Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:02:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91109 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

in light of the recent news of problems In TenX project i was researching what kind of cards centra is issuing.

I sit Mastercard or Visa? Or is it both?
Because in videos i have seen both Master and Visa cards.

Info from their twitter:

"Centra is NOT effected by the Wavecrest issue that others are facing. Our cards continue to work worldwide and are shipping weekly. Order yours today! Thank you."

Don`t worry, be happy.

Also, Centra`s first AMA of 2018 will be held on Monday, Jan. 8th.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CentraTech/comments/7ocu2l/centra_tech_reddit_ama_monday_jan_8th/
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

in light of the recent news of problems In TenX project i was researching what kind of cards centra is issuing.

Info from their twitter:

"Centra is NOT effected by the Wavecrest issue that others are facing. Our cards continue to work worldwide and are shipping weekly. Order yours today! Thank you."

Don`t worry, be happy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CentraTech/comments/7ocu2l/centra_tech_reddit_ama_monday_jan_8th/

This is big news. All other are suffering from the same issue and centra don't.

I think the market is not aware of this situation after it will explode!

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
alinka

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

Yes, I believe the people behind this project are smart and experienced, that is why I chose to invest here! I bearly wait March 2018, I believe it will be a good year for Centra!
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:42:46 PM

Info from their twitter:

Don`t worry, be happy.

This is big news. All other are suffering from the same issue and centra don't.

I think the market is not aware of this situation after it will explode!

centra has no competitors right now.

competitors are going to reorganize.

even once reorganized they will not have as much funtionality as centra (remind, centrachain, centra market, centra exchange both decentralized and centralized , chosen at occurrency by user )

market is obviously not aware yet that centra has almost monopoly of crypto cards right now

is the right time for centra to shine and take revenge of all the immeritated fud of previous months.

bounty waiters will have their payment, dont worry. never saw centra dont fullfil their obligations in 6 months i'm following.

they have delays for sure, but always fullfilled.

in this last case , delay to be compliant was better than being blocked or have troubles like tenx on united states territory.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:58:48 AM

Hey guys did any of you receive the CENTRA GOLD card (I ordered this one)? If yes can you please tell me how the card looks?
Lappenhaendler

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:30:33 AM

Just wonder, I saw the news about the upcomming law suit, is it a danger to Centra as company, or just Sam and Ray. They were fishy to me =D
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:37:25 AM

Hey guys did any of you receive the CENTRA GOLD card (I ordered this one)? If yes can you please tell me how the card looks?

I ordered the Gold Metal Card and I still have not received it yet. Sorry, I cannot help you yet! I cannot wait to receive my card though.
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

I ordered the Gold Metal Card and I still have not received it yet. Sorry, I cannot help you yet! I cannot wait to receive my card though.
Same here i cannot receive any card from any of the company, I ordered Monaco card a month back and i am still waiting, i ordered Centra card but they don't issue in my state.

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

Centra | Inside Look | Meet The New Executives | Chief Executive Officer David Brill

Centra is excited to announce the new Chief Executive Officer David Brill.

Join David as he gives an inside look at the immediate plans of Centra and its developments.

Centra will be reaching new milestones and achieving fantastic results this year with great strides and advances in its technology and operations.

The Centra Card has been designed to connect the bridge between commerce and cryptocurrency.
With the Centra Wallet and the Centra Card you will be able to spend
your blockchain assets in real time.

Centra supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies across various blockchains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs6dExlPuh8

What's the point in changing the board members every time? If I am not wrong its the third or fourth time done in past few months.Where is Sam now positioned?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Lappenhaendler

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

Whats with the law suit against Centra??
Brian Vo

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:14:07 AM

Great news on CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/04/pr-newswire-centra-tech-expands-leadership-team-appointing-david-h-brill-as-chief-executive-officer-tom-warburton-as-chief-operating.html
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:50:12 AM

too much fud for nothing. centra is the only crypto card company that is delivering concrete solutions avoiding troubles.

even if that means to postpone deadlines.

see tenx, all in a hurry.

blocked in usa.
now troubles with wavescrest.

only 2 currencies, btc and ethereum

centra is doing a good job, time will demonstrate.

lawsuit is absurd

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Lappenhaendler

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:23:29 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/centra-ico-faces-class-action-lawsuit-accused-of-violating-us-securities-laws/

https://www.pymnts.com/legal/2017/celeb-cryptocurrency-centra-lawsuit/

http://www.zlk.com/pslra-sbm/centratech
(with document)

I wouldn t call this FUD, neither the fact that there are problems with shipping. Its rather a fact.

I m curoius, I participated in the ICO, so I hope to find out if this project has a future as many claim here in the forum.
Eventho I m not suggesting it has no future. Tenx and others also have their dirty closets =D
Brian Vo

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/centra-ico-faces-class-action-lawsuit-accused-of-violating-us-securities-laws/

(with document)

I wouldn t call this FUD, neither the fact that there are problems with shipping. Its rather a fact.

I m curoius, I participated in the ICO, so I hope to find out if this project has a future as many claim here in the forum.
Eventho I m not suggesting it has no future. Tenx and others also have their dirty closets =D
Old news, Lappenhaendler.................................................EXTREMELY stupid person
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

(with document)

I remember when CENTRA was trading at $.5 after the news about that lawsuit the price jumped to $2.

They do have a future just give them some time.
kondou

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

Great news on CNBC
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/01/04/pr-newswire-centra-tech-expands-leadership-team-appointing-david-h-brill-as-chief-executive-officer-tom-warburton-as-chief-operating.html

thanks for sharing
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

It is the only card didn't affect the visa problem and also they are working great but still under the price of the ico.

There is a hidden gem here waiting for its time.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
12SnaFFik12

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

now we will hope that the project will be released on the stock exchange)
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

too much fud for nothing. centra is the only crypto card company that is delivering concrete solutions avoiding troubles.

blocked in usa.

lawsuit is absurd

Yes, I agree with you, Centra is the best project of its type, they have a working product and also they are not affected by this recent issues of WaveCrest! I know Tenx is affected by WaveCrest shuting down, and many others, and under these circumstances Centra becomes the best solution for spending cryptocurrencies!

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

blocked in usa.

lawsuit is absurd

Yes, I agree with you, Centra is the best project of its type, they have a working product and also they are not affected by this recent issues of WaveCrest! I know Tenx is affected by WaveCrest shuting down, and many others, and under these circumstances Centra becomes the best solution for spending cryptocurrencies!

I think the market hasn't aware it didn't get affected wavecrest problem. When they will notice this i advice everyone to hold their seats.

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: