Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service  (Read 57599 times)
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:31:17 AM

This is a question concerning technical part of a project. Sorry for your waiting, we had to contact the dev team.

In the most cases, we guess emails. We have a big database so when we know the pattern of a certain domain we know exactly what email would the needed person have. After we guess, we verify the email and then give it to the user. Sometimes our guesses are wrong, but we still show that result.

So we need contributors so we less guess and know for sure. That's where we are heading to with our token sale.

Good to know this! Actually, I think those are oly minor mistakes. The extension is really good at finding leads for websites where even Hunter fails. I personally am quite content. Also, if the extension happens to find emails that are no longer valid and functioning, it highlights them as invalid by marking the email with a red circle instead of a green one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sarakeyyy

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:43:43 AM

Awesome project, I will kept watching it.It is hoped that some activities will be involved
ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:46:12 AM

In the most cases, we guess emails. We have a big database so when we know the pattern of a certain domain we know exactly what email would the needed person have. After we guess, we verify the email and then give it to the user. Sometimes our guesses are wrong, but we still show that result.
Pardon me, but will you put contributors to check all the contacts in you database by the date they have been added to the system, or will they check them on random, with a large number of contacts remaining unchecked, may be forever?!
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:28:09 PM

I raised the same issue in this topic several days ago. Some of the email that the extension finds do not exist. You should take extra care to solve this.
Any update on this matter? Cause it's really important to final consumer. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? May be get busy the contributors with the task of regularly checking the contacts in data base for validity?

My point exactly! All the data has to be verified and trustworthy, so that the consumer believes in the product. I tried writing about this in both threads, but some participants told me not to spam and contact the Snovio team directly. However, I think that this issue needs to be scrutinized right here, because it concerns both the consumers and contributors. We all need to trust in the project if we want to take part in it.

This is a question concerning technical part of a project. Sorry for your waiting, we had to contact the dev team.

So we need contributors so we less guess and know for sure. That's where we are heading to with our token sale.

Thanks for clarifying! So let's hope that there is a big influx of contributors and everything goes according to plan  Smiley

We hope so. And we are sure that we will succeed with your support!

You have it)) And i want to say that we are counting on you!

jaitor

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:18:10 PM

Now I'm a bit confused... In the opening post of this thread you state that the token sale for the ICO stage will be launched on the 19th of September and will last till the 19th of October, but at the official website of the project it says that the token sale will start on October 3... So, which of the 2 is true?
The Pre-Sale will last till October 2 if i m not wrong..

Yes that's correct till 2 oct
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:04:38 PM

i'd like to know what's the main difference between other key players like Full Contacts, Hunter io etc ?
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:09:03 PM

i'd like to know what's the main difference between other key players like Full Contacts, Hunter io etc ?

That's strange, but I haven't found anything about SNOVio advantages on the website...
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:17:34 PM

I raised the same issue in this topic several days ago. Some of the email that the extension finds do not exist. You should take extra care to solve this.
Any update on this matter? Cause it's really important to final consumer. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? May be get busy the contributors with the task of regularly checking the contacts in data base for validity?

My point exactly! All the data has to be verified and trustworthy, so that the consumer believes in the product. I tried writing about this in both threads, but some participants told me not to spam and contact the Snovio team directly. However, I think that this issue needs to be scrutinized right here, because it concerns both the consumers and contributors. We all need to trust in the project if we want to take part in it.

well if that is the plan then should fix the problem this project is having. Maybe just need to speed things up, since some of the users rely on this program
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:59:59 PM

That's strange, but I haven't found anything about SNOVio advantages on the website...
May be the main advantage is that they already have a basic database of contacts, that needs just an update and being kept up to date and not to be created from scratch.
MrBea

Activity: 242

Bitcorns

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:05:18 PM

Hi guys, will your tokens be available for trading on 3rd of October?

Snovio Token Sale starts on October 3rd.   

Pre-sale has already been started - https://tokensale.snov.io/#whitelist, at the pre-sale stage we give 15-25% bonus depending on the sum. Presale goes very well (btw we can not disclose all results) and there are chances that the actual crowsale may have no enough room for all.

Can you reveal what exchanges will you be listed on in October? Or it's kept in secret for now?

Gathering bitcorns.
chris_nor

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:22:31 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 01:07:12 AM by chris_nor

I've never actually heard of the term lead generation, but the business model sounds interesting and you say it's a 30 billion dollar market. I will follow this coin.

So basically the Snov company will rewards users from their own pocket, then buy more coins when the tokens are exhausted?

What will happen if the marketcap for the coin sky rockets? You will have to buy the tokens back at a much higher rate.
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:29:18 PM

It's right here man https://snov.io/blog/move-hunter-io-snov-io/
I was looking for Hunter alternative, since they stopped working with LinkedIn. SNOVIO works with LinkedIn. That's quite an advantage, imo

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
kirkcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:01:32 AM

Pre-sale has already been started - https://tokensale.snov.io/#whitelist, at the pre-sale stage we give 15-25% bonus depending on the sum. Presale goes very well (btw we can not disclose all results) and there are chances that the actual crowsale may have no enough room for all.

Do you have a stock exchange that you connect ? Many successful projects can not find the value because can not enter the big stock market. I do not want to this project one of them

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Snovio_ICO

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 12:36:58 PM

Pardon me, but will you put contributors to check all the contacts in you database by the date they have been added to the system, or will they check them on random, with a large number of contacts remaining unchecked, may be forever?!

The data will be added automatically via the plugin as the contributor surfs the websites. So contributors don't have to add and check the data manually.

Regarding the last news - we still work with LinkedIn, but Hunter does not.

But the main difference is that SNOVio is a kind of "all in one" tool. As we have 5 different searching features and our own verifier.

Can you reveal what exchanges will you be listed on in October? Or it's kept in secret for now?

Do you have a stock exchange that you connect ? Many successful projects can not find the value because can not enter the big stock market. I do not want to this project one of them

We cannot tell it now, but soon our newsletter's subscribers will know it.
You may subscribe here.

I've never actually heard of the term lead generation, but the business model sounds interesting and you say it's a 30 billion dollar market. I will follow this coin.

So basically the Snov company will rewards users from their own pocket, then buy more coins when the tokens are exhausted?

What will happenif the marktcap for the coin sky rockets? You will have to buy the tockens back at a much higher rate.

If there's a situation when we would have to buy our tokens for a high price, it would mean that our company is successful so it would not be a problem for us.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:50:39 PM

You already stated that you cannot disclose current data about the pre-sale. Are you basically intending to disclose numbers at a pre-specified point in time (which couldn't find now)?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:27:22 AM

I scanned your website and i cant see details for the ico price.
And i want to know the price per token. Where i can have the answer? Can the team answer this please
Snovio_ICO

Activity: 406

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:22:38 PM

And i want to know the price per token. Where i can have the answer? Can the team answer this please

Hi CapsLOck!
The price for 1 token is $0.01, this info is available on the landing page)

Please join our friendly telegram chat to have a full contact with the team =)
https://t.me/snovio_ico

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
mexi.db

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:33:04 PM

What is your presale cap? What percentage of the total number of tokens are you offering in your presale?
What's the minimum presale contribution?
When is the presale period ending, please?
Thanks.
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:28:02 AM

Hi CapsLOck!
The price for 1 token is $0.01, this info is available on the landing page)

Please join our friendly telegram chat to have a full contact with the team =)
https://t.me/snovio_ico

sorry dev maybe i just missed that one. Smiley thanks for your quick reply.
regarding to your telegram, i cant get in your link. do you have an invitation link please?
li03

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:30:18 AM

Thank you so much!!!!! I will invest in this project, it seems to me profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: