Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:46:27 AM

Bitcoin is becoming a profitable platform for doing business in a efficient way, there are a lot of advantage you will find here, most important thing is that Bitcoin is providing easiest way and the most cheapest way of transaction purpose. for me, these two are the most lucrative features.
ericson

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:17:55 AM

The advantages of bitcoino in us is bitcoin gives us the right to work and earn and learn at the same time fullfil the daily needs expenses, i work daily at my house without having to lay foot on the ground or steady or to travel everyday to where go to. The very high price is also one of the advantages of bitcoin saving a lot of bitcoin for a very long time or a long term investment to bitcoin will also make you gain profit and extra money after a long time becaause bitcoin is no doubt evolving and improving. Even in a short time, bitcoin prices are very fast rising, but not stable and i hope the popularization or more will use of bitcoin in the near future and always a decentralized cryptocurrency to give secure and anonymous identity
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:20:28 AM

At the moment, the most anonymous money transfer method is Bitcoin, but now there are new business areas, some companies can get a lot of information from Bitcoin addresses.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Gloiri

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:23:30 AM

Bitcoin has many preferences, one of the preferred standpoint is bitcoin gives cash to people. It likewise enlarge the information of each person who work in the bitcoin. It likewise improved the capacity in building English sections.
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:34:31 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

one of the advantages of bitcoin that I like is No Taxes
There is no way for a third party to intercept transactions of Bitcoins, and therefore there is no viable way to implement a Bitcoin taxation system. The only way to pay a tax would be, if someone voluntarily sends a percentage of the amount being sent as tax.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:35:07 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
In my view bitcoin is a part of this world that is only a option to intergate the world financially and other options are available but I don't think are better to choose those options. .
Here I myself was using bitcoin only for earnings purpose but when I got really a big success in the bitcoin field then I realised that bitcoin is not for earnings purpose only , It is that option in our life where we can start our online services in the worldwide Because  payment with the bitcoin is a simple option for us because in the bitcoin payment no chances of hacking details ( as in case of the debit or credit card payment ).
But still here at some cases I found that people are using bitcoin for carding purpose , they cards items to sell and sell to anyone with the bitcoin payment , so The privacy quality results into a misuse of bitcoin for us .
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:04:44 AM

I really agree bitcoin has many advantages, and bitcoin also has a better future.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:08:36 AM

Yes its true. Bitcoin is a type of money that we can used in iur daily life. Bitcoin provides financial need of one individual. And yes it reduces the number of unemployed in every country because bitcoin serves a job and you can also get salary here everytime you did what is being required in one particular campaign. One also advantages of it was its easy to transfer to other people without filing up many forms.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:14:04 AM

The advantages of Bitcoin for me are improving the ability in economics and business.
Another advantage is the available employment opportunities for the unemployed.
CaesarCipher

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:33:42 AM

Bitcoin, and decentralised currencies in general, could have a transformative effect on society.

Having a monopoly on currency is fundamental to the power of nation states. If competition was to exist for currency the impact could be massive.
Zorbak

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:37:14 AM

The main advantage is that you own your money and you can do what you want as you own it. When you use FIAT money in your money you do not own it. Every transaction must be authorised by them, if they want to change rules they can, cancel your credit card, block your account they can do it if they wish. And if there is any economical problem they can even steal it to finance their incompetence as we have seen in other counties.
kutongcoin

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:27:54 PM

One of the advantage of bitcoin is the fast transaction, no ID needed unlike in payment through bank it takes time to process. And also the transaction in bitcoin cannot be identified.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:00:38 PM

We can get a lot of benefits from bitcoin. We can get a new life from bitcoin if we know more about bitcoin exactly then we can get it by joining the project bounty. It is a new hope, a new source income for me.
That is correct, because of the possibility of bitcoin to become a source of income it is best for the people who are currently unemployed to get a source of income which they really want to have. Bitcoin gives a lot of advantages and it is not only about the source of income it also gives possibilities to experience faster transaction process unlike the remittances that currently have in our place.
Even employed help a lot by bitcoin as this is their sideline and another source of income just what i do but since what my profit i got from my job and the profit i got from bitcoin i left my job because it is much better instead of making this as sideline i take it full time just to be focus and get more profit here in bitcoin.
One of the benefits of bitcoin, aside from it can also be for a long term savings or investment, you can choose freely what time you are going to check your bitcoin, or you can have some programs in your gadget that will automatically check up what you have for, you can also check with it manually despite having a day time or regular job.
similarly, it's an asset you can use to secure some of your liquidity. since bitcoin isn't necessarily tied to another currency, it can be a relatively safe way to hold your funds in case of a financial crisis. iirc, the Greeks rushed to buy bitcoin in hopes of retaining some financial value when their economy crashed in 2015.

One of the advantage of bitcoin is the fast transaction, no ID needed unlike in payment through bank it takes time to process. And also the transaction in bitcoin cannot be identified.
bitcoin is pseudo anonymous. every transaction ever made can be publicly seen on the blockchain, it's just a matter of finding it.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:14:07 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages, it is thr fastest way to transfer money from person to person without exerting much effort. Bitcoin has an high value and easy to earn, and also bitcoin can help you to save money, invest, store bitcoi rather. Bitcoin is very known thats why many people uses bitcoin.
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:33:52 PM

Knowing that bitcoin is currency and you can use it to pay your bills and using digital currency you can transact it through internet, sending money easily to your love ones where ever they are is the characteristics of bitcoin that we can say an advantage to the bitcoiner.

AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:18:35 PM

really, working with bitcoin makes a lot of people leave their real job because they think working with bitcoin gives a better profit without sweating.

micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:29:33 PM

Bitcoin gave me more reasons to push myself through those times that I always lazy doing works. Bitcoin makes me more responsible in doing things that I really have to do in the end of the day. For me, the advantage of bitcoin in my life is it gives me more knowledge, earn money at that easy without stressing myself physically, gives me more profitable earnings and giving me a time to construct myself in learning more things that haven't thought in schools.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:34:50 PM

Bitcoin is very popular all day now. Bitcoin is a very good thing for trading. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day Bitcoin is now used in all the purchases of products. The advantage is that it can be a relief to the danger

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:37:32 PM

the advantages of the first bitcoin easy transactions and can be done anytime and anywhere are not bound by time and place. both get great benefits when bitcoin prices go up drastically. third of every bitcoin user is not in tax because in some countries have not been legalized. these four bitcoins are a very promising investment for the long term
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:59:28 PM

Bitcoin is very popular all day now. Bitcoin is a very good thing for trading. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day Bitcoin is now used in all the purchases of products. The advantage is that it can be a relief to the danger
What danger do you mean please explain? I am also a bitcoin user, but as long as I use bitcoin it never harms me. and in my opinion, not all product purchases are supported by bitcoin, but sooner or later a country that has legalized bitcoin all products can be purchased using bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: