Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【PIRL】【nPOS】【Validator - Nominator 】【Substrate based】【IPFS Masternode】  (Read 142194 times)
goccat

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:12:41 AM

Not sure how this was a "Fair Launch" considering the majority of the population wasn't targeted because of NO COMPILED WINDOWS wallet available for download. If the majority of the population don't know how to compile the windows wallet and the Dev did not provide one why is this FAIR?

Sure the linux wallet was made available for download 10-20 mins after launch, it wasn't even ready on the countdown...no comment from the Dev with that?

Personally I downloaded and compiled the win wallet, had my address but on principle alone stopped mining and won't be doing back, it's my choice to do so.

And the Dev being a masternode and keeping 2/12...well do the math on that percentage he is pocketing from a failed 'FAIR' launch.

The Dev is getting some abuse over this, I don't agree with all the crap he is getting but he hasn't spoken up about what went wrong and that says something about integrity.  

Good luck to everyone and who knows if this is a shit coin or not. All I know is there is a lot of angry miners out there and I don't blame them. Not FAIR at all. You dev need to learn statistically what fair is.

Only statistically my opinion.

Now back to mining EOT....

This was one of the most fair launches I think I could have imagined. An entire slack full of people who had no idea where to obtain a wallet until the last second. Then the wallet was released, compiled, for both Linux and with Docker instructions for Windows users in the seconds after the go-live.

This launch was fair, it gave every enterprising individual who REALLY wanted to mine a chance to earn that early access privilege. If you couldn't get the wallet working, it was your fault.

This launch required that people work for it and as we saw tonight, more people would rather insult the dev and call them a faggot :eyeroll: because they didn't get spoonfed. The miners not getting in on the mining right now simply didn't have the drive to get in or didn't have the aptitude to make it work. I'm not the smartest guy around but I know when I see a rabid collection of shitty people and damn they came out tonight.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Story777

Activity: 78
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:20:24 AM

Not sure how this was a "Fair Launch" considering the majority of the population wasn't targeted because of NO COMPILED WINDOWS wallet available for download. If the majority of the population don't know how to compile the windows wallet and the Dev did not provide one why is this FAIR?

Sure the linux wallet was made available for download 10-20 mins after launch, it wasn't even ready on the countdown...no comment from the Dev with that?

Personally I downloaded and compiled the win wallet, had my address but on principle alone stopped mining and won't be doing back, it's my choice to do so.

And the Dev being a masternode and keeping 2/12...well do the math on that percentage he is pocketing from a failed 'FAIR' launch.

The Dev is getting some abuse over this, I don't agree with all the crap he is getting but he hasn't spoken up about what went wrong and that says something about integrity.  

Good luck to everyone and who knows if this is a shit coin or not. All I know is there is a lot of angry miners out there and I don't blame them. Not FAIR at all. You dev need to learn statistically what fair is.

This was one of the most fair launches I think I could have imagined. An entire slack full of people who had no idea where to obtain a wallet until the last second. Then the wallet was released, compiled, for both Linux and with Docker instructions for Windows users in the seconds after the go-live.

This launch was fair, it gave every enterprising individual who REALLY wanted to mine a chance to earn that early access privilege. If you couldn't get the wallet working, it was your fault.

This launch required that people work for it and as we saw tonight, more people would rather insult the dev and call them a faggot :eyeroll: because they didn't get spoonfed. The miners not getting in on the mining right now simply didn't have the drive to get in or didn't have the aptitude to make it work. I'm not the smartest guy around but I know when I see a rabid collection of shitty people and damn they came out tonight.

like I said, I did get the wallet going as I compiled it...this aint my first run, I've been doing this for a long time. On principle as I don't believe it was fair.... I won't be mining anymore.

Statistically for it to be fair then the majority of the population would have been targeted. That means most of the people who wanted to mine PIRL don't know how to compile the windows wallet...so STATISTICALLY speaking it's not FAIR as they were left to do it themselves without the knowledge or skill too.

You can disagree, but you missed my point. You are right about one thing tho, a lot of people are really shitty about it. Good on you for having the skills and knowledge, you are obviously not the majority. The minority are the ones who benefit so well done, but like I say not fair to the general population
k1bbles

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:21:13 AM

Oh please, this wasn't a good/fair launch.  I agree it wasn't "unfair" because of the lack of a windows wallet (although that was a bait and switch as the announcement said there was one).  It's unfair because it's ALL a bait and switch.  Announcement says windows wallet was available.  Nope.  Announcement said block reward was 12 coins.  Nope it's 10/2.  Oh and that 2 goes to a pair of private wallets controlled by the developer:
0x3c3467f4e69e558467cdc5fb241b1b5d5906c36d
0xe6923aec35a0bcbaad4a045923cbd61c75eb65d8

There's no definition of how much of the 2 is devfee, nor what the masternode requirements are.  I asked why they didn't just wait until the masternode code was ready and then hardfork: "we don't hardfork".  WTF?  That's the whole POINT of hardforking - so you can add major functionality.

Crypto only works when there's transparency.  Right now they are banking on miners greed to be in "early" on a coin and they are minting themselves a ton of coins in the process.  Specifically 6,675 coins a DAY assuming the 13 second block time finally kicks in by diff.  

THOSE are the reasons it's 'unfair'.

Bitrated user: k1bbles.
Story777

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:25:56 AM

Oh please, this wasn't a good/fair launch.  I agree it wasn't "unfair" because of the lack of a windows wallet (although that was a bait and switch as the announcement said there was one).  It's unfair because it's ALL a bait and switch.  Announcement says windows wallet was available.  Nope.  Announcement said block reward was 12 coins.  Nope it's 10/2.  Oh and that 2 goes to a pair of private wallets controlled by the developer:

There's no definition of how much of the 2 is devfee, nor what the masternode requirements are.  I asked why they didn't just wait until the masternode code was ready and then hardfork: "we don't hardfork".  WTF?  That's the whole POINT of hardforking - so you can add major functionality.

Crypto only works when there's transparency.  Right now they are banking on miners greed to be in "early" on a coin and they are minting themselves a ton of coins in the process.  Specifically 6,675 coins a DAY assuming the 13 second block time finally kicks in by diff.  

You said it better than I did! Completely agree.
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:34:05 AM

You said it better than I did! Completely agree.

I'll add that the ANN says masternodes are "3 to 6 months away".  So the dev is keeping 16% for at least 3 months, and maybe 6 months or more.  I'm open to explanations of why this is a good model for value to future buyers of the coin.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
pochy123

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:45:27 AM

ESTE ES U TUTORIAL PARA CREAR LA CARTERAEN WINDOWS

ESPERO K AYUDE

pirl-windows-amd64.exe console

Instrucción para lanzar una billetera en Windows.
https://github.com/pirl/pirl/releases/tag/1.0.0

5.Put .bat archivo en la misma carpeta, que ha creado antes 6.When el archivo .bat se inicia, la consola aparecerá

7.Wait para la sincronización completa no es necesario. Para crear su dirección, escriba este comando: personal.newAccount ("pass")

Este comando crea una cartera. En lugar de "contraseña", escriba su contraseña. Las citas deben ser escritas también.

Comandos adicionales:

* Para averiguar la dirección de su cartera, escriba:

web3.eth.accounts

La consola dará su dirección en verde.

* Para comprobar el saldo de su cartera, escriba lo siguiente:

1ª opción Huh

web3.fromWei (eth.getBalance (web3.eth.accounts
  • ), "ether")

2ª opción Huh

eth.getBalance ("wallet")
* Para abrir una cuenta para transacciones, escriba el comando siguiente:

personal.unlockAccount ("wallet", "pass", 300)

Después de ingresar este comando en caso de éxito console devolverá "True". Ahora puede enviar monedas de nuestra cartera.

* Para enviar monedas escribimos:

web3.eth.sendTransaction ({de: "SU DIRECCION", a: "DIRECCION DE DONDE ENVIAMOS MONEDAS", valor: web3.toWei (cantidad de monedas a enviar, "éter")}

Para abrir una cuenta para transacciones, escriba:

personal.unlockAccount ("WALLET", "CONTRASEÑA", 300)

Después de entrar en la consola, debe dar "true". Ahora podemos enviar monedas de nuestra cartera.

Para enviar monedas escribimos
:
web3.eth.sendTransaction ({de: "SU DIRECCION", a: "DIRECCION DE QUIEN SOMOS MONEDAS", valor: web3.toWei (recuento de monedas, "éter")}
neelcomputers

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:46:39 AM

fresh new pool

http://pirl.digitalpool.cc

fast payments
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:02:30 AM

LOL such a drama on 10+ pages. Dead coin, scam, no wallets, "unfair for majority of population"... Well, majority of popularion are dumb, ignorant and only know how to be spoon fed, that's a fact. FFS people, when i see someone with the hero member status asking for a miner for this (ETH based!) coin I wonder if any of his posts ever had any sense in them. No Windows wallet? Screw it, compiling a linux one only took me 10 minutes, and not long ago I knew absolutely nothing about *nix. There are instructions sitting in the open helping you to make your very own Windows wallet.  Pools? Read the thread, not just the ANN post. What else do you want?  No, I'm not saying if this coin is good, bad, or complete BS, I'm saying you came into crypto world for what, exactly - to be spoon fed so you can get an easy buck? Well GTFO and learn stuff, it might help you in the future. No one owes you jack.

allcryptominer

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:11:42 AM

LOL such a drama on 10+ pages. Dead coin, scam, no wallets, "unfair for majority of population"... Well, majority of popularion are dumb, ignorant and only know how to be spoon fed, that's a fact. FFS people, when i see someone with the hero member status asking for a miner for this (ETH based!) coin I wonder if any of his posts ener had any sense in them. No Windows wallet? Screw it, compiling a linux one only took me 10 minutes, and not long ago I knew absolutely nothing about *nix. There are instructions sitting in the open helping you to make your very own Windows wallet.  Pools? Read the thread, not just the ANN post. What else do you want?  No, I'm not saying if this coin is good, bad, or complete BS, I'm saying you came into crypto world for what, exactly - to be spoon fed so you can get an easy buck? Well GTFO and learn stuff, it might help you in the future. No one owes you jack.

The problem is not if we can compile a Linux wallet or not. They clearly stated that a windows wallet would be release at launch, do you see one? No, then shut up. They are only trying to fool poor guys like yourself.

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH PIRL COIN. COPY AND PAST SCAM COIN!
Story777

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:12:13 AM

LOL such a drama on 10+ pages. Dead coin, scam, no wallets, "unfair for majority of population"... Well, majority of popularion are dumb, ignorant and only know how to be spoon fed, that's a fact. FFS people, when i see someone with the hero member status asking for a miner for this (ETH based!) coin I wonder if any of his posts ener had any sense in them. No Windows wallet? Screw it, compiling a linux one only took me 10 minutes, and not long ago I knew absolutely nothing about *nix. There are instructions sitting in the open helping you to make your very own Windows wallet.  Pools? Read the thread, not just the ANN post. What else do you want?  No, I'm not saying if this coin is good, bad, or complete BS, I'm saying you came into crypto world for what, exactly - to be spoon fed so you can get an easy buck? Well GTFO and learn stuff, it might help you in the future. No one owes you jack.

I did see a lot of that happening as well...people echoing the same question when all the answers are sitting right in front of them. Very good point about Hero status asking...well...in my opinion questions with obvious answers. You indeed make a very good point!

Do some research first and stop piggy-backing on others. Im not changing my opinion of the fairness of the launch, it's just not a free ride!
pochy123

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:22:57 AM

LOL such a drama on 10+ pages. Dead coin, scam, no wallets, "unfair for majority of population"... Well, majority of popularion are dumb, ignorant and only know how to be spoon fed, that's a fact. FFS people, when i see someone with the hero member status asking for a miner for this (ETH based!) coin I wonder if any of his posts ever had any sense in them. No Windows wallet? Screw it, compiling a linux one only took me 10 minutes, and not long ago I knew absolutely nothing about *nix. There are instructions sitting in the open helping you to make your very own Windows wallet.  Pools? Read the thread, not just the ANN post. What else do you want?  No, I'm not saying if this coin is good, bad, or complete BS, I'm saying you came into crypto world for what, exactly - to be spoon fed so you can get an easy buck? Well GTFO and learn stuff, it might help you in the future. No one owes you jack.
total mente de acuerdo,,,esto es un acto de mesquinda y dajades ,,,,es una momeda solo para un grupo selectivo y excluyente...
Lisander

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:35:36 AM

total mente de acuerdo,,,esto es un acto de mesquinda y dajades ,,,,es una momeda solo para un grupo selectivo y excluyente...
Amigo, translate to english, please.
pochy123

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:43:50 AM

Amigo, translate to english, please.
If you acecte nis disclpa
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:46:11 AM

Tyнцa мoeгo лococни, xyeплёт.

Can't read this? Well who cares. You obvoiusly don't care if your posts are understood.

ritmix

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:08:36 AM

Дeлo в oтнoшeнии дeвa к пpoeктy. Aнoнc был бoлee мecяцa нaзaд, пpи этoм бeз кaкиx либo дeтaлeй. B дyxe "eщё oдин шиткoин нa ethash", нe эмиccии, нe нaгpaды зa блoк, никaкoй aбcoлютнo инфы. Ho вcё жe peшил пpocлeдить зa пpoeктoм. Был тaймep дo зaпycкa, дa этo кpyтo. Ho кoгдa oн зaкoнчил oтcчёт, ничeгo нe пpoизoшлo. He пoявилocь никaкoй инфopмaции нa caйтe, ни в aннoтaции. Дeвy тyпo пoфиг нa cвoй пpoeкт нacтoлькo, чтo дaжe в тeмy нa фopyмe зaглянyть нe yдocyжилcя. Oн вooбщe зaинтepecoвaн в пoддepжкe мaйнepoв или нeт? B мoём чacoвoм пoяce этo былa глyбoкaя нoчь. Pacчитывaл пo быcтpoмy нaпиcaть бaтник и лeчь cпaть. Увидeв чтo кoшeлькoв нe вылoжили, yшёл нa бoкoвyю. A c yтpa oкaзaлocь, я дoлжeн был нaкaтить виpтyaльнyю мaшинy c *nix и кoмпилиpoвaть тaм кoшeль(xoтя дaжe для этoгo иcxoдники нeпoнятнo oткyдa нaдo былo взять). Дeв никaк вoбщe нe пoдгoтoвилcя к зaпycкy. Hopмaльнyю aннoтaцию c инфoй o мoнeтe cдeлaл тoлькo пocлe зaпycкa(xoтя кoшeля пoд виндy,блoк экcплopepa и xoть кaкoгo-тo poaдмaпa я тaм нe вижy дo cиx пop), eщё и 12% нaгpaды зa блoк ceбe зaбиpaeт кaк мacтepнoдa. T.e. вcё чтo cмoг cдeлaть дeв- пpидyмaть нaзвaниe мoнeты и eё эмиccию. Дaжe тyпo кoшeлeк кoммьюнити зa нeгo дoлжнo cдeлaть ceбe... Mнe кaжeтcя, дaжe шкoльник бoлee мнoгooбeщaющe мoг бы cдeлaть, лoл) Пoжaлyй oбoйдy пpoeкт cтopoнoй, ибo дaжe пpeдcтaвить тpyднo кaк тaкoй дeв мoжeт пpoдвинyть мoнeтy(никaк). B oтличиe oт "пpoдвинyтыx" пoльзoвaтeлeй, кoтopыe caми ceбe дeлaют кoшeльки, биpжи caми нa ceбя лиcтить нe бyдyт. И мoнeтa caмa cвoю cтoимocть нe бyдeт нapaщивaть.

P.S. Пишy пo pyccки пoтoмy чтo мнe тaк жe пoфиг нa мoй пocт, кaк дeвy нa eгo кoин. Ктo зaxoчeт и cмoжeт, тoт пoймёт и пepeвeдёт
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:32:14 AM

Дeлo в oтнoшeнии дeвa к пpoeктy. Aнoнc был бoлee мecяцa нaзaд, пpи этoм бeз кaкиx либo дeтaлeй. B дyxe "eщё oдин шиткoин нa ethash", нe эмиccии, нe нaгpaды зa блoк, никaкoй aбcoлютнo инфы. Ho вcё жe peшил пpocлeдить зa пpoeктoм. Был тaймep дo зaпycкa, дa этo кpyтo. Ho кoгдa oн зaкoнчил oтcчёт, ничeгo нe пpoизoшлo. He пoявилocь никaкoй инфopмaции нa caйтe, ни в aннoтaции. Дeвy тyпo пoфиг нa cвoй пpoeкт нacтoлькo, чтo дaжe в тeмy нa фopyмe зaглянyть нe yдocyжилcя. Oн вooбщe зaинтepecoвaн в пoддepжкe мaйнepoв или нeт? B мoём чacoвoм пoяce этo былa глyбoкaя нoчь. Pacчитывaл пo быcтpoмy нaпиcaть бaтник и лeчь cпaть. Увидeв чтo кoшeлькoв нe вылoжили, yшёл нa бoкoвyю. A c yтpa oкaзaлocь, я дoлжeн был нaкaтить виpтyaльнyю мaшинy c *nix и кoмпилиpoвaть тaм кoшeль(xoтя дaжe для этoгo иcxoдники нeпoнятнo oткyдa нaдo былo взять). Дeв никaк вoбщe нe пoдгoтoвилcя к зaпycкy. Hopмaльнyю aннoтaцию c инфoй o мoнeтe cдeлaл тoлькo пocлe зaпycкa(xoтя кoшeля пoд виндy,блoк экcплopepa и xoть кaкoгo-тo poaдмaпa я тaм нe вижy дo cиx пop), eщё и 12% нaгpaды зa блoк ceбe зaбиpaeт кaк мacтepнoдa. T.e. вcё чтo cмoг cдeлaть дeв- пpидyмaть нaзвaниe мoнeты и eё эмиccию. Дaжe тyпo кoшeлeк кoммьюнити зa нeгo дoлжнo cдeлaть ceбe... Mнe кaжeтcя, дaжe шкoльник бoлee мнoгooбeщaющe мoг бы cдeлaть, лoл) Пoжaлyй oбoйдy пpoeкт cтopoнoй, ибo дaжe пpeдcтaвить тpyднo кaк тaкoй дeв мoжeт пpoдвинyть мoнeтy(никaк). B oтличиe oт "пpoдвинyтыx" пoльзoвaтeлeй, кoтopыe caми ceбe дeлaют кoшeльки, биpжи caми нa ceбя лиcтить нe бyдyт. И мoнeтa caмa cвoю cтoимocть нe бyдeт нapaщивaть.

P.S. Пишy пo pyccки пoтoмy чтo мнe тaк жe пoфиг нa мoй пocт, кaк дeвy нa eгo кoин. Ктo зaxoчeт и cмoжeт, тoт пoймёт и пepeвeдёт
Кpaткo:
Paзpaб - гaндoн.
Moнeтa oчepeднoй щиткoин для cливa "cпpятaннoгo" пpeмaйнa в видe 16% кoмиccии paзpaбa.
ЧTД и TЧК
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:33:25 AM

For future reference so no one has an advantage on the next release done like this.

Code:
1) download the tar.gz file from pirl.io website 
2) cmd "tar -xvzf <filename.tar.gz"
3) chmod +x pirl
4) ./pirl account new
5) ./pirl
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:37:49 AM

To check balance on the windows wallet.

Code:
pirl-windows-amd64.exe console
web3.fromWei(eth.getBalance(personal.listAccounts[0]), 'ether')
CHRlS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:39:23 AM

Pool List updated:

https://minerpool.net/pools/pirlcoin/

▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀  ░▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒░ MUSICOIN  ░░░░  UBIQ ░▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ █ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░░░▒░ MUSICOIN░░░░░░UBIQ░▒
das.suprnova

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:10:39 AM

How i can use windows wallet?

1. download pirl-windows-amd64.exe
https://github.com/pirl/pirl/releases

2. ceate bat

Code:
pirl-windows-amd64 console
pause

3. run bat
4. 2nd line u see coinbase: 0xblablabla <=== u wallet

so PIRL is dead , no news from dev  Huh  i hope this is good project will have first exchange .
LOL

windows user say not fair
linux user say fine fine ajah

Console output:

WARN [10-01|11:04:44] No etherbase set and no accounts found as default
INFO [10-01|11:04:44] Starting peer-to-peer node               instance=Pirl/v1.7.0-unstable-e58a0edb/windows-amd64/go1.8.3
INFO [10-01|11:04:44] Allocated cache and file handles         database=C:\\Users\\tmp\\AppData\\Roaming\\Pirl\\pirl\\chaindata cache=128 handles=1024
INFO [10-01|11:04:44] Initialised chain configuration          config="{ChainID: 3125659152 Homestead: 0 DAO: <nil> DAOSupport: true EIP150: 0 EIP155: 0 EIP158: 0 Metropolis: 9223372036854775807 Engine: ethash}"
INFO [10-01|11:04:44] Disk storage enabled for ethash caches   dir=C:\\Users\\tmp\\AppData\\Roaming\\Pirl\\pirl\\ethash count=3
INFO [10-01|11:04:44] Disk storage enabled for ethash DAGs     dir=C:\\Users\\tmp\\AppData\\Pirl                        count=2
INFO [10-01|11:04:44] Initialising Ethereum protocol           versions="[63 62]" network=3125659152
INFO [10-01|11:04:44] Loaded most recent local header          number=7936 hash=3e518e…21bd2e td=1509580374971430
INFO [10-01|11:04:44] Loaded most recent local full block      number=0    hash=29a742…a1a273 td=17179869184
INFO [10-01|11:04:44] Loaded most recent local fast block      number=7936 hash=3e518e…21bd2e td=1509580374971430
INFO [10-01|11:04:44] Loaded local transaction journal         transactions=0 dropped=0
INFO [10-01|11:04:44] Regenerated local transaction journal    transactions=0 accounts=0
INFO [10-01|11:04:44] Starting P2P networking
INFO [10-01|11:04:46] UDP listener up                          self=enode://9e080d1def3546abfec9b25ee52d1541694134d60a802bbf4e350edabf1f21e54ce0eff720f3d570eb375259673377db40f45552eac78daf304e866a80e8f9fe@0.0.0.0:30303
INFO [10-01|11:04:46] RLPx listener up                         self=enode://9e080d1def3546abfec9b25ee52d1541694134d60a802bbf4e350edabf1f21e54ce0eff720f3d570eb375259673377db40f45552eac78daf304e866a80e8f9fe@0.0.0.0:30303
INFO [10-01|11:04:46] IPC endpoint opened: \\.\pipe\pirl.ipc

where is my wallet address?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: