Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:33:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data.  (Read 38183 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

How expensive is such a sensor? Why is it more profitable to rent it and not buy one?
Such a sensor can cost you a fortune. The purpose of the project is clear as day.
Yes, the project will be cost-effective for organizations involved in various research.

Exactly, this project is making IoT sensor data accessible to anyone, with this project anyone who wants to access IoT sensor data can do it, even college students who are doing a specific research on certain IoT sensor data can just go to the platform and buy the information that they need without going through various organization nor businesses and most importantly they can access the data, as what you said, the most cost-effective way possible. IoT sensor data is very important to a lot of people, having this platform will really change the way IoT sensor works, with this, a lot of people can benefit especially large organization who wants to obtain IoT sensor data in the cheapest and most convenient way possible.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

How expensive is such a sensor? Why is it more profitable to rent it and not buy one?
Such a sensor can cost you a fortune. The purpose of the project is clear as day.
Yes, the project will be cost-effective for organizations involved in various research.

Exactly, this project is making IoT sensor data accessible to anyone, with this project anyone who wants to access IoT sensor data can do it, even college students who are doing a specific research on certain IoT sensor data can just go to the platform and buy the information that they need without going through various organization nor businesses and most importantly they can access the data, as what you said, the most cost-effective way possible. IoT sensor data is very important to a lot of people, having this platform will really change the way IoT sensor works, with this, a lot of people can benefit especially large organization who wants to obtain IoT sensor data in the cheapest and most convenient way possible.
Yes, it will be very useful for students to write various qualification papers, with a long study of a certain object or area. And since the students don't have enough money to support their laboratory - rental sensors will help them succeed in this.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

Yes, it will be very useful for students to write various qualification papers, with a long study of a certain object or area. And since the students don't have enough money to support their laboratory - rental sensors will help them succeed in this.
I'm not sure. Students? Maybe ... biologists, or climatologists? A very specific direction of the project, it is difficult, to promote it to the masses, but you can take a niche in this area and then success is guaranteed.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

I think this can help the government to overcome environmental problems in the cities.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

I think this can help the government to overcome environmental problems in the cities.
I think the government has no problems with access to such sensors. Think about it. This will allow developing a small business, which still doesnt have enough funds to buy its sensors. Yes, in principle, they are not needed.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

I think the government has no problems with access to such sensors. Think about it. This will allow developing a small business, which still doesnt have enough funds to buy its sensors. Yes, in principle, they are not needed.
Yes you are right. The project makes sensors available for organizations not supported by the authorities. But those who make a huge contribution to the development of technology and prosperity of society
Nastenasl4stena

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Yes you are right. The project makes sensors available for organizations not supported by the authorities. But those who make a huge contribution to the development of technology and prosperity of society
I like initiative projects that help young people develop, which make technology accessible to society!
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

In which currency payment for the lease will occur? Is there already support for bank cards? Or will it be later?
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

In which currency payment for the lease will occur? Is there already support for bank cards? Or will it be later?
I think it will be ETH, but I haven't found information about fiat money ...
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

Without bank cards, the project will not be sufficiently popular. Since for many people and the company of the crypto currency is a dark forest - there must necessarily be support for all possible payment methods
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

Without bank cards, the project will not be sufficiently popular. Since for many people and the company of the crypto currency is a dark forest - there must necessarily be support for all possible payment methods
Guys, don't hesitate, everything will be done at the highest level!
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

Well, you're too early to draw conclusions, even sales haven't begun yet!
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:37:42 PM

In principle, the project immediately shows whether it is actively developing or not...
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:00:54 PM

In principle, the project immediately shows whether it is actively developing or not...
Interestingly, will we be able to observe the volume of collected funds in real time?
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

Interestingly, will we be able to observe the volume of collected funds in real time?
In most projects this option isn't provided, it remains only to follow the news.
JamesJazz82

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

Now it is not at all difficult to organize a crypto-fiat bridge, considering that many services provide such services simply.
sharkman20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

Now it is not at all difficult to organize a crypto-fiat bridge, considering that many services provide such services simply.
Yes, now this opportunity is being introduced as an additional service, for a certain amount of third-party developer helps you to realize it. I haven't found any information yet, maybe, closer to the stage of sale, there will be some information from developers.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

VERY good white paper. VERY liked the one-page summary. Brief, clear, understandable.
jess4ever

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

VERY good white paper. VERY liked the one-page summary. Brief, clear, understandable.
Yes, I also noticed a very high level of preparation of information material!
kinghu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:59:12 AM

the project that brought a very nice concept. certainly a project like this will definitely get a lot of support. success always for this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: