Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:49:53 PM

You invest when a company is up and coming not when they are already their
Your post just made me want even more centra

That's the funny thing. Centura just spent a lot on Marketing with Muhamad Ali. Look at the products. They wasted a lot of cash early on. They also have a larger marketcap meaning overpriced atm compared to Monaco MCO.

The app is better
Website is better
Card doesn't charge and Looks Betterc
All Cards are Metal Except the no lockup Plastic Card

You show very little knowledge on Centra. Your analysis of Monaco and other cards is off and your knowledge of the marketing is wrong. Go shill your bad info somewhere else. I'm glad you like shiny metal cards and fancy websites of other cards.

Wow you have a low IQ --

It's simple the application is smooth, the verification process is streamlined. The website is not built on wordpress with a blocky design. The only reason people buy it is because they see its $3 or $4 but fail to look at Marketcap. It is not cheap at all. The cards also are expensive. Annual membership fees.

Now we attack peoples IQ? You should be banned.

Let's look at your post and misinformation
You said
Quote from: divest.ted
Centura just spent a lot on Marketing with Muhamad Ali.
It's Centra! not Centura. Muhamad Ali is dead..maybe stay up on who is alive and can actually promote a product.
Like I said you have no clue. Go post your misinformation elsewhere.

FEES:

CENTRA BLUE

Annual Fee:

$50 in CTR

Bank ATM Withdrawal Fee [USD]:

$2.50

Bank ATM Withdrawal Fee [Non-USD]:

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

-------------------------------------------

CENTRA GOLD

Annual Fee:

$100 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

-------------------------------------------

CENTRA BLACK

Annual Fee:

$500 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

Centra CCE ATM Fee:

FREE

Centra CCE Conversion Fee:

FREE

----------------------------------

Way over priced also the website looks crumby and the cards are ugly as well. I don't want them tbh. Do your own research though.

Pretty high fees just to have a Card -- I agree. That is why I went with the Monaco card MCO. You can download the app from the itunes or google playstore. Very high quality.

Are you posting and then responding to your own posts?

Tell me about centra market cap vs Monaco?   Cheers

Yeah that’s really funny, and HE said „Wow you have a low IQ“ to the other guy. What a shame.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladislav.o

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:56:14 PM

can someone help me to receive payment from bounty campaign. I am a participant and currently have not received payment from the centra team
I hope someone helps me!

I think they are taking lot of time to distribute the bounty people and the ICO has been ended very long time ago. But still even manager and team is not responding about bounty distribution.
It seems to be immediately distributed because many participants are waiting for it. everyone is waiting for CTR in the participant wallets

Yes, from many days people are still asking for the bounty but the company and manager are not responding. I think team has cheated the participants who promoted their campaign.
I also did not receive my reward (((

Can I find out when will be payment ??

Hello, I appeal once again about the reward for the work done !!

Give information, the work is done - answers 0

Thank you

Huh Huh Huh Huh
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
asuusa

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

We already could be well above $5. But as soon there is a run people who is saying that they are selling. Try to double their stack. But that is crypto and I don't mind.
Sticksnseeds

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:09:55 PM

Honestly when I saw the Poll centra conducted asking which coin should be added I became more excited than ever
People from different telegram groups hadn’t heard of centra
Electroneum won by a landslide cardano second
If we as centra keep having those polls this whole thing might go crazy it’s going to force coins to have people and not just a few whales 🐳 it’s going to be awesome 😎
divest.ted

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

You might want to re-think that. I used to think the same. But then realized this coin is just a trading coin and not a real business model with a plan. A friend told me about Monaco (MCO) that is when I did my research and found they don't charge for cards. They have a great business model that will survive in a real world environment outside of Cryptospace and in Cryptoland as well. Monaco manages to bridge the gaps and has a high quality on all ends. From the website to the application down to the name and the look and feel of the cards.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:55:43 AM

Are those fees associated with the cards really "fees" or is it the amount of Centra required to be staked?  Please clarify the fees!
Sticksnseeds

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:21:54 AM

You might want to re-think that. I used to think the same. But then realized this coin is just a trading coin and not a real business model with a plan. A friend told me about Monaco (MCO) that is when I did my research and found they don't charge for cards. They have a great business model that will survive in a real world environment outside of Cryptospace and in Cryptoland as well. Monaco manages to bridge the gaps and has a high quality on all ends. From the website to the application down to the name and the look and feel of the cards.
Obviously this is some type of primitive Monaco endorsement you are doing know one here cares for this if they are on centra bitcoin talk obviously they heard of Monaco I don’t believe your “a friend told me about Monaco story”
camps74

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:26:32 AM

Did Monaco pay their bounty hunters or run off?  That would be one major score for Monaco over Centra.

I was hoping DJ Khalid could get us payment for our work but I guess not.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

Did Monaco pay their bounty hunters or run off?  That would be one major score for Monaco over Centra.

Monaco bounty was completed months back and all paid in time.Centra bounty is still running with many yet to be paid for their work.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:07:46 AM

Monaco bounty was completed months back and all paid in time.Centra bounty is still running with many yet to be paid for their work.

It is a shame some bounties still didn't got pay.

Actually the problem caused because their bounty manager was very bad. But they chose him so the mistake is theirs.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
msukairi

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

Be patient guys, everybody will receive their bounties, this is very big project.

It will take too much time to complete it.
mhd japar siregar

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:24:43 AM

Be patient guys, everybody will receive their bounties, this is very big project.

It will take too much time to complete it.

This is the buyer's time when bounty is distributed the price of CTR will go down we will wait in the market
I hope the team immediately distributes it before the price is too high  Smiley
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

I really do not understand why some of them received their award a few months ago, but some still have not received it? Can somebody explain me?
divest.ted

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

Are those fees associated with the cards really "fees" or is it the amount of Centra required to be staked?  Please clarify the fees!

Those are fee's they also have a stake policy on top of fees. That is why I moved over to Monaco better business model.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

Those are fee's they also have a stake policy on top of fees. That is why I moved over to Monaco better business model.

Well, about monaco they have only cards pictures now, nothing more. And their ico was way before than centra's.

I don't think with that speed they can hold some ground on the market.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

Hi there, can anyone explain to me what the wallet insurance does mean? Does this mean that if a Centra Tech user looses his private keys will be able to be refunded the money that was in the wallet? I think this is great because we desperately need something like this in crypto before it can become mainstream, but on the other hand I dont see this working out without big insurance companies with a lot of funds getting into it. I mean, it would surely ruin centra if some big players loose control over their funds and expect a refund of some millions worth of coins. Please correct me if I miss something fundamental here.
divest.ted

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

Well, about monaco they have only cards pictures now, nothing more. And their ico was way before than centra's.

I don't think with that speed they can hold some ground on the market.

Due your own research. I'm simply judging from software design, website, features etc...so you might be correct. But based on my evaluation of all products I went with Monaco for the card and for the investment. That could change but at this time I feel they are by far the leader in innovation, collaboration and quality.

Putting it down to simple terms. Do I buy clothes that are pumped out of China Sweat Shops and begin to fall apart after the first wash? Or do I go with made in Italy that will last me years? I tend to go with Italy. But again that could change. I'm all about competition.

Also another turn off for me was Centra used  Boxer for an advertising stunt. Just kind of silly and really doesn't appeal to me. Good luck with you in whatever you choose!
himbert

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

Where the bounty thread?
Vladlenius

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

I holding my tokens, at last till all people receive cards. I think price can be at last 10x from this price. Only stupid people can sell tokens now for so cheap price.
Dont hear fudsters. ICO finished. Money raised. But team working hard. And all fuds - useless now. They only need buy cheap tokens.
s4mp1nt0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

Where the bounty thread?

the bounty campaign is ended a long time ago and the bounty thread is now closed to new replies.
here the link of the bounty thread if you needed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057569.0

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: