Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:57:24 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
I agree with you. With the money earned from bitcoin I can comfortably spend. Bitcoin is growing fast in the countries. Many people already know and use bitcoin. It is considered to be a form of investment that yields a high return if you know how.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:03:24 AM

I see many advantages of bitcoin,It can be an easy money to many of the users.Bitcoin can make the work of others easy,just like trading and changing bitcoin to peso or to any currency that you wanted.It can be useful in our society by transfering money person to person and by saving money using bitcoin.And it can be a source of income in every individual and in every person who uses these,because they can sustain their money and their financial status will increase and will level up.
Flomo

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:05:12 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
I agree with you. With the money earned from bitcoin I can comfortably spend. Bitcoin is growing fast in the countries. Many people already know and use bitcoin. It is considered to be a form of investment that yields a high return if you know how.
If only for people who have difficulty getting a job knowing bitcoin, it might reduce the unemployment rate in a country.
Bitcoin can change a person's economy for the better, certainly bring a positive impact for everyone.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:08:12 AM

- No Taxes, there's no third party to intercept transaction of bitcoins, and therefore there's no way to implement bitcoin taxation, No Tracking system, unless users publicize their wallet addresses publicly. No Transaction costs, Sending receiving bitcoins requires users to keep the bitcoin client running and connected to other nodes, Bitcoins cannot be stolen, No one can steal bitcoin unless they have physical access to a users computer and they send the bitcoin to their account..
mvidetto

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:14:39 AM

Everyone has a chance to earn money using BTC. Free choice, free decision. Nobody obliges you to get into it, but BTC is a safe and cheap currency that helps in a business process, in particular in making transactions on a world wide scale with no fee at all. If you want to keep your money on safe account you can create an online wallet and buy crypto currency and keep it on your account. In this way your money will not be cheated and stolen.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:32:16 AM

more advantages using bitcoin in life, bitcoin give to the people a decent job, fullfil the daily needs expenses, work at home no need to travel everyday to go in the work thats the advantages using bitcoin to us, and i hope the popularization of bitcoin continue in the decentralized cryptocurrency to give more help to people of the world.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:07:02 AM

For me the advantage of bitcoin is that it is crypto currency and earning it only requires internet connection it gives opportunity for additional income and does not require you to leave your current job, you can earn it while at home it opens many chances for financial independency.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:57:17 AM

Bitcoin have many advantage .But firstly you deside to which part you earn bitcoin.you can earn bitcoin from this forum. You need to follow some rules.Donot spam post  always try give anything to this forum.you have also knowledge about english because english is international  language.Finaly ragister an account this forum and try to posting or any comment .Never copy  to other .you can earn bitcoin from trading. I hope anyone can choise any part  earn bitcoin easily and reduce unemployment people.thanks
Oh my god, I cannot with this paragraph, is this translated? or is this just " type anything you want to make your post count to campaign activity elgibility" This sucks big time. I hope you can learn english, basic construction and spelling can also be found in google.
Osarman

Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:14:40 AM

There are so many advantages with using bitcoin.Bitcoin can enable you to make money online and to gain more money using the less of your time and the less of your effort.In bitcoin you can make your leisure time a productive time .
Bitcoin earning needs less effort but it depends who you really are at the moment. Newbies need to put some effort as it is not easy for them. However, huge profits are guaranteed that is why bitcoin is preferred over jobs. Bitcoins also provide security, anonymity and freedom of control.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 04:21:36 PM

Completely decentralized, no issuer, it is impossible to manipulate the number of issued. Its distribution and circulation, through the open source P2P algorithm.
Anonymous, tax free, exempt.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:24:17 PM

Completely decentralized, no issuer, it is impossible to manipulate the number of issued. Its distribution and circulation, through the open source P2P algorithm.

The very high price is also one of the advantages of bitcoin. saving a lot of bitcoin, for a very long time will also make you gain profit. Even, in a short time, bitcoin prices are very fast rising, but not stable
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:25:40 PM

Its really hard to find single advantage of bitcoin as it hold multiple advantages but the best thing I like about bitcoin is that I can send and receive money at any time from any corner of the world and that also with the least fees and for that I don't have to depend on banks or other payment methods who charges too high fees from its customers.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:30:37 PM

For me, the real advantages of bitcoin is can improve our economy in our country because we are not using money in our country cause we are importing money into our country and that can improve the value of our local currency. Not only that, it can give alsp our daily needs depend on our budget.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Savemore

Merit: 274

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:33:27 PM

For me the advantage of the bitcoin is it is helping me to pay my daily expenses. Bitcoin is my source of income and it is obvious that the money I got is from the bitcoin. I can say also that having a bitcoin nowadays is really big opportunity to become a rich person in the future.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:36:05 PM

While i agree with you, i have an addition, bitcoins are also good for storage purposes when things go crappy with fiat. Also, it can reach the whole world and it doesn't require a degree to be able to get a hold of it. Because anyone who are willing to learn and are hard working, they can have bitcoins. And let's not forget that it increases in value with time. Now that's more than enough advantages right there. But wait, there's more! The most important things you can get using bitcoins. it releases you from the syatem. Yes, it does. It gives you anonymity to an extent for it doesn't require much information in transactions. No one can say how much you have or how rich you are unless you want them to know. It gets those eyes of the banks and governments off your shoulders! It is the future! It is what we need to become more free than ever.! This is bitcoin. Expect more.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:40:55 PM

Actually, I agree that bitcoin has many advantages and the best advantages of bitcoin is it gives money and income if you use it. In addition to that, using bitcoin can really help you to gain and make more income and having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich i  the near future.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:50:55 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
You don't understand. The main advantage of bitcoin is the ability to use it to build our own economy to which the government will have no relationship. Bitcoin is freedom, but most people did not understand.
Also mate the easiness about it you dont have to waste your time spacing anymore on how you can make money youll just have to type some words that are equal to matter and youll just have to help others understand this and that simple as that youll mae money in no time other advantage is the currency it changes everytime and it mostly increases than decreasing it is the ideal for the freeloaders ,unemployed and looking for side jobs i say there are more than enough of what are the advantages on bitcoin bitcoin rocks
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:00:26 PM

I agree with your opinion mate well said. I am one of those unemployed that has now earnings and unlike in my previous offline job as a teller and also a computer shop attendant my salary in both job is insufficient for my family's daily needs but now I can see the difference with Bitcoin. Bitcoin gives me a better aernings than my previous jobs. It gives good effects to my lifestyle, my behaviour and my perception about future. I can now feel that Bitcoin is slowly changing my fortune and I think I found the real path to my success. My faith in Bitcoin saved me from being miserable. Bitcoin give and teach me to have self confidence, patience, situational awareness, self discipline, friends and most of all teaches me to speak better english. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:05:00 PM

The very high price is also one of the advantages of bitcoin. saving a lot of bitcoin, for a very long time will also make you gain profit. Even, in a short time, bitcoin prices are very fast rising, but not stable
Yes you are right bitcoin price is very high and it is increasing day by day. it is the main advantage of
 bitcoin which facilitate every member.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:10:25 PM

I think the best advantage of having a bitcoin is it is really profitable in the future. There are many experts says that the price of the bitcoin in the nest 5 years will achieve $20000 per each. It seems that the prediction of many experts will become true.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: