Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:25:31 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
You don't understand. The main advantage of bitcoin is the ability to use it to build our own economy to which the government will have no relationship. Bitcoin is freedom, but most people did not understand.
i agree bitcoin is freedom specially for those who have financial problems bitcoin can help them for daily needs.also another advantage of bitcoin is you can earn it and at the same time have knowlegde about it..the main advantage is freedom because it is anti-government e currency

The thing that is still a constraint until now is not many stores or ATM bitcoin so bitcoin transactions can not be used directly. but in general I agree that bitcoin is the freedom of our transaction system.
Bitcoin is indeed the freedom of our transactions since no one is involved on the transfer we do made from other bitcoin users and this is really an advantage and also the fact that no one would able to know whose the owner of those funds which turns out that you are really anonymous.If theres an advantage then theres a significant disadvantage which most bitcoin users are really aware on that one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonic212

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:53:58 PM

decentralized bitcoin, Easy to use and safe unless we do not take proper security. No transaction fees or other additional fees in return and quickly have no limit on the amount of money to be transferred. It gives many opportunities to invest is money and generate more bitcoin profits most people who buy bitcoin now in Europe, actually do not understand the power of bitcoin. They are simply because the mainstrem media symbolizes it as a speculative investment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:00:05 PM

Well bitcoin will surely help you to earn more money even when you spend some time here and i think this is the advantage of bitcoin that allows you to earn money anytime, anywhere.

Bitcoin is a good investment now and the advantage of it in a very easy term, the price gets higher. And just like what happened yesterday the price started to reach $6,000 again. So for those investors that just want to get into bitcoin because it's on hype, what they are only understanding is that bitcoin increases all the time and this is an advantage though for us who has basic knowledge on bitcoin it is volatile.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:35:44 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

I am agree to this tgread because we all know that bitcoin has the ability to give us profit and income. Eventhough we are only minors or students we can work in this and earn some income. And in that we able to support our everyday needs and can help to our beloved parents in some bills. And ofcourse has the abilify to buy things we want.
Truly , bitcoin is not less than a miracle . It is not only beneficial for just an individual but also for whole country . It helps in earning extra to meet daily life necessities. Secondly it allows you to think about secure future by investing in some promising projects and saving the profit.
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:31:04 PM

The advantages of bitcoin for me is:
- Faster payment option to those who are accepting bitcoin as payment method
- it gives job to the jobless
- safe assets because of it's digital currency you don't have to carry it with you all the time.
- you can earn extra income thru bitcoin in many ways.

etc.

bitcoin has a lot of advantages now a days Smiley

adityakr56

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:26:28 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Anonymous, Not Centrally Controlled or Regulated(could be argued as a disadvantage although I'll call it an advantage), Untraceable(could be an advantage for some and downside for others)
Zaferteksogut

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:58:27 PM

the greatest advantage of a bitch is that it is very fast when transferred from one country to another and the transfer fee is very fast
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:09:47 PM

The biggest advantage of bitcoin for me is that it creates a completely transparent trading system. The wallet address is the one that links the transaction. Good thing is that there is no name or physical location attached to the address itself. Since not everyone (consumer) wants to see his or her financial/personal details broadcasted on a public ledger for anyone to see. Another advantage is through bitcoin, you can have quick and cheap transactions compared to conventional method of transacting money.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:14:29 PM

The biggest advantage of bitcoin for me is that it creates a completely transparent trading system. The wallet address is the one that links the transaction. Good thing is that there is no name or physical location attached to the address itself. Since not everyone (consumer) wants to see his or her financial/personal details broadcasted on a public ledger for anyone to see. Another advantage is through bitcoin, you can have quick and cheap transactions compared to conventional method of transacting money.

The biggest advantage of Bitcoin is the possibility of getting a little money and a little work. Just have a little patience and commitment and you can really make a living. I would recommend Bitcoin to anyone for this reason.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:23:24 PM

The biggest advantage of Bitcoin is the possibility of getting a little money and a little work. Just have a little patience and commitment and you can really make a living. I would recommend Bitcoin to anyone for this reason.
I don't really see that as a big advantage for bitcoin on other things since you can earn money and a stable income when having a job. I guess that he is correct about the biggest advantage of bitcoin which is anonymity of each transaction but somehow it one of the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin since it's being used too on stuff like a way to pay people for wrong deeds and illegal stuffs so that they're info would be anonymous.
ReyLen

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:25:28 PM

The Advantage of Bitcoin extra income , getting a money to help and to support our financial
Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

There are lots of advantages to you when you use bitcoin. When you have a small volume of bitcoin and you are not aware about it as well you don't have any knowledge about the same. Suddenly one day you hear about such an innovation and by that time when you find a small amount with you teaches what is it and how good and advantageous. It would be helpful for you anytime .
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:43:30 PM

Mainly, the advantages of bitcoin in my opinion is that anyone can have it. Either poor individuals, average, and rich ones. Its wallets are well designed and implemented that it could be obtain without paying a fee unlike having a debit or credit card that has a fee for its card itself and an interest for every cash in and out.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:44:57 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
for me the advantages of bitcoin is that it can support our financial stability and it helps me to have a home work or house work because I'm really doing a lot of thing at I can't go out to go to office all I need is a gadget and internet connection also it helps me to enhance my english language.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:23:33 PM

Advantages of bitcoin:
Decentralised. Under no regulations.
The transactions are quick.
Being pseudoanonymous, information is secure. The clients don't have to surrender their private data.
Makes international trransactions easy. Uncovers new potential commerce centres for investors.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:47:54 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages.For example by selling bitcoin you can earn money,  so you don't need to depend on others for money. Also it helps to manage your family need.Without financial advantages bitcoin will help you to learn English language which is the international language. Bitcoon will help you to have a good command on this language.

shindymlk

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:55:50 AM

of course, i believe one of advantages from bitcoin is increase income as well as the right investment for a better future. i know bitcoin is the excellent choice.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:44:00 AM

for me bitcoin has alot of advantage bitcoin is so high value than the other coins and bitcoin is so smooth and its help me to support my family financially and its help me to buy the things i want.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:53:18 AM

I think you don't get what bitcoin is, bitcoin is a currency, cryptocurrency to be specific. It is not job, it doesn't reduce the increasing number of unemployment in any country, but it does have a lot of advantages to offer. One good example of its advantage is that it is decentralized, another is that you can send and receive it with just a click and that it is very volatile, which is good for trading.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:43:57 AM

I think you don't get what bitcoin is, bitcoin is a currency, cryptocurrency to be specific. It is not job, it doesn't reduce the increasing number of unemployment in any country, but it does have a lot of advantages to offer. One good example of its advantage is that it is decentralized, another is that you can send and receive it with just a click and that it is very volatile, which is good for trading.
Yes, bitcoin volatility is a distinct advantage for trader, but it is also an inhibiting factor for bitcoin adoption by countries. Actually bitcoin is also reduce unemployment but only in small amount and undirectly,  many people are build bitcoin related companies which create a lot of job vacancies for people especially who have computer skill. I agree with you about the benefits of bitcoin in term of transactions, bitcoin transactions have no intermediary institution like bank, so the cost of transacting are kept very low.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: