Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you decide when it's time to sell?  (Read 14640 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:04:11 AM

I decide selling bitcoin depends on:
my needs
bitcoin price is high i can get good profits.
The thing is I myself do not think of selling of bitcoin as some good idea. The way bitcoin market’s price is increasing with each passing day is a proof of this thing that holding can help you in making more money. In case of need, I only sell my bitcoins at the time when I am having some good amount of profit in return. I do not go for panic selling as it will only result in huge loss.
Agreed, in my opinion long term investment makes better opportunity in profits and actually its pretty simple that you should always had an exit plan before you getting into the market, getting in is easy but getting out isn't as simple as you think and we can't never predicts a high or low of a currency but as long as we stick to our trading plan and executed it without doubts then the result will be much satisfying other than contemplating an action which never be done because of fear and greed  Grin

Actually, for me the entry point is as importsnt as the exit if not more important. As long as you get in at the right time, profit would be easier to predict. 10-20% would be a big prize already for me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:55:37 AM

my needs
The thing is I myself do not think of selling of bitcoin as some good idea. The way bitcoin market’s price is increasing with each passing day is a proof of this thing that holding can help you in making more money. In case of need, I only sell my bitcoins at the time when I am having some good amount of profit in return. I do not go for panic selling as it will only result in huge loss.
Agreed, in my opinion long term investment makes better opportunity in profits and actually its pretty simple that you should always had an exit plan before you getting into the market, getting in is easy but getting out isn't as simple as you think and we can't never predicts a high or low of a currency but as long as we stick to our trading plan and executed it without doubts then the result will be much satisfying other than contemplating an action which never be done because of fear and greed  Grin

Actually, for me the entry point is as importsnt as the exit if not more important. As long as you get in at the right time, profit would be easier to predict. 10-20% would be a big prize already for me
There are two times of selling of the Btcs .one is regarded as the panic selling and this occurs at the time when the prices are very low. So most of the holders of the cryptocurrencies that do not have firm belief in this coin try to sell it at what price is available at time as they feel it to be safer for getting back their investments.

On the other hand, some needy people also sell it at the price greater than the market value when there is he pumping phase because they find it as a method of earning profits.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:05:50 AM

for me, first of all if i need money, but if you think that bitcoin value will going to fall maybe it's time to sell your bitcoin but do it in your own risk.
Thinking will not work. How do you know that the value of bitcoin is going to fall when you are not a soothsayer or a future seeing god. We can only speculate and assume but does that affect bitcoin from swinging where it wants. I made some prediction lately to sell at $7200, hoping there would be a little bit of correction below $6900 and then it seems I am really wrong. That is just how it is, sometimes even after analysis, anything can happen to change the drift.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:12:59 PM

for me, first of all if i need money, but if you think that bitcoin value will going to fall maybe it's time to sell your bitcoin but do it in your own risk.
Thinking will not work. How do you know that the value of bitcoin is going to fall when you are not a soothsayer or a future seeing god. We can only speculate and assume but does that affect bitcoin from swinging where it wants. I made some prediction lately to sell at $7200, hoping there would be a little bit of correction below $6900 and then it seems I am really wrong. That is just how it is, sometimes even after analysis, anything can happen to change the drift.
having some list for what price are you going to sell i may suggest is some helpful thing to do but for making some speculation for my suggestion and opinion only i may not know if this can work right.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:45:02 PM

The more I learn technical analysis, the better I am at picking the optimal entry and exit points. It's an invaluable skill that every aspiring trader should be putting most of their time into.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

my needs

Selling bitcoin depends in the necessity of the owner and of course the price of its exchange. The higher the price the best time to sell bitcoin because the more people also want to buy it. Just be careful of your wallet so that no one can access your hard earned bitcoins while your holding it.
Exactly! The most important thing which makes a major role in taking this decision is none other than the circumstances through which the person is going through. There comes certain occasions in your life when you are left with no other option that that of selling of bitcoin. There is no point of selling your bitcoins unnecessarily. Try not to sell them until you are left with no other option.
19mlmendoza82

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:59:46 PM

sometimes i loook for the ticker... when there is price pump.. and it reaches the resistance... that's the time i sell

dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:15:16 PM

my needs

Selling bitcoin depends in the necessity of the owner and of course the price of its exchange. The higher the price the best time to sell bitcoin because the more people also want to buy it. Just be careful of your wallet so that no one can access your hard earned bitcoins while your holding it.
Exactly! The most important thing which makes a major role in taking this decision is none other than the circumstances through which the person is going through. There comes certain occasions in your life when you are left with no other option that that of selling of bitcoin. There is no point of selling your bitcoins unnecessarily. Try not to sell them until you are left with no other option.
some are make excitement by them self just because they are amazed for bitcoin on how does they can earn in bitcoin but they dont even know that have to fall in a way that they can make any decision when to sell and they dont even think that they sell their coin for the time that it is not needed so you must have the attitude of thinking for what will be the best of your bitcoin for you to earn more profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:15:25 AM

I have my own strategy to take decision when to sell bitcoin. First thing I use to do is fix the target and wait for that time and once I reached the target I use to book my profit and again start to fix a new target.

One more thing some time I use to do if I have surplus money in had I will not book the profit and use to continue for the next task.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:16:49 AM

Nobody wants to be monitoring the prices all day with the cursor on the sell button just waiting to click the mouse, so how do you decide when to sell?

If you set up an open order with a low target price, you'll be disappointed when the price climbs well above your target price.
If you set up an open order with too high a price, you might not sell at all.

What's your strategy?

Usually, I look at the opportunity, after being patient waiting for a good trade, I need to analyze whether bitcoin’s value has reched it’s maximum for that period of time, then I’d most likely to sell. It is like setting up a standard that tells me if I could already sell.

headie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:01:48 AM

whenever you are holding any coin, you must have a target you are aiming to hit, once you hit the target then you have the perfect time to sell
truecrusader666

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:03:38 AM

Put for yourself a goal target. Sell it when it's reached the goal. Don't be greedy , it will kill you.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:33:05 AM

it depends on me what time to sell because i sell it when the price is high and i think it would be  risky if i didnt sell in high price because its tired to wait then the price would go low again.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:08:55 AM

The more I learn technical analysis, the better I am at picking the optimal entry and exit points. It's an invaluable skill that every aspiring trader should be putting most of their time into.
Yeaa just do more research and you will find a good buy position and sell position.
There is no specific situation make you have to buy/sell , as the market keep moving and not at the same pattern.
Just keep learning all day long until you feel have found a chemistry , i mean a real guts that leading to a perfect prediction.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:41:31 AM

Nobody wants to be monitoring the prices all day with the cursor on the sell button just waiting to click the mouse, so how do you decide when to sell?

If you set up an open order with a low target price, you'll be disappointed when the price climbs well above your target price.
If you set up an open order with too high a price, you might not sell at all.

What's your strategy?

Whenever the prive is right especially today I have sell some of my bitcoins because the value today are very impressive it is more or less $8000 in the market so I sell some of my bitcoins not all of them because I know that it will still pump more especially this coming days because of a lots of demands from it. I sell my bitcoins because I needed the money I will never sell them if I do not need that much money because that is my investment for my future purposes but I really need the money so i really need to sell.
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:52:11 AM

you need to setup a price now which satisfied by youselv and enough to fulfill all your expectation, you are still so young and there are many beautiful things waitting for you. Don't spend too much time to think about a materials dream. As there are many rich guy in the world who does love money anymore. Tongue Tongue Tongue

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:26:20 AM

Put for yourself a goal target. Sell it when it's reached the goal. Don't be greedy , it will kill you.
Thats true, you have to know first your target amount to sell and when you reach that amount follow your plan. As simple as that but sometimes we are greedy and let the opportunity passed by hoping for the more income that can accumulate. Thats my problem but i learned to be contented and my experiences teach me to set aside the emotion.

AChichi

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:27:01 AM

Personally I don't take risks, I sell 50%, then 30% and I keep 20% a bit longer. I can lose some profits but it's safe Cheesy
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:27:48 AM

Someone post the pic of Morpheus saying "When its time to sell Bitcoin, you wont have to"

60659 📦
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:28:04 AM

I am checking the price first and i will decide to sell if the price reach the price that i have in mind. Because i am satisfying my self on that price so i wont have any regrets later. This is how i decide when to sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: