Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13155 times)
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:52:00 PM

many people in this thread share their exp as time control. I just want to say even what you do. please have some time to have some exercise. health is important for us

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:36:58 AM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I do not trade much. The only reason why I do trading is because I am selling my alts into eth if it is high or if I am selling my eth into bitcoin because bitcoin is high. That is why I did not find it hard to manage my time in trading and campaigns. While I am posting there is another tab for monitoring the price of bitcoin and another tab for the live streaming of some other coins I have.
Regarding to be updated to news and updates, when I am searching for different topics I am going to answer, I encounter different news and different new topics so with that I become updated. If I have read some interesting one that is the only I did my own personal research.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:23:02 AM

Time management i enhance that when i start earning bitcoins i manage my time in study and the earning of bitcoin in the morning i study very hard and in the night time i earn by using signature campaign and airdrops

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:38:23 AM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
Good thing we experience the benefits of modern technology at present. We can perform a couple of tasks at the same time using our smart phones. We can monitor market at the palm of our hands while performing other jobs therefore the burden of managing time for different activities is lessened.
kaysersoze

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:06:19 AM

I spend a lot of time configurating all my rigs everyday, not more than fifteen minutes, but it is still a lot.
And i use a lot of time to trade during the day, it is a nice practice, i have to admit that i really enjoy it.

And obviously that i spend some time reading the forum too, because that is probably the only thing that makes me notice about the upcoming news about btc.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:13:51 AM

I used 4-5 hours every day to research news, updating about the bitcoin and other digital coins, 1 hour be used for daily trading alternative coins, 1 hour be used for reading the news, 1 hour be used for learning about the projects ICOs and the rest be used for learning deeply bitcoin and other altcoins on here, i used my free time and it was constant daily, it is very easy right now due to i have made the schedule in digital coins world, should you make it, it will helps you in management of time in digital coins.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:26:02 AM

a lot of ask to want to know how to divide the right time for trading and for family, I divide the time for bitcoin only 30% from 24 hours, the point is make bitcoin trading as a place for investment I recommend to play long term if want to benefit the maximum.
shan05

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:46:32 AM

I manange my time through the daily task like i am working at my office for almost 3 ours and then 2hours for the bitcoin but take note u need to exercise also your body just for 5minutes because too much work is not good in our health.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:57:04 AM

Watching a crypto youtuber helps me a lot. They summarizes all the important news with altcoins that has been going on.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:44:10 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 05:50:47 PM by jpoker272727

Time mangment is the only thing that matters from the priorities that we have.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:27:58 PM

Managing my time is pretty easy, all it take is discipline to stick to your gun when it comes to using your time for exactly what you plan it for! I usually use 2hrs of my time daily to attend to cryptocurrency campaign! My trading is done 3x in a week and I research cryptocurrency by reading news, articles and comment on the go!
i think you are investing long term, you dont have to be a trader, because with trading you need very much time to monitor market, especially In the crypto currency which almost change every minute, you can miss buy at cheap price or sell at high price the same will be lost a part of profit if you just trading 3x/week.Although i see you are managing your time veru reasonable, maybe i will also learn your way because i'm not the way to manage my time.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:41:18 PM

I used 4-5 hours every day to research news, updating about the bitcoin and other digital coins, 1 hour be used for daily trading alternative coins, 1 hour be used for reading the news, 1 hour be used for learning about the projects ICOs and the rest be used for learning deeply bitcoin and other altcoins on here, i used my free time and it was constant daily, it is very easy right now due to i have made the schedule in digital coins world, should you make it, it will helps you in management of time in digital coins.
Your plan is very similar to my time planning, there are many great benefits to constantly reading up-to-date news. It takes me a lot of time to follow this kind of news but it is very necessary to do trading.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:46:57 PM

Your plan is very similar to my time planning, there are many great benefits to constantly reading up-to-date news. It takes me a lot of time to follow this kind of news but it is very necessary to do trading.

That's mean you have system in investment in digital coins and i am sure you have got constant profit from digital coins too, maybe you always get the profit daily, weekly or monthly. But the most important points is getting constant profit, should the other users has same strategy investment in digital coins including in management of time, it will helps for them too, unfortunately there are no valid rules about that, everything depending on the time of users cryptocurrencies, between you and me has different time to be spent on digital coins, so do with other users.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:53:03 PM

many people in this thread share their exp as time control. I just want to say even what you do. please have some time to have some exercise. health is important for us

It is not time control, it is time management and yeah if you have your management in your time, you can have a lot of time for yourself and your family and loved ones.

Watching a crypto youtuber helps me a lot. They summarizes all the important news with altcoins that has been going on.

That is right, videos from a lot of people in the internet can give you news and important announcements to cryptos that you are holding or not but I think you do not need to rely on them since they can't do that everytime.
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:02:01 PM

I give it 5-6 hours a day. I plan my day in such a way that I can make it all. Usually from morning till lunch and then after dinner finish the rest. In trading, a smartphone is very helpful.
23tamayo

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:57:26 PM

As a senior high school student time management is the most important thing so as a student i am balancing my time in studies and bitcoining. I spent my time in reviewing and when I'm done, I almost comsume the time in earning bitcoin.
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:31:52 PM

As a senior high school student time management is the most important thing so as a student i am balancing my time in studies and bitcoining. I spent my time in reviewing and when I'm done, I almost comsume the time in earning bitcoin.
Good thing that you are just a student and you can manage your time well, I hope I can do that as well even though a am now a family man. But, in fact although I do have kids that I am take caring of after work I see to it that I do have time here  in forum and though my investment in bitcoin so I can secure their future.
Cryptolead

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:38:50 PM

As for me, I spend a few hours a day for cryptoworld. At this time includes reading news, a dozen telegram chats, analyzing coins after night, issuing orders if I decided to go in or out of the coin. Also if I trade that phone with a mobile Tabtrader app with me. Also I feel in perspective bounty airdrops. Who knows if one of them can at least get closer to the level of bitcoin or ether..
budz0425

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:56:38 PM

As for me, I spend a few hours a day for cryptoworld. At this time includes reading news, a dozen telegram chats, analyzing coins after night, issuing orders if I decided to go in or out of the coin. Also if I trade that phone with a mobile Tabtrader app with me. Also I feel in perspective bounty airdrops. Who knows if one of them can at least get closer to the level of bitcoin or ether..
Despite of my busy schedule in my work and with my family I still see to if to find time in crypto world, as I wanted to explore things with it. Proper time management is very important here especially when we really wanted to become successful in trading. Manage your time for sure you will become successful.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:36:37 PM

Despite of my busy schedule in my work and with my family I still see to if to find time in crypto world, as I wanted to explore things with it. Proper time management is very important here especially when we really wanted to become successful in trading. Manage your time for sure you will become successful.
It would really just depend on how we do manage our time because if we do like to engage on a thing then we should allocate time on it.Crpytocurrencies is really an interesting thing not only just learning on its usage but also do give the chance on making us even more money which would really help on some things like bills or micro expenses payments. If we do can handle both our responsibilities and with bitcoin or crypto then it would really give you the advantage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: