Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:21:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84355 times)
Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

I also thought that GRAFT have some bug in newadopted blokchain...Looks like block adjustment system do not work corrcetly. Network show over 145MHs (all pools hold less than 2MHs) difficulty over 17 bill... and only few blocks mined since yesterday. The income for GRAFT is far less than Nicehash at the moment, ASIC owners, will not mine less profitable coin.
So, I think, error is in the blockchain..
With this tempo We will reach fork block 65110 in July...
Kurrie

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

what pool gives such a high Network Hash Rate?
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

What about the coin? it is currently impossible to mine, because the complexity is enormous
Atomicc

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

All pools are less than 2MHs. Also, this is too big network difference for SOLO miners, so I think that it is an error in blockchain calculations...
korm

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

All pools are less than 2MHs. Also, this is too big network difference for SOLO miners, so I think that it is an error in blockchain calculations...

IMHO
The hash of the network is derived from the current Diff. And if it once flew up quickly did not return, then we will see such an unreal hash. Yesterday I watched the blocks fly every second. But it was not long, ten minutes. Then the Diff flew to the moon.

bug Cool
graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:30:17 PM

This will all change after  the fork to and the difficulty adjustment algo ( which will take place after the fork) .
korm

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

This will all change after  the fork to and the difficulty adjustment algo ( which will take place after the fork) .

And when it will be? a couple of blocks per day
peterboy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

you are not seeing whats happening on your network? you are being attacked. insisting your block schedule wont come until maybe june?
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

you are not seeing whats happening on your network? you are being attacked. insisting your block schedule wont come until maybe june?

Updating network and forking require all participants in the network to update their node/client .
This is no easy thing to do and communicate , one must allow sufficient time to allow all participant to update/upgrade.
Without proper notice and time it can cause more harm then good.

In regard to that attack , yes we noticed .
The asic attacks is the reason we released 1.1.1 which allowed for a much sooner fork . ( Old fork height 67850 vs  New fork height 65510 ) .
As you can see above the team is in-tune to the evolving situation and responding accordingly .

Thanks

tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

still no proper cli wallet, only crappy windows wallet that does not give you tx hash, no send coins log, just nothing - you send coins and they are gone with no way to track or prove, what a great design

There has been a cli wallet for a long time, I've been using it for months.
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

Seems like GRAFT right now the most profitable coin to mine (difficulty dropped a lot).

1Kh/s leads to $3.52 per day.

Sample configs and supported mining apps for graft after V8 hardfork (height 65110 in about a day) can be found there: https://graft.miner.rocks/#getting_started

Are you nuts?  Difficulty is through the roof due to the hash attacks.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

Moronic "devs" must buy nicehash hashrate and fix current chain by mining it straight to the fork height using money scammed via ICO. There is a lot of hashrate on offers.
muffinman1552

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

give it some time  and be patient. developers aren't working with an old coin that theyve already forked and revamped (ie social send) or that they already have experience with and progress is already fully mapped out. imho the original market parameters should have been kept (ie total supply). it's probably whats fouled everything up and now it's going to be a miracle to drive it back from the edge of going completely worthless. If you're lucky, the market standard by next year on this coin could be 50 cents (it should be a dollar but i cant take that kind of risk on a project that it getting so many road blocks). I have hope for this project to reach over a dollar on the market exchange before next year, after which some real development should be taking place. Getting franchise POS involved is necessary to complete the project as well as a user friendly desktop wallet (which virtually does not exist on any par even close to a project like SOCIAL SEND). I'm disappointed so far which everything transpired with this altogether fresh project (it's a mess), but the framework is here to do what it's supposed to do, so all i can do is hope and pray that it takes off soon and on our original terms.   Undecided Undecided Undecided
korm

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:27:40 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 06:40:37 PM by korm

Seems like GRAFT right now the most profitable coin to mine (difficulty dropped a lot).

1Kh/s leads to $3.52 per day.

Sample configs and supported mining apps for graft after V8 hardfork (height 65110 in about a day) can be found there: https://graft.miner.rocks/#getting_started

Are you nuts?  Difficulty is through the roof due to the hash attacks.

if you have not seen 8 MH, it does not mean that someone has gone mad Cheesy

Updating network and forking require all participants in the network to update their node/client .
This is no easy thing to do and communicate , one must allow sufficient time to allow all participant to update/upgrade.
Without proper notice and time it can cause more harm then good.

In regard to that attack , yes we noticed .
The asic attacks is the reason we released 1.1.1 which allowed for a much sooner fork . ( Old fork height 67850 vs  New fork height 65510 ) .
As you can see above the team is in-tune to the evolving situation and responding accordingly .

Thanks

I think you need to move another hundred or one and a half blocks. 20-30 blocks per day is not serious.
Or we will wait another month.
Even if someone can not reconfigure on time - in any case, no one mine. It's useless
muffinman1552

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

also, wth happened to the ico investors? didnt they buy coin at 25 cents per share. wtf? it's barely like 2 cents right now on the market. who the hell wrote these market parameters? it was stated (always a bad sign from developers) that market price should be 32 cents by the time it reaches the exchange. Maybe it was just too early? How were they proposing that the new target price be reached? are these guys just scam artists with a good practical idea? where the hell did their math come from, because it's not making up well so early in the game.
muffinman1552

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:09:08 PM

[/quote]

I think you need to move another hundred or one and a half blocks. 20-30 blocks per day is not serious.
Even if someone can not reconfigure on time - in any case, no one mine. It's useless

[/quote]

pre-mined projects with proof of stake have been working wonders on basic networks. if you could get enough POS terminals in say a few walmarts running node, then the issue no longer exists, but then how practical is an outlook like that? I like that this project is entirely in our hands, but i feel like there are no safety nets or firm foundation yet provided on the part of our dev team. I need more proof that the dev team is really making strides right now (even if it is so early in the game). The best thing that can happen this year, is a smooth transition into a more feasible project that has every road block worked out before hand. A coin worth no less than 75 cents by December would be tantamount to showing up this project for a bare minimum of it's worth. The only way that this can happen is for everyone to get cracking on a desktop wallet that is more groundbreaking than your average core clone, and for our developers to smooth out the block chain and set up a roadmap for keeping the entire network on par with really supporting a massive network with serious development in mind. This concept is a golden pitch, but everything that we're working with in terms of a product is bronze or worse right now. There is some serious restructuring in order to make this whole market and the technologies involved to thrive.   Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

also, wth happened to the ico investors? didnt they buy coin at 25 cents per share. wtf? it's barely like 2 cents right now on the market. who the hell wrote these market parameters? it was stated (always a bad sign from developers) that market price should be 32 cents by the time it reaches the exchange. Maybe it was just too early? How were they proposing that the new target price be reached? are these guys just scam artists with a good practical idea? where the hell did their math come from, because it's not making up well so early in the game.

ICO investors have each received an email which will make them "whole"
If you are an ICO investor and have not received an email , then please email to info@graft.network
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

[/quote]

pre-mined projects with proof of stake have been working wonders on basic networks. if you could get enough POS terminals in say a few walmarts running node, then the issue no longer exists, but then how practical is an outlook like that? I like that this project is entirely in our hands, but i feel like there are no safety nets or firm foundation yet provided on the part of our dev team. I need more proof that the dev team is really making strides right now (even if it is so early in the game). The best thing that can happen this year, is a smooth transition into a more feasible project that has every road block worked out before hand. A coin worth no less than 75 cents by December would be tantamount to showing up this project for a bare minimum of it's worth. The only way that this can happen is for everyone to get cracking on a desktop wallet that is more groundbreaking than your average core clone, and for our developers to smooth out the block chain and set up a roadmap for keeping the entire network on par with really supporting a massive network with serious development in mind. This concept is a golden pitch, but everything that we're working with in terms of a product is bronze or worse right now. There is some serious restructuring in order to make this whole market and the technologies involved to thrive.   Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
[/quote]

Like this ?
https://www.graft.network/paymentterminals/verifone/
muffinman1552

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

[/quote]

Like this ?
https://www.graft.network/paymentterminals/verifone/
[/quote]

This is a good step and as a small business owner, it's not only feasible, but natural to use this option in an area where crypt o investments are dime a dozen, however im also thinking on a scale that appeals to franchising, which normally has POS machines that operate on a very settled basis on an endogenous program. How could this technology be included as a payment option for say a subway franchise? there are franchise businesses that cover several chains and dozens of locations in certain districts and the included option for crypt o payments should be simple and easy to book revenue. Another concern is the stability (and marginal gain) for keeping an asset in Graft tokens. IF I were to provide employees of my business with sample of tokens in order to give them a share of our value, I would need to know that the asset that I'm using as a security for my employees is not only fungible, but worthwhile to consider as an investment. I would proudly consider accepting crypt o payments given the vitality of this project as not only a user friendly experience, but also a practical means of transaction and economic business.
Atomicc

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

Do You have any info about network problem or We has to wait until July for 65110 forkblock....
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: