Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 11:31:58 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84359 times)
HashPoW

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

Discord group?
Sorry, no discord group.
Telegram: https://t.me/GraftNet
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Graft
ddthoa

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:38:19 AM

I want to built a supernode, anyone has document or experience, please help me.
Abies

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:49:50 AM

I want to built a supernode, anyone has document or experience, please help me.
Not, yet. See below roadmap.

https://www.graft.network/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/roadmap0.4-2018.png
malhuis

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

Guys,

What's the story with your network hashrate ? You show it to be at circa 17M/hs on your site. That is also more or less what all the pools reflect. Thing is, I could only find about 5 or 6 active pools which include Cryptoknight pool, Luckypool, Spacepool, Graftpool.net, Graft Community Pool and then off course Hashvault.

Of them all, Hashvault has the highest hash rate at around 3M/hs, the rest of them are ALL BELOW 1M/hs. . . So where is the hashrate coming from ? I do not see solo miners mining at +-10M/hs to be very honest, because then you would have a serious problem in that your network is owned by a handfull of miners. So what is the story then ? Are you guys mining yourselves or what would the reason be for this ?

This seems to coincide with the fact that your coin price is suddenly having a upward spike, which makes this even more suspicious looking. I like this coin and have been mining it for a long time, these facts bother me though and I would dearly like to know what the story is.

Thank you.

thindboy82

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

when i try to send getting this error belo in picture.please help.

https://i.imgur.com/e7iFhT7.png
HashPoW

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

Guys,

What's the story with your network hashrate ? You show it to be at circa 17M/hs on your site. That is also more or less what all the pools reflect. Thing is, I could only find about 5 or 6 active pools which include Cryptoknight pool, Luckypool, Spacepool, Graftpool.net, Graft Community Pool and then off course Hashvault.

Of them all, Hashvault has the highest hash rate at around 3M/hs, the rest of them are ALL BELOW 1M/hs. . . So where is the hashrate coming from ? I do not see solo miners mining at +-10M/hs to be very honest, because then you would have a serious problem in that your network is owned by a handfull of miners. So what is the story then ? Are you guys mining yourselves or what would the reason be for this ?

This seems to coincide with the fact that your coin price is suddenly having a upward spike, which makes this even more suspicious looking. I like this coin and have been mining it for a long time, these facts bother me though and I would dearly like to know what the story is.

Thank you.

Many people with large mining operations, and people who use nicehash for extended periods of time, setup their own private pools so they don't have to share block rewards with other miners on public pools. That doesn't necessarily mean that it is one or two miners. There are likely many large miners who have been drawn to this project recently since the network has been stable. It is often the most profitable cryptonight coin to mine and it also has the most potential for growth with the market cap being bottomed out for a while. The high "hidden" hashrate didnt appear all at once, so I doubt that it is just a "handfull of miners". Much of the network hashrate was from private pools even when the network was at 8 MH/s. It has grown faster since the news of Verifone POS terminal certification, which also seems to have been the catalyst for the price increase. It didn't take very much BTC to buy up half of the orderbook on Tradeogre and drive the price up. That is just a result of low liquidity.
Im not really sure what your suspicion is, but the higher network hashrate is good for the network and it has no correlation at all with a price increase.
HashPoW

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

when i try to send getting this error belo in picture.please help.

https://i.imgur.com/e7iFhT7.png
A note about wallets: Mobile and desktop wallets connect to remote nodes/servers. Some users are experiencing connection errors or internal server errors when trying to send GRFT from these wallets. The only "fix" for this is to try again until it works. The CLI wallets run a local node on your PC, so you will NOT experience any connection or server errors. I recommend the CLI wallet so you don't have to rely on remote nodes/servers.
GRAFT CLI Wallets: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3f08lgk3zn6gm0w/AACP2RT2uDqdeMlPJxbhGNL1a/Wallets?dl=0
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

that soon everyone can pay with graft where traders accept it through verifone terminals as soon as supernodes are released  and this also confirms that team is serious about their project
graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:07:25 PM

https://www.graft.network/2018/05/11/graft-development-status-update-may-2018/

GRAFT DEVELOPMENT STATUS UPDATE MAY 2018

It’s time for another status update! Y’all are busy people, so let’s not waste any time and get right to the point.
Payment Apps

Let’s start from really good news – our Merchant Marketplace app just received certification from Verifone – big step towards GRAFT acceptance by brick-and-mortar merchants and a product of 6 months long development cycle in close communication with Verifone. We are working on improving this application as well as building apps for other major players in the area of hardware payment terminals such as Ingenico.

Also, we just started designing the online shopping cart integrations – the first implementation is going to be an integration with Shopify, one of the most popular online store platforms. While it’s not within GRAFT’s charter to produce all the integrations, we take it upon ourselves to provide reference integrations with few leading platforms, paving the way for the independent software developers to take GRAFT to all other platforms.

Blockchain

It’s not a big secret that GRAFT has been forked from Monero – in order to be able to reuse the best (as of today) implementation of Cryptonote protocol, which is the most secure blockchain protocol so far, at least for people who care about their privacy. The idea was (and still is!) to take the open source Cryptonote technology and use it as a tier-1 foundation of the future 2-tier application platform, when the 2nd tier consists of the network of full supernodes (please read the white paper for more details). So the GRAFT dev team was supposed to be mostly focused on design and implementation of the tier 2 from the beginning. Unfortunately, sometimes our plans diverge reality in unpredictable ways, and we admit that it was naive assumption. Instead of working on core development tasks, significant part of the team had to address several problems caused by network difficulty and timestamp manipulation attacks. As a result, we switched to more efficient difficulty adjustment algorithm, which is already used by a few other blockchains, and even managed to improve it. We also followed the majority of Cryptonote community and implemented ASIC-resistant code.

We appreciate a concrete help we receive from the community, including individual contributors zawy12 and jagerman – thank you guys! It’s also worth mentioning that our full time core dev team has been growing as well – we have added two senior core developers and project/product manager.

We are working on another potential modification – Cryptonote Heavy hash algorithm. Although the code change is ready, we are still testing, and haven’t made a final decision when (if at all) to switch to Heavy. We continue monitoring the situation in order to find the best time for changes that require major network update.

Real Time Authorizations (RTA)

Our top-most development priority right now is RTA and we’ve been hard at work doing the R&D and laying the foundation to meet our delivery timeframes. For those of you who are interested in details, here is the “10,000 foot view” of RTA – simplistic, optimistic sequence diagram of the RTA flow: Note that every line of text in this diagram correspondents to hundreds or even thousands of lines of the source code, so this diagram just demonstrates interactions between the main players, without going deeply into the details such as auth sample selection, fee distribution, message broadcasting, etc. We are working on various modules of the RTA so we could compile the full picture: supernode-ng server framework, porting DAPI/business logic into a new framework, and authorization sample communication, which includes both super-fast UDP-based direct communication protocol (for “urgent” messages) and “unhurried” protocol (for regular message transmissions) based on existing P2P implementation.

CryptoFind

Although CryptoFind was not designed to be the core product, its popularity recently skyrocketed, and so now we cannot imagine GRAFT without CryptoFind, which becomes the most comprehensive worldwide database of businesses that accept crypto. We have implemented some new features and improvements in CryptoFind since the last update: added a text search function, which allows you to find nearby points by name or type (cafe, store, refueling, etc.), enhanced the user interface, and created statistics page.

Network Monitoring

Also we are internally monitoring multiple parameters of GRAFT servers using special tools such as CloudWatch and Nagios, we thought that the community should be able to know about the basic status (“up/down”) in real time as well, without the need to ask and repeat the same questions on forums. So we have created a simple public network status monitoring page – don’t forget to check it out!

Happy Grafting!
proffe14

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

It’s time for another status update! Y’all are busy people, so let’s not waste any time and get right to the point.
Payment Apps

Let’s start from really good news – our Merchant Marketplace app just received certification from Verifone – big step towards GRAFT acceptance by brick-and-mortar merchants and a product of 6 months long development cycle in close communication with Verifone. We are working on improving this application as well as building apps for other major players in the area of hardware payment terminals such as Ingenico.

Also, we just started designing the online shopping cart integrations – the first implementation is going to be an integration with Shopify, one of the most popular online store platforms. While it’s not within GRAFT’s charter to produce all the integrations, we take it upon ourselves to provide reference integrations with few leading platforms, paving the way for the independent software developers to take GRAFT to all other platforms.

Blockchain

It’s not a big secret that GRAFT has been forked from Monero – in order to be able to reuse the best (as of today) implementation of Cryptonote protocol, which is the most secure blockchain protocol so far, at least for people who care about their privacy. The idea was (and still is!) to take the open source Cryptonote technology and use it as a tier-1 foundation of the future 2-tier application platform, when the 2nd tier consists of the network of full supernodes (please read the white paper for more details). So the GRAFT dev team was supposed to be mostly focused on design and implementation of the tier 2 from the beginning. Unfortunately, sometimes our plans diverge reality in unpredictable ways, and we admit that it was naive assumption. Instead of working on core development tasks, significant part of the team had to address several problems caused by network difficulty and timestamp manipulation attacks. As a result, we switched to more efficient difficulty adjustment algorithm, which is already used by a few other blockchains, and even managed to improve it. We also followed the majority of Cryptonote community and implemented ASIC-resistant code.

We appreciate a concrete help we receive from the community, including individual contributors zawy12 and jagerman – thank you guys! It’s also worth mentioning that our full time core dev team has been growing as well – we have added two senior core developers and project/product manager.

We are working on another potential modification – Cryptonote Heavy hash algorithm. Although the code change is ready, we are still testing, and haven’t made a final decision when (if at all) to switch to Heavy. We continue monitoring the situation in order to find the best time for changes that require major network update.

Our top-most development priority right now is RTA and we’ve been hard at work doing the R&D and laying the foundation to meet our delivery timeframes. For those of you who are interested in details, here is the “10,000 foot view” of RTA – simplistic, optimistic sequence diagram of the RTA flow: Note that every line of text in this diagram correspondents to hundreds or even thousands of lines of the source code, so this diagram just demonstrates interactions between the main players, without going deeply into the details such as auth sample selection, fee distribution, message broadcasting, etc. We are working on various modules of the RTA so we could compile the full picture: supernode-ng server framework, porting DAPI/business logic into a new framework, and authorization sample communication, which includes both super-fast UDP-based direct communication protocol (for “urgent” messages) and “unhurried” protocol (for regular message transmissions) based on existing P2P implementation.

CryptoFind

Although CryptoFind was not designed to be the core product, its popularity recently skyrocketed, and so now we cannot imagine GRAFT without CryptoFind, which becomes the most comprehensive worldwide database of businesses that accept crypto. We have implemented some new features and improvements in CryptoFind since the last update: added a text search function, which allows you to find nearby points by name or type (cafe, store, refueling, etc.), enhanced the user interface, and created statistics page.

Network Monitoring

Also we are internally monitoring multiple parameters of GRAFT servers using special tools such as CloudWatch and Nagios, we thought that the community should be able to know about the basic status (“up/down”) in real time as well, without the need to ask and repeat the same questions on forums. So we have created a simple public network status monitoring page – don’t forget to check it out!

Happy Grafting!
This is good news, but I think it's better to switch to heavy. And how are things with the exchange will be new or not?
Abies

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

I see still some diff manipulation from a private pool.

https://graft.observer/

Can we make only registered pools get blocks from the next hardfork?

I think solo-mining is meaningless now.
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

Graft will be a means of future payment transactions, very profitable buyers and sellers, many nice features in it. Although there are many credit card produck like that, but the Graft card is better.
saobang1938

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up rapidly Wink
fher98

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

Hello,

How many graft for the supernodes or different versions of nodes? (is not on the main post)

thanks
50,000 grft

Thanks, also read that there are different versions of a node, do they need the same amount?
Here is the white paper: https://www.graft.network/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Graft-White-Paper-2.2-draft.pdf
Info about supernodes starts on page 14.

Thanks! Read the original then the second one... This new one should be posted all over, at leas in the main post.. thanks again!

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
mach123coin

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

Discord group?

There is a telegram channel for the block chain discussion,  and a mining channel.

https://t.me/GraftNet

and mining related info here:

https://t.me/GraftMiningGroup

muffinman1552

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

666 1 kings 10:14 the last coin you will ever own, the exchange and the app. everything involved.
DidiCrypto

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

Payment Apps

Blockchain

CryptoFind

Network Monitoring

Happy Grafting!

Why in CryptoFind there is no insertion function - to enter 106 characters - it's not real. When can I send tokens from the application to my wallet?  Sad
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

Development update contains useful information which shows some good achievements in getting recognition of application. It seems that not being available on good exchanges is cause of lack volume. Project is full of potential and team is working continuously but it needs time. I have picked up some already.
Cramsmith

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

I am holding Aeon for ages...but it is being driven by the Asic's these days and there is no re-base forseen in the near future. Meanwhile i will turn my attention to other good Cryptonight coins like Graft and Masari. So, where i can buy some ?
HashPoW

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

I am holding Aeon for ages...but it is being driven by the Asic's these days and there is no re-base forseen in the near future. Meanwhile i will turn my attention to other good Cryptonight coins like Graft and Masari. So, where i can buy some ?
You can buy GRFT on stocks.exchange or Tradeogre.com. Most of the volume is at Tradeogre.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: