Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized  (Read 201380 times)
nosekefik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:03:56 AM

I added it to my pool  Wink

It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

Stratum  : pool.nosekefik.com:4233
User     : YOUR_ADDRESS
Password : c=VIVO

Website  : https://pool.nosekefik.com/
Payout   : Every 20min
Fee      : 1.00%

Example:
Code:
 ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.nosekefik.com:4233 -u <YOUR_ADDRESS> -p c=VIVO  

Happy Mining =)

Try my new pool  --> https://pool.nosekefik.com
jjconsig

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:40:37 AM

Newbie here.
I have my MN running on a VPS (Virmach). Starts and status says running. Whenever I come back after about five minutes and check the status, it says it cannot connect to the sever and I have to restart Vivo Core. Does anyone know why it shuts down? TIA
Adens

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:34:17 PM

so basically everybody is admitting that the only use for this coin is setting up a masternode to get "a return" which relies on other people wanting to buy coins to setup their master nodes to prop up the price...yea sounds like a PONZI to me!

Explain to me how many of the top 100 coins are being semi-widely accepted as currency or being currently used for their designed utility? I guarantee some of the ones that have no use atm or are not heavily accepted as payment are at the top of the list. Shit even OMG right now doesn't have an MVP, their POS system set up or their chain developed. It's literally a white paper project and people are buying into it (including me), so take your ass backwards logic out of here. Just because vivo isn't accepted as payment doesn't mean it's a ponzi scheme, it's brand new lol.

https://hacked.com/vitalik-buterin-gives-sobering-take-on-tokens-1-0/

Don't worry, these ponzi schemes and worthless coins will be coming to an end real quick. You've been warned Smiley

You're talking to one of the biggest advocates of eth lol. But hey I guess you don't know the difference between a token and a coin right? Last I checked vivo wasn't an erc20 token but it's chill, you're ignorance is enough to show others that you're just a troll. I bet you get your crypto news from cointelegraph and CNN then pass off their subpar analysis for your own Smiley.

Then what real world uses does VIVO have other than making a masternode? That's all I'm asking for and nobody has really given me an answer. Eventually ROI will rapidly fall to the point where it doesn't make sense to have a master node and you'll have to just sell all your coins, but that will also take the price with it as people rush for the exits. If there's a real world use case, then I'd say it's good to go. Why use VIVO over DASH?

Why use any coin over another? why use stratis/lisk/ardor over eth? Don't give me the "they have different coding languages" because VB said they will implement other languages into eth which would completely eliminate the need for any other platform coin. Also, you do understand that dash was renamed + had a huge premine right? Then after some decent marketing it picked up and started being used for payments. The field is large enough to support multiple coins that do similar jobs. Are you going to sit here and argue that we don't need a bunch of different companies that manufacture laptops, tvs, or cars? Competition is healthy and growth begins somewhere.
coinmaster30

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:02:13 PM

Why use any coin over another? why use stratis/lisk/ardor over eth? Don't give me the "they have different coding languages" because VB said they will implement other languages into eth which would completely eliminate the need for any other platform coin. Also, you do understand that dash was renamed + had a huge premine right? Then after some decent marketing it picked up and started being used for payments. The field is large enough to support multiple coins that do similar jobs. Are you going to sit here and argue that we don't need a bunch of different companies that manufacture laptops, tvs, or cars? Competition is healthy and growth begins somewhere.

Good point...So is there marketing planned for this? Planned use for payments? Or will it always be just a "masternode coin"?
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:50:20 PM

Can somebody share how many coins he receives in average from 1 MN dayly?

Thanks.

reward per day = total number of coins for MNs/ number of MNs = ~3600 / number of MNs . This can vary..
You can find the active MNs by looking up the explorer: http://vivo.explorerz.top:3003/

Thank you, it was helpful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dma88

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:36:02 PM

so basically everybody is admitting that the only use for this coin is setting up a masternode to get "a return" which relies on other people wanting to buy coins to setup their master nodes to prop up the price...yea sounds like a PONZI to me!

Explain to me how many of the top 100 coins are being semi-widely accepted as currency or being currently used for their designed utility? I guarantee some of the ones that have no use atm or are not heavily accepted as payment are at the top of the list. Shit even OMG right now doesn't have an MVP, their POS system set up or their chain developed. It's literally a white paper project and people are buying into it (including me), so take your ass backwards logic out of here. Just because vivo isn't accepted as payment doesn't mean it's a ponzi scheme, it's brand new lol.

Don't worry, these ponzi schemes and worthless coins will be coming to an end real quick. You've been warned Smiley

You're talking to one of the biggest advocates of eth lol. But hey I guess you don't know the difference between a token and a coin right? Last I checked vivo wasn't an erc20 token but it's chill, you're ignorance is enough to show others that you're just a troll. I bet you get your crypto news from cointelegraph and CNN then pass off their subpar analysis for your own Smiley.

Then what real world uses does VIVO have other than making a masternode? That's all I'm asking for and nobody has really given me an answer. Eventually ROI will rapidly fall to the point where it doesn't make sense to have a master node and you'll have to just sell all your coins, but that will also take the price with it as people rush for the exits. If there's a real world use case, then I'd say it's good to go. Why use VIVO over DASH?

There are a few noobs asking "what does this coin do", me included, and i think most of these penny stock coins are really just a way for the super-early-adopters to make money off of the early adopters.  You can find out about new coins quickest by browsing the ann threads here, before cmc, before any exchanges..  the first few dozen people get in at the lowest ever cost, and dump on the people who found the thread a few days later.  Then those people, most of bct, gets a decent price, and dumps on the small exchanges.  Or to up your bet a little, wait and dump on bittrex.

And *maybe* some of these coins will gain real traction, fill some real need, probably not.  There are some fans in it for the long haul, but also a lot of speculators just looking to flip it.  All's fair in a free market, so i say flip it if you can!

Make passive income here.. don't let the name fool you, do your own research and find out for yourself.  it's called exitscam, but it's actually legit.  Looks similar to a ponzi, but it's not.  And it's perfectly legal, not a registered security, as the "dividends" are payouts, not actual dividends.  Check it out at http://exitscam.me/luminium
known-user

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:53:41 PM

to be honest i think masternodes are fuel for making it a ponzi scheme, but a pretty good one in a twisted way. the moment the price goes up, more people are willing to run a masternode, creating higher prices, repeating all over again in more each time.
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:22:05 PM

You're absolutely right. Once the ROI of owning this particular coin's MN will drop below each individual's profit levels such individual will seek to sell the coins and look for alternative investment opportunities. Each individual has his own profit levels so it will not be an avalanche scenario you're suggesting. People's funds will move from one coin to another based on ROI and other factors. I am sure there is a definition for such activity. Market?

Since you refer to DASH in your posts a lot, look at the numbers presented at http://mnrank.com/ for DASH. With ROI below 6% they have 4665 MNs in the system. DASH has been there for a while and proven to be a stable investment solution for those who accept 6% for their risk/benefit scenario. No one is rushing out of it. Actually you can easily monitor the number of MN's at DASH and see that the number of MNs is constantly increasing.

To precede your argument that VIVO is not DASH, no it is not. It is fairly new. This is why its ROI at this stage of the coin's life is so high, over 300%. You imply that since the ROI is so high it is a ponzi scheme. Well, if VIVO is a ponzi, what is DASH? What else can you get there? Worldwide acceptance? Payment solution? I doubt it will ever come to it. It will be even longer for it to come for VIVO, but do we need it? As long as we can exchange VIVO for BTC, we don't need anything from VIVO other than income for owning this coin and keeping its price on par with BTC at a particular rate which will be determined by supply and demand for this coin which in its turn will be based on its ROI and opportunity costs of owning this coin.

To end this long and for many who read it, obvious post, I will say that the MN game is here and I think it's the hottest thing going right now. Even in the article you provided https://hacked.com/vitalik-buterin-gives-sobering-take-on-tokens-1-0/ I see that folks who started high profile coins are biting their elbows for not foreseeing the advantages of MN that they did not build into their coins at the start. I bet they will and most likely already working on that. Gotta keep our eyes open!

very well said and a valid Argument for the ponzi Posts that are poping up around masnternodecoins.
while there is a great Advantage to be an early adaptor ist always unclear what the future holds.
from vivo i learned that you can depend that the mining regulates that market Price.
the Addition of masternodes didnt hurt that expectation.
im glad to see People jump on vivo but you can never be too sure about something.
a couple of masternodecoins dies quickly once the community Support changed from pro to contra

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
fusionfoto

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:54:30 AM

Masternodes create an incentive to keep coins locked as collateral, similar to PoS... which in turn keeps values higher because there is less volume to trade.
davidoscoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:51:17 PM

Hello fellow vivohodles/masternoders/miners

In one of the announcement post there was a link to a kind of Masternode checker, that would update on email if mastenode for some reason is down
I have searched trough posts in all pages to try to find it, but somehow i cannot find it.

I know there is a mobile version, im not looking for this. Im looking for the mail version,
and... if someone using this, is it working good?
cdbvcmg

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:55:10 PM

Yeah, ViVO is one of the most profitable coins with masternodes. Thank you very much for your great project. I also mined some VIVO coins.
The most important thing is VIVO has low block rewards during PoW phase, it makes sense. And masternode is a good choice for developments from developers. Anyway, thanks devs for your dedication efforts to the project.
boydatinh3107

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:07:15 AM

Do you have instructions for running multiple MN addresses on the same wallet for your VPS window?
Or if I want to run 2 masternode I have to install on 2 diffe[Suspicious link removed]?
exlover

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:15:29 AM

I have bought VIVO and set up my masternode. its great. good luck everyone.thank you devs for the amazing project
peachcakey (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:38:23 AM

Hello fellow vivohodles/masternoders/miners

In one of the announcement post there was a link to a kind of Masternode checker, that would update on email if mastenode for some reason is down
I have searched trough posts in all pages to try to find it, but somehow i cannot find it.

I know there is a mobile version, im not looking for this. Im looking for the mail version,
and... if someone using this, is it working good?

MNChecker is available on Github. Masternode Notifications apps along with MNChecker are available and listed on the Vivo Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/VIVOCoin/comments/788szd/keep_your_mns_up_and_running_tools_at_your/

Another recently launched great app is the Masternode App, created by a fellow Vivo community member. The Masternode App has just been published on Google Play Store.

More information:

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinfolium.mnwviewer

From my knowledge there is no specific email notification script for Masternodes as of yet. It would be a good idea, there should be interest in taking it on.

Do you have instructions for running multiple MN addresses on the same wallet for your VPS window?
Or if I want to run 2 masternode I have to install on 2 diffe[Suspicious link removed]?

Yes, you can run multiple masternodes on the same wallet by using the recommended cold wallet setup.

Follow the Cold Wallet Masternode Guide (Video & Written) - https://www.vivocrypto.com/vivo-technologies/masternodes/cold-wallet-guide/

vizoracloud

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:13:50 PM

Wallet on mac does not sync, no block source avaialble.  Any answers?
vizoracloud

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:09:01 PM

I downloaded the wallet for windows and it also has been stuck on 10 weeks,  how long does it take to sync???
what-is-in-it

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:38:48 PM

guys, could you please try adding the nodes?  You can do that either from the explorer under masternodes tab or... add the ones below:

addnode=47.94.251.192 addnode=80.208.229.89 addnode=91.201.40.79 addnode=104.168.134.250 addnode=188.165.39.152 addnode=188.165.54.1 addnode=194.135.82.161 addnode=195.181.241.36 addnode=107.175.81.232 addnode=78.200.9.26 addnode=157.14.138.243 addnode=104.238.189.64 addnode=77.72.139.247 addnode=80.208.229.158 addnode=94.176.234.206 addnode=107.175.46.16 addnode=80.208.229.170 addnode=80.208.230.29 addnode=45.76.95.48 addnode=91.201.42.179 addnode=94.176.234.199 addnode=188.165.52.196 addnode=75.140.83.219 addnode=51.15.206.67 addnode=51.15.206.67 addnode=94.176.232.70 addnode=178.250.240.104 addnode=23.95.216.33 addnode=147.135.177.148 addnode=188.165.53.154 addnode=51.15.70.22 addnode=173.199.115.191 addnode=101.132.69.186 addnode=178.32.105.172 addnode=107.175.46.151 addnode=176.105.94.109 addnode=45.32.15.28 addnode=194.135.89.215 addnode=195.181.247.77 addnode=178.32.101.121 addnode=104.200.67.105 addnode=46.101.130.145 addnode=178.32.98.202 addnode=45.77.88.160 addnode=45.76.38.228 addnode=52.178.24.171 addnode=107.172.196.202 addnode=188.120.236.94 addnode=94.176.235.19 addnode=195.181.247.11 addnode=176.36.122.245 addnode=79.98.29.241 addnode=94.176.234.14 addnode=45.76.52.41 addnode=91.202.25.26 addnode=77.37.172.71 addnode=80.208.227.3 addnode=142.44.194.197 addnode=142.44.194.211 addnode=172.107.95.167 addnode=62.113.255.18 addnode=54.36.71.26 addnode=81.21.15.249 addnode=107.175.46.179 addnode=188.165.48.130 addnode=78.108.93.190 addnode=34.224.71.154 addnode=80.208.224.206 addnode=145.239.89.80 addnode=192.96.206.57 addnode=47.95.244.65 addnode=45.32.192.189 addnode=50.72.125.166 addnode=13.81.203.224 addnode=82.193.154.70 addnode=77.72.139.246 addnode=107.172.25.98 addnode=23.94.49.57 addnode=78.24.220.85 addnode=104.131.176.105 addnode=109.235.67.248 addnode=178.32.41.85 addnode=145.239.89.81 addnode=80.208.227.2 addnode=176.58.106.41 addnode=194.135.88.209 addnode=77.72.139.245 addnode=78.108.95.40 addnode=79.98.30.142 addnode=107.172.27.138 addnode=116.62.44.12 addnode=145.239.89.79 addnode=51.254.165.111 addnode=79.98.24.202 addnode=80.208.227.205 addnode=192.3.61.252 addnode=212.159.69.141 addnode=142.44.194.202 addnode=185.137.97.26 addnode=195.181.245.44
CoinBeastie

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:10:43 AM

Novaexchange will close 2018-03-31

Any future plans? Will there be an alternative exchange listing vivo?
Miou

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:12:16 PM

Novaexchange will close 2018-03-31

Any future plans? Will there be an alternative exchange listing vivo?

Yes we need other exchanges as Cryptopia, Livecoin or Coinexchange.
known-user

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:14:09 PM

i wonder what will happen when nova exchange closes, see https://novaexchange.com/news/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: