Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:02:16 PM

Bitcoin is the name of the Profitable platform. day by day Bitcoin is getting popular in the first world countries. it has already made a great impact on using in the various purpose of the daily life. In Japan, South Korea, United state, Canada it is using in various perspective.
not only that Bitcoin is being used for the future purpose. making a profit on investment and saving, working with a regular work on the Bitcointalk besides a lot of advantages in here.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:41:31 PM

There's a lot of advantage of bitcoins. It helps us to make more money by investing in  gambling or minning. The big feature in bitcoins is its a digital currency which mean transaction fee to low as compare to other method like paypal etc. Also you can use bitcoins as payment. Easy to earn in most cases.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:33:42 PM

Bitcoin have many advantage .But firstly you deside to which part you earn bitcoin.you can earn bitcoin from this forum. You need to follow some rules.Donot spam post  always try give anything to this forum.you have also knowledge about english because english is international  language.Finaly ragister an account this forum and try to posting or any comment .Never copy  to other .you can earn bitcoin from trading. I hope anyone can choise any part  earn bitcoin easily and reduce unemployment people.thanks

¿Is this another post where people keep posting replies just to get high activity? I can see more than 20 mistakes in just a paragraph. That is a total careless way of writing.

OP, another example of how bitcoin helps people to achieve proficiency in English.

First of all there is no way how to track a member in this forum if he/she is using proper English to get activity.
Statistically speaking you are only required to make a minimum post of 14 every 2 weeks to get a 14 activity by default program, it is pointless to find if people here are just throwing random words, more importantly it is them that having issues not you. They can learn on their own way.
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:40:45 PM

There are too many advantages of bitcoin when it comes from money, first because bitcoins are very reliable and suitable for users, this crypto made a good strategy that banks cannot do, since we can earn money by just posting, mining, faucets or any involvment of btc we can transfer this online money from person to person and save, store, and collect other crypto by just earning it itself and transactions are very good, passing money and connecting person to person that is a  very great idea that btc did. And there are more advantage and also disadvantage.
johnFFFF

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:48:36 PM

Well, basically since the appearance of bitcoin most people who want to try and work hard to get many benefits in it. Because we can easily earn money without having to work hard or spend a lot of sweat, it is only mandatory on the computer screen and connected to the internet network our earnings can exceed most of the salaries of the top officials of a company. Although not all of the company's top brass, but at least can succeed to be someone who is worthy to live in peace. In addition we also get many other advantages, where indeed the reduction of unemployment persists but that all if the state status will remain unemployed
the advantage could be the volatility of the cryptocurrencies and particularly the bitcoin... in fact you can earn a lot of money with it but also if you invest in the wrong time you can lost a lot of money. regarding to the last rate of it ... but the most powerful is about the network itself = transparent, anonymous, non centralized no more SEC or BCE for European like me...
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:02:02 PM

For me using bitcoins has many advantages.One of them is from using bitcoins we can increase our income and save some money for our better future.Bitcoins has several more advantages in today's digital world.Because bitcoin is a digital currency.

the advantage of it, it is anonymouse we can forever use it and it is really a big help for all of us thats why i like it, due to its high value in the market it helps me even more thats the advantage of it definitely its value in the market now.
Absolutely! I think that there are number of pros of Bitcoins. I think if there were not so many benefits, then there won’t be this much popularity and fame of Bitcoin as we are experiencing now. The biggest advantage along with giving so much profit to its investors is its “Decentralized Nature”, due to which many of us are attracted towards it.
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:04:15 AM

Bitcoin are having a many advantages in my life, one of the most advantage is i earned some money by easy way like by signing up or participate in all signature campaign. And i think that in bitcoin it is very easy to earn money, unlike in a job we a get tired to earned money while in bitcoin we are have easy and light job only. In additional, the advantage of bitcoin we are also get stay in our home together with my family, we are not going alone to find job and we don't leave our family. Bitcoin is everywhere, wether in our house, park, mall, and the other public places or in private places. And bitcoin we are all easy to access on it because of modern technology, just we need an internet only. Furthermore, bitcoin can decrease the number of the underemployment and unemployment and so bitcoin can be treated the poverty.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:09:54 AM

For me using bitcoins has many advantages.One of them is from using bitcoins we can increase our income and save some money for our better future.Bitcoins has several more advantages in today's digital world.Because bitcoin is a digital currency.

the advantage of it, it is anonymouse we can forever use it and it is really a big help for all of us thats why i like it, due to its high value in the market it helps me even more thats the advantage of it definitely its value in the market now.
Absolutely! I think that there are number of pros of Bitcoins. I think if there were not so many benefits, then there won’t be this much popularity and fame of Bitcoin as we are experiencing now. The biggest advantage along with giving so much profit to its investors is its “Decentralized Nature”, due to which many of us are attracted towards it.
I think that the technical advantages of bitcoin were the reason to buy it in former times. Sure, bitcoin still has those advantages.
But from all I see and hear, people buy bitcoin only for one reason: because they expect the price to increase.
And that developement is on only limited to bitcoin, but to all the crypto currencies.

It's me!!!
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:22:47 AM

For me personally bitcoin is an extra income for my life.
Excess bitcoin can not be faked like a conventional currency and as a protector of inflation like gold.
Maybe bitcoin excess can reduce unemployment, which is a problem in every country. .

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:56:27 AM

Very low fees. Currently the fees are very low, The fees are lower than credit cards and PayPal. i hope it continues this way, only a few weeks ago, the fees were crazy.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:41:01 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Bitcoin has many benefits to the level of people's lives today. The bitcoin helps them with their daily needs, just like electricity, water and other payouts. Bitcoin strives to make our money easier. Bitcoin has been created to make our life easier, many people use it because most of them are rising from dehydration or hard life. Bitcoin has more advantages. Bitcoin will treat you as a special person and helps lift and change the path of life Smiley.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:06:08 PM

my first impression of bitcoin when i heard about it is the thinking of the advantage when i try to be part of it what can bitcoin do to my self after a year, and base on what i read to the different thread here, it will help to the financial problem of many people, and the different transaction that accept bitcoin can also good to us like paying bills, order online, send money/bitcoin to your family in different country ( hope all country accept bitcoin). 
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:20:38 PM

there are a lot of advantages on this platform such as making money with or without investment, Bitcoin provides a low fee transaction. Bitcoin can help in terms of the safe and sound transaction system. it also provides anonymous transaction facilities which you can be safe from any regulation. Bitcoin also can be used for conventional use of money.
Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:27:31 PM

In my opinion,
bitcoin prices from year to year increase,
and many people are interested in investing in bitcoin,
and many people are interested in earning a profit on bitcoin.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Hamilcar

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:12:29 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins increases freelancing market capacity (social media, translation, blogging, ..). So yes, they help people to improve their income.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:21:14 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Yes all of  the advantages you said is correct. In additional to bitcoin advantage it helps those people to get out from poverty because they can easily earn it. It also gives additional knowledge, skills, and strategy to the people whos earning bitcoin.
ibrohim

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:36:12 PM

we can find many advantages of bitcoin, but the main advantage of bitcoin is about finance. it helps bitcoin user financially, especially unemployed people.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:08:15 PM

we can find many advantages of bitcoin, but the main advantage of bitcoin is about finance. it helps bitcoin user financially, especially unemployed people.

I guess that is the purpose of bitcoin for all of us, bitcoin helps us to solved our financial problem by becoming a source of income for all of us, it could also be use on transaction, having fast transaction, faster than if we are using fiat. We are all lucky here because we know bitcoin, we know how to earn such valuable coin that could help us to be rich instantly in the near future.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:07:23 PM

Many advantages of bitcoin but the most I like is the price that goes up so it is profitable. bitcoin transactions can be done alone faster and cheaper so bitcoin worthy of future payment system.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:38:30 PM

In my opinion,
bitcoin prices from year to year increase,
and many people are interested in investing in bitcoin,
and many people are interested in earning a profit on bitcoin.
Bitcoin came from long back, but only this year we saw a huge increment in bitcoin price. This is also a major reason that attracts many investors. I like this price variation in bitcoin it allows me to do trading bitcoin and with this, i made a good profit. I like to do a bitcoin trading it is easy and always profitable because huge variation we see in this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: