Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:15:35 PM

Look, the advantage of Bitcoin is you are in the top 1%! In this day and age only 1% or less of the population even knows about Bitcoin. With that said, if we get in early we will be very wealthy in a few years when the price reaches $1,000,000. Think about it almost no one knows about or understands Bitcoin. They think it is a scam or fad, it is like the internet in 1995.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:16:10 PM

Bitcoin have many advantage .But firstly you deside to which part you earn bitcoin.you can earn bitcoin from this forum. You need to follow some rules.Donot spam post  always try give anything to this forum.you have also knowledge about english because english is international  language.Finaly ragister an account this forum and try to posting or any comment .Never copy  to other .you can earn bitcoin from trading. I hope anyone can choise any part  earn bitcoin easily and reduce unemployment people.thanks
Oh my god, I cannot with this paragraph, is this translated? or is this just " type anything you want to make your post count to campaign activity elgibility" This sucks big time. I hope you can learn english, basic construction and spelling can also be found in google.

bitcoin very has many advantages for the life of me because it provides experience and knowledge will be of the bitcoin has value prices high so as to make me be interested in the bitcoin. bitcoin also provides advantages for my extra income so that I can use in my daily needs
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:36:00 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has alot of advantages. But, bitcoin can't make the number unemployed down. Bitcoin is just a currency. The money (Bitcoin) may depend of the work on what you are doing. You're not officialy employed when you are earning bitcoins from faucets, Signature campaigns etc.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:44:06 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has alot of advantages. But, bitcoin can't make the number unemployed down. Bitcoin is just a currency. The money (Bitcoin) may depend of the work on what you are doing. You're not officialy employed when you are earning bitcoins from faucets, Signature campaigns etc.
I think that even if you work only get bitcoin from faucet even if you are not including unemployment I think because you have job and income although small if you work hard and never give up then you will get big income from faucet
tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:48:08 PM

Maybe you mean that with Bitcoin's global network, anyone in the world can receive payments from people in other areas of the world, and because of that outsourcing work becomes easier? That is true, cryptocurrencies sidestep the need for a broker or multiple middlemen in some cases.

Look into the eyes.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:56:05 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of advantages. That is the decentralization and decentralization of property management. High security with worldwide exchange only with the internet. In addition, Bitcoin helps reduce the unemployment rate by signature campaigns and you can improve your English proficiency when joining it.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:36:59 PM

for me, the advantage is I can access it at any age so even if banks, government or any other system do not let me earn money so Bitcoin is letting me understand the financial system in depth. bitcoin also let me use it in my study like in programming so I can build many interactive programs and websites which can either show my Bitcoin address balance or some features like that. it is helping me to study using the real world stuff.
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:41:21 PM

Excess bitcoin is the most popular of all allcoin. And sky-high values, it makes the bitcoin more purple than other alcoins

For me it is up to you can manage and take advantage of the momentum that exists, and make a profit
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:43:40 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of advantages. That is the decentralization and decentralization of property management. High security with worldwide exchange only with the internet. In addition, Bitcoin helps reduce the unemployment rate by signature campaigns and you can improve your English proficiency when joining it.
i dont believe you think unemployment gets the result of bitcoin through signatures dobyou think that wearing the signature is unemployed?why can you say that if you are unemployed?
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:55:10 PM

Bitcoins has many advantages, even though it was first of it's kind and more crypto currency have formed but none of them can replace bitcoins as it is still the top crypto currency because it is the safest coin and it give the user anonymity.Bitcoin is also decentralised which gives user freedom of any kind interference from anywhere.And it's price which is around $4400 now.
bellamae

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:32:39 AM

The big advantage of bitcoin to us is that it does not matter whether you are young or old, whether you are college graduate or not, whether you are employed or not you can earn profit. It can also easily payment transaction  use of their coins anywhere they have internet access, very low transaction fees because bitcoin have no intermediary institution or government involvement.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:48:51 AM

The advantage of the bitcoin for me is it helping me to become more competitive person. Before I enter this forum I can say that I am not good in English but today I can say that I can speak english now fluently and also I am now earning money from the bitcoin.

Tyjul

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:01:11 AM

The advantage of bitcoin is that it can’t be stolen from anyone else. No one can steal bitcoins from you, unless they have an access to your computer and send it to their account.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:52:57 AM

I agree with you. With the money earned from bitcoin I can comfortably spend. Bitcoin is growing fast in the countries. Many people already know and use bitcoin. It is considered to be a form of investment that yields a high return if you know how.
Yes, yes…a profitable investment to make. Bitcoin has lots of advantages. First thing you should know is that you’re taking your money off government’s hands completely. Other advantages includes being one of the fastest method of transaction, your information being safe and a lot more.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:42:36 AM

Hm... I think Bitcoin not only helps us have a job with signature campaign, at here have many way for make money or earn Bitcoin, depends the target of everyone. However, I cannot negate when I'm working with signature campaign, my English has been improved while I work hard in this Forum everyday .
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:55:03 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages like you use it in different kind of transaction. In addition to that, you can use your bitcoin to your bills easily and you can also transfer instantly. If you have bitcoin is an oppoetunity to become rich. Lastly, I think the real advantages of bitcoin is you can make money from it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 10:59:14 AM

The advantage of bitcoin is that it can’t be stolen from anyone else. No one can steal bitcoins from you, unless they have an access to your computer and send it to their account.
And it is also a demerit of decentralized cryptocurrencies as recently I lost the seed for my waves wallet which was having about $2k in assets in it and now I'm regretting why I didn't backed it up in a number of places.

honeybites

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:07:23 AM

as of me i consider bitcoin as a job and a form of investment which has lot of benefits.if we are ready to spend more time on bitcointalk it can help us gain more profit, if we are enrolled in signature campaign it has many advantages like we can make transactions without  help of a third party   
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:10:45 AM

security and freedom of payment what attract me to use bitcoin .

Yes that is very genuine which I followed too for the sake of bitcoin. It is not just crypto currency that I use for storing but I earn it and convert to fiat currency on daily basis because I use it to buy all the things for my house. I don't mind loosing some over my conversion fees because it is still way lot for me. Financial freedom takes years to achieve, I might start a job today but would end up having stability after ten to twenty years by what time I will be old and will have more responsibilities on my shoulder. Bitcoin is the real deal which can compete with this one and I like it.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:16:37 AM

Those are some of the advantages that you can mention in bitcoin. Actually there are so many of it and with those numbers we can't figure out all of those things. But with the last thing that you had mentioned about English proficiency, actually this is not necessary although it is one of the things that we need to have some good communication with others.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: