Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13154 times)
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:54:31 AM

i spend 2-3 hours in a day to trading. actually i am not having spesific time to do trading because i am mobile and i don't have much time to analyze. usually i check all coins in one market or two, check the volume (this is the first thing i do), then check the chart and the last thing is determine the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:22:54 AM

Managing time is so key, good thing you brought it up! The trick to getting time to trade is to plan ahead of time and know your environment. I.e if you have a family plan when you have downtime.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:25:36 AM

We do have plenty of time but the reality is we got lazy sometimes. We tend to take those tasked unfocus and leave it hanging. For we always think that this can be done again tomorrow. But that would be bad in trading, especially that the market is unstable everyday it can change very fast and being late means loss money or loss opportunity. Give at least 30 mins in the morning then 30 in afternoon and in 1 hour before sleep. I think that's good enough.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:36:59 AM

me too as a busy person i have allocated task as early as 4am and this is how i lay out my time for bitcoin :

4 to 6 am : doing social media read updates , retweet/ tweet for bounty campaigns

11 am to 1pm : read about cryptocurrency news and replying forums.

7 to 10 pm : trading bitcoins and altcoins, check earnings and wallets and submitting reports for bounties.

sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:47:58 AM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

We all have our own free time, like before taking a nap, I check my account I post from it when I am in a signature campaigns and I always read news about the cryptocurrency because I need to be updated in order to know new happening in this business. As a student, every break time I do bitcoin before going to sleep before leaving my bed while at the road commuting. Because I know that if you really want something no matter how hectic your schedule is, you can always find ways to do it. Knowing that bitcoins provides us a lot of money.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:52:50 AM

Managing time is so key, good thing you brought it up! The trick to getting time to trade is to plan ahead of time and know your environment. I.e if you have a family plan when you have downtime.

Yes that's why everyone should learn how to manage their time so we can prioritize things that's really matter.
Maximizing our time so we can have more things to do.
Well, by listing our what to do in that day can help us to do all those things and never missed every shot.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:42:52 AM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
One thing I have come to learn is that time management is the principal thing in any investment venture you’re going into. Without planning for your time and managing your time well, you would regret it.
Time management is very important in every walk of life. Those people who manages their time properly are successful people. For traders and investors time matters a lot, if they judge the proper time to buy or sell their collection of bitcoins they can get a huge profit from them.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:45:33 AM

You can spend most of the time in this forum so that you can know all the news and updates around the crypto world. While doing that you can simply look after your bounty campaigns or signature campaign. It is so easy to work just jeer a cup of coffee and nice scenario outside your window. I like doing it and that's why it's easy for me to work on everything simultaneously.

Talking about the trading, I will really keep the portfolio very small if i don't have much time to manage them but I won't stress my self for sure. Otherwise what's the use of extra income. Lols.

You can divide your weekend time in managing the trading, just reserve those two days for trading and you can still earn decent amount of money, about which we are exactly talking here. Hope that motivates.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:51:35 AM

I think this is the number one issue that has helped developed little wallets into multimillion bank accounts, in every thing that we do in life one thing that matters the most is time management, effective use of time is always going to help your business and career.
Time management is the key to success in the world. A good managers always makes a sensible wise decision while making any crucial decision. The person who manages his time responsibly knows which time is better to sale bitcoins and what is the best time to make more investments in bitcoins? I believe that time management plays a vital role in the success of a person as trader.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:10:52 AM

Usually i write down all my plans for a day and have it in my phone so i have time for trading and campaigns. I normally spend my time bitcoining at night.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:10:20 PM

I use my spare time to do altcoin analysis that i am going to trade. Because, i have not become a signcamp participant so have not felt any ties.

This one looks better option because in that ways we can really focus on one thing and not all. With that we also become very stable at trading for example if that is the first choice to earn bitcoin. For me I love my signature campaigns and bounties. I don't go for trading because I don't like all the tension that it puts on the shoulder of mine and also fear of losing the money. It's better for me to work on campaigns as I can read a lot and I love it. I share my knowledge and my feeling on the forum, so I'm doing what I should be doing.

This simply surpass the problem of managing the time as I have plenty of it for campaigns. Obviously if you are going to do thousand tings at the same time then there won't be any method to adopt the time and do everything.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:06:07 PM

One thing I have come to learn is that time management is the principal thing in any investment venture you’re going into. Without planning for your time and managing your time well, you would regret it.
Time management is very important in every walk of life. Those people who manages their time properly are successful people. For traders and investors time matters a lot, if they judge the proper time to buy or sell their collection of bitcoins they can get a huge profit from them.
How can we became a successful bitcoin user if we don't know how to manage our time. One thing I've learned joining bitcoin is managing my time properly. I made my own schedule when I'm going to post, or read new updates of online currency, when to work and being a time to sleep I mange my time, though I am a type of a person who didn't sacrifice my time for sleeping . Being a busy person I always find time to meet my daily task in campaigning regularly.  Well, I just only wanted you to know that you must be learned to manage your time.

Y U MAD AT ME
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:19:05 PM

You can find out about your favorite altcoin and join the bonus campaign, it does not affect your work.
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:21:35 PM

I don't find that it requires too much management as I don't feel it's a huge time commitment. Mostly I just browse the forum when I have a spare few minutes and I always keep tabs open related to coins I'm interested in.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:23:37 PM

time management its depends the person or people how busy i think time in trading and bounty campaign are not hard to manage the time need to equal balance priority both activity including  reading and researching of new news about cryptoworld, and also need to give time for the family the reason need to get more income because need to fulfill the needs of family.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:35:12 PM

You can find out about your favorite altcoin and join the bonus campaign, it does not affect your work.
Yes, going with the favorite coins bounty program is a wise way to earn. Unlike the earning chances, time management is a must to profit big through the digital currency network. Importantly more the time spent in analyzing the assets will help with the increased profitability.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
nkarm1

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:52:33 PM

Since I am a college student right now managing my time is really a must for me in order to balance my studies, freelance jobs, my trades, and as well as sharing my thoughts and some little knowledge by posting here in this forum.
Since I can't let my studies be compromised i usually allot most of my time with it. After doing my studies I do some small programming jobs at night since I am the one who sets deadline for my works for my costumers. Then my trades? I don't usually do a full time with it since I just do trades for long terms. Then lastly for my signature campaign? I usually do it right after I woke up, during my free times, and I really don't feel pressure with it because I'm enjoying reading and posting some experience and thoughts here. I'd never felt being forced to post just to get counts because im enjoying it.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:56:19 PM

Time management is very important. From home, at work and leisure. If we want to achieve more we need to manage our time to do everything that needs to be done. More importantly, to give time to relax a bit and enjoy life. Work life balance.

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:07:47 PM

I share my time to work on bounty campaigns 50% and 25% to read the latest altcoin info I like and 25% for my break, if it's a holiday or a long holiday so I only have 25% to work on bounty campaign and 75% for my family .
Managing time is really matter because this will gives you an earnings if you manage well. So mine before breakfast 2hrs  checking the thread and follow the rules. After doing household chore 2hrs for doing the task. And other my free time were I use.
That is really a good way on partitioning your time in your chores to make on a single day which is good since you can able to handle both bitcoin and physical world and i would say we are both the same i do woke up early and check the things i do want to do first on bitcoin world specially on my tradings i do check it regularly specially when i do have hanging trades and after that if all  things are done then proceed into my normal physical world routine.

I expected more raise of price in bitcoin. If you want to do trading means, just make one thing in your mind. Sell the bitcoin, when the price of bitcoin is  reached the moon and brought a huge amount of bitcoin, when the price touch the earth or the ground level. You will surely get profit.
Bitcoin price will definitely rise up with time. We just need to show a little patience before it reaches our expected value. However, there is no way to tell the highest peak so it is better to sell out the bitcoins when it is 500 dollars above the price in which you basically bought it. This way, a person will be always earning profits but it requires staying calm and sitting back.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:25:38 PM

Personally, i ride the public transport to and from work. It takes me a solid hour and a half going to and back. So enroute, i spend all my time in trading. When i go home and before i leave it, i do research and stuff...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: