Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13155 times)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:49:58 PM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I guess the key in managing time is to always have a list of what to check and when to check that particular account, post count, trades, etc. The only way to get a successful time management is to always have a list of schedule that is needed to be done and the accomplished one as well to avoid wasting time in back track.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:06:40 PM

Managing my time is pretty easy, all it take is discipline to stick to your gun when it comes to using your time for exactly what you plan it for! I usually use 2hrs of my time daily to attend to cryptocurrency campaign! My trading is done 3x in a week and I research cryptocurrency by reading news, articles and comment on the go!
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:06:39 AM

Now and always manage your time wisely.It is very important that you have time for bitcoin and your family.Bitcoin is an opportunity and it takes time.So better have an exact knowledge first before you enter in the world of bitcoin.
Yes time management play an important role in our success, if we have manage our time in a good way it qurantee our success, Those people who do not care about their time management then i do not think that they can become succeeded in their life.
Time management is really necessary in every career especially in bitcoin industry in order to be succesful on what you doing. Theres a saying that time is gold dont waste our for non sense that may not lead us to success.

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:01:48 AM

Time management is always tricky, Planning your schedule and your priorities and daily routines every day is not easy. The more priorities Intakes are harder and harder because being a student, and managing a business and working and studying bitcoin. Some time I want to quiet, but I believe that our time is limited so don’t waste it.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:25:07 AM

Now and always manage your time wisely.It is very important that you have time for bitcoin and your family.Bitcoin is an opportunity and it takes time.So better have an exact knowledge first before you enter in the world of bitcoin.
Yes time management play an important role in our success, if we have manage our time in a good way it qurantee our success, Those people who do not care about their time management then i do not think that they can become succeeded in their life.
I think the most successful person on this planet are those who manage time. The person who knows the value of time in his life never fails in his life. In my opinion you need to manage your time in a way that you can utilize each and every minute in a positive way. You can make a time table of all the tasks you need to do and when to do.
so, i think from my point of view time management is the most valuable in trading and in any business and very influenced in daily life as well.
Lancelot04

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:39 AM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

Last time a have a daily job, but now I have quited my Job and decided to focus more on cryptocurrencies.
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:24:16 AM

It seems like everyone here is so perfect in time management Wink on words at least)) So maybe you can give some tips? Cause even if a plan every day, often smth goes wrong and I have to change my schedule a bit, cause it's life, what can you do?
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:04:41 PM

It seems like everyone here is so perfect in time management Wink on words at least)) So maybe you can give some tips? Cause even if a plan every day, often smth goes wrong and I have to change my schedule a bit, cause it's life, what can you do?

Of course, if we don't do proper time management I don't think that we can earn and make time with our family, so what I am doing is that during my dayoff at work I play with the kids, teach them with their lessons and we are eating outside, I am doing my online job after work or during break time.

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:07:56 PM

Of course, if we don't do proper time management I don't think that we can earn and make time with our family, so what I am doing is that during my dayoff at work I play with the kids, teach them with their lessons and we are eating outside, I am doing my online job after work or during break time.
As long as you were able to give time to the most important people in your life and you were able to provide them because you are working then
I guess you are doing a good time management. We work for our family so we should always find time for them so they will feel that they are also important to us. I am busy with trading actually but I need to ensure I can give time to my family.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:47:27 PM

Need to focus and double time in every work that you need to do. Time is very important specially when you are busy so let your work be done at the right time. I see to it that i finish my task at the right time. Sometimes i do slme schedule with my work so that i won't forget some.

SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:02:31 PM

Time Management is the key to success and this law does not apply to just crypto-world but to every field in the life.
You should divide your time as per your requirement. For news and updates follow some good crypto-related twitter/FB page and talk to your friends who are aware. If you want do campaigns then I suggest don't go for full-time trader as It would be impossible for you to manage both the things at the same time.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:13:06 PM

Time management is the key for every part timers in bitcoin because most of us here is a student and has a stable job. But through time management I still survive. I am managing my time by means of making time table and every time there was an activity I must do. This is the most effective way in managing your time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:16:46 AM

Most of the people have problems in time management. Base on my knowledge the best way to manage time is. Do the most priority schedule it in the morning because in the morning you have a lot of energy.  The second priority schedule in the afternoon because you don't have an energy made our got stress or tired. Your 3rd priority does it in the evening.
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:40:35 AM

Time management is difficult for us specially to busy person. Some of us have a full time job. But I think the important thing is know your priorities and make a daily schedule.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:32:00 AM

Time management is difficult for us specially to busy person. Some of us have a full time job. But I think the important thing is know your priorities and make a daily schedule.

If you want to be successful, you must manage your time so that you achieve your goals. Managing your time means that you spend time on your priorities, and it also means that you do not waste time on non-priorities. An employee has the responsibility to go to work,  and be productive and you also have responsibilities to your family. If you spend time on non-priority activities, then obviously you have less time available for your priorities.

You have to set aside those unimportant things and focus on what makes you productive. If trading and joining in a bounty campaign will make you productive, then you have to prioritize it. Lastly, I'm not fond of creating a daily schedule, so I will not suggest you to create daily schedule since it will be fine without that.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:46:29 AM

time management? I balance my time doing my school work while keeping onlinehere and reading & replying somestuffs in the forums. Can i call me self fulltime or part time?
Same with me; since I started Bitcoin, it became another thing that needs to be add on my schedule. It work well, it's just a matter of managing your time properly. Time manage is difficult, especially you have a full schedule everyday but if you manage it properly, it will give you a great deal.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:38:34 AM

We should really manage our time very well. Time is very important because it is part of our resources. We can make more money if we know how to manage out time. I created a schedule where all the tasks that I will do everyday
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:20:02 PM

In the morning every day I do a market analysis and look for interesting coins for trading on the day. This is an hour and a half times. And in the evening I do bounty for half an hour.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:43:09 PM

Every morning. Before I'm going to my work, I already finishing first my bounty campaigns. During my break or work, I do scalp method on trading, just a short time period. I just need profits, so no need so much time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:47:12 PM

Just lend an hour of your time everyday and you are good to go (this is for those who are involved in signature campaigns). But if you are a trader, make sure you are monitoring prices. If you have some spare time, do not waste the chance of checking the site.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: