Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

It is the only card didn't affect the visa problem and also they are working great but still under the price of the ico.

There is a hidden gem here waiting for its time.

Monaco isn't affected too, but at the moment they just have a nice picture from their cards. Anyway, I like both projects and I hope they all will deliver in the next weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
divest.ted

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

So I have to admit I was diversified into Centura, TenX had both of these. But after doing a lot of research I found an unknown Giant hiding int he sand. Monaco MCO. So I ended up selling my Centura and TenX luckily prior to the ban by Visa on the cards.

I watched the interview with Kris on CNBC and was sold. Monaco is going to take over the industry. A sleeping Giant. I loved Centura but I started looking at the website and development in comparison to Monaco and it just looks cheesy and cheap. I also don't care for the poor advertising they did with Mayweather and the Goldcard looks and feels cheap.

I have to admit I like status symbols great products. Always wanted a metal card. I looked at the app on Iphone/Android online and checked it on my phone. It was awesome! I applied for a card and it was an amazing process. I don't trust Centura and TenX any longer moved my holdings into Monaco. I'm here for long term growth and a great product.
BitcoinJuman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

Centra will be the leader of crypto cards because it contains good card, marketing and store to purchase.

This will be one of the best if not the best, I wish that I have money to have Centra Black.

Only time will tell.

divest.ted

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

Centra will be the leader of crypto cards because it contains good card, marketing and store to purchase.

This will be one of the best if not the best, I wish that I have money to have Centra Black.

Only time will tell.

I thought the same but then I checked all apps website and development. Seems that Monaco is taking the lead and hasn't even spent money on advertisement. Better product. So i moved over already requested a Platinum Metal Card which is 100x better than the Centura Black card and only stake 500 MCO's to get it. Hell even the Ruby Red is better and you only stake 50 MCO. Just my opinion i canceled my order for the Centura and TenX cards went with Monaco. Do your own research though.
Macht

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

Only time will tell.

I thought the same but then I checked all apps website and development. Seems that Monaco is taking the lead and hasn't even spent money on advertisement. Better product. So i moved over already requested a Platinum Metal Card which is 100x better than the Centura Black card and only stake 500 MCO's to get it. Hell even the Ruby Red is better and you only stake 50 MCO. Just my opinion i canceled my order for the Centura and TenX cards went with Monaco. Do your own research though.

Careful, your post might get deleted for mentioning competitors positively! My post was deleted just for asking why Centra was better than TenX. TenX will have their own cards soon too cause they will actually be allowed to distribute them themselves, it's just that they used wavecrest until then. Btw I'm invested in none of those companies, I just want a realiable card. I used Xapo, but I think they had a shitty attitude regarding the Segwit2x Hardfork and so I dropped them.
So all in all, the wavecrest issue has hit some harder, but the top competitors, like Centra, aren't really influenced by that, which speaks for them.

I hope my post won't get deleted again.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

So I have to admit I was diversified into Centura, TenX had both of these. But after doing a lot of research I found an unknown Giant hiding int he sand. Monaco MCO. So I ended up selling my Centura and TenX luckily prior to the ban by Visa on the cards.

I watched the interview with Kris on CNBC and was sold. Monaco is going to take over the industry. A sleeping Giant. I loved Centura but I started looking at the website and development in comparison to Monaco and it just looks cheesy and cheap. I also don't care for the poor advertising they did with Mayweather and the Goldcard looks and feels cheap.

I have to admit I like status symbols great products. Always wanted a metal card. I looked at the app on Iphone/Android online and checked it on my phone. It was awesome! I applied for a card and it was an amazing process. I don't trust Centura and TenX any longer moved my holdings into Monaco. I'm here for long term growth and a great product.

You haven given even one solid argument why Monaco is better than Centra. I am open to new information and would love to hear why it is better, do they have better tech?

I am amazed why TenX token is not dropping , TenX seems to have better growth than Centra even after ban which basically means that TEnx is dead in the water for now, they do not have a working product. I think CENTRA is the best card .
divest.ted

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

You haven given even one solid argument why Monaco is better than Centra. I am open to new information and would love to hear why it is better, do they have better tech?

I am amazed why TenX token is not dropping , TenX seems to have better growth than Centra even after ban which basically means that TEnx is dead in the water for now, they do not have a working product. I think CENTRA is the best card .

The app is better
Website is better
Card doesn't charge and Looks Better
Less lockup for Elite Cards -- The Black Elite Centra is worse than the Ruby, Platinum, and Black Monaco Cards
All Cards are Metal Except the no lockup Plastic Card
Benefits and Perks are Better on the Monaco Platform

Just hands down a better product with Monaco. Have you went to the Centura website or checked out the app? The look and feel is that of what 4th grader developed. It is not corporate material.
Sticksnseeds

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

You invest when a company is up and coming not when they are already their
Your post just made me want even more centra
divest.ted

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

That's the funny thing. Centura just spent a lot on Marketing with Muhamad Ali. Look at the products. They wasted a lot of cash early on. They also have a larger marketcap meaning overpriced atm compared to Monaco MCO.
jifffy

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

That's the funny thing. Centura just spent a lot on Marketing with Muhamad Ali. Look at the products. They wasted a lot of cash early on. They also have a larger marketcap meaning overpriced atm compared to Monaco MCO.

The app is better
Website is better
Card doesn't charge and Looks Betterc

You show very little knowledge on Centra. Your analysis of Monaco and other cards is off and your knowledge of the marketing is wrong. Go shill your bad info somewhere else. I'm glad you like shiny metal cards and fancy websites of other cards.

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

The app is better
Website is better
Card doesn't charge and Looks Better
Less lockup for Elite Cards -- The Black Elite Centra is worse than the Ruby, Platinum, and Black Monaco Cards
Benefits and Perks are Better on the Monaco Platform

Just hands down a better product with Monaco. Have you went to the Centura website or checked out the app? The look and feel is that of what 4th grader developed. It is not corporate material.

I explained it already, I like both projects and I hope they all will deliver because I really want that Cryptos will succeed long term, but right now you CAN'T say the Monaco app is better because it has no functionality at the moment except for reservating a card. Maybe it looks better, that's all, just be objective.

And what the hell is CentUra?  Huh Grin
divest.ted

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

The app is better
Website is better

You show very little knowledge on Centra. Your analysis of Monaco and other cards is off and your knowledge of the marketing is wrong. Go shill your bad info somewhere else. I'm glad you like shiny metal cards and fancy websites of other cards.

Wow you have a low IQ --

It's simple the application is smooth, the verification process is streamlined. The website is not built on wordpress with a blocky design. The only reason people buy it is because they see its $3 or $4 but fail to look at Marketcap. It is not cheap at all. The cards also are expensive. Annual membership fees.
jifffy

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:41:43 PM

The app is better
Website is better

Wow you have a low IQ --

It's simple the application is smooth, the verification process is streamlined. The website is not built on wordpress with a blocky design. The only reason people buy it is because they see its $3 or $4 but fail to look at Marketcap. It is not cheap at all. The cards also are expensive. Annual membership fees.

Now we attack peoples IQ? You should be banned.

Let's look at your post and misinformation
You said
Quote from: divest.ted
Centura just spent a lot on Marketing with Muhamad Ali.
It's Centra! not Centura. Muhamad Ali is dead..maybe stay up on who is alive and can actually promote a product.
Like I said you have no clue. Go post your misinformation elsewhere.
Macht

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

I think it was about to go down but they made a video explaining that they were about to exchange the wavecrest cards to their own anyways so its actually easier for them now cause they just have to send the new ones. But they are not ready yet so ppl have to wait up to three months I guess and even then I'm not sure how quickly they will be able to send them.
divest.ted

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

The app is better
Website is better

Wow you have a low IQ --

You said
It's Centra! not Centura. Muhamad Ali is dead..maybe stay up on who is alive and can actually promote a product.

FEES:

CENTRA BLUE

Annual Fee:

$50 in CTR

Bank ATM Withdrawal Fee [USD]:

$2.50

Bank ATM Withdrawal Fee [Non-USD]:

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

-------------------------------------------

CENTRA GOLD

Annual Fee:

$100 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

CENTRA BLACK

Annual Fee:

$500 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

Centra CCE ATM Fee:

FREE

Centra CCE Conversion Fee:

FREE

----------------------------------

Way over priced also the website looks crumby and the cards are ugly as well. I don't want them tbh. Do your own research though.

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:10:57 PM

Many people still have not received a reward for their generosity, more than 40% of them. How can you trust this company if it does not fulfill its obligations even at this level?
I'm still waiting for the tokens to come to my address.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

Current growth is really amazing but this token is still undervalued as compared with other competitors. I think this is time to buy more to have a great future because price will explode so badly.
Sticksnseeds

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:10:44 PM

i won’t make the same mistake I am going to keep buying
divest.ted

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

The app is better
Website is better

Wow you have a low IQ --

You said

FEES:

CENTRA BLUE

Annual Fee:

$50 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

CENTRA GOLD

Annual Fee:

$100 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

CENTRA BLACK

Annual Fee:

$500 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

Centra CCE ATM Fee:

FREE

FREE

Way over priced also the website looks crumby and the cards are ugly as well. I don't want them tbh. Do your own research though.

Pretty high fees just to have a Card -- I agree. That is why I went with the Monaco card MCO. You can download the app from the itunes or google playstore. Very high quality.
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

The app is better
Website is better

Wow you have a low IQ --

You said

FEES:

CENTRA BLUE

Annual Fee:

$50 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

CENTRA GOLD

Annual Fee:

$100 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

CENTRA BLACK

Annual Fee:

$500 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

Centra CCE ATM Fee:

FREE

FREE

Pretty high fees just to have a Card -- I agree. That is why I went with the Monaco card MCO. You can download the app from the itunes or google playstore. Very high quality.

Are you posting and then responding to your own posts?

Tell me about centra market cap vs Monaco?   Cheers
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: