Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO OVER-SUCCESS]CARTAXI:FIRST OPERATING CAR TOWING PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 23319 times)
CarTaxi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:06:54 PM

One question. Why I should user your app and holding your Tokens which are like other cryptos very volatil to book a taxi?
I can make it easier and use UBER with Fiat (not volatil and every one has FIAT). So please tell me why I should invest?

Maybe I missed the big new idea, but for now it seems like number thousand of a UBER copy.

Furthermore I think it is not very fair to start with a Pre ICO for half the price 2 weeks before the ICO for all participiants.
Our services are different from UBER. We’re a towing platform and we accept both fiat currency and crypto currency.

zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:12:19 PM

One question. Why I should user your app and holding your Tokens which are like other cryptos very volatil to book a taxi?
I can make it easier and use UBER with Fiat (not volatil and every one has FIAT). So please tell me why I should invest?

Maybe I missed the big new idea, but for now it seems like number thousand of a UBER copy.

Furthermore I think it is not very fair to start with a Pre ICO for half the price 2 weeks before the ICO for all participiants.
Our services are different from UBER. We’re a towing platform and we accept both fiat currency and crypto currency.

Ok so why you need an ICO and a Token if you are accepting also FIAT. Why should someone hold than your Token?
For me it seems very fishy. All looks for now very strange and like a money taking scam.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:26:28 PM

Hi CarTaxi!
You choose a large markets for project growth. But China and USA are ambivalent about the project on blockchain.
How you will be formalize in these countries? Will your activity prevent the fact that you use cryptocurrency and blockchain?
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:55:59 PM

Ok so why you need an ICO and a Token if you are accepting also FIAT. Why should someone hold than your Token?
For me it seems very fishy. All looks for now very strange and like a money taking scam.
CarTaxi is an already existing business with apps already running on apple store and android markets.we accept fiat in addition to cryptocurrency (ctx ) because currently cyryptocurrency is still in its development stages and not yet accepted worldwide.we exist to serve all jurisdictions whether fiat or cryptocurrency.The introduction of blockchain amd smart contracts  makes our transactions transparert and effective

FouronDast

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:35:12 PM

for now logistics planform using what blockchain technology is just a cartaxi platform?
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:54:33 PM

for now logistics planform using what blockchain technology is just a cartaxi platform?

Cartaxi is uber for Cars. Its not simple logistics.

The ICO got slowed down and need some strong news to pump it back. May be some google ads or social media ads would be great.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 08:27:04 AM

Cartaxi is uber for Cars. Its not simple logistics.

The ICO got slowed down and need some strong news to pump it back. May be some google ads or social media ads would be great.

The recent DDoS attacks slowed us down a bit ,but our IT experts managed to defeat the hackers and we are back online.Our Marketing and Promotion team are working strongly to that effect.Thanks for your concern

leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:09:18 AM

hello dev, how much minimum target or softcap
29k ETH, if not reach 29k ETH, project still run or refund to investor
thank you

We are very confident we will reach our Hard Cap.Just like we reached our hard cap during Pre-Ico.
Hard cap is now 29000 ETH = 65395000 CTX.
Massive growth in a short span. When planning to pitch into Asian market. I am one of your UBER Partners. Hope to be a partner of CarTaxi supporting its business in my region. All the best CTX. Hope to see soon.

As I thought last week, the hard cap looks like it could be possible with the way things are going. Still plenty of time to attract more investors as the news about CarTaxi keeps on spreading out (do your jobs and keep up the good work guys!). At this rate also, it is impossible to see a refund.

The idea for looking at Asian market pitching is good. Think about it. Old cars break down a lot!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:49:48 PM

We published a very important update to our website. Now CarTaxi is able for BTC contribution!To make it, go to page cartaxi.io/ico, press button Contribute and BTC. Enter your email and CAPTCHA code. Check your email for login and password. After log in, you will be able to see your personal Bitcoin address, where to send BTC. When sending BTC, we calculate the current BTC-ETH exchange rate and move CTX to your balance according to this calculation. You can contribute as many times and amounts as you want, each contribution will be calculated based on current BTC-ETH exchange rate, and you can see total CTX balance in your account details.

luka1987

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:31:42 PM

This is great to hear!!! I see progress already!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Golova4lena

Activity: 546
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:03:44 PM

hello dev, how much minimum target or softcap
29k ETH, if not reach 29k ETH, project still run or refund to investor
thank you

We are very confident we will reach our Hard Cap.Just like we reached our hard cap during Pre-Ico.
Hard cap is now 29000 ETH = 65395000 CTX.
Massive growth in a short span. When planning to pitch into Asian market. I am one of your UBER Partners. Hope to be a partner of CarTaxi supporting its business in my region. All the best CTX. Hope to see soon.

As I thought last week, the hard cap looks like it could be possible with the way things are going. Still plenty of time to attract more investors as the news about CarTaxi keeps on spreading out (do your jobs and keep up the good work guys!). At this rate also, it is impossible to see a refund.

The idea for looking at Asian market pitching is good. Think about it. Old cars break down a lot!

Looks like really possible to reach hard cap for Car Taxi ico. We have 3 weeks now and team start very active promotion campaign and add a bitcoin as payment method. Its a good sign for success of the project.

███                         
                                   █████                         
                                 ███████                      
                    ███          █████████         ███           
                   █████        ███████████       █████         
                  ███████      █████████████     ███████         
                 ██████████ ███████████████ █████████       
                ██████████ ███ █████████████ ███ █████████       
               ██████████ █████ ███████████ █████ █████████     
              █████████ ████████ █████████ ███████ █████████     
             █████████ ██████████ ███████ ██████████ ████████   
            █████████ ████████████ █████ ████████████ ████████   
           █████████ ██████████████ ███ ██████████████ ████████ 
          █████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
PEERMOUNTAIN

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
zlo_prase

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:06:39 PM

great project! this team always deliver and EVERYTHING is absolutely transparent. I participated in pre-ICO but might buy some more CTX tokens. keep up the good work, guys, and maybe ante up the marketing Wink
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:14:47 PM

great project! this team always deliver and EVERYTHING is absolutely transparent. I participated in pre-ICO but might buy some more CTX tokens. keep up the good work, guys, and maybe ante up the marketing Wink

right ,when ico ended , hope our community keep our best to vote biannce , this is a great market . hope will list CARTAXI
zlo_prase

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:27:03 PM

I will upvote Binance too, but my preferred exchanges are Poloniex, Bittrex and Kraken. But the more exchanges the better the CTX price will be Wink I am sure I'll hold on to CTX tokens because of the monthly dividends.

P.S. sorry if I can't quote right, I'm new to this forum. I'll catch on soon Smiley CarTaxi admins, is signature bounty still active?
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:57:37 PM

I will upvote Binance too, but my preferred exchanges are Poloniex, Bittrex and Kraken. But the more exchanges the better the CTX price will be Wink I am sure I'll hold on to CTX tokens because of the monthly dividends.

P.S. sorry if I can't quote right, I'm new to this forum. I'll catch on soon Smiley CarTaxi admins, is signature bounty still active?

Yes our signature bounty is still active cartaxi bounty thread

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:56:52 AM

We published a very important update to our website. Now CarTaxi is able for BTC contribution!To make it, go to page cartaxi.io/ico, press button Contribute and BTC. Enter your email and CAPTCHA code. Check your email for login and password. After log in, you will be able to see your personal Bitcoin address, where to send BTC. When sending BTC, we calculate the current BTC-ETH exchange rate and move CTX to your balance according to this calculation. You can contribute as many times and amounts as you want, each contribution will be calculated based on current BTC-ETH exchange rate, and you can see total CTX balance in your account details.

Wow this is good and for sure many new investor will invest to this project and i hope it will become successful in the future. Im very sad because the signature campaign its not continue . But I hope in the future you will continue campaign. I hope more project to come with cartaxi . Goodluck to all people who are part of this project I hope you will earn a lot of profit by choosing this!..
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:35:32 AM

Wow this is good and for sure many new investor will invest to this project and i hope it will become successful in the future. Im very sad because the signature campaign its not continue . But I hope in the future you will continue campaign. I hope more project to come with cartaxi . Goodluck to all people who are part of this project I hope you will earn a lot of profit by choosing this!..
Thanks for your comment Bitcoin31.
CarTaxi Dev team is working tirelessly to ensure this Project becomes a success.Lets Invest in REAL BUSINESS . ICO IS LIVE 

CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 02:55:48 PM

CarTaxi's ICO is still actively ongoing.Now you have the option to contribute with either Ethereum or BTC .This project is actually one of its kind because  bonuses are paid to investors monthly (15th of every month) and CTX tokens can be used to pay for our towing services as well.INVEST IN REAL BUSINESS.

zlo_prase

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:09:49 PM

Can you explain more about the bonuses, please? Is it a percentage of purchased tokens or?
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:48:58 PM

ICO ENDS: 29. Oktober 2017 . still 20 days until the end of ico .
it can be done with eth or btc. I think it is a good ico in 2017 with a finished project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: