up regretting your decisions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thenuka99

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:46:00 AM

This thread is awesome, something I've been looking for too. I have trouble managing my time with real life and On line life. This is very informative. Thanks everyone for sharing their experiences.
japaninja

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:22:27 AM

I'm pretty new to the forum but I can imagine it will be easy to manage bitcoin related time even if you have a job. You can always do bitcoin during AM and PM breaks, during lunch, or even spend a whole lot of time on it when you get home.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:58:15 AM

Whenever i have free time, though i am at work, i make sure to check on the updates on bitcoin and on my other investments. Itis true that we need to prioritize our job first, but bitcoin is here to help us achieve what we cannot achieve at work, if we really want it so badly, we would make time for it, not just posting in the forum, but also keeping ourselves updated, if we can spend time on social media sites, it only means we have a lot of time on hands.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:05:26 AM

I'm pretty new to the forum but I can imagine it will be easy to manage bitcoin related time even if you have a job. You can always do bitcoin during AM and PM breaks, during lunch, or even spend a whole lot of time on it when you get home.
time management is the major element in business and trading if you have a good quality of time managing than you have more chances to become success business man or trader because every work need proper time and if you can give proper time then you make your business success and that will lead your business to top level
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:58:39 AM

This thread is awesome, something I've been looking for too. I have trouble managing my time with real life and On line life. This is very informative. Thanks everyone for sharing their experiences.

What's the difference of real life and online life? I think those are the same things, good luck on managing your time. And as we all believe that time is precious and it deals on how you value your time and how you will figure out of managing it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:00:29 PM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

the advantages of working in bitcoin is to have flexible working time means we can set our own working hours and I do bounty and trading by adjusting my free time and I use it well so there is no wasted time
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:32:12 AM

it takes time to read and to speculate statistics and graphics, it takes about an hour to read the latest news and we can learn a lot of things when we do bounties, and to do trading Do a simple trade that is a famous coin or trend coin, and when the price drops do not trade and if it goes up, start selling it. but be a little patient to wait for it.

Usually, i manage my time working with bitcoin life. Morning i was able to read all the comments and speculation relating on trading and discussion and afterall i have to update my signature campaign for everyday posting. And accommodating my followers through twitter and last is searching some nice airdrop comment with social media site.

Why do you not try to trading? It seems you have much time for working, but trading is the trending to make money, working as freelancer with micro payment does not help you become the rich or change life.
This is a point I have always kept to heart. Most times we do not know what we are missing until we exploit another option. We may think one is just good enough, then until we discover all other options before we can really value the time and use it for something better.

Still, it is not to be forgotten that, whether trading or micro gigs, if being used properly and valued, they can both be good. You cannot opt into trading without learning and you just still have to ensure you are taking the right steps at the right time so you do not end up regretting your decisions.
Just seeing how lots of people are talking about Time Management as if it’s easy lol. Time Management is not easy, sometimes you can try to do something at a particular time, and unluckily for you, you might get stressed and fall asleep without performing the duty.

So I believe that the reason most of us can’t manage our time appropriately is due to the stress we are having. If you’re planning to manage your time, don’t stuff every activity so that you will do all at a time, remember you also need time to rest.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:35:22 PM

Just seeing how lots of people are talking about Time Management as if it’s easy lol. Time Management is not easy, sometimes you can try to do something at a particular time, and unluckily for you, you might get stressed and fall asleep without performing the duty.

So I believe that the reason most of us can’t manage our time appropriately is due to the stress we are having. If you’re planning to manage your time, don’t stuff every activity so that you will do all at a time, remember you also need time to rest.
Well i believe that time management is really important not only in trading becaus even in our daily life of living we really need time management to make thing arrange in order without any kind of loses because time is really valuable and by consuming time through the profitable way like trading is really good than consuming it to nonsense businesses or maybe doing some nonsense action that has no return.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:43:50 PM

Everything boils down to your trading strategy and time allocation. If you allocate time for everything you do for the day and stick to it religiously, you'll be good. At times it's quite tempting to abandon one's schedule, but in the long run, it will be totally worth it because there'll be no pressures from the rising and falling prices.

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:46:45 PM

Time management is very important for all of the people, and specially for  all of the users of bitcoin, because if we do time management we can control our time very well and we can't be rush on out work when we do know time management, it is very important because it is helping us to be more professional on our work.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

When it comes to bounty campaign, I think that it is necessary for one to have time management because without it, there is a chance that it might not be successful or one might miss the stakes designated for that week. It is always better to have a list of and a print screen. Also, check the account from time to time if some posts were deleted.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:04:40 AM

We all know the importance of time in our lives as time is priceless money. You need to manage your time in a very efficient manner if you want to be successful in your lives. You need to look for all the tasks which you need to perform and then you need to assign proper time to each and every task. This will help you in competing of all the tasks as well as you will be able to have better results.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:36:45 AM

Not related to this specifically, but in general if something matters to you then you find a way to make some time for it one way or another

:]
alj024

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:57:17 AM

Time management” refers to the way that you organize and plan how long you spend on specific activities.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:18:20 PM

the advantages of working in bitcoin is to have flexible working time means we can set our own working hours and I do bounty and trading by adjusting my free time and I use it well so there is no wasted time

Actually base on my experience I found it hard to manage my time doing my daily responsibilities and trading. I found it hard because I have a work time management plan. But when I reset my plan and start the most manageable and strategic plan I'm now doing both responsibilities of mine without rushing my works.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:37:19 PM

usually im spend time in the night because in night are more airdrop and im also done to school
Me too, I prefer to do my trading and even my campaign at night because it is less work to do and no more worries of undone works. Atleast at night i can manage my time properly and can do it solely and can focus on it. I found time managing a hard thing to do, it hard doing your household chores and daily responsibilities and trading at the same time. So night shift of trading I guess is better.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:02:47 AM

Yes that depends you on. If you have intentions to earn more and more then you will yourself do more to earn more. This is simply a rule that defines everything that comes in time management. Time management is actually how better you hold things with you. And definitely you will hold only those things that are most important to you in any case. So bitcoins are important for many.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:49:23 AM

Yes that depends you on. If you have intentions to earn more and more then you will yourself do more to earn more. This is simply a rule that defines everything that comes in time management. Time management is actually how better you hold things with you. And definitely you will hold only those things that are most important to you in any case. So bitcoins are important for many.
Well i believe that time management is really a good way to become a productive in any kind of works maybe people who do time management is now already have  many experience on any kind of gaining system because they really do time management and on yhis way time will really use  through important things and it is really a good way to have more income.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:40:43 AM

It doesn't really take a lot of time to read and to speculate the statistic and chart, it take around one hour to read the latest news and we can learn a lot of things while we do bounties, and to do trading, I usually do the simple trade which is the famous coin or the trend coin, and when it price falls I don't trade and if go up a little, I am going to sell it

As a full time mother, i have to manage my time when to spend my time in this forum especially if I joined in a bounty campaign, and when to spend time with my kiddos. Time management is very important in my case. I spend my free time in posting  here and the other time is for doing household chores and for my kiddos.
Now I am in a bounty campaign, I spend most of my time in posting during night time. I have to complete the post needed as rule in that signature campaign.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: