Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 01:06:26 PM

The ICO will close soon, better to invest or you will miss the big opportunity.
Yes Dear,
That's a great opportunity to invest this project. i think this project have a great future.
so don't miss join everyone and get a ownership. purchase it and hold on coin.
So this means all tokens are sold that time already?
Wow, this is great, big success for the Centra team, for sure it will dominate the market and will beat TENX and MONACO.

The fact also that the Big Company partner Whale who is purchasing the humongous mount of tokens is willing to lock them up for one year then drip feed them into the market over the subsequent two years means that whoever is buying this big amount really believes in the long term validity of the project and is not just in for quick pumps and dumps like many altcoin traders. This is a big boon for us other smaller investors because the longer we hold the more we will earn from those residual rewards as more and more cardholders use the Centra card.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:43:01 PM

Wow. Shocked Shocked Shocked This might be interesting. Bounty and ICO will be? When?

ICO is live! And join the bounty here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057569

Ok Sir. Great project. I have just join this project for supporting. Hopefull success. Thank you for all.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:46:11 PM

Centra Black® Cards will have a Credit line beginning January 1st, 2018 | Credit Line Increases will begin Q4 2018. More information will be available soon. Thank you

Centra Gold® Metal Edition cards confirmed to have a Credit Line beginning March 1st, 2018. - More information to be released soon.

Credit Line increases? I thought these were essentially pre-paid using crypto balances or deposits. Is there a credit element to these cards then as well? Do you need credit scores (and thus SSN) to establish a credit line?

I would say probably. They would just go to a higher level of KYC.

This is really interesting, I am asking now in the Slack room what they mean by credit line. Although I would just probably be using my own money on the card. I plan to do all my grocery shopping and pay my internet with the card as I am not a whale and can't yet buy luxury goods, but if we all use our Centra cards to the maximum, we will earn 0.8% from the expenditure we all make every 3 months so nice passive revenues.  Smiley

I have join slack. But the participant for chat or comment has full. So I can't chat over there. But I can chat for supporting in telegram group Centra

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
John Cryp

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:46:45 PM

The ICO will close soon, better to invest or you will miss the big opportunity.
Yes Dear,
That's a great opportunity to invest this project. i think this project have a great future.
so don't miss join everyone and get a ownership. purchase it and hold on coin.
So this means all tokens are sold that time already?
Wow, this is great, big success for the Centra team, for sure it will dominate the market and will beat TENX and MONACO.

The fact also that the Big Company partner Whale who is purchasing the humongous mount of tokens is willing to lock them up for one year then drip feed them into the market over the subsequent two years means that whoever is buying this big amount really believes in the long term validity of the project and is not just in for quick pumps and dumps like many altcoin traders. This is a big boon for us other smaller investors because the longer we hold the more we will earn from those residual rewards as more and more cardholders use the Centra card.

It's only a minimum period aswell, they might hold on much longer...

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:16:28 PM

Central is one of the successfully ICO this year. The huge investment from all type of investors is a testimony to this. This new investor is an icing on the cake for us all.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:44:52 PM

We have an official update on the Release of the Centra Wallet app to the iOS App Store and Google Play Store:

https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-wallet-and-token-sale-update-af9d59e4a30d

you mean Centra Wallet application Beta ll be released in 3 days for ordering card?  Roll Eyes
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:00:27 PM

tenx is still around 4,5x bottom price it has reached. it topped to around 10x this price

monaco is still around 10x bottom price it has reached. it topped to around 20x this price

so i see at least a possible increase of about 7-8 time as top for centra in a short term (some months)

it would mean

476 millions dollars capitalization. for a product and an ecosystem like centra this sound completely reachable

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:41:53 PM

tenx is still around 4,5x bottom price it has reached. it topped to around 10x this price

monaco is still around 10x bottom price it has reached. it topped to around 20x this price

so i see at least a possible increase of about 7-8 time as top for centra in a short term (some months)

it would mean

476 millions dollars capitalization. for a product and an ecosystem like centra this sound completely reachable
Unfortunately, this is just the assumption, how will it really remain to guess, it all depends on how people start using this system, here you want yourself a center card and your own account on their platform? I would like to arrange a card for myself, it is very convenient, the state will not be able to track your funds that are stored, and it is also reliable.
FutureC0in

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:26:11 PM

it would mean

Unfortunately, this is just the assumption, how will it really remain to guess, it all depends on how people start using this system, here you want yourself a center card and your own account on their platform? I would like to arrange a card for myself, it is very convenient, the state will not be able to track your funds that are stored, and it is also reliable.

Ultimately it will when the 2nd and 3rd batches of debit cards reached the community.
For those people joined the presale, I think the card will be delivered by Nov - Dec this year.

I really think this CTR worth to keep longer term to enjoy the true potential.
By next year, even more cards will be distributed to masses , centra will launch  it's own market place ,something like ebay with payment using centra wallet.

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:14:25 AM

Centra project is in my opinion is very extraordinary, because it has many potential and the reason why we should participate in it. so I'm not surprised if Centra has many big investors. so that ICO should be scheduled for 5 October but today 26 September will be finished
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:15:21 AM

it would mean

Yup, it is all about usage and reliability of the network.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:37:28 AM

ICO IS OVER! I REPEAT ICO IS OVER..

Successful ICO now CEO. TEAM and Community working very hard to deliver and make this a total success going into 2017. SAM the CEO is off to Asia to meet with a lot of the Bit exchange owners.. Centra soon will be a world wide household name.  Smiley
Whoever wants CTR TOKENS now can only buy from Exchanges.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:28:10 AM

ICO Sold out?  Shocked
so glad i was buy a little amount on both pre-sale and ICO,
congrats to all team and investor!
nofuture

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:39:36 AM

Congrats to all who had joined ICO. I feel so sad. Thought ICO end in 5/10. And I can't purchase card for my self

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
y4y4n8

Activity: 392

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:50:25 AM

Great Project, Great Team work...this is one of the successfull ICO this Year...
CTR token Sold Out...
Congratulation to CENTRA.TECH project and team..
and now I just wait The CTR Tokens launch in major exchange on this oktober hopefully...
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:23:17 AM

Congratulations! This is incredible, but it was to be expected on CENTRA, I'm about to finish my 50 posts needed to receive the rewards! Will I have how many days to complete my activities? Will the distribution of rewards be in a few weeks?
SaveMyBtc

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:29:01 AM

Can´t wait to use the Centra card.

nofuture

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:33:17 AM

Congratulations! This is incredible, but it was to be expected on CENTRA, I'm about to finish my 50 posts needed to receive the rewards! Will I have how many days to complete my activities? Will the distribution of rewards be in a few weeks?
you can find bounty manager in bounty thread to ask about this. Cheesy or go to slack channel. maybe some manager in there

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:42:29 AM

I ordered the gold metallic card and two blue cards, one for my Son and one for my Husband. I hope they arrive before Xmas so I can use them as it will be fun to do videos of Xmas shopping in the Mall here in Limassol buying my family's Xmas gifts lol. I hope they arrive fast as I will probably be the first in Cyprus with a Centra gold metallic card.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ue3076991zihe

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:47:02 AM

Holding few coins from past few days
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: