Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Triaconta Bundles is launched! Its Coinbase Bundle on steroids!  (Read 29387 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 07:07:14 PM

With the next week coming im sue we will get closer to the first goal, the market is recovering, so im more people will looking at projects to drops their gains.
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:13:26 PM

Crypto Diamonds in Telegram published Coin Brief about the CombiCoin. Smiley
It is also available now in the Telegram group of the CombiCoin.
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:37:16 AM

Whats the reason of not having a true asset backed coin (considering most of Cryptos cannot be termed as Asset as they are not qualified as securities or stakes backed or something backed by physical or real value)  in your list of top 30 coins ?
What do you mean by "true asset"? Gold, silver, oil?
Yes, asset in its real term means backed by something physically. Like Digix Gold token, ZenGold token which is backed by pure Gold in physical form.

I think matching precious metals is against the nature of krypto. There is a certain amount of money in dollars in gold. This applies in other countries' currincies as well. But i think this is not applicable in krypto

I dont think there is any limitations in crypto as long as people and businesses are ready to adopt them. For the worldwide adoption definitely some of the assets might not be possible in this case you have to go by country to Country basis.
Like Russia and Middle east you can target for Oil/Gas, Africa you can target for precious stones and minerals etc. So this will atleast give a platform to start with and thereafter if its successful more people will jump in.

Any project can be started small and then expanded. This helps in stable growth and better adoption worldwide.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
shade_wrath

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:38:48 AM

Combicoin will be developing a semi-autonomous trading software which will need human intervention to confirm all transactions.
Considering major part i.e. 90%+ of all your ICO collection is going to Asset backing, what stopped you from developing a prototype to display the functionality of your trading software which I assume is used to make sure there is balance between Combicoin and Assets its based on?
Hello Combicoin team, I would like to know your reply on this point as well. It was one of my query posted earlier. Thank you.

freqenqerf

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:07:39 AM

I think matching precious metals is against the nature of krypto. There is a certain amount of money in dollars in gold. This applies in other countries' currincies as well. But i think this is not applicable in krypto

I dont think there is any limitations in crypto as long as people and businesses are ready to adopt them. For the worldwide adoption definitely some of the assets might not be possible in this case you have to go by country to Country basis.
Like Russia and Middle east you can target for Oil/Gas, Africa you can target for precious stones and minerals etc. So this will atleast give a platform to start with and thereafter if its successful more people will jump in.

Any project can be started small and then expanded. This helps in stable growth and better adoption worldwide.
I believe that in the future this is quite possible. The team has already written that after the launch of the CombiCoin, they will consider the possibility of developing other coins. I think the launch and maintenance of the CombiCoin will provide a lot of useful information for future developments.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:44:30 AM

Latest information from the site:
1,312,465$
USD Raised

Wink

Could you list your competitors, and what distinguishes you from them?
I suppose, competitors are Iconomi, Taas, and some others. But they have a different idea and realization.
Maybe, such a comparison would be useful, although I have no idea what the criteria for comparison can be. Can you tell the team what exactly interests you?
SMF0119 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:13:31 AM

Could you list your competitors, and what distinguishes you from them?
I suppose, competitors are Iconomi, Taas, and some others. But they have a different idea and realization.
Maybe, such a comparison would be useful, although I have no idea what the criteria for comparison can be. Can you tell the team what exactly interests you?

Iconomi is indeed a competitor. Major differences are that we are actively managing the assets to diversify the risks. Also we do not charge an entry,exit or management fee. We include the top 30, others have a more limited selection with a higher weight on BTC and ETH. CombiCoin diversifies evenly across the top 30.

To buy the top 30 yourself you will need to use multiple wallets and exchanges. With CombiCoin it is just one transaction.
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:21:23 AM

Combicoin will be developing a semi-autonomous trading software which will need human intervention to confirm all transactions.
Considering major part i.e. 90%+ of all your ICO collection is going to Asset backing, what stopped you from developing a prototype to display the functionality of your trading software which I assume is used to make sure there is balance between Combicoin and Assets its based on?
Hello Combicoin team, I would like to know your reply on this point as well. It was one of my query posted earlier. Thank you.

91%+ will be used for the assets backing CombiCoin. If we did not do this then we would have an ICO for only the development of the software, which did not make sense to us.

We already developed similar software for the power exchanges epex spot and Nord Pool spot. This software is already making thousands of trades using the same mechanisms that will also be in our exchange software.

We launched our ICO to buy assets and Launch CombiCoin but also to raise funds to realize the automatic exchange software. We decided to use the ICO raise the funds for the development and in return share 50% of the profit with our ICO investors through the TRIA tokens. Development requires investment.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:45:07 AM

91%+ will be used for the assets backing CombiCoin. If we did not do this then we would have an ICO for only the development of the software, which did not make sense to us.
That is why in the whitepaper it is written that the more funds will be raised, during ICO the more percent will be used to backing the CombiCoin?
E.g.
2000000 raised - 91 persent backing.
More raised - more persent backing.
ARV2

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:32:20 PM

To what extent is CombiCoin regulated by Dutch regulator (AFM)?
SMF0119 (OP)

Co-founder Triaconta

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:37:28 PM

To what extent is CombiCoin regulated by Dutch regulator (AFM)?

Cryptocurrencies currently aren't regulated by the AFM. Also we will not work with Comissions and such. The transaction we provide is a simple one for 10 USD you buy 1 CombiCoin and 1 TRIA token. Therefore we aren't in their scope as of yet.

If the AFM decides to regulate what we are doing we will comply.

K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:50:51 PM

i have read it. Nice reportage. I think it is good if everybody who is interested in the coin will give a look on it.

kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:03:14 PM

It was a nice interview. Nice development for more people to hear and invest. Soft cap is not important now have to push hard cap Smiley

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:13:21 PM

https://medium.com/@CombiCoin/combicoin-tria-token-50-profit-share-807eeec6c2c4

Another article. Now from Don. Read and enjoy. Wink
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:24:17 PM

The first six months of 2017 the top 30 grew with 1200%, in the same period Bitcoin grew with 200%.  Explains why this project makes sense

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:28:59 PM

The first six months of 2017 the top 30 grew with 1200%, in the same period Bitcoin grew with 200%.  Explains why this project makes sense
Diversification of risks. Bitcoin, like other coins, also falls well, as it grows. Wink
Or do you mean something else?
K-

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:08:36 PM

Thank you Don for your article. I have enjoyed it.

In how many days we will receive the tokens after the ico end?

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:23:43 AM

Thank you Don for your article. I have enjoyed it.

In how many days we will receive the tokens after the ico end?

This should happen between 1st and 15th of October. The 15th the tokens will be available for trade on the exchanges.
freqenqerf

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:07:59 AM

It was a nice interview. Nice development for more people to hear and invest. Soft cap is not important now have to push hard cap Smiley

For those who do not use Telegram:

https://imgur.com/a/zgcdx

https://imgur.com/a/v8mcE
shade_wrath

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:22:32 AM

We already developed similar software for the power exchanges epex spot and Nord Pool spot. This software is already making thousands of trades using the same mechanisms that will also be in our exchange software.

We launched our ICO to buy assets and Launch CombiCoin but also to raise funds to realize the automatic exchange software. We decided to use the ICO raise the funds for the development and in return share 50% of the profit with our ICO investors through the TRIA tokens. Development requires investment.
Okay, noted! This provides more information on your strategy and the need for ICO. Software development is equally important as the balance of assets and Combicoin will rely on it. TRIA as you mentioned before is just for profit sharing.
I agree development requires investment but purchasing of asset with 91%+ of ICO is just considered as stocking or stockpiling. Will there be any visibility of Assets bought and address on which it is stored? Any real-time balance monitoring which displays the amount of asset stored at different addresses?
How you will convince investors that the amount generated by ICO is safe and secured and not used for trading activities?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: