Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD)  (Read 111467 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

@jwpoke

Github will be updated but the following responses from Discord or even engaging directly with Linda Coins new lead dev should answer any remaining questions

According to the Linda Coin CEO

lindawhale - 22-JAN
"no Mrbitcoin is our new project Lead he will work directly with me on project development"

MrBitKoin (Discord Handle)

MrBitKoin - 22-JAN
"My official position with Linda currently is is Project Manager and Developer Lead.
So you will hear and see alot of me"

-Max

Thanks for sharing this information mate, I got really worried when I realized there's no recent development on github, I was almost convinced that this coin is just being pump because of the current private coin hype and not because of its real tech but I'm glad that there is already a new official project manger and developer lead, that will really give this coin the boost that it truly deserves. It seems like this coin was just been isolated for months so it's nice that a new developer lead is on board and ready to continue developing linda. Is the roadmap still the same though? Or will they release a new roadmap?. I think the new dev should update the first page just so that people who are new to this project will have information regarding the current development and the current direction that this project will be heading.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
SimBit7

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:23:09 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 10:37:57 AM by SimBit7

Many concerns with this project (please be aware i am a newb).

What issues i have noticed:
1. The wallet looks 100% like verge stealth. Item like settings, text, functionality and layout (unless most wallets use a similar foundation to build on . Verified this is the case, both use qt 9.2).
2. Github is inactive, it has not been updated for nearly a YEAR!.
3. Website contains a broken slack URL.
4. Website 'Contact' does not work.
5. inactive marketing. This should be as important as development.
6. Crap network, only 1 connection when synchronizing.

Anyone can provide answers to make some of us feel at ease?

Alot of second guessing. Github's comments does not help.
MaxDeFalco2

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

@themathiasmiller

Per the dialogue of Lindawhale (Linda Coin CEO), they hope to overdeliver on milestones such as fast tracking their beta web wallet ambitions which is making its debut within the next couple weeks and a new website design slated for launch within the next 72 hours. Both of which action items are well beyond Q1 expectations so keep your eyes out given this new momentum.

@SimBit7

1. A new web wallet will be introduced thus making Linda Coins wallet (platform independent) although the beta version will be tested amongst existing community members first then made public although I would contact "sk8r" on the Linda Discord for additional details as he is the main source of news and other dev for Linda Coin.

2. This will be changing per Linda Whales conference call with "David Gokhshtein" and a YouTube video which will be released (within the week) between both describing Linda Coins way ahead.

3. I will apprise Linda Coin Devs under #suggestions although the new website will likely remedy this omission

4. *With a website rebuild this should also be resolved, but I will add it in with the broken slack URL concern raised earlier.

5. During the conference call I attended, this was discussed and is under goals for Q1 and will be actioned much more seriously with the reboot of their team

Linda Coin Road Map:
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/12IqBFOcBMlyf3-d0f3rIBgOXRNGNKzm5/view>

6. Please follow the staking/wallet setup tutorial as the old peer's list contained would likely reveal a few connections given outdated IPs. That's where the bootstrap process outlined under C comes into play.

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/g64zj9iy7163n3c/Staking%20Tutorial.docx?dl=0>

Please let me know if you have any other questions, but the Linda Coin Discord group can also assist since this is our main forum for all communications and news.

-Max
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

*Additionally revised guides and Linda Coin tutorials will be made available after the new website re-launch

-Max
Xenomole

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:58:03 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 03:09:01 PM by Xenomole

6. Crap network, only 1 connection when synchronizing.

I think you have a stale "Addnode" list in your Linda.conf. Visit https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=LINDA and click on "Connections" to get a list of current nodes. This changes all the time, so i suggest once every couple of days or so checking the link and adding the new nodes, until you have a good list of current nodes.

The current list shows the following 4 (I have seen it as much as 8 or more).

addnode=145.239.80.179:33820
addnode=193.70.109.114:33820
addnode=5.9.112.62:28284
addnode=52.36.19.67:33820

Another "addnode" source for your .conf is the masternode list. Just click on the Masternodes tab in the wallet to get a list of current masternode IP/port nubmers, and add those to your addnode list in your Linda.conf
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

You could also reference CoinExchanges Peer list:

https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/LINDA
rasom

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

wow this is totaly awesome and a great project with a nice concept. count my support thru sharing on my social media accounts. wishing this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
SimBit7

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

@SimBit7

1. A new web wallet will be introduced thus making Linda Coins wallet (platform independent) although the beta version will be tested amongst existing community members first then made public although I would contact "sk8r" on the Linda Discord for additional details as he is the main source of news and other dev for Linda Coin.

2. This will be changing per Linda Whales conference call with "David Gokhshtein" and a YouTube video which will be released (within the week) between both describing Linda Coins way ahead.

3. I will apprise Linda Coin Devs under #suggestions although the new website will likely remedy this omission

4. *With a website rebuild this should also be resolved, but I will add it in with the broken slack URL concern raised earlier.

5. During the conference call I attended, this was discussed and is under goals for Q1 and will be actioned much more seriously with the reboot of their team

Linda Coin Road Map:
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/12IqBFOcBMlyf3-d0f3rIBgOXRNGNKzm5/view>

6. Please follow the staking/wallet setup tutorial as the old peer's list contained would likely reveal a few connections given outdated IPs. That's where the bootstrap process outlined under C comes into play.

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/g64zj9iy7163n3c/Staking%20Tutorial.docx?dl=0>

Please let me know if you have any other questions, but the Linda Coin Discord group can also assist since this is our main forum for all communications and news.

-Max

Thank you for the reply Max, i feel more confident.
BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

Hopefully the Linda team get even busier with their marketing. This coin can realistically get to 0.25 - 0.5usd by end of 2018 if there roadmap is implemented successfully. To buy 100000 Linda now, costs around 550usd. If you are prepared to hold, this coin could return between 25K to 50K USD on a 550usd investment by end of 2018. Really worth a thought in my humble opinion! Like everything, could also do nothing but they have an active team and a planned roadmap. Seems like an opprtunity!
mvinon

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

Hello everyone,

Looking to get my feet wet on this one, and I am going to purchase 100000 shares, now I see that it pays 99% interestest a year.  When the block halfs on the 14 month does this mean that the % goes down to 48% a year?

Thank You
Patrick_S

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:19:31 PM

mega for download?
daft, no one will click that crap.

wallet needs to be on Github like every other legit coin
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

Thinking of maybe investing and running a linda masternode. I dont see many cheaper options to run a masternode but I am also still feeling like it is a big investment at this stage of Linda when so much relies on the marketing of the Linda team. Maybe a stake of 1m Linda rather than 2m Linda and I would probably not think much longer about running a masternode. Anyone have any thoughts?
crafty

Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:28:33 PM

How many coins are you guys getting by keeping 100K in wallet for staking? Also doesn't it halve the blocks once they mint coins?

MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:49:43 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 01:41:07 AM by MaxDeFalco2

@mvinon just asked (@Lindavest [Investor Relations]#2038) under the #mining section of Lindas discord group for confirmation which you can check directly once replied against-

@Patrick_S The Linda Wallet download can be obtained from GitHub via URL: https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/releases
(Once new website is released new guides etc will be posted correctly for ease versus Mega Upload reference)

@CryptikEnigma Linda Coins current requirement for a MN is 30 Million, and won't be reduced to 2Million Lindas until Q3 or Q4 2018, however, the following post was made which may be another option:

Lindavest [Investor Relations] - 24-JAN at 10:14 PM
Hi guys, I am working on a project at the moment and would like to create a Register of Interest for anyone who may potentially be interesting in pooling their Lindacoin as part of a MN. It's only a hypothetical exercise. Please can you DM me with your Discord ID and the amount of Lindacoin that you would be willing to stake if such an opportunity became available? Thanks.

@crafty just asked your second question (@Lindavest [Investor Relations]#2038) under the #mining section of Linda's discord group for a response which you can check directly once replied against however regarding your first question I will describe my own results. Since staking is dependant on your weight (coin total) and Network weight (block size/coin maturity), the bottom line is more coins mean more daily or weekly rewards.

@1M Lindas I average 1,000 to 1,500 coins daily*
@10M Lindas I average 15,000 to 18,000 coins daily*

So far this trend has held up even with the majority of Linda staked coins hovering over the 1Billion total with growth over this past week 3x’ing but keep in mind @100k rewards as less likely daily and more resembling once or twice a week. If you have any other questions, let me know otherwise don't forget performing coin control procedures after a week of rewards which is part of the Proof Of Stake model. (Process mentioned in the last three pages of this thread or you can check the #staking section of Lindas discord for more information)
ACKYS

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

Hey Help. Because the wallet takes so long to synchronize. It seems that it stays stuck and does not advance. I have a MAC  Cry
Randomaze

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

@mvinon just asked (@Lindavest [Investor Relations]#2038) under the #mining section of Lindas discord group for confirmation which you can check directly once replied against-

@Patrick_S The Linda Wallet download can be obtained from GitHub via URL: https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/releases
(Once new website is released new guides etc will be posted correctly for ease versus Mega Upload reference)

@CryptikEnigma Linda Coins current requirement for a MN is 30 Million, and won't be reduced to 2Million Lindas until Q3 or Q4 2018, however, the following post was made which may be another option:

Hi guys, I am working on a project at the moment and would like to create a Register of Interest for anyone who may potentially be interesting in pooling their Lindacoin as part of a MN. It's only a hypothetical exercise. Please can you DM me with your Discord ID and the amount of Lindacoin that you would be willing to stake if such an opportunity became available? Thanks.

@crafty just asked your second question (@Lindavest [Investor Relations]#2038) under the #mining section of Linda's discord group for a response which you can check directly once replied against however regarding your first question I will describe my own results. Since staking is dependant on your weight (coin total) and Network weight (block size/coin maturity), the bottom line is more coins mean more daily or weekly rewards.

So far this trend has held up even with the majority of Linda staked coins hovering over the 1Billion total with growth over this past week 3x’ing but keep in mind @100k rewards as less likely daily and more resembling once or twice a week. If you have any other questions, let me know otherwise don't forget performing coin control procedures after a week of rewards which is part of the Proof Of Stake model. (Process mentioned in the last three pages of this thread or you can check the #staking section of Lindas discord for more information)

Very useful statistics of coin mining for me, thank you! I started to get it on my wallet, however, it was synchronized for a long time ... is it possible to download a fresh, up-to-date blockchain? Drop the link
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

Hey Help. Because the wallet takes so long to synchronize. It seems that it stays stuck and does not advance. I have a MAC  Cry

@ACKYS The following guidance from an official Linda Coin Source via discord indicates new guides towards the end of this week will be posted on our new website however if you adapt the following Windows instructions for use on MAC the exact same bootstrap files are used and should get you synchronized within a couple hours versus days.

References:

Lindavest [Investor Relations] - 24-JAN at 8:31 PM
There is also the website and a Lindacoin Wallet User Guide in production for release towards the end of the week.

Linda Coin Community Generate Wallet Doc (Source: lagwag0n)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lindacoin/comments/7qa8e0/staking_guide_community_version_windows/
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g64zj9iy7163n3c/Staking%20Tutorial.docx?dl=0

@Randomaze Please try the same Wallet/Staking document and let me know if you have any other questions-

///Max
jravago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:52:21 PM

I'm excited for the new website and skyrocket to the moon.
crafty

Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

Thank you very much. This definitely helps a lot. I believe I can start with 1 million myself and see how it goes thereafter. Thanks again.

mvinon

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

I scrolled past this coin about a month ago because of it's name, but then came back and when I looked into it some more I like it.  I like the stake reward and the stability.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: