Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:45:33 PM

The advantages of bitcoin is it helps to the needs of the people and good for investment. Bitcoin has many advantages, it has very low transactions fees or either no fees, and its fast and secure. Bitcoin can be sent anywhere part of the world in everyone. It gives profit and opportunities to invest and extra income to the people. It can be used in any country and you can keep bitcoin in digital wallet on your computer.
Yes there are numerous advantage of bitcoin like it gives you more profit than other crypto currency as well as you can get a regular income without investing in bit coin as by participation in signature campaigns etc, Bit coin cam make a rich person in very little time because it has the capability to do that. hopefully even the children will become able to use bitcoin for buying sweets in local shops of their area.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:14:56 PM

The Advantages of Bitcoin are:
- you can earn money not being an employee of a Company.
- anyone can invest in bitcoin.
- you can work from home. you just need to have the resources such as Internet or Mobile data. A laptop, pc or Mobile Phone.
- you can have quality time for yourself while earning Money.

shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:52:25 PM

1. you can transfer it Any time,  when you want to transfer open your pc/phone you can transfer.  not like bank (10AM-5PM).
2. any Amount you can transfer
3. lowest cost for any big amount
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:46:38 PM

The Advantages of Bitcoin are:
- you can earn money not being an employee of a Company.
- anyone can invest in bitcoin.
- you can work from home. you just need to have the resources such as Internet or Mobile data. A laptop, pc or Mobile Phone.
- you can have quality time for yourself while earning Money.
I think still there are so many other advantages of bitcoin are so many, even I don't have a job but I still getting my earnings in bitcoin while at home. it is also note worthy that pay my monthly bills using my mobile phone using bitcoin too. Because of this matter majority of the people in the whole world are have a source of income like me.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
innocent_one

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:42:35 AM

There are so many advantages of Bitcoin like ,
Transferring money to anyone anywhere anytime with just your offline/online wallet.
The best part is fees amount is very minute for any amount of payment you make.
And also Bitcoin is not runned by any corporation , it is anonymous which adds to one more feature , therefore indirectly keeping our identity safe.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:52:14 AM

For money-in and money-out transaction it is pretty convenient to use bitcoin. You can do it without you absent physically. Even for large scale transaction you can use it more conviniently and cheap.

kamot

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:05:13 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages in everyone's life. One of this is, It gives money to those Bitcoin User to sustain their basic needs. Other advantage is it gives job to those unemployed. Bitcoin also helps to develop the ability to reason out on something and to enhance their language proficiency in English.
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:12:02 AM

Yes there are many advantages of Bitcoin such as Bitcoin is digital currency it's convert to money anytime it's a big advantages for me and also many advantages this coin is accepted many countries good sector.
M0ndialu

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:14:13 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized and offers more privacy but it is still too expensive for micro-transactions. The problem is miners, the need to be removed.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:17:42 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin does not reduce the number of unemployed instead it will increase the number of unemployed because there are lots of bitcoin earners leaves their regular job due to they get much higher income in bitcoin than their regular job. i think bitcoin lessen the financial problem of individual who are working on it.
Bitcoin has a big advantage in the forms of investment, investors can generate much higher income than investing in cash. Even bitcoin has a big risk i prefer to used it that cash in investment.
stacy_nik

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:44:16 AM

There was the theme of comparison of the bitcoin and standart currency at one of the topics. Most of people have already written about the advantages of the bitcoins (and I've done it too Smiley ). It's great that the number of unemployment fell down thanks to the bitcoin system. As for me, I think that one of the main advantages of the bitcoins is that it's working 24/7/365. You don't have to think about the working time of bank anymore. You are bank for yourself, so to say. Secondly, there is no limitations in this system (like the age, etc.). There is no huge fee for the transactions. And the main thing is that all the transactions in the bitcoin system are safe, reliable and protected.
culun86

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:17:55 AM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future, and can change the fate of someone who had no online work to be had, for me bitcoin very petrified the economy of the wider community !!
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:58:41 AM

Many benefits I get after knowing bitcoin but the important thing is I can get profit and make new dreams about the future with bitcoin. now I have a big target to get rich at a young age.
culun86

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:05:06 AM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future, and bitcoin has also changed the lifestyle of this modern more and more enthusiasts for the better bitcoin jangakauan it for all countries, the core bitcoin has changed live everyone who joins but it's still positive.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:26:09 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages. It is decentralized, anonymous. Also, the fact that no government has control over it. I think this is the money of the future although it has several disadvantages as well. This is a great source of extra income for me. And a great investment, as its price continues to grow.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:06:43 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages. It is decentralized, anonymous. Also, the fact that no government has control over it. I think this is the money of the future although it has several disadvantages as well. This is a great source of extra income for me. And a great investment, as its price continues to grow.
Bitcoin has its advantages and disadvantages but it is more likely a more on positive side of bitcoin and that is why it is a good currency and also an investment that can help us to change our way of getting source of income and also it can change how we work in order to get some money because with bitcoin, we can earn money in just our home.
mark15

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:10:13 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
The advantages of bitcoin are we easily have a money in bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is legit and not a scam. We all know that in transaction of money in bitcoin is easy and fast done another. And the advantage in bitcoin is when you have a big money you may keep it on bitcoin. You may sure that your money is secure and safe to the hacker. In bitcoin no trust issues. So may sure that, it is true and legit.
Egayerm

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:52:21 PM

The Advantage of Bitcoin are payment Freedom, fewer risks for merchants, security and control, no risk of "charge-backs" global.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:55:50 PM

* Bitcoin is decentralized.
* Payment freedom. Instant transaction. You can send/receive bitcoin anywhere at the world at any time. No holidays.
* Bitcoin transactions are secure.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:21:48 AM

The advantages of bitcoin is it helps to the needs of the people and good for investment. Bitcoin has many advantages, it has very low transactions fees or either no fees, and its fast and secure. Bitcoin can be sent anywhere part of the world in everyone. It gives profit and opportunities to invest and extra income to the people. It can be used in any country and you can keep bitcoin in digital wallet on your computer.
We all, who are exchanging our point of views on this bitcoin forum about all digital currencies and earning bitcoin also know very well all the advantages of bitcoin or the crypto coins. We understand which coin is the best and why. Bitcoin gives the most profits. It is the foremost reason why people are getting involved in it. We also enjoy anonymity and full control over our asset.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: