Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84353 times)
Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

Since wallet version 1.6.3 i have a problem with wallet (now i'm using the last 1.8.0 in win 10 x64).

When i click to open wallet, its show up and close in few seconds, so for its work again i need to reinstall+restart pc+open with admin user.

Anybody knows whats the problem  Huh

Is there any other users who experience this ?

Ye! Analog...

I hope I'm not wasting my time in cryptofind? When do you plan to withdraw to the wallet from the application? Do not ever again ask!

Why do you ignore my questions? Huh

I would like to know that too. Thank you!
zot57

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:48:13 AM

Wallets not working. Can't write or paste grft address for send.
Update wallet to version 1.8.0

How to update? do I uninstall the previous version? I don't see a backup option for this wallet, how to do a backup?
HashPoW

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

Wallets not working. Can't write or paste grft address for send.
Update wallet to version 1.8.0

How to update? do I uninstall the previous version? I don't see a backup option for this wallet, how to do a backup?
If it’s a mobile wallet then just update like any other app. On desktop, just download and install latest version. It should automatically replace the previous version.
The only backup you need is the mnemonic seed. You should have your mnemonic saved somewhere for safekeeping already, but if you don’t then go to settings>show mnemonic password. Write it down or save it somewhere.
zot57

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

Where can I see in wallet history of payments/transactions? windows version.
Goliaph

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

Join our Graft pool!
Awesome effort and profit  =)

https://graft.dark-mine.su

only 0.77% fee.
Server located in Germany.
All usefull features such as:
-worker statistics
-direct mining (integrated and payment ID support)
-market info (calculator with current estimated profit)
-miner config generator
-configurable minimal payout (default 10 GRFT)
-eng/rus telegram/discord support

Stable, DDoS protected and miner-friendly.

https://t.me/darkminepools  <<--- Telegram support
https://discord.gg/Zt6Kjqp <<--- Discord support / mining tweaks
bisti

Activity: 194

View Profile
⇾ bisti
June 10, 2018, 02:32:40 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 02:43:48 PM by bisti

I have few questions for GRAFT TEAM since here they can't delete posts and ban people for asking questions - like they do on reddit page:

1) why isnt there official announcement about team planing to give ICO buyers huge airdrop, if price stays as low as now? There are rumors ICO buyers got email that team will give them 6x airdrop since price is now 6x lower than in presale. Shouldnt investors know that market will be flooded with hundreds of millions of coins?

2) when is that airdrop going to happen?

3) what was number of coins sold during ICO and where will  airdrop bonus come from? If there was like 100 millions coins sold during ICO, where will 600 million coins airdrop come from?

4) was network under some kind of attack? During last cca 10 days there was about 10 million coins mined. I dont think thats normal for 4 cents coin.

5) why arent there any possible dates about updates, there is absolutely zero knowledge about future of this project, not a single update on pages like coinmarketcal or tothemoon, no idea when will ANYTHING be ready or launched, absolutely nothing about exchanges. Do you think thats normal behaviour toward investors or potential investors?

6) doesnt SEC worry you since this is exact bullsh*t with your airdrop, that they want to stop in crypto?

7) why was my questions deleted from reddit page and I got banned for asking those questions?
baoacae

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

sensible results
 Good luck devs!
muffinman1552

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:38:02 PM

I have few questions for GRAFT TEAM since here they can't delete posts and ban people for asking questions - like they do on reddit page:

1) why isnt there official announcement about team planing to give ICO buyers huge airdrop, if price stays as low as now? There are rumors ICO buyers got email that team will give them 6x airdrop since price is now 6x lower than in presale. Shouldnt investors know that market will be flooded with hundreds of millions of coins?

3) what was number of coins sold during ICO and where will  airdrop bonus come from? If there was like 100 millions coins sold during ICO, where will 600 million coins airdrop come from?

4) was network under some kind of attack? During last cca 10 days there was about 10 million coins mined. I dont think thats normal for 4 cents coin.

5) why arent there any possible dates about updates, there is absolutely zero knowledge about future of this project, not a single update on pages like coinmarketcal or tothemoon, no idea when will ANYTHING be ready or launched, absolutely nothing about exchanges. Do you think thats normal behaviour toward investors or potential investors?

6) doesnt SEC worry you since this is exact bullsh*t with your airdrop, that they want to stop in crypto?

7) why was my questions deleted from reddit page and I got banned for asking those questions?

we all want answers to these questions, and that includes non ico members of the community.
Threenigma

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

+1
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

I'm not an ICO buyer, but I'm a miner supporting the network, and I'd like also to see all the mentioned questions above answered

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
HashPoW

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

1)2)3) there was no announcement about the airdrop because it is very unlikely to happen, and the effect on circulating supply is expected to be minimal if it does happen. The airdrop will occur in December if the exchange price has not reached the ICO price at any time before then. The airdrop amount will only be enough to make up the difference between the ICO price and the exchange price in December. If the airdrop is necessary, it will consist of unsold ICO coins. There were only about 22,000,000 coins sold in the ICO. The price of GRFT is expected to reach the ICO price by December or at least be close enough to make this a non-issue. There are significant milestones and new exchange listings coming before then.

4) current emission is over 1 million per day. That’s normal. You can look at the emission curve on the front page of this thread.

5) there are updates every time that there is something to update. Supernode release and Cryptopia exchange listing were recently added to coinmarketcal by a community member. That’s how that works. If you want updates shared on 3rd party websites then you have to add them. Those types of websites rely on community submissions. The GRAFT team is not responsible for adding updates to everyone’s favorite websites. The team posts official updates on the blog, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, and here. If you don’t see the updates then you aren’t looking for them. You can also subscribe to the mailing list on the website so you’ll receive an email every time an update is posted to the blog.

6) GRFT is not a security. The GRAFT project does not have investors or shareholders. You’ve never been led to believe otherwise.

7) you didn’t post “questions” on Reddit. You basically just threw a rage-quit temper tantrum and shared a lot of fud on the way out. I then reviewed all of your posts and comments on r/graft and saw that every single one of them was derogatory. This raises questions about the real motive for your posts. In any case, hostility, fud, and any toxic behavior that could be detrimental to the GRAFT project are not welcome in the GRAFT community.
Questions are fine, tirades are not.
Intiovine

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

The idea will be fortunate! Good luck fellows.
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

The community likes to have active devs, it feels good to have some answers/ developments in the way

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

6) GRFT is not a security. The GRAFT project does not have investors or shareholders. You’ve never been led to believe otherwise.

LOL, authorities don't care about what you claimed during ICO sale. If you claim "not a security" on a website it does not mean that it is not a security in fact.
IMO you all are just a bunch of ignorants who don't really understand (yet) what you all did last winter.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

1)2)3) there was no announcement about the airdrop because it is very unlikely to happen, and the effect on circulating supply is expected to be minimal if it does happen. The airdrop will occur in December if the exchange price has not reached the ICO price at any time before then. The airdrop amount will only be enough to make up the difference between the ICO price and the exchange price in December. If the airdrop is necessary, it will consist of unsold ICO coins. There were only about 22,000,000 coins sold in the ICO. The price of GRFT is expected to reach the ICO price by December or at least be close enough to make this a non-issue. There are significant milestones and new exchange listings coming before then.

4) current emission is over 1 million per day. That’s normal. You can look at the emission curve on the front page of this thread.

5) there are updates every time that there is something to update. Supernode release and Cryptopia exchange listing were recently added to coinmarketcal by a community member. That’s how that works. If you want updates shared on 3rd party websites then you have to add them. Those types of websites rely on community submissions. The GRAFT team is not responsible for adding updates to everyone’s favorite websites. The team posts official updates on the blog, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, and here. If you don’t see the updates then you aren’t looking for them. You can also subscribe to the mailing list on the website so you’ll receive an email every time an update is posted to the blog.

7) you didn’t post “questions” on Reddit. You basically just threw a rage-quit temper tantrum and shared a lot of fud on the way out. I then reviewed all of your posts and comments on r/graft and saw that every single one of them was derogatory. This raises questions about the real motive for your posts. In any case, hostility, fud, and any toxic behavior that could be detrimental to the GRAFT project are not welcome in the GRAFT community.
Questions are fine, tirades are not.

I actually heard about the airdrop the first time. Was that something like a guarantee at the time of the ICO ? or just a very generous idea from the team ? Is there going to be an official statement from the team addressing the issue? some rumors aren't the best thing, since its designated to generate FUD in the future.  I would expect GRAFT to reach higher level since the team is doing a great work and the cryptopia listing or the super nodes are good milestones. But you have to keep in mind that the market is strongly depending on bitcoin and the overall sentiment. It might get hard to reach new highs in a year long bear market
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

I actually heard about the airdrop the first time. Was that something like a guarantee at the time of the ICO ? or just a very generous idea from the team ? Is there going to be an official statement from the team addressing the issue? some rumors aren't the best thing, since its designated to generate FUD in the future.  I would expect GRAFT to reach higher level since the team is doing a great work and the cryptopia listing or the super nodes are good milestones. But you have to keep in mind that the market is strongly depending on bitcoin and the overall sentiment. It might get hard to reach new highs in a year long bear market

Best this team can do is to burn this damned extra stash instead of airdropping it.
LordSoylent

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

I've looked thru the ANN and some other places but I don't see the requirements for the Supernodes. Can we get that information added to the Header post so its readily available rather than trying to search all the forms of social media I dont care to do?
muffinman1552

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

Are there any sentiments toward this ? ? ?
I see that Social Send has begun integration and interaction with multi coin support.
TRADEOGRE IS A LIMITED APPLICATION although perfectly useful to its own right and generous with airdrops.
I need a new compute with better processing output and the option to trade several concurrent markets at once.
https://www.blocknet.co/block-dx/
Threenigma

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

I've looked thru the ANN and some other places but I don't see the requirements for the Supernodes. Can we get that information added to the Header post so its readily available rather than trying to search all the forms of social media I dont care to do?

https://www.graft.network/supernode-table/

tier1: 50k
tier2: 90k
tier3: 150k
tier4: 250k
graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:47:21 AM

NEW ELEMENT OF GRAFT ECOSYSTEM – PAYOUT TOKEN

https://www.graft.network/2018/06/07/introducing_payout_token/
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: